PDA

View Full Version : the power of ferrari

alenleomessi
11-07-2013, 03:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvH7jEpMdA

Out_In_Utah
11-07-2013, 03:38 PM
So many bitches. The one at the end who cursed him out, the one who ditched her friend, and especially the one who left her boyfriend on the spot. :facepalm

Sarcastic
11-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Water is wet, the sky is blue, and bitches are shallow.

It's A VC3!!!
11-07-2013, 04:05 PM
What a beautiful car. can't wait in like three years to have it.

andgar923
11-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Poorly executed.

9erempiree
11-07-2013, 04:23 PM

Same here. If I don't intend to buy a house in the near future, I am probably going to get a Ferrari.

Probably going with my dream 355 Berlinetta.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachments/cars-sale-wanted/83655d1243986955-1995-f355-berlinetta-making-room-f430-has-arrived-f355_1.jpg

flipogb
11-07-2013, 05:55 PM
bet these shallow hoes would have fallen for a Fiero with a body kit

-p.tiddy-
11-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Is it really that "shallow" for a woman to be attracted to success? She wants to be around a man that actually has something going on in his life rather than a Walmart employee and that is shallow?

IDK...I'm sure some of these girls ARE shallow, but most women are attracted to success and I don't blame them at all for it either...if I ever have a daughter I hope she ends up with a man that can provide for her, not someone who never went to school and is struggling. *all other things being equal of course*

Jailblazers7
11-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Poorly executed.

Yeah, kind of a weird video if he was trying to show women being shallow. The only bad one was the chick who ditch her boyfriend. :oldlol:

b1imtf
11-07-2013, 06:07 PM
:roll:

bdreason
11-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Those girls are all ugly as shit. Of course you're going to pull ugly hoes with a Ferrari. I could've pulled those hoes with a Honda Civic.

Out_In_Utah
11-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Is it really that "shallow" for a woman to be attracted to success? She wants to be around a man that actually has something going on in his life rather than a Walmart employee and that is shallow?

IDK...I'm sure some of these girls ARE shallow, but most women are attracted to success and I don't blame them at all for it either...if I ever have a daughter I hope she ends up with a man that can provide for her, not someone who never went to school and is struggling. *all other things being equal of course*

It is absolutely shallow. Liking anybody for 1 thing is pretty much the definition of shallow. They don't care for them on any deep level.

It's A VC3!!!
11-07-2013, 08:00 PM
you think it's funny but in three years time i'll post here on ISH of my exotic car. start the clock.

ihoopallday
11-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Least they could've done was use good looking females. Chicks are attracted to money. Don't see a problem with that. Just have your wife sign a prenup if you do plan on marrying and you're rich. Simple as that.

ihoopallday
11-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Same here. If I don't intend to buy a house in the near future, I am probably going to get a Ferrari.

Probably going with my dream 355 Berlinetta.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachments/cars-sale-wanted/83655d1243986955-1995-f355-berlinetta-making-room-f430-has-arrived-f355_1.jpg

I also hope you don't plan on having a family if you buy this car. Well, unless you're that rich. :lol The insurance alone is probably more than my rent.

b1imtf
11-07-2013, 11:56 PM
you think it's funny but in three years time i'll post here on ISH of my exotic car. start the clock.
Are you going to eat out your sister in it too? :rolleyes:

tomtucker
11-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Are you going to eat out your sister in it too? :rolleyes:

yeah, won

Scholar
11-08-2013, 11:28 AM
That was great. I lol'd. I wish they'd shown how the bitch who left her b/f reacted when the dude let her in on the joke.

East_Stone_Ya
11-08-2013, 12:18 PM
the last blond skank :facepalm

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 01:12 PM
It is absolutely shallow. Liking anybody for 1 thing is pretty much the definition of shallow. They don't care for them on any deep level.
lol they JUST MET

you can only like someone for 1 thing at first..."deep" feelings can only be created over time

IGOTGAME
11-08-2013, 01:40 PM

Its extremely shallow for a women to attracted to a car alone. Make no mistake, that is what happened. Also, having a Ferrari doesn't mean you are successful, it means you money. Doesn't mean you earned it or that you worked for it....doesnt mean that it was a function of success.

It also isn't one or the other. Stop making this false dichotomy. If my daughter ever got caught doing something like this I'd be ashamed. You want to surround yourself with similar, positive people that are trying to better themselves. If you are successful then successful people will be around you. What happened her was pure thirst. And it was purely shallow. They got into a car with a strange man just because he had a Ferrari. It was dangerous, reckless and thirsty. No defending that.

Just2McFly
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
bet these shallow hoes would have fallen for a Fiero with a body kit
dont kill me:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

IGOTGAME
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
It's shallow but who cares, I'd be more interested in a rich girl right off the bat too

Could really care less if a girl is rich. Pulling her own weight is important but other than that it doesn't help or hurt.

