PDA

View Full Version : Bleacher report ...Nash to Toronto "A Possible Destination"

Jballer
11-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Seriously do all the NBA media types disrespect Toronto that much ? Suggestions include Val as a part of a package. Amir. Derozan.

I feel pretty confident that MU wont trade a prime piece of player for a 40 year old all star that may sell a few hundred more tickets.

Interestingly the one piece seemingly NOT mentioned was KLow....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1836096-report-toronto-raptors-a-possible-destination-for-steve-nash

Zan Tabak
11-05-2013, 02:43 PM
If BC was still the GM I'd be worried about Val being sent in a package. But I'll give the new GM the benefit of the doubt, and assume he has more than 1 braincell.

There is absolutely no reason why the raps should be interested in Nash.

Chamberlain
11-05-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't even. I won't even. I can't even. :coleman:

browntown
11-07-2013, 11:08 AM
The US media has always found a way to disrespect the Toronto Raptors.

T.O.RapsJays
11-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Bleacher Report is pretty terrible though, at least if it for baseball, so why not for basketball as well.

bokes15
11-10-2013, 10:50 PM
If we gave up a 21 year old Val in any combination to get a 39 year old Steve Nash, I will openly admit i'd hang up my jersey and i'd no longer call myself a Toronto Raptors fan.

Zan Tabak
11-11-2013, 09:00 AM
If we gave up a 21 year old Val in any combination to get a 39 year old Steve Nash, I will openly admit i'd hang up my jersey and i'd no longer call myself a Toronto Raptors fan.
For real. That would up there with one of the most moronic moves of all time. Makes me think, that was a huge bullet we dodged when Nash decided to sign with LA instead of us.

lilbeastnani
11-11-2013, 09:44 AM
If Bleacher Report wasn't like the NY Daily News, i'd be worried. But it's definitely not a credible source (come on Jballer, you weren't born yesterday). Why would we trade our future for a guy who is one year from retirement (if he makes it that far)?