PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for people who don't have a passion for something like we do with bball

tmacattack33
11-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Bball season just started and I'm hyped up. I've been watching games whenever I can. This is my favorite part of the year, with the NFL starting to get good around this time of the year too.

This sh*t is awesome.

Some of my family members and friends don't seem to have an interest like this in their lives though, and one in particular is just always bored and always wants to hang out with me and texts me constantly. I kinda just wish he had a big interest in sports or something so he had something to do with his time.

gigantes
11-05-2013, 02:47 PM
i guess you're his passion.

now you don't want to deny the boy, do you?

Swaggin916
11-05-2013, 03:58 PM
They just have yet to find it. I used to be ridiculously passionate about sports coming back, and big games... It was basketball for years, then football, then soccer. At this point I am not really that pumped anymore. I have to sort of pump myself up. As I have gotten older and have more responsibilities it just doesn't have the impact that it once did. I still get those rushes, but not as intense and for other things. Enjoy this time in your life man it is definitely fun.

tmacattack33
11-05-2013, 06:00 PM
i guess you're his passion.

now you don't want to deny the boy, do you?

:oldlol:

I hope not.

TheReal Kendall
11-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Bball season just started and I'm hyped up. I've been watching games whenever I can. This is my favorite part of the year, with the NFL starting to get good around this time of the year too.

This sh*t is awesome.

Some of my family members and friends don't seem to have an interest like this in their lives though, and one in particular is just always bored and always wants to hang out with me and texts me constantly. I kinda just wish he had a big interest in sports or something so he had something to do with his time.

His passion is hanging out with you.

Not all people are in to sports like us

knickballer
11-05-2013, 06:43 PM
You need to re-evaluate your life if watching sports is your passion...

$LakerGold
11-05-2013, 11:59 PM
OP are you gay? Just curious..