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Its extremely shallow for a women to attracted to a car alone. Make no mistake, that is what happened. Also, having a Ferrari doesn't mean you are successful, it means you money. Doesn't mean you earned it or that you worked for it....doesnt mean that it was a function of success.

It also isn't one or the other. Stop making this false dichotomy. If my daughter ever got caught doing something like this I'd be ashamed. You want to surround yourself with similar, positive people that are trying to better themselves. If you are successful then successful people will be around you. What happened her was pure thirst. And it was purely shallow. They got into a car with a strange man just because he had a Ferrari. It was dangerous, reckless and thirsty. No defending that.
so if they had gotten into say a Honda Accord instead it isn't shallow? If a man has a very expensive car it isn't proof of anything but it is strong evidence that he is doing something right.

this video is not evidence of shallowness IMO...I WOULD GET IN THAT FERRARI lol...it's a new Ferrari

A woman would be shallow if she only liked a man for his car/money after an extended time of dating...but not at first meet, maybe those women were shallow or maybe not at all, that vid doesn't prove anything one way or another IMO

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 01:50 PM
You wouldn't care if a girl had millions of dollars?
lol obviously extreme wealth is a good thing, it's absolutely life changing, anyone saying otherwise is full of it

Just2McFly
11-08-2013, 02:08 PM
prime is a shallow b*tch too " i would get in that ferrari too.....it's new" :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

i cant believe that dude kept trying to hold on that chick. She's a dumb b*tch let her go.

tpols
11-08-2013, 02:46 PM
so if they had gotten into say a Honda Accord instead it isn't shallow? If a man has a very expensive car it isn't proof of anything but it is strong evidence that he is doing something right.

this video is not evidence of shallowness IMO...I WOULD GET IN THAT FERRARI lol...it's a new Ferrari

A woman would be shallow if she only liked a man for his car/money after an extended time of dating...but not at first meet, maybe those women were shallow or maybe not at all, that vid doesn't prove anything one way or another IMO
you just playing devils advocate.. you know that was some hardcore gold digging shit. Especially the blonde chick who went from 0 to 60 faster than the car would after seeing it

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 02:56 PM
you just playing devils advocate.. you know that was some hardcore gold digging shit. Especially the blonde chick who went from 0 to 60 faster than the car would after seeing it
I'm just pointing out that I don't think women should be blasted for being attracted to success at first meet

I am not sure those women thought THEY were going to get paid off...they could just thought "wow awesome car!, who is this guy?"

For men that are very successful and do own an exotic car, is it even possible for them to have a good looking female next to them WITHOUT society viewing her as a "gold-digger"?

tpols
11-08-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm just pointing out that I don't think women should be blasted for being attracted to success at first meet

I am not sure those women thought THEY were going to get paid off...they could just thought "wow awesome car!, who is this guy?"

For men that are very successful and do own an exotic car, is it even possible for them to have a good looking female next to them WITHOUT society viewing her as a "gold-digger"?
:oldlol: yea....

The blonde one didnt even want to speak to the guy lol.. and flat out told him so to his face. And then got pissed when the guy dumped her on the side of the road... like bitch, you just sold yourself for a car and pretty much insulted me in the process of doing so. And now youre mad I returned the favor.

Thats what you want your daughter to be.. roaming the streets of vegas, tramp stamped, hopping in random guys cars?:biggums:

IGOTGAME
11-08-2013, 03:29 PM

you want your daughter so thirsty that she will hope into cars with random men. Sorry, but it is reckless and no man actually respects women like that. So if you want you daughters to be used and abused by men then that is on you.

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 06:13 PM
you want your daughter so thirsty that she will hope into cars with random men. Sorry, but it is reckless and no man actually respects women like that. So if you want you daughters to be used and abused by men then that is on you.
so thirsty? you're not reading my posts correctly

All things equal I would rather her be with a man who can provide for her...so if the initial attraction is "success" then so be it, the initial attraction has to start somewhere...it is better than the initial attraction being spiked hair and a six-pack like she is on Jersey Shore or something

(I don't actually have a daughter btw, this is just "if")

all in all I would just want her to be happy, and I know the best odds of long term happiness would come from someone who is successful rather than someone who is struggling

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Thats what you want your daughter to be.. roaming the streets of vegas, tramp stamped, hopping in random guys cars?:biggums:
:oldlol:

no you misread, I said I want my daughter to be an alley hooker who sucks dck for heroin...cause that's what these btches be dawg!!!, cheap ass hoes that get in a nice ride....see a nice car and spread them legs...fckin slut ass hoes...

we should stone them btches dawg

tpols
11-08-2013, 06:44 PM
:oldlol:

no you misread, I said I want my daughter to be an alley hooker who sucks dck for heroin...cause that's what these btches be dawg!!!, cheap ass hoes that get in a nice ride....see a nice car and spread them legs...fckin slut ass hoes...

we should stone them btches dawg

Nah to the bolded.. but we should recgnize them for what they are.. and not defend their actions.

