Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Shawne williams/ Wea Johnson play 4 over J Hill..,

Retard mutha fcuka Mike D'Toni

HorryIsMyMVP
11-04-2013, 01:06 AM
Shawne williams/ Wea Johnson play 4 over J Hill..,

Retard mutha fcuka Mike D'Toni
Jordan Hill needs to practice his 3 pointer.

konex
11-04-2013, 01:07 AM
It's definitely some bad blood from their time together in NY.

Every other coach in this league would be starting Jordan Hill because they value toughness and motor. And it's not like the guy can't score!

The old man has to let it go cos he is hurting the team with this pettiness...

PickernRoller
11-04-2013, 01:09 AM
It's definitely some bad blood from their time together in NY.

Every other coach in this league would be starting Jordan Hill because they value toughness and motor. And it's not like the guy can't score!

The old man has to let it go cos he is hurting the team with this pettiness...

Lost the game against the Spurs cause of his sorry @ss. Bottonline he would be fired if not for his contract. Says more about Jim Buss stupidity than about Dumbtoni.

Look at him handling questions about Hill on the post-game interview....such a piece of sh1t.

Jakeh008
11-04-2013, 01:11 AM
He needs to save all his energy so he can carry them with the 4th quarter boards

HorryIsMyMVP
11-04-2013, 01:13 AM
WHAT IF. For the first time in Dantoni's career he has been limiting minutes of players who just came off injured reserve? You wanna bad mouth him for running players into the ground. But now hes limiting very very early season minutes and you're calling for his head?! Stupid.

Mr. Jabbar
11-04-2013, 01:14 AM
dantoni is a piece of shit and rightfully batlles for the worst coach of the year award every season

PickernRoller
11-04-2013, 01:15 AM
WHAT IF. For the first time in Dantoni's career he has been limiting minutes of players who just came off injured reserve? You wanna bad mouth him for running players into the ground. But now hes limiting very very early season minutes and you're calling for his head?! Stupid.

Lol WTF are you talking about. :oldlol: :oldlol:

What does Hill getting starter minutes over Shawn f'cking Williams has to do with running players to the ground?

I knew you were retarded, just not this much.

andremiller07
11-04-2013, 01:21 AM
He should be starting and getting 30mins a game his ability to get rebounds will make it easier for the Lakers to get spot up 3's either from a defensive rebound or when he kicks it out from an offensive rebound. They are under using him badly it's not like without Williams they don't have enough shooting on the floor. Kaman's and Gasol's ability to shoot and pass make it even more viable to play Hill more.

Noof
11-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Hill isn't coming off injury. He's been healthy since around April iirc.

OldSkoolball#52
11-04-2013, 01:26 AM
I would tend to agree he oughtta play Hill more.

But its the same old song and dance. D'Antoni prefers a lineup that will jumpshoot its way to regular season wins and playoff losses rather than one that could actually compete in the playoffs.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-04-2013, 01:29 AM
Damn, D'antoni is giving Shawne Williams mad minutes. Only explanation I can think of is Shawne is supplying D'antoni with that purple drank, Shawne loves that stuff and he musta got D'antoni hooked too.

HorryIsMyMVP
11-04-2013, 01:30 AM
Hill isn't coming off injury. He's been healthy since around April iirc.
He hasn't played this year since his injury. They are being cautious because they value Hill later in the season. I'm not seeing the big deal.

alec613
11-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Started watching halfway through the 3rd quarter, and was shocked to see Hill only played 4 minutes

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-04-2013, 01:42 AM
He hasn't played this year since his injury. They are being cautious because they value Hill later in the season. I'm not seeing the big deal.

Fcuk off retard dont post dumb sh!t

HorryIsMyMVP
11-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Fcuk off retard dont post dumb sh!t
Hill was suppose to be a crucial piece to Laker's play off's hopes and he didn't play ONE minute. I think they are skeptical of his injury and why wouldn't they be? Let us re-injure Hill in game 4 of the regular season even though they won the game anyway.:oldlol:

Kobe 4 The Win
11-04-2013, 01:53 AM
I'm convinced that D'Antoni is a retard. He has this one style of play that he understands. Play small, shoot a ton of threes early in the shot clock, play no defense, pray your shots are falling and hope you outscore your opponent.

