PDA

View Full Version : Why we are losing

eeeeeebro
11-05-2013, 04:27 AM
Team shooting 28% from 3 pointer
Joakim shooting 38% and 66% from ft
Rose shooting 28% for the season... I mean yeah these are stats of a terrible team....

eeeeeebro
11-05-2013, 04:29 AM
give me tyrus thomas and ben gordon back / J/k but for real these guys are just in the funk they will get better. BTW grats bears for injuring rogers and winning the game.

Undisputed
11-05-2013, 05:15 PM
When Rose and Noah start playing like Rose and Noah again, we'll be back to mediocre.

Crystallas
11-05-2013, 06:20 PM
This is all expected.

The hype promotions are to sell tickets. But the truth is, it takes time for these guys to gel and condition themselves.

JANUARY IS GOING TO BE SOME GREAT BULLS BASKETBALL! Book it!

kshutts1
11-06-2013, 11:07 AM
This is all expected.

The hype promotions are to sell tickets. But the truth is, it takes time for these guys to gel and condition themselves.

JANUARY IS GOING TO BE SOME GREAT BULLS BASKETBALL! Book it!
I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I do not disagree. I just want to see "...SOME GREAT BULLS BAVSKETBALL!..." in May and June. Which, barring an injury or a trade, won't happen.

eeeeeebro
11-12-2013, 04:15 PM
This is Buttlers first year as a starter and i think hes doing fine.. I think that gibson has improved and is actualy a second threat under the rim along with boozer... OUR players have to at least hit 3 pointers at a 35% clip to be a top 8 team in this league.. YOU can hustle and be a defensive giant all day but you gotta hit them open shots.. there is no excuse cause im a short white guy and can shoot better than these guys are right now.. Noah and rose are starting to get better. Rose definatly does not need to be the scorer this year.. he needs to get the other players easier shots.

tamaraw08
11-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Team shooting 28% from 3 pointer
Joakim shooting 38% and 66% from ft
Rose shooting 28% for the season... I mean yeah these are stats of a terrible team....

and yet you said Coach Thibs is the one being exposed, right?
Is his part of the blame, I think yes but my golly, you put another coach in there and this team will be much worse.

ljsbb27
11-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Team has started to turn it around. It was too early in the season to accurately judge our performances knowing guys were working back from injuries and knocking off some rust.

eeeeeebro
11-25-2013, 01:48 AM
it is the coach's responsibility to control the offense.. The coach subs people. WE had a great summer league and none of them people have been implimented into the team. Snell is long arms and fast and a basketball player. Give him play time. Also The front office let KORVER go and Hamilton... REMEMBER in the play-offs HAMILTON was the one person that could do something. He was not the problem he simply got a few injuries. Alot of good players have walked for nothing. NOW THIBS should know that we MUST use these rookies on our team cause they gotta give our players a break. taj noah boozer are working too hard there needs to be that 4th spark out there that can grab rebounds.

Ronnie
11-27-2013, 07:42 AM
Kirk Hinrich to take up the position for DRose. Maybe he would heal up before playoffs , a big blow to bulls after that right knee injury . Sad really !!

Go Getter
11-27-2013, 11:57 AM
it is the coach's responsibility to control the offense.. The coach subs people. WE had a great summer league and none of them people have been implimented into the team. Snell is long arms and fast and a basketball player. Give him play time. Also The front office let KORVER go and Hamilton... REMEMBER in the play-offs HAMILTON was the one person that could do something. He was not the problem he simply got a few injuries. Alot of good players have walked for nothing. NOW THIBS should know that we MUST use these rookies on our team cause they gotta give our players a break. taj noah boozer are working too hard there needs to be that 4th spark out there that can grab rebounds.
:facepalm

eeeeeebro
11-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Noah not getting 10+ rebounds a game this year boozer is slacking as well.. its hurting us