Out_In_Utah
11-08-2013, 06:49 PM
lol they JUST MET

you can only like someone for 1 thing at first..."deep" feelings can only be created over time

Right, but when you meet somebody, you are drawn in by 1 thing, AND THEN YOU HAVE A CONVERSATION to find out if there is more to them that you like. Anybody who is whisked away to wherever that person is going at the drop of a hat because of 1 thing is super shallow. If a handsome guy walked into a bar and said "Hey babe, what's up, want to head out of here with me?" and she goes immediately, she is going because she is shallow and superficial. This is the same thing.

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Right, but when you meet somebody, you are drawn in by 1 thing, AND THEN YOU HAVE A CONVERSATION to find out if there is more to them that you like. Anybody who is whisked away to wherever that person is going at the drop of a hat because of 1 thing is super shallow. If a handsome guy walked into a bar and said "Hey babe, what's up, want to head out of here with me?" and she goes immediately, she is going because she is shallow and superficial. This is the same thing.

so if a "hot" female approached you in a bar and said "hey let's go fck" and you DID then that would make you shallow too right?

Out_In_Utah
11-08-2013, 07:16 PM
so if a "hot" female approached you in a bar and said "hey let's go fck" and you DID then that would make you shallow too right?

No, that means there are 2 things I like. (1) She is "hot." (2) She wants to "fck" me.

j/k: That absolutely would mean I'm shallow.

Let me clear this part up though: I understand the shallowness of people, males and females. But let's not pretend that leaving on a whim with somebody you just met for 1 thing such as a car or looks is not shallow.

-p.tiddy-
11-08-2013, 07:38 PM
No, that means there are 2 things I like. (1) She is "hot." (2) She wants to "fck" me.

j/k: That absolutely would mean I'm shallow.

Let me clear this part up though: I understand the shallowness of people, males and females. But let's not pretend that leaving on a whim with somebody you just met for 1 thing such as a car or looks is not shallow.
IMO that would just mean you're "horny"

okay so you are assuming that these women hopped in the car to go have sex with the driver soley of his car right? it is completely out of the question to you that they maybe they just actually thought it might be neat-o to drive around in a $500k car for a bit?

Out_In_Utah
11-08-2013, 08:18 PM
IMO that would just mean you're "horny"

okay so you are assuming that these women hopped in the car to go have sex with the driver soley of his car right? it is completely out of the question to you that they maybe they just actually thought it might be neat-o to drive around in a $500k car for a bit?

I wouldn't have to be horny. Guys don't girl with girls just when they are in the mood. They go with the girls and they will worry about the mood later.

I wasn't assuming that they were going to go have sex with him. I was assuming that they only showed interest in him once they thought he had money/nice car. I do think that some only wanted to be in a nice car rather than being interested in him because of his nice car. However, using somebody just to ride in their car is definitely something a shallow person would do.

alenleomessi
11-10-2013, 03:21 PM
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve46peMWU5w

cuad
11-10-2013, 03:28 PM
C'mon now, I ain't gonna watch 5 minutes of those hipsters.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-10-2013, 03:51 PM
So vitaly does this prank and gets millions views. Now everyone's doing it. People need to come up with their own shit instead of recycling old material.

Out_In_Utah
11-11-2013, 04:17 AM
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve46peMWU5w

Holy shit :oldlol:

ace23
11-11-2013, 04:47 AM
The dudes in this video really suck socially. Can these ****** not form complete sentences?

Axe
08-20-2020, 08:08 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1YIQI6aRPUQ

HylianNightmare
08-20-2020, 08:57 PM

How's it drive

Gabe Ball
08-20-2020, 09:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1YIQI6aRPUQ

Haha, that thumbnail looks like a Lamborghini commercial. Except the guy looks out of place. Her stance looks like a stillshot of her posing for instagram, and it's literally like that through the entire video.

Axe
08-20-2020, 09:38 PM
Haha, that thumbnail looks like a Lamborghini commercial. Except the guy looks out of place. Her stance looks like a stillshot of her posing for instagram, and it's literally like that through the entire video.
:cheers:

Too bad exotic cars such as this one can never seat more than two. :oldlol:

insidehoops
09-06-2020, 11:20 AM
My first favorite car was the red Ferrari on Magnum P.I.

Luka Doncic
09-06-2020, 12:56 PM
Don’t know what is worst the guy chick or the guy? Assuming the video is real. These guys are usually low key bragging.

SaltyMeatballs
09-19-2020, 06:31 AM
Mountains of p*ssy if you drive a ferrari or lambo