During the regular season if your team is hot from three you can run a lot of teams out of the gym. Problem is, role players usually shoot better at home than on the road. Also, your opponents defensive intensity is turned up in the playoffs. In those situations your shooting percentage goes down and you lose. Period. He has no answer for this. History will continue to repeat itself.

Also,

Kobe and Pau do not fit in to his style of game. The pace and style that Kobe and Pau play is what wins games in the playoffs and finals. The Lakers are screwed as long as D'Antoni is the coach. Also, I love Steve Nash but he is probably going to hurt the team more than he helps them from this point on.

HorryIsMyMVP
11-04-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm convinced that D'Antoni is a retard. He has this one style of play that he understands. Play small, shoot a ton of threes early in the shot clock, play no defense, pray your shots are falling and hope you outscore your opponent.

During the regular season if your team is hot from three you can run a lot of teams out of the gym. Problem is, role players usually shoot better at home than on the road. Also, your opponents defensive intensity is turned up in the playoffs. In those situations your shooting percentage goes down and you lose. Period. He has no answer for this. History will continue to repeat itself.

Also,

Kobe and Pau do not fit in to his style of game. The pace and style that Kobe and Pau play is what wins games in the playoffs and finals. The Lakers are screwed as long as D'Antoni is the coach. Also, I love Steve Nash but he is probably going to hurt the team more than he helps them from this point on.
Well Kobe isn't coming back maybe they should trade Pau for someone who isn't a bitch.

Noof
11-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Hill was suppose to be a crucial piece to Laker's play off's hopes and he didn't play ONE minute. I think they are skeptical of his injury and why wouldn't they be? Let us re-injure Hill in game 4 of the regular season even though they won the game anyway.:oldlol:
He did play in the playoffs. He came back in the regular season.

coin24
11-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Fu*king dantoni:facepalm such a retard..

Genaro
11-04-2013, 03:41 AM
MDA is really pissing me off right now.
Why SW getting minutes at all? He can't guard anyone and until now he isn't shooting very well either.
Why the heck he refuses to play with a big lineup? Milsap and even Mike Scott raped the Lakers down low.
I just don't get it.

Kobe 4 The Win
11-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Well Kobe isn't coming back maybe they should trade Pau for someone who isn't a bitch.

I hope you aren't saying that Pau is a bitch. Pau is a bad man. They need to let him play his game. In game one he was under the hoop a little bit in his 25 minutes of playing time. Ever since, they have him at the top of the key setting screens and shooting threes again like last year. He still hit the go ahead free throws and blocked the potential game winning shot last night.

I'd dump every player and coach on that roster(outside of Kobe) before I would move Pau.

coin24
11-04-2013, 11:54 AM
I hope you aren't saying that Pau is a bitch. Pau is a bad man. They need to let him play his game. In game one he was under the hoop a little bit in his 25 minutes of playing time. Ever since, they have him at the top of the key setting screens and shooting threes again like last year. He still hit the go ahead free throws and blocked the potential game winning shot last night.

I'd dump every player and coach on that roster(outside of Kobe) before I would move Pau.

This. The Lakers need to go inside to pau and hill, and sometimes Kaman. Dantonis system is shit and he's a moron.
I guess this season is basically a waste of time so there's no point changing coaches until the offseason..

gts
11-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Why SW getting minutes at all? He can't guard anyone and until now he isn't shooting very well either.
Why the heck he refuses to play with a big lineup? Milsap and even Mike Scott raped the Lakers down low.
I just don't get it.

Johnson leads the team in blocks and is second in steals. He's on the floor because he's young and hyper active to counteract the older slower Pau on defense, he covers a lot of ground in a hurry.

He's shooting 40% from the 3 which stretches the floor He just needs to settle down when he gets the ball in the paint not be in a hurry to shoot or get rid of the ball... he's contributing.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Johnson leads the team in blocks and is second in steals. He's on the floor because he's young and hyper active to counteract the older slower Pau on defense, he covers a lot of ground in a hurry.

He's shooting 40% from the 3 which stretches the floor He just needs to settle down when he gets the ball in the paint not be in a hurry to shoot or get rid of the ball... he's contributing.

i think he was talking about SW: Shwane Williams

gts
11-04-2013, 01:14 PM
i think he was talking about SW: Shwane Williams Yeah I noticed that after the fact.. m'mistake.

Williams only plays 12 minutes a game... not sure he's even worth complaining about. lol

Kobe 4 The Win
11-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Williams is dogshit. Pau, Jordan Hill, Xavier Henry, Kayman, Meeks, and Wes Johnson have been playing well so far.

Genaro
11-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah I noticed that after the fact.. m'mistake.

Williams only plays 12 minutes a game... not sure he's even worth complaining about. lol
He played 18 minutes last night.

Like I said, he shouldn't get any minutes. I would rather have a 4 men rotation with Pau, Wesley Johnson, Hill and Kaman.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Yeah I noticed that after the fact.. m'mistake.

those 12 mins can make a lot of difference if given to J Hill.....

I have no clue why he is on the team let alone starting @PF

longtime lurker
11-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Starting lineup should be Farmar, Nick Young, Wes Johnson, Hill and Gasol. I have no idea why D'Antoni insists on a undersized slow backcourt that couldn't defend give the defensive effort of a pylon

gts
11-04-2013, 04:55 PM
those 12 mins can make a lot of difference if given to J Hill.....

I have no clue why he is on the team let alone starting @PF

Hill had major surgery last year on his hip last winter, he's been injured the previous 3 seasons, Kaman been banged up for the last couple seasons. Pau has had the tendinitis in the knees that hampered him all last year. Face the facts the Lakers big men are not exactly iron men...None of those guys can be ridden to hard to early or they'll break down so you find someone else who can fill up some time on the floor

Sacre can't he's just raw, Kelly was been banged up through all of preseason plus he's a rookie so you fill in the gaps with what you have. It isn't optimum but there's not a team in the league that is perfect at every spot in the rotation

It's been 4 games, Lakers are .500
Coaches are still trying to find the right combo to use after bringing in 9 new bodies this summer
Kobe's out and not even practicing and everyone said they'd go 1-10 to start the season... Can't see where anyone can be surprised if they're not storming the league at this point

BlazerRed
11-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Damn, D'antoni is giving Shawne Williams mad minutes. Only explanation I can think of is Shawne is supplying D'antoni with that purple drank, Shawne loves that stuff and he musta got D'antoni hooked too.
Grape juice?

ZenMaster
11-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Hill had major surgery last year on his hip last winter, he's been injured the previous 3 seasons, Kaman been banged up for the last couple seasons. Pau has had the tendinitis in the knees that hampered him all last year. Face the facts the Lakers big men are not exactly iron men...None of those guys can be ridden to hard to early or they'll break down so you find someone else who can fill up some time on the floor

Sacre can't he's just raw, Kelly was been banged up through all of preseason plus he's a rookie so you fill in the gaps with what you have. It isn't optimum but there's not a team in the league that is perfect at every spot in the rotation

It's been 4 games, Lakers are .500
Coaches are still trying to find the right combo to use after bringing in 9 new bodies this summer
Kobe's out and not even practicing and everyone said they'd go 1-10 to start the season... Can't see where anyone can be surprised if they're not storming the league at this point

You can unfortunately never instill common sense into other people in these types of threads.

I've skimmed the thread and haven't seen one guy ask the question: why isn't Hill playing more even though he plays almost the entire 12 minutes in the 4th quarter of the games so far?

That's what's happening and people should go backwards from that in order to get answers deeper than "D'Antoni is an idiot, play Hill more".

A big Laker fan myself I have given the matter some thought, I believe the answer lies in a combination of SOME of these factors:

-The obvious one like you mention: health. Hill had hip surgery and there's even a possibility he has a minutes restriction, or an advice from the med staff to play him extended minutes as much as possible because comming in cold multiple times could be some sort of hindrance.
Or perhaps they're still testing out how his legs are responding after the hip surgery: is he putting pressure on other parts of the legs than before(?) Does he need to strengthen other specific parts of the legs because of this(?) Play him too much before we find out and you might regret it.
It's pure speculation but possible and wouldn't necessarily be public.

-Maybe it's a motivational tool, D'Antoni has coached Hill for quite a while now, perhaps he feels that Hill is a guy who gives more when motivated to prove it in less time. Keep in mind the best attribtue Hill has over opponents is that he plays harder.

-Maybe it's part of the team strategy, and D'Antoni believes that having the opponent Hill will be matching up with in the 4th quarter will be more tired by having to cover the a shooter a bigger area on defense. Hill then gets in a better position to affect the game by energy and hustle on the boards. Combine that with the added effect of giving Gasol the spacing needed to make him perform best by having the extra shooter in the corners, I know that's why Shawne Williams mostly plays when Pau is on the floor.

Like I said, I think the answer is some sort of combination of the points above. My main point though is that there has to be some sort of answer, because D'Antoni plays Hill when it matters at the end of games and he plays him a lot at that point, so it can't be that he doesn't trust him or that he doesn't bring enough. Playing in the last 5 is much more important than the first 5.

gts
11-04-2013, 10:32 PM
You can unfortunately never instill common sense into other people in these types of threads.

I've skimmed the thread and haven't seen one guy ask the question: why isn't Hill playing more even though he plays almost the entire 12 minutes in the 4th quarter of the games so far?

That's what's happening and people should go backwards from that in order to get answers deeper than "D'Antoni is an idiot, play Hill more".

Speak of the devil here we go fresh off the press 30 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Lakers backup big man Jordan Hill has a bone bruise in his right knee, according to the team.

Hill missed practice Monday in order to undergo an MRI on the joint, which revealed the injury.

The 26-year-old Hill missed the team flight to Dallas for the first leg of the Lakers' three-game road trip against the Mavericks, Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans this week, but will fly commercial to meet the team in Dallas on Monday night.

Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said that Hill has earned a bigger spot in L.A.'s deep 11-man rotation based on his early play, but prefers to not ride him too much.

"Jordan is kind of a spurt guy," D'Antoni said after practice Monday. "The longer the minutes, the [more tired] he gets, the less productive. So he spurts out there and he gives us some energy and he doing a great job. There's no doubt we're trying to find him a few more minutes here and there, but we're trying to be strategic about how his minutes are going to impact the game and they have so far."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9928376/los-angeles-lakers-jordan-hill-bone-bruise-right-knee

ZenMaster
11-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Speak of the devil here we go fresh off the press 30 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Lakers backup big man Jordan Hill has a bone bruise in his right knee, according to the team.

Hill missed practice Monday in order to undergo an MRI on the joint, which revealed the injury.

The 26-year-old Hill missed the team flight to Dallas for the first leg of the Lakers' three-game road trip against the Mavericks, Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans this week, but will fly commercial to meet the team in Dallas on Monday night.

Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said that Hill has earned a bigger spot in L.A.'s deep 11-man rotation based on his early play, but prefers to not ride him too much.

"Jordan is kind of a spurt guy," D'Antoni said after practice Monday. "The longer the minutes, the [more tired] he gets, the less productive. So he spurts out there and he gives us some energy and he doing a great job. There's no doubt we're trying to find him a few more minutes here and there, but we're trying to be strategic about how his minutes are going to impact the game and they have so far."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9928376/los-angeles-lakers-jordan-hill-bone-bruise-right-knee

Answer given by D'Antoni himself and not a single comment comes from it, people probably don't even read it.