PDA

View Full Version : Definitely disappointed in Melo

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Im definitely disappointed in melo, come on man:facepalm play defense, make your shots, make better plays and better decisionz, stop losing tha ball for crying out loud:facepalm . Whats wrong with this guy?:biggums: we supposed to be 3-0 right now, but he need to be trying his best at all timez, plus woodson iz a bitch for not getting stoudamire quality minutes like he should be and other terrible coach decisions as well. Cmon New York Knicks play with some damn heart, stop letting scrubs hit open shots:facepalm stop being lazy especially on defense, play with some damn passion at least too. I still believe we can make it far but we gotta stop bullshitting so damn much and win these damn winnable games!:mad:

jaydacris
11-04-2013, 02:31 AM
melo is not very fresh

imdaman99
11-04-2013, 02:40 AM
on defense he shouldnt have been covering LOVE at the end of the game. put in artest or kmart to defend him. he had to exert energy guarding him and he couldnt get it done AGAIN on offense at the end. plus, he didnt do a good job covering love either.

disappointed, but im tired of woodsons shitty coaching at the end of games as well.

ProfessorMurder
11-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Stop being a hater. SMH Knick haters all over.

See how stupid you sound?

KyleKong
11-04-2013, 03:36 AM
Maybe if anyone else on the Knicks played the slightest of defense...

OldSkoolball#52
11-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Being disappointed in Melo means you were foolish enough to actually have expectations for him.

thabisyo
11-04-2013, 03:40 AM
Not bad fresh kid. There maybe hope for you after all

AintNoSunshine
11-04-2013, 05:01 AM
STFU you fkking retard, we Knicks tha best, we gon win tha championship at the end of tha day, you know y? Because Melo tha best:mad: Stop hatin yo

For real tho, stop making a fool out of yourself:facepalm I am embarrassed for you

NumberSix
11-04-2013, 05:04 AM
Bully

dr.hee
11-04-2013, 05:04 AM
STFU you fkking retard, we Knicks tha best, we gon win tha championship at the end of tha day, you know y? Because Melo tha best:mad: Stop hatin yo

That's fresh :cheers:

jdm_dc_fan
11-04-2013, 05:14 AM
I think spike lee might be losing faith in melo. Bandwagon will bail out this off season. Book it.

Teanett
11-04-2013, 05:55 AM
raymond felton is the worst defender in the nba

To4
11-04-2013, 07:40 AM
he needs to lose some pounds.. be the denver melo again.. and stupid offensive sets NY have. pure ISO

LeGOAT
11-04-2013, 07:45 AM
:biggums: Brah knickz gon win DA championship :rockon: :coleman: they dam sur better than that cheat ovrated azz and they 2 damn asksterisks ringz:roll: :lol :oldlol: :applause: :cheers: :no:

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 08:58 AM
on defense he shouldnt have been covering LOVE at the end of the game. put in artest or kmart to defend him. he had to exert energy guarding him and he couldnt get it done AGAIN on offense at the end. plus, he didnt do a good job covering love either.

disappointed, but im tired of woodsons shitty coaching at the end of games as well.
I agree positive decision making iz very key to win gamez and we are failing quite miserably:facepalm

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Being disappointed in Melo means you were foolish enough to actually have expectations for him.
spoken like a true hater:coleman:

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Maybe if anyone else on the Knicks played the slightest of defense...
I agree. We look terrible, so far worse than last year and that's most definitely not a good thing at all, we need another big and another high volume shooter very badly:facepalm

el gringos
11-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I agree. We look terrible, so far worse than last year and that's most definitely not a good thing at all, we need another big and another high volume shooter very badly:facepalm
No- just need a big time pg. Felton is the beginning of the problems both offensively and defensively.

Carmelo has such terrible self awareness. He either wants to play from the perimeter or thinks he has to. He is a different player than the sf's like Lebron and Durant- pretty much different than all sf's in today's game. Alot of it is terrible coaching but alot of it is on Carmelo to realize who he is and get the best out of himself.

niko
11-04-2013, 10:12 AM
I agree positive decision making iz very key to win gamez and we are failing quite miserably:facepalm
Does your keyboard not have an S key or are you just an idiot?

