11-07-2013, 12:54 AM
This is a statement?

k0kakw0rld
11-07-2013, 12:57 AM
amen :bowdown:

KyleKong
11-07-2013, 12:59 AM
The best PF in the game, yes.

The worst franchise player right now, yes.

TheMarkMadsen
11-07-2013, 01:02 AM

You could have gave your opinion without adding the insult :confusedshrug:

But thanks for baiting them alt ;)

KyleKong
11-07-2013, 01:07 AM
You could have gave your opinion without adding the insult :confusedshrug:

But thanks for baiting them alt ;)

Alt?

I like Kevin Love, he has a fantastic stat sheet every year, but someone who is considered the best PF in the league should be able to take his team to the playoffs.

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 01:09 AM
would still rather have Duncan when it matters

DirkNowitzki41
11-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Alt?

I like Kevin Love, he has a fantastic stat sheet every year, but someone who is considered the best PF in the league should be able to take his team to the playoffs.

:applause:

Love is still really overrated

SyRyanYang
11-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Alt?

He is the best PF this season and will take his team to the playoffs THIS SEASON.

TheMarkMadsen
11-07-2013, 01:12 AM
Alt?

And when was the last time he had a healthy team around him?

He's the best power forward in the league this year. And if Rubio, Martin, JJ, and Pek all don't get injured at the same time I see no scenario where they miss the playoffs. If they stay healthy Love will lead this team to the playoffs.

red1
11-07-2013, 01:13 AM

KyleKong
11-07-2013, 01:13 AM
He is the best PF this season and will take his team to the playoffs THIS SEASON.

Hopefully, we'll see.

TheMarkMadsen
11-07-2013, 01:20 AM

Why?

We've never seen what the current version of Love can do in the playoffs. Love with help (which these current pieces look to be just that) has the skills to be a deadly playoff player. A big who stretches the floor and is possibly the best rebounder in the league, granted the defense isn't as good as Duncan's but Loves defense is improving and at this point in their careers not only is Love a more dangerous offensive player but he can also play big minutes in a back to back without worry of fatigue, unlike Duncan.

Replace current Duncan with Love with a full off season and the Spurs don't miss a beat IMO and are possibly more dangerous come playoff time.

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Why?

We've never seen what the current version of Love can do in the playoffs. Love with help (which these current pieces look to be just that) has the skills to be a deadly playoff player. A big who stretches the floor and is possibly the best rebounder in the league, granted the defense isn't as good as Duncan's but Loves defense is improving and at this point in their careers not only is Love a more dangerous offensive player but he can also play big minutes in a back to back without worry of fatigue, unlike Duncan.

Replace current Duncan with Love with a full off season and the Spurs don't miss a beat IMO and are possibly more dangerous come playoff time.

Duncan is still the better player around the rim on offense and defense and that's been proven to be more important in the playoffs. The likelyhood of Love going "Dirk in 2011" shooting three pointers during the playoffs is extremely rare. He's not gonna put up the numbers he is now in the playoffs, so the numbers he's putting up now don't matter. Duncan has proven his game translates in the post season. I'm not even discrediting Love for not having had the chance to prove it yet. If he was more of an interior presence I'd say sure, maybe he'll beast in the playoffs. The way his game is now I'm just more skeptical. And I know he has an ok post game, but he's not as reliable as Duncan, clearly.

red1
11-07-2013, 01:28 AM
Why?

Replace current Duncan with Love with a full off season and the Spurs don't miss a best IMO and are possibly more dangerous come playoff time.
no way homie

alexd
11-07-2013, 01:34 AM
if you consider him pf then
http://sports.inquirer.net/files/2013/03/Duncan.jpg
and
http://cdn.swide.com/binaries/content/gallery/swide2/article-inside/2013/04/02/anthony-davis-rookie-has-the-right-stuff-nba-basketball/anthony-davis-basketball-nba-4.jpg

VIntageNOvel
11-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Alt?

injury and wild west happens

NumberSix
11-07-2013, 02:11 AM

He's better than Melo doe, ain't he?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Timmy is pretty much a center. Idk about Love being number 1. Need to see some of those crazy numbers translate into wins.

KyleKong
11-07-2013, 02:42 AM
He's better than Melo doe, ain't he?

For the first 7 games of the season, yes.

TheMarkMadsen
09-07-2014, 09:31 PM
been saying this..

Cocaine80s
09-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Stacked

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-07-2014, 10:59 PM
LMA and healthy Dirk are better IMO
but Love is easily top 3 and Dirk will prolly decline alot next season

Cocaine80s
09-07-2014, 11:00 PM