PDA

View Full Version : Kobe blacks out his avatar....

9erempiree
11-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Something is about to happen. I believe he's going to make an announcement in the upcoming days.

Any guesses?

The basketball world is waiting.

https://twitter.com/kobebryant

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Hmm...

Kobe turns the lights out on his avatar with no explanation..

Something very eerie is going on.

I'm beginning to get the feeling.....

http://images.wikia.com/pokemontowerdefense/images/2/27/You_gonna_get_raped.jpg

aj1987
11-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Hmm...

:roll: :roll:

AintNoSunshine
11-07-2013, 02:07 AM
:roll: Kobe's such a prima donna and attention whorre, who changes their avatar every other day?

But I can understand, you kobe stans always jump on it like bishes in heat:oldlol:

cos88
11-07-2013, 02:07 AM
except for retards like you that jerk at kobe's picture every night before bedtime NO ONE CARES if he blacked his avatar :facepalm

inclinerator
11-07-2013, 02:09 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es/5/5a/Ghoul.gif

9erempiree
11-07-2013, 02:10 AM
1st four post are from APR 2013.

You guys just started watching basketball.

:facepalm

aj1987
11-07-2013, 02:18 AM

Yeah, 'cause people who don't post on ISH don't watch basketball.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 02:21 AM
In all my 27 years of watching the NBA, this is probably one of the least worthy topics of discussion I have ever seen. We're seriously analyzing why somebody changed the display picture on their twitter account?

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 02:31 AM

Not true. I've been watching the NBA since back in the day when Kobe first started stealing touches away from the far more dominant Shaquille O'Neal.

I was there when he got lit up on defense by Rip Hamilton in the finals who scored 21 ppg on him and caused the Laker dynasty to end.

I watched Kobe achieve literally nothign for three straight years during his prime, except regular season stat padding.

I remember Kobe's first trade request when he couldn't hack it as the man.

I saw Pau Gasol come over and utilize a very deep and solid squad to play great team ball and lead them to two straight titles.

I watched as Kobe did all his contrived antics to get more credit for things than he deserved. I remember how he slowly alienated not just Shaq in the early days, but eventually Pau, Bynum, Howard.

And I'm still here today, as Kobe continues to make himself the story over and over again, and nobody in the league actually wants to come play on his team even though they are the LAKERS. He's turned the team into his own personal stat pad and glorification vehicle, and his fans absolutely love it.

See, I've been watchin longer than you think!

red1
11-07-2013, 02:32 AM
In all my 27 years of watching the NBA, this is probably one of the least worthy topics of discussion I have ever seen. We're seriously analyzing why somebody changed the display picture on their twitter account?
+1. 9erempire is a special brand of homo. He is most likely recovering from the trauma experienced after watching his god become surpassed by his most hated player right before his eyes and this is just the way that he copes.

monkeypox
11-07-2013, 02:35 AM
I heard he was debuting his new shoe some time in Nov or Dec, so it could just be that.

AussieG
11-07-2013, 02:40 AM
:roll: Kobe's such a prima donna and attention whorre, who changes their avatar every other day?

But I can understand, you kobe stans always jump on it like bishes in heat:oldlol:
There is a definite moistness going on.. and a few drips..

Brokenbeat
11-07-2013, 02:44 AM
Not true. I've been watching the NBA since back in the day when Kobe first started stealing touches away from the far more dominant Shaquille O'Neal.

I was there when he got lit up on defense by Rip Hamilton in the finals who scored 21 ppg on him and caused the Laker dynasty to end.

I watched Kobe achieve literally nothign for three straight years during his prime, except regular season stat padding.

I remember Kobe's first trade request when he couldn't hack it as the man.

I saw Pau Gasol come over and utilize a very deep and solid squad to play great team ball and lead them to two straight titles.

I watched as Kobe did all his contrived antics to get more credit for things than he deserved. I remember how he slowly alienated not just Shaq in the early days, but eventually Pau, Bynum, Howard.

And I'm still here today, as Kobe continues to make himself the story over and over again, and nobody in the league actually wants to come play on his team even though they are the LAKERS. He's turned the team into his own personal stat pad and glorification vehicle, and his fans absolutely love it.

See, I've been watchin longer than you think!

:banana:

AintNoSunshine
11-07-2013, 03:06 AM
There is a definite moistness going on.. and a few drips..

What are you even talking about??

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 03:08 AM
this could mean 3 things:

- support to the afro-american community
- someone he cares for/admires passed away
- injury setback/ announcing retirement

no pun intended
11-07-2013, 03:25 AM
Probably just blacked out the bedroom.

TheWalkman
11-07-2013, 05:25 AM
Hmm...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

AI Thornton
11-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Hmm...

:roll:

red1
11-07-2013, 05:35 AM
this could mean 3 things:

- support to the afro-american community
- someone he cares for/admires passed away
- injury setback/ announcing retirement
:oldlol:

I<3NBA
11-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Kobe's retiring. think about it. first they say he's returning soon. then they adjust his return date and say he'll return later. then they say there's been a setback.

then Kobe realizes he'll never catch Lebron.

he's too proud he does the only thing he can do. he retires.

TheMarkMadsen
11-07-2013, 06:11 AM
People are over reacting

This is just Kobes response to Jeff taking away our avatars.

Protestbe

flipogb
11-07-2013, 06:19 AM
the Lakers will debut their black jersey this month, Kobe comes back

Ancient Legend
11-07-2013, 06:21 AM
Uh oh

Once you go black you never go back....

Kobe?