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Does your keyboard not have an S key or are you just an idiot?
see man:facepalm its hating ass niguhz like you that wanna hate on somebody and talk about something totally different than what we talking about. This aint grammar class man, thats my style man, u just jealous cuz im poppin like dat, you alwayz hate on me tho man, am i that ill niguh that you strive to be like one day?:lol you people kill me:oldlol:

dr.hee
11-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Im definitely disappointed in melo, come on man:facepalm play defense, make your shots, make better plays and better decisionz, stop losing tha ball for crying out loud:facepalm . Whats wrong with this guy?:biggums: we supposed to be 3-0 right now, but he need to be trying his best at all timez, plus woodson iz a bitch for not getting stoudamire quality minutes like he should be and other terrible coach decisions as well. Cmon New York Knicks play with some damn heart, stop letting scrubs hit open shots:facepalm stop being lazy especially on defense, play with some damn passion at least too. I still believe we can make it far but we gotta stop bullshitting so damn much and win these damn winnable games!:mad:

Just a very outlandish thought...what if...the Knicks actually try their best, but...they just aren't good enough?

Real Men Wear Green
11-04-2013, 11:17 AM
so Fresh, so clean.

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Just a very outlandish thought...what if...the Knicks actually try their best, but...they just aren't good enough?
knicks haven't tried their best yet dummy:facepalm

dr.hee
11-04-2013, 11:36 AM
knicks haven't tried their best yet dummy:facepalm

How do you know? Are you on the team? Have you talked to them personally? :facepalm

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 11:40 AM
How do you know? Are you on the team? Have you talked to them personally? :facepalm
o so this iz tha best Anthony has ever played in his entire basketball career:rolleyes:

dr.hee
11-04-2013, 11:54 AM
o so this iz tha best Anthony has ever played in his entire basketball career:rolleyes:

Sample size: 3 games. Do I need to explain it further? :coleman: I'm talking to Fresh Kid, so probably yes. :facepalm
Here we go...tha Knickz have playd 3 gamez doe, which iz not enuff to judg if Melo gud or not. :coleman: Playaz miss shotz, dats how it goez. :confusedshrug: Even tha best playas will have bad days. Doesnt mean theres sumthin wrong with tha attitude or them not givin 100 percent. Melo haz benn shootn poorly before, even in tha important playoff gamez. So just becoz hes been bad tha first three gamez doesnt mean he not givin everythin. :no: Dats not how bball works doe. Melo iz just bein Melo, sum gud gamez, sum bad onez. All in all it well be like >25 ppg on 45%. Just az alwayz.

If you interested in basketball and wanna find out what Im talkin about, you can watch tha gamez on TV or tha internet. Tha league iz called NBA, and its relly fun. :cheers:

Le Shaqtus
11-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Sample size: 3 games. Do I need to explain it further? :coleman: I'm talking to Fresh Kid, so probably yes. :facepalm
Here we go...tha Knickz have playd 3 gamez doe, which iz not enuff to judg if Melo gud or not. :coleman: Playaz miss shotz, dats how it goez. :confusedshrug: Even tha best playas will have bad days. Doesnt mean theres sumthin wrong with tha attitude or them not givin 100 percent. Melo haz benn shootn poorly before, even in tha important playoff gamez. So just becoz hes been bad tha first three gamez doesnt mean he not givin everythin. :no: Dats not how bball works doe. Melo iz just bein Melo, sum gud gamez, sum bad onez. All in all it well be like >25 ppg on 45%. Just az alwayz.

If you interested in basketball and wanna find out what Im talkin about, you can watch tha gamez on TV or tha internet. Tha league iz called NBA, and its relly fun. :cheers:

Repped.

Mr Exlax
11-04-2013, 02:24 PM

This was so good that I almost negged you. Well done sir.

Dro
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Repped.
This...

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:09 AM

man niguh u wish u was me, you wish u can be me but you never will be, you will always be an average boring poster at best, and you an atheist on top of that? you can't phuck wit FRESH!!! i watched basketball since I was 5, way back win jordan won his first title prize, you don't know what tha phuck you saying, misjudging me and acting like idk how melo and tha knicks be playin'?? how does that sound? yea melo messes up here and there clownin around with a cheesy smile, but like i said when hes focus and at his best, best believe his shot iz going down, more winning than loosing, making reality out of delusional illusionz, just like last year when yall said melo and knicks aint winning shit, but melo became scoring champ and knicks won their division, so watch what you say young boy, lil child o mine, yea! respect your damn elders, especially I, willds09:no:

secund2nun
11-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Melo sucks. You all need to think for yourselves. The guy is not a good scorer, his defense sucks and he is a blackhole on offense that plays iso non team ball. He is what is wrong with hype and marketing. Real NBA fans understand that players like Melo and Rose are not how you win. Big men and the ultra rare perimeter players like Lebron and Durant are how you win (or having a complete team). Players like Melo carry you to a first round knock out.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Melo sucks. You all need to think for yourselves. The guy is not a good scorer .
:facepalm :wtf: :biggums:

iDunk
11-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Play defense? He's been doing that.

Dude's pulling down 11 rebounds & getting 2.3 steals per game in his first 3 games. The only thing wrong is his shot not falling, but that will obviously come cause this man always goes into God mode a month into the season.

Chrono90
11-05-2013, 01:34 PM
1) Artest needs some more minutes.
2) Coach rides too hard on Tim Hardaway Jr.
3) Amare not producing is seriously killing them.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2013, 01:37 PM
smh stop hatin on tha knickz and melo

tmacattack33
11-05-2013, 02:02 PM
The Knicks suck bro. Their management has made terribled decisions over and over again. They can't put together a cohesive team, despite having a lot to entice players to come to (biggest city in the country, biggest market, you get to play at MSG, etc).

But you have two teams now. It's time to become a Nets fan.

The sooner you do that, the sooner you'll get more enjoyment as a basketball fan.

Haymaker
11-05-2013, 02:09 PM
He takes too many contested jumpers.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 05:30 PM
But you have two teams now. It's time to become a Nets fan.

The sooner you do that, the sooner you'll get more enjoyment as a basketball fan.
never :coleman: . cheer for tha same team who lost by 21 against a lottery team called tha orlando tragic??:lol u buggin hardbody:roll:

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 05:31 PM
smh stop hatin on tha knickz and melo
stop stealin my linez tho dammit:lol

Chrono90
11-05-2013, 05:52 PM
It all boils down to winning.

Losing can make a player look like crap no matter what he does.

Jameerthefear
11-05-2013, 05:55 PM
never :coleman: . cheer for tha same team who lost by 21 against a lottery team called tha orlando tragic??:lol u buggin hardbody:roll:
the funny thing is orlando has a much better future than the knicks. melo could potentially be leaving soon, and you still have amare's shitty contract.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 06:02 PM
It all boils down to winning.

Losing can make a player look like crap no matter what he does.
thats what I was tryna tell dr. hee hee, anthony iz better than this, he can lead tha knicks real far.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 06:03 PM
the funny thing is orlando has a much better future than the knicks. melo could potentially be leaving soon, and you still have amare's shitty contract.
how long nelson staying tho?:D

Jameerthefear
11-05-2013, 06:11 PM
how long nelson staying tho?:D
jameer is not in the magic's long term future. even i can admit that.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 06:13 PM
jameer is not in the magic's long term future. even i can admit that.
I feel your pain bro, but yea as long as knicks stay healthy and win games we will have bright future and melo will stay:cheers:

iDunk
11-05-2013, 06:19 PM
11 RPG, 2.3 SPG

I could care less about his scoring if he's doing that.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 06:20 PM
11 RPG, 2.3 SPG

thats great and all, but we need him to help us win gamez especially since j.r smith iz out.

TheReal Kendall
11-05-2013, 06:26 PM
11 RPG, 2.3 SPG

Seriously though.

I'm a big time Melo fan and as long as he's playing D than I'm cool with that.

I rather him focus on D than offense, the offense gonna come anyway.

It's only been 3 games so relax.

Also the Knicks not going anywhere.

Melo need to leave when his contract up

TheMarkMadsen
11-05-2013, 06:31 PM
From the few games I've seen this year Melo seemed focused on defense and was causin havok for anybody he was guarding. Great sign and I hope he keeps it going. The offense will come eventually

However this team still isn't doing anything in the playoffs until they can get a consistent 15-20 ppg on decent effeciency from somebody other than Melo

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Man scratch that:facepalm :facepalm Im definitely disappointed in melo and tha knicks, including woodson, staff and tha front office:facepalm How tha phuck we gonna lose at home against tha jordan bobcats and trail them sorry ass niguhz all game tho?:facepalm :biggums: This iz definitely not a good time for a knicks fan:facepalm damn!:banghead:

HomieWeMajor
11-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Man scratch that:facepalm :facepalm Im definitely disappointed in melo and tha knicks, including woodson, staff and tha front office:facepalm How tha phuckwe gonna lose at home against tha jordan bobcats and trail them sorry ass niguhz all game tho?:facepalm This iz definitely not a good time for a knicks fan:facepalm damn!:banghead:
Don't worry you can still trade for Z-Bo

$LakerGold
11-05-2013, 11:39 PM
man niguh u wish u was me, you wish u can be me but you never will be, you will always be an average boring poster at best, and you an atheist on top of that? you can't phuck wit FRESH!!! i watched basketball since I was 5, way back win jordan won his first title prize, you don't know what tha phuck you saying, misjudging me and acting like idk how melo and tha knicks be playin'?? how does that sound? yea melo messes up here and there clownin around with a cheesy smile, but like i said when hes focus and at his best, best believe his shot iz going down, more winning than loosing, making reality out of delusional illusionz, just like last year when yall said melo and knicks aint winning shit, but melo became scoring champ and knicks won their division, so watch what you say young boy, lil child o mine, yea! respect your damn elders, especially I, willds09:no:

