PDA

View Full Version : Get me to green, gotta impress my friends!

JerryWest
11-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Gonna show some of my friends this site, gotta get my rep to a respectable degree.

Thanks!

QuebecBaller
11-04-2013, 05:53 AM
Since you want to lie to your friends (If you have that much red, it's for a reason), just tell them you're somebody else on this site.

neg

TheReal Kendall
11-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Just tell them red means good and green means bad

Negged

B-Low
11-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Just tell them red means good and green means bad

Negged

This. Just tell them it works like traffic lights. Red means "stop and read this guy's posts" and green means "move along nothing to see here"

johndeeregreen
11-04-2013, 11:13 PM
This. Just tell them it works like traffic lights. Red means "stop and read this guy's posts" and green means "move along nothing to see here"
Something like that. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZS8zuBHUII)

branslowski
11-04-2013, 11:16 PM
I know this thread means "Hey! Look at meeee!! I need your attention! I'm trying to be a big boy troll!! Neggg Meee so I can have max red bars!!"

Pos repped. Ph@ggot.

CelticBaller
11-04-2013, 11:30 PM
I know this thread means "Hey! Look at meeee!! I need your attention! I'm trying to be a big boy troll!! Neggg Meee so I can have max red bars!!"

Pos repped. Ph@ggot.
lol keep im at mediocrity? thats low :lol

B-Low
11-04-2013, 11:48 PM

Pos repped. Ph@ggot.

Well I'm gonna neg him now to cancel out your positive rep and leave him exactly where he started