PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook >>>>>>>>> Derrick Rose

russwest0
11-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Sorry, it had to be said.

Better leader, better defender, better rebounder, better on offense, and more durable.

Don't let that undeserved MVP award fool you.

The Bulls with Rose = Losing to Miami in 5 games.
The Bulls without Rose = Losing to Miami in 5 games.

The Thunder with Westbrook = Finals contenders.
The Thunder without Westbrook = A bag of dog shit.

Le Shaqtus
11-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Currently its pretty obvious

red1
11-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Rose is too rusty for this to be a fair comparison. Lets give him a few weeks

NumberSix
11-07-2013, 02:06 AM
You don't say.

TheMarkMadsen
11-07-2013, 02:14 AM

This. If people think rose is going to play like this all year.. Just wait.

But rus has been playing well. Can't deny that Madsen we can't deny that

TheCorporation
11-07-2013, 02:15 AM

Yep, we haven't given Rose enough time guys. 2 years is not enough! lol

In all seriousness though, he looks pretty bad right now, compared to his MVP year.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 02:18 AM
Yeah Rose definitely doesn't seem himself. It's not only the shooting% but the turnovers and lack of assists. Hopefully he can turn it around soon. I suspect he will.

avonbarksdale
11-07-2013, 02:21 AM
i have been saying this for years. rose did not deserve mvp and that is literally the only argument ppl have for him being better than westbrook or cp3

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-07-2013, 02:53 AM
The Thunder with Westbrook = Losing to Miami in 5.

miggyme1
11-07-2013, 03:37 AM
The Thunder with Westbrook = Losing to Miami in 5.

That was two years ago homie. Stop livin in the past.

SillyRabbit
11-07-2013, 03:40 AM
I thought this was common knowledge.

maybeshewill13
11-07-2013, 03:41 AM
Everyone but the mentally challenged know this OP.

miggyme1
11-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Sorry, it had to be said.

Better leader, better defender, better rebounder, better on offense, and more durable.

Don't let that undeserved MVP award fool you.

The Thunder with Westbrook = Finals contenders.
The Thunder without Westbrook = A bag of dog shit.

Smh i can tell when somebody has never played sports a day in there life. Anyway did u expect rose to come out the gat averaging 35 ppg? Be honest. He hasnt played REAL basketball in over a year. The mind works faster than the body. Meaning in his mind right now he prolly saying i can do this and that but his body has to get back use to playing at a NBA level. The athletecisn is there....its just the timing and rhythm thats off. Give the man so damn time. Do u start a new job and expect to have it down pat after a week? Damn. Know wat f^ck it how bout u go take drose place and see how much better u do.

maybeshewill13
11-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Smh i can tell when somebody has never played sports a day in there life. Anyway did u expect rose to come out the gat averaging 35 ppg? Be honest. He hasnt played REAL basketball in over a year. The mind works faster than the body. Meaning in his mind right now he prolly saying i can do this and that but his body has to get back use to playing at a NBA level. The athletecisn is there....its just the timing and rhythm thats off. Give the man so damn time. Do u start a new job and expect to have it down pat after a week? Damn. Know wat f^ck it how bout u go take drose place and see how much better u do.
All I see is :cry: :cry: :cry:

miggyme1
11-07-2013, 03:49 AM
All I see is :cry: :cry: :cry:

All i hear is the sound of my balls hittin the back of your throat. Stay thirsty my friend. NEXT

chosen_one6
11-07-2013, 03:50 AM

You sound like a school boy b*tch

Genaro
11-07-2013, 03:50 AM
I always said that and not only cause Rose is under performing lately. Expecialy on defense.

Rose is the worst MVP league history. 2011 should belong to D12 or Lebron.

maybeshewill13
11-07-2013, 03:52 AM
All i hear is the sound of my balls hittin the back of your throat. Stay thirsty my friend. NEXT
Oh you showed me.. :biggums:

miggyme1
11-07-2013, 03:55 AM
You sound like a school boy b*tch

Oh so i remind u of your mom?? Thanks for the compliment!