I'm zurprized you uzed "an" inztead of "a"...

bluechox2
11-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Man scratch that:facepalm :facepalm Im definitely disappointed in melo and tha knicks, including woodson, staff and tha front office:facepalm How tha phuck we gonna lose at home against tha jordan bobcats and trail them sorry ass niguhz all game tho?:facepalm :biggums: This iz definitely not a good time for a knicks fan:facepalm damn!:banghead:
knicks being knicks:hammerhead:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-05-2013, 11:40 PM
srsly stop hatin on mah knickz melo gunna win mvp over queen lamez

$LakerGold
11-05-2013, 11:42 PM
i watched basketball since I was 5, way back win jordan won his first title prize, you don't know what tha phuck you saying, misjudging me and acting like idk how melo and tha knicks be playin'??

:hammerhead:

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:43 PM
knicks being knicks:hammerhead:
this iz scaring me man, and everybody and their fam knowz Im very passionate about our team, this team so far looks nothing like last season, even stoudamire was better:facepalm

crunk-juice
11-05-2013, 11:51 PM
this iz scaring me man, and everybody and their fam knowz Im very passionate about our team, this team so far looks nothing like last season, even stoudamire was better:facepalm

I'm here for you bro :cheers:

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm here for you bro :cheers:
thanks man, my team really needs help:facepalm

TheMarkMadsen
11-05-2013, 11:56 PM
This is actually good.

Think about last year and the hot start they got off too. You just knew they couldn't mantain that level of play. They are working some new players into the system, Jr is out, and the team just isn't playing well, especially Melo offensively.

Melos game will pick itself up, Felton has to play better, and the players need to learn their roles offensively.

Defense hasn't looked bad. Although I didn't see the game tonight

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Defense hasn't looked bad. Although I didn't see the game tonight
You should be very, very happy that you didnt see that game:facepalm

crunk-juice
11-06-2013, 12:05 AM
wow, Melo played 45 mins in a reg season home game against CHA?

is that just because Chandler went out?

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 12:13 AM
wow, Melo played 45 mins in a reg season home game against CHA?

is that just because Chandler went out?
yup and stoudamire's bullshit limited minutes:facepalm

zoom17
11-06-2013, 01:41 AM
lost to the bobcats :oldlol:

Suguru101
11-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Urggh. I hope JR comes back any contributes right away, and that Chandler's injury doesn't last long...

I want Bulls vs Knicks in the playoffs. The 4-5 matchup.

I want the Knicks at full strengh, with Amar'e, to beat the fraudulent Bulls. I'm pretty sure if healthy they can do it, but if they're not 100%, they will probably lose.

Hey Wilds, what are your thoughts on the new additions so far? Metta, Bargs, Hardaway Jr?

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 02:20 PM
lost to the bobcats :oldlol:
meanwhile your SUPER stacked CHEAT team lost against tha damn sixers, so shut tha hell up u wannabe:facepalm :no:

zoom17
11-06-2013, 02:35 PM
meanwhile your SUPER stacked CHEAT team lost against tha damn sixers, so shut tha hell up u wannabe:facepalm :no:

Come playoff time we will be a top 2 seed while you guys will be out of the playoffs:roll: :roll: :roll:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Come playoff time we will be a top 2 seed while you guys will be out of the playoffs:roll: :roll: :roll:
aint yall supposed to be tha top seed and nuttin else tho??:coleman: :biggums:

zoom17
11-06-2013, 02:51 PM
aint yall supposed to be tha top seed and nuttin else tho??:coleman: :biggums:

Your the one that makes fun of the heat record even though knicks have a worse record.

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Your the one that makes fun of the heat record even though knicks have a worse record.
u know why because they are projected to 3-peat, and they slackin already:coleman:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 03:28 PM
Urggh. I hope JR comes back any contributes right away, and that Chandler's injury doesn't last long...

I want Bulls vs Knicks in the playoffs. The 4-5 matchup.

I want the Knicks at full strengh, with Amar'e, to beat the fraudulent Bulls. I'm pretty sure if healthy they can do it, but if they're not 100%, they will probably lose.

Hey Wilds, what are your thoughts on the new additions so far? Metta, Bargs, Hardaway Jr?
Metta iz doing good except for those dumb turnovers, t-hardaway jr needs to talk more to his dad and become a great player cuz i know he have potential,Bargs iz ok but hardly play defense himself and scared to takeover sometimes.

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 08:58 PM
I dont know...