PDA

View Full Version : Any poster who knows farsi who can translate this?

millwad
11-04-2013, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioiXdmfcVkU

I really want to know what this fat amazing guy is talking about.

fiddy
11-05-2013, 03:17 AM
Ask your fat mother.

millwad
11-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Ask your fat mother.

My mom is Swedish and she talks Swedish. Given that you're uneducated I wouldn't be surprised that you didn't know that Farsi isn't the official language in Sweden.

Now go and watch your mom get gagged by them gypsies you love so much.

fiddy
11-05-2013, 10:42 AM
My mom is Swedish and she talks Swedish. Given that you're uneducated I wouldn't be surprised that you didn't know that Farsi isn't the official language in Sweden.

Now go and watch your mom get gagged by them gypsies you love so much.
Knock it off clown. Theres no point to pretend anymore, you are not swedish, you can hold swedish citizenship but most likely you came out of your mother's stinky vag.ina somewhere on the streets of Rinkeby, where you grew up giving blowjobs for 30 kronas a popsicle.

millwad
11-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Knock it off clown. Theres no point to pretend anymore, you are not swedish, you can hold swedish citizenship but most likely you came out of your mother's stinky vag.ina somewhere on the streets of Rinkeby, where you grew up giving blowjobs for 30 kronas a popsicle.

Wow, you are so original.
I mean, that is the typical "punchline" from a trashy person from a trashy family home. First you called me a "******", then you called me a muslim terrorist and now you've google'd "Rinkeby" and you try to use that as a punchline, haha.

First of all, you are from one of the poorest country in Europe. Rinkeby make freaking Bulgaria look like a dumpster, 20% of your freaking countrymen are under the poverty line and that is definitely not the case with Rinkeby.

Your views regarding minorities is skewed because you're too ashamed of your own heritage and it's so obvious. Your hatred for your ancestors and your mother is disgusting, you even hate yourself for god sake.

The fact that your mother is a gypsy and that you hate gypsies so much shows that you've probably been abused since being a kid. Probably one of your mom's customers gagged your little throat as well after finishing off your mom.

Such a shame, a self-hating gypsy who got the same treatment as his own mother.. :facepalm

dr.hee
11-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Ask your fat mother.

http://i.imgur.com/biPtv.gif