KungFuJoe
11-07-2013, 05:16 AM
Oh so i remind u of your mom?? Thanks for the compliment!

Oh wow you're bad at this, aren't you?

tmacattack33
11-07-2013, 10:32 AM
Maybe. It remains to be seen.

But one that that was hilarious was Bulls fans (and just other stupid fans period) saying that Rose was going to come back better than ever and be better than Chris Paul and Westbrook, for no other reason than pre-season games and media hype.

DMAVS41
11-07-2013, 01:23 PM
I think it's close overall.

But I'd take WB.

What floors me is that Rose fans actually think it's not close. Hear them all the time talk about how much better Rose is. Why exactly? Who know...

nathanjizzle
11-07-2013, 01:26 PM
I think it's close overall.

But I'd take WB.

What floors me is that Rose fans actually think it's not close. Hear them all the time talk about how much better Rose is. Why exactly? Who know...

i already spit you the stats in the other thread. westbrook in 2011 scored less than 20 and 5 assists, and had a worst record. not really close. its only considered close now since rose hasnt played for a year and a half. wait a few months then you can see the difference girl. and its odd you have to insult an entire fanbase anytime you post about rose.

DMAVS41
11-07-2013, 01:28 PM
i already spit you the stats in the other thread. westbrook in 2011 scored less than 20 and 5 assists, and had a worst record. not really close. its only considered close now since rose hasnt played for a year and a half. wait a few months then you can see the difference girl

Why do you lie?

Westbrook averaged 22/8/5 in the 2011 regular season. Averaged 24/6/5 in the playoffs.

Stop making shit up!

It's absolutely close...for their careers in the playoffs

25/7/5 50% TS for Rose vs. 23/6/6 51% TS for Westbrook

How much closer can two players be that play the same position?

nathanjizzle
11-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Why do you lie?

Westbrook averaged 22/8/5 in the 2011 regular season. Averaged 24/6/5 in the playoffs.

Stop making shit up!

:facepalm im talking about against the top 8 teams in the league.
2011 against the top 8 teams in the league
rose 28.5 points 7 assists
westbrook under 20 points 5 assist

bulls with a better record aswell. and then you say stupid shit like "i wonder why bulls fans think rose is so much better than westbrook"

from their last healthy seasons, rose is clearly better.

DMAVS41
11-07-2013, 01:32 PM
:facepalm im talking about against the top 8 teams in the league.
2011 against the top 8 teams in the league
rose 28.5 points 7 assists
westbrook under 20 points 5 assist

bulls with a better record aswell. and then you say stupid shit like "i wonder why bulls fans think rose is so much better than westbrook"

Against top 8 teams? Who gives a ****? Regular season garbage that nobody cares about other than Rose fans. Hilarious.

I just love that.

Their playoff career stats are nearly identical, but that's not good. We have to look at performances of games against top 8 regular season teams of 1 year. LOL

Seriously...what is wrong with you Rose fans?

Solefade
11-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Against top 8 teams? Who gives a ****? Regular season garbage that nobody cares about other than Rose fans. Hilarious.

That's what the Bulls are though...a great regular season team, that's it. :roll:

And you can't compare stats with Rose and WB, if WB was the man on his own team he'd be putting up bigger numbers.

TylerOO
11-07-2013, 02:01 PM
I've been saying this for years!

russwest0
11-07-2013, 05:34 PM

I just love that.

Their playoff career stats are nearly identical, but that's not good. We have to look at performances of games against top 8 regular season teams of 1 year. LOL

Seriously...what is wrong with you Rose fans?

Lol, for real. Rose fans be high as hell.

Look at Rose's stats vs the Heat in the playoffs:
23/6/4, 4 TO per game on 35% shooting vs

Westbrooks stats vs Heat in the playoffs:
27/6/6, 2 TO per game on 43% shooting.

Rose was shooting his team out of the series while Westbrook was the only niqqa keeping his team in it

DMAVS41
11-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Lol, for real. Rose fans be high as hell.

Look at Rose's stats vs the Heat in the playoffs:
23/6/4, 4 TO per game on 35% shooting vs

Rose was shooting his team out of the series while Westbrook was the only niqqa keeping his team in it

Doesn't count. It wasn't against a top 8 team in the regular season.

Idiot.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 05:44 PM

Didn't he have like 45 one game? :applause:

russwest0
11-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Didn't he have like 45 one game? :applause:

Yes, 43 points on 62% shooting. And get this, HE DID IT ON JUST 3 FREE THROW ATTEMPTS.

I honestly have no idea how a superstar like Westbrook gets just 3 free throw attempts on 32 shots with him constantly attacking the basket and getting hacked in the process. Willing to bet no one else has ever dropped 40+ points in the finals, PROBABLY EVEN THE PLAYOFFS on anything less than 4 free throw attempts.

The officiating in that series was a ****ing joke. D Wade and LeBron not even getting touched and going to the line. "ITS CAUSE DEY ATTACK DA BASKET AND OKC SHOOT DA JUMP SHOTS"

Westbrook attacking the basket all game, shredding their defense, getting fould everytime he goes into the paint, gets a record low 3 FTA, ref apologists don't say shit

Kblaze8855
11-07-2013, 06:40 PM

Heat beat the Thunder in 5. Same as the 7th seeded Knicks. That means the 2012 Knicks are equal to the 2012 thunder?

That is how this works right?

DMAVS41
11-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Heat beat the Thunder in 5. Same as the 7th seeded Knicks. That means the 2012 Knicks are equal to the 2012 thunder?

That is how this works right?

If it's not a game against a top 8 team in the regular season...I don't want to ****ing hear about it.

Solefade
11-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Yes, 43 points on 62% shooting. And get this, HE DID IT ON JUST 3 FREE THROW ATTEMPTS.

I honestly have no idea how a superstar like Westbrook gets just 3 free throw attempts on 32 shots with him constantly attacking the basket and getting hacked in the process. Willing to bet no one else has ever dropped 40+ points in the finals, PROBABLY EVEN THE PLAYOFFS on anything less than 4 free throw attempts.

The officiating in that series was a ****ing joke. D Wade and LeBron not even getting touched and going to the line. "ITS CAUSE DEY ATTACK DA BASKET AND OKC SHOOT DA JUMP SHOTS"

Westbrook attacking the basket all game, shredding their defense, getting fould everytime he goes into the paint, gets a record low 3 FTA, ref apologists don't say shit

off topic but you complain about D.Wade and LeBron but your boy's teammate KD is the most babied player in the NBA.

russwest0
11-07-2013, 07:01 PM
off topic but you complain about D.Wade and LeBron but your boy's teammate KD is the most babied player in the NBA.

What does that have to do with the Finals where Durant was in foul trouble every game from BS calls

Solefade
11-07-2013, 07:25 PM
What does that have to do with the Finals where Durant was in foul trouble every game from BS calls

There was a couple calls missed but what it all boiled down to was that KD can't really guard LeBron when he uses his size and strength. Are you trying to insinuate that OKC lost in 5 because of bad calls? lol

Lebron23
11-07-2013, 07:50 PM
russwest0 is joyner82. he had a mental breakdown after the heat beat the spurs in the finals.

NumberSix
11-07-2013, 08:00 PM
There was a couple calls missed but what it all boiled down to was that KD can't really guard LeBron when he uses his size and strength. Are you trying to insinuate that OKC lost in 5 because of bad calls? lol
Blame the refs. It's their fault that Durant didn't know charging fouls even exist until he played Miami. Dude was accustomed to blatantly charging defenders and getting rewarded with free throws.