PDA

View Full Version : Loving LeBron's Don't Give a F*** Attitude

SilkkTheShocker
11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
He is at the point where there is nothing anybody in the NBA can do to stop him. He is going to be trolling teams all year the same way he trolled Toronto. Everyone the NBA props up to stop him always ends up his b.itch anyways. The guy is getting bored and just at the point where he is going to toy with the league. And the sad part is (if you're a Lebron/Heat hater) all you can do is sit there and watch. There isn't a player/team in the league right now that can do a thing about it.

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 03:01 PM
lost to the 76ers

trolls the ....raptors

Yeah Lebron is killin' it right now dude...LOL

Fudge
Kewl Starry Brah

DukeDelonte13
over under on how many times Silk spanked it to Lebron dancing last night?

SilkkTheShocker
11-06-2013, 03:06 PM
lost to the 76ers

trolls the ....raptors

lol Knicks fans talking s***.

Hilarious :oldlol: :oldlol:

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 03:25 PM
He's trolling the raptors....cool

Post this when he trolls the Pacers and beats them ...:confusedshrug:

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 03:27 PM
lol Knicks fans talking s***.

Hilarious :oldlol: :oldlol:

That's like me making a thread of Carmelo showboating if we beat the bobcats in our next game. I would be made fun of....the Heat are 2 games above .500. How old is Lebron? We all saw what happened the last time he had a cocky press conference

Meticode
11-06-2013, 03:28 PM
lost to the 76ers

trolls the ....raptors

The Heat as a whole? No, they're not killing it. LeBron through...

58% FG%
50% 3P%
81% FT%
5.6 RPG
8.0 APG

...and it feels like he's cruising and not pushing hard at times. How is that not "killing" it?

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 03:31 PM
The Heat as a whole? No, they're not killing it. LeBron through...

58% FG%
50% 3P%
81% FT%
5.6 RPG
8.0 APG

...and it feels like he's cruising and not pushing hard at times. How is that not "killing" it?

In the heats losses Lebron is afraid to shoot shots that might not go in so people like you can fap to his numbers the next day when you check youtube. Stats don't reflect the game of basketball

Meticode
11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
In the heats losses Lebron is afraid to shoot shots that might not go in so people like you can fap to his numbers the next day when you check youtube. Stats don't reflect the game of basketball
Does it honestly matter that much? It's the 4th or 5th game of the season. He just shows up for Game 7 and took the shots he was suppose to take and made them and won a championship.

Really what else do you want him to do?

Mr. Jabbar
11-06-2013, 03:45 PM
i love how he first needed the leagues best players and basically be bottle-fed two chips before he took the "i dont care" attitude :lol

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Does it honestly matter that much? It's the 4th or 5th game of the season. He just shows up for Game 7 and took the shots he was suppose to take and made them and won a championship.

Really what else do you want him to do?

Just saying. His inconsistency that constantly puts them on the brink of elimination is going to catch up to him :confusedshrug:

Allen misses a 3 and he's 1-4 in the finals

zoom17
11-06-2013, 03:46 PM
he iz right, yall ungrateful spoiled stacked niguhz lost to tha damn sixers, thats pitiful.

and losing to the bobcats isnt pitful:roll: :roll: :roll:

LeGOAT
11-06-2013, 03:47 PM
He's trolling the raptors....cool

Post this when he trolls the Pacers and beats them ...:confusedshrug:
Not like hes the 2 times reigning fmvp....:coleman:

3peated
11-06-2013, 03:49 PM
none of it matters because kobe isnt playing, no one is trying their hardest with the goat sidelined

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
and losing to the bobcats isnt pitful:roll: :roll: :roll:
you retarded man:coleman:

Lebron23
11-06-2013, 03:54 PM
LMAO at these knickstards. Your team is garbage. Expect another major disappointing playoffs performance from Carmelo Anthony.

SilkkTheShocker
11-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Would Knicks fans be more impressed if he beat the juggernaut Charlotte Bobcats?

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 03:55 PM
LMAO at this knickstards. Your team is garbage. Expect another major disappointing performance for Carmelo Anthony.
our team iz garbage? but what happened to tha sixers tho? you 3-2 but supposed to be 5-0 bitch:biggums:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Would Knicks fans be more impressed if he beat the juggernaut Charlotte Bobcats?

Keyword: SIXERS

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 03:56 PM

I'd be pretty impressed if they beat the 76ers...

