PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard as per the Urban dictionary:

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 03:14 AM
"1. Dwight Howard
An event where one dude acts like such an ass that he immediately replaces Lebron James as the biggest ****** on Earth.
Dude 1: Wait a minute, this guy signed a two-year extension, then had his coach and the team GM fired, demanded a trade, and refused to go to any team but the Lakers to ensure that his team could not negotiate a fair trade?

Dude 2: Yes, and he wears fake prescription eyeglasses with the lenses popped out because Lebron and Wade do it.

Dude 1: Man I thought Lebron was a giant ****** but this Dwight Howard really takes the cake."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dwight%20howard

pnyozzzoo
11-07-2013, 03:17 AM
seems like your kobe troll ready to get butt Eff tomorrow. Rockets by 30.:lol

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 03:19 AM
Lol did you put that on there?

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Lol did you put that on there?

wish i had, someone commented it on kobes twitter, stalking kobe yields good material

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 03:25 AM
look at definition #3 in that link too:

"3. Dwight Howard
to be 6'11" and dunk like you're only 6'6"
man that dwight howard dunks like he's not 6'11"!@

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 03:28 AM
definition 2 -

2. Dwight Howard
One seriously awesome basketball player. Often eats babies before each game because he's that manly.
I wish I was as cool as Dwight Howard.

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 03:33 AM
definition 2 -

2. Dwight Howard
One seriously awesome basketball player. Often eats babies before each game because he's that manly.
I wish I was as cool as Dwight Howard.

:roll: :roll:

5. Dwight Howard
When you block someone's attempt to throw something,shoot a basket,or anything like that.Based off of Dwight Howard's amazing and often times humiliating (for the other guy) defense.
Bro A:"Toss me a soda,bro."

Bro B:"Comin' right up." *tosses a can of Dr. Pepper to Bro A*

Bro C.*Smacks it out of the air* "Dwight Howard!"

Bros A and B: *Surprised*

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 03:35 AM

5. Dwight Howard
When you block someone's attempt to throw something,shoot a basket,or anything like that.Based off of Dwight Howard's amazing and often times humiliating (for the other guy) defense.

:roll:

Out_In_Utah
11-07-2013, 03:40 AM

5. Dwight Howard

Sounds more like Mutombo :no:

Genaro
11-07-2013, 03:42 AM
He said last year that he really need glasses.

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 03:43 AM
Sounds more like Mutombo :no:

i agree, its funny how they word that conversation tho :oldlol: , in reality, dr. pepper would be smacked to the stands and bro B would regain possession of the beverage

Trentknicks
11-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Time for all the Lakers fans to grow a pair and get over it, bit old. . .

RoundMoundOfReb
11-07-2013, 03:52 AM
i agree, its funny how they word that conversation tho :oldlol: , in reality, dr. pepper would be smacked to the stands and bro B would regain possession of the beverage
:lol

Too bad it won't let me rep you again

tomtucker
11-07-2013, 05:16 AM
dwight howard ****** basketball trade lebron lakers magic orlando los angeles nba ass

:eek: .........:applause:

cos88
11-07-2013, 05:56 AM
1. Kobe Bryant-ed
A expresion that someone uses when they raped or try to rape another person, animal or bacteria.

Dude nr 1: Man, i was so drunk last night that i almost kobe bryant-ed Mr. Jabar's mom, but she smelled like shit so i stoped.
Dude nr 2: I know man she is a nasty stinky whore just like her son, isn't she? i am glad you didn't kobe bryant-ed that cow.

I<3NBA
11-07-2013, 06:15 AM
1. Kobe Bryant-ed
A expresion that someone uses when they raped or try to rape another person, animal or bacteria.

Dude nr 1: Man, i was so drunk last night that i almost kobe bryant-ed Mr. Jabar's mom, but she smelled like shit so i stoped.
Dude nr 2: I know man she is a nasty stinky whore just like her son, isn't she? i am glad you didn't kobe bryant-ed that cow.
:lol :lol :lol

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 12:49 PM
1. Kobe Bryant-ed

ok, good one

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Dude 1: Wait a minute, this guy signed a two-year extension, then had his coach and the team GM fired, demanded a trade, and refused to go to any team but the Lakers to ensure that his team could not negotiate a fair trade?

Didnt Kobe try to dwight howard himself to the Bulls after his third straight season of failure during his prime?

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Didnt Kobe try to dwight howard himself to the Bulls after his third straight season of failure during his prime?

he was never leaving, he just faked a dwight howard to wake up management and it worked.

Bandito
11-07-2013, 01:46 PM
1. Kobe Bryant-ed

Why are you bringing Kobe to a Dwight thread. You're not even a Dwight fan.

Mr. Jabbar
11-07-2013, 01:53 PM
"1. Lebron James
The act of joining the best people on certain profession/area of expertise after failing on your own.

Dude 1: I'm so thrilled about this new mini market I'm making, I guarantee you there'll be one on every state 3 years from now.

Dude 2: Cool dude, I know you have the talent to make it work!.

-3 year gap-

Dude 2: Sup man, hows your business going?

Dude 1: I work for wall-mart."

VIntageNOvel
11-07-2013, 01:56 PM
"1. Lebron James
The act of joining the best people on certain profession/area of expertise after failing on your own.

Dude 1: I'm so thrilled about this new mini market I'm making, I guarantee you there'll be one on every state 3 years from now.

Dude 2: Cool dude, I know you have the talent to make it work!.

-3 year gap-

Dude 2: Sup man, hows your business going?

Dude 1: I work for wall-mart."

:roll:

Clutch
11-07-2013, 08:17 PM
1. Kobe Bryant-ed

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: