PDA

View Full Version : Knicks - Chandler gone 4 weeks

Jballer
11-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Hmmm...

I like Chandler but I hate the Knicks (forever)

Amare back ? IlMago as Center ?

No matter how you look at it the Knicks are not playing well and this is further bad news. My EC standings bear reveiw (too late) .....but.....

Anyone think the Knicks could actually drop far enough to miss the playoffs ?

Qwyjibo
11-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Misery loves company so I'm going to enjoy Bargs getting a bigger role with the Knicks and them suffering for it.

Legends66NBA7
11-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Helps the Raptors playoff chances, so they should take advantage of those 4-6 weeks.

Dr.Funk
11-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Helps the Raptors playoff chances, so they should take advantage of those 4-6 weeks.

Playoffs? This Team?

lilbeastnani
11-07-2013, 10:33 PM
A. Knicks aren't missing the playoffs. They may drop from a 4-5 seed to a 7-8 seed temporarily but it's a long season and 4-6 weeks is like 10-15 games in the grand scheme of things.

B. SOOOO excited for BEASTnani. Just like when Bosh got injured and the Raps learned that we had a diamond in the rough. The Knicks will be forced to give da beast da minutes they should've given him in the first place! I also still will never like the Knicks but Beastnani will forever be my guy.

Jballer
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Misery loves company so I'm going to enjoy Bargs getting a bigger role with the Knicks and them suffering for it.

@ Q LMAO...

@ Beast...

Not sure IlMago will get thos minutes. He still only got 20 after Chandler went down. Amere picked up like 15 minutes.

Cole Adlridge their DNP 4th year guy on the bench is more "physical like" Chandler. I suspect the teams D scheme is anchored in the "brute body force" of Chandler and Aldridge will get a serviceable 20 minutes a game...

If Amare gets more now... it think it "partly comes at the expense of Ilmago.

__

I wouldnt say this doesnt hurt the Knicks bad.

I mean I would agree they are 7 / 8 without Chandler except this team is playing "bad ball right now". Seriously bad ball given the talent. Loosing Chandler is one thing but the other obvious thought is Felton is falling to form and is still a problem as your primary 1.

Now it may be wishful thinking on my part (gawd I hate the Knicks) but it would not surprise me to see this as "the buble team of the east with the most disappointing season".... Management is dysfunctional.... its happened before.

Legends66NBA7
11-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Playoffs? This Team?

In this current state of affairs they are better than the Knicks, yes ?

Chamberlain
11-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Playoffs? This Team?
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/16254797/jim_mora.0_standard_352.0.jpg

lilbeastnani
11-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Beastnani is tearing it up tonight. Who could've forseen this coming? Thus far 22 points, 6 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 assists and counting. Tyson who?

lilbeastnani
11-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Final stats, 25pts, 8 rds, 3ast, 5bs, in 34 mins. Jballer you are looking real foolish right now.

Jballer
11-12-2013, 04:08 PM
@ Beast...

Which nums you looking at Beast ?

SI.com report "season avg to date" as:
24.2 Min - shooting 470 FG - 2.8 Rebounds per game and 0.8 assists per game with 2.0 turnovers per game. 12.7 points per game.

Maybe he just had a great game ? He certainly should have some given his talent.

<edit>
As I said in the NY Team where we wasnt counted on to RB I thought he would be a better fit; but I note that those numbers you quote come from a humiliating loss to the Spurs 120 - 89... Cole got 9 minutes up from his average 5...

___

More importantly we are witnessing the implosion of the New York Knicks season...

Go down baby !

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba/news/20131112/mailbag-new-york-knicks-amare-stoudemire/

lilbeastnani
11-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Those are the stats from his first game without Tyson Chandler. (a WIN against the Bobcats, again, you're wrong). Only a 2 game sample so far but they're 1-1 and he's playing a lot more aggressively and getting more minutes.

Jballer
11-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Those are the stats from his first game without Tyson Chandler. (a WIN against the Bobcats, again, you're wrong). Only a 2 game sample so far but they're 1-1 and he's playing a lot more aggressively and getting more minutes.

Could be I am wrong...happened at least once before :oldlol:

I still reserve the lets see in 25 games...clause tho

:cheers:

lilbeastnani
11-13-2013, 02:47 PM
For the record, I don't care if Bargs/Melo mesh well, nor do I care if the Knicks make the playoffs because quite simply, i'm not a Knicks fan. All I care about is my man Bargnani performing up to the level we all know he's capable of and if he does that, i'll be a happy dude.

Jballer
11-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Go to the trade market !

http://tracking.si.com/2013/11/13/iman-shumpert-kenneth-faried-trade-talks-knicks-nuggets-nba/

lilbeastnani
11-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Beastnani tonight 20 points on 8-14, 2-4 3pt's, 11 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, and was pretty much the player of the game both offensively and defensively vs. the Hawks. Jballer you don't ever have to admit how wrong you were but it's becoming clearer with each passing day.

Jballer
11-18-2013, 05:25 PM
Nope I got it...

Barges is playing very decent ball with the minutes he is getting.

As a Ilmago fan you should be right proud.

:cheers:

The irony is .. he is doing so for a team with a worse record than Toronto and for a team that is playing worse ball than the Raptors are...

The way the Knicks are going ... it looks like the team is imploding to mis the playoffs.