SilkkTheShocker
11-06-2013, 03:57 PM
none of it matters because kobe isnt playing, no one is trying their hardest with the goat sidelined

You mean the guy was in danger of missing the playoffs on a team with Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, and Pau Gasol. You know, the same Kobe that loses to LeBron twice every season

:oldlol:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 03:58 PM
You mean the guy was in danger of missing the playoffs on a team with Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, and Pau Gasol. You know, the same Kobe that loses to LeBron twice every season

:oldlol:
you mean tha same kobe that have 5 rings? :biggums:

secund2nun
11-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Just saying. His inconsistency that constantly puts them on the brink of elimination is going to catch up to him :confusedshrug:

Allen misses a 3 and he's 1-4 in the finals

Stupid post. It was Wade's and/or Bosh's inconsistency that had them on the brink. They have no center so it's a challenge for the team. Bosh was raped so badly by Duncan and Hibbert. Also Allen made it- they won period.

Even if he did miss it it would have been 1-3 or 1/4, not 1-4. Stop writing things as incorrect in order to try and push some BS agenda. I know you know how to formulate something as simple as a record. When the jets or giants win 3 out of 7 games I know you don't write their record as 3-7 instead of 3-4.

Lebron23
11-06-2013, 04:00 PM

Sixers are better than the Knicks.

TylerOO
11-06-2013, 04:01 PM
:sleeping :sleeping Try harder.

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Stupid post. It was Wade's and/or Bosh's inconsistency that had them on the brink. They have no center so it's a challenge for the team. Bosh was raped so badly by Duncan and Hibbert. Also Allen made it- they won period.

Even if he did miss it it would have been 1-3 or 1/4, not 1-4. Stop writing things as incorrect in order to try and push some BS agenda. I know you know how to formulate something as simple as a record. When the jets or giants win 3 out of 7 games I know you don't write their record as 3-7 instead of 3-4.

1-4= 1 out of 4

not 1 win 4 losses

Oh I see though. Carmelo is missing the sixth man of the year and chandler has a broken knee and Carmelo is still the reason the Knicks lost but Lebrons 2 all star teammates are the reason when they lose :roll:

Classic phagg0t

Fresh Kid
and tha sixers dont have a better record than tha cheat?:biggums:

SilkkTheShocker

Why would impressing Knicks fans be of importance? This is a franchise that hasn't won a damn thing since Bruce Lee was still breathing. Your team is 1-3 right now with no young talent and your best player is a free agent in the offseason. Like I said, maybe its best if you just stfu and stick to watching your s.hitty team :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
11-06-2013, 04:03 PM

So are the Bobcats :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Why would impressing Knicks fans be of importance? This is a franchise that hasn't won a damn thing since Bruce Lee was still breathing. Your team is 1-3 right now with no young talent and your best player is a free agent in the offseason. Like I said, maybe its best if you just stfu and stick to watching your s.hitty team :oldlol:
your SUPER stacked team iz currently worse than tha pacers and sixers, I repeat tha damn SIXERS!!!! you shouldnt be talking as well:no:

Fresh Kid
11-06-2013, 04:07 PM
So are the Bobcats :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
Teams that have a better record than tha cheat...............
sixers, pacers, clippers, suns, t-wolves, rockets, spurs, warriors and mavs. shut tha phuck up b4 u speak:no:

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 04:08 PM

Why would impressing Knicks fans be of importance?

Low quality

DaSeba5
11-06-2013, 04:15 PM
He's won 2 Finals MVPs and 4 MVPs. Nobody can discredit him anymore except for comparing him to great players like Jordan. He has nothing to lose anymore. He's already considered one of the best players of all time.

And IDK why Knick fans are talking shit.

Solefade
11-06-2013, 04:24 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Swaggin916
11-06-2013, 04:32 PM
When Lebron wants to turn it on he will and nobody can stop him. He is top dog and nobody would argue it. He does have a tendency so far this year to do what others have said though and pass up easy shots because they... might not go in? Nobody will ever call you or think you selfish for taking easy shots. If anything he gets into over passive mode and it hurts the team.

LeGOAT
11-06-2013, 04:34 PM
your SUPER stacked team iz currently worse than tha pacers and sixers, I repeat tha damn SIXERS!!!! you shouldnt be talking as well:no:
No one cares about the standings 1 week into the season kid.

kNicKz
11-06-2013, 07:46 PM
And IDK why Knick fans are talking shit.

We cant talk shit about a rival team? :roll: