PDA

View Full Version : NBA tv blacked out game...

TheCorporation
11-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Why are the Rockets @ Clippers blacked out on NBA tv?! The **** do I pay for this channel for if I can't even watch it?:coleman:

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Uh dude, it's blacked out because you are in the media markets of Los Angeles/Houston that would air the game on a local affiliate channel.
How about you use TV guide to find that, doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

TheCorporation
11-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Uh dude, it's blacked out because you are in the media markets of Los Angeles/Houston that would air the game on a local affiliate channel.
How about you use TV guide to find that, doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

I've already gone through every channel listed...Unless it's on some super secret channel. In that case, please let me know the channel!

PS: You're right, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. You "figured it out" just fine.

b0bab0i
11-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I've already gone through every channel listed...Unless it's on some super secret channel. In that case, please let me know the channel!

PS: You're right, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. You "figured it out" just fine.
Bad streams too.

TheCorporation
11-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Bad streams too.

I know :-( I'm watching one now lol So much for HDTV on my Samsung lol

ralph_i_el
11-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Hockey on your local channel?

LakersDaBEst
11-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Lakers/Clippers game are always blackout. so fk League pass if you support either one