PDA

View Full Version : What would your 'last day' consist of

Twin Beadles
11-07-2013, 04:18 PM
We've all heard of criminals on death rows being offered one last meal, but let's kick it up a notch by saying you have 24 hours to do whatever you want without breaking the law. You are provided with an unexhausitible pile of cash too

kNicKz
11-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I'd spend it with my friends and family

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 04:32 PM
You are provided with an unexhausitible pile of cash* too

*subject to all applicable local, state, and federal taxes

Swaggin916
11-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Tell each of people that mean something to me how much they mean to me and that I am thankful for all of them... have some pepperoni pizza and a coca cola, shoot a few baskets, listen to a few tunes, watch a Lakers game with my dad, then possibly shoot up some heroin or morphine (something that would make me feel really good and warm) have my mom run her fingers through my hair... and then clock out. Wouldn't be a bad way to go at all.

kNicKz
11-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Tell each of people that mean something to me how much they mean to me and that I am thankful for all of them... have some pepperoni pizza and a coca cola, shoot a few baskets, listen to a few tunes, watch a Lakers game with my dad, then possibly shoot up some heroin or morphine (something that would make me feel really good and warm) have my mom run her fingers through my hair... and then clock out. Wouldn't be a bad way to go at all.

:biggums:

OldSkoolball#52
11-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Tell each of people that mean something to me how much they mean to me and that I am thankful for all of them... have some pepperoni pizza and a coca cola, shoot a few baskets, listen to a few tunes, watch a Lakers game with my dad, then possibly shoot up some heroin or morphine (something that would make me feel really good and warm) have my mom run her fingers through my hair.... and then clock out. Wouldn't be a bad way to go at all.

I agree bro. :cheers:

I would have your mom run her fingers thru my hair as well.

Swaggin916
11-07-2013, 04:58 PM
:bowdown:

OMG you are so hilarious

Fresh Kid
11-07-2013, 05:04 PM
I will spend my day in tha studio making mad trackz and pumping on mad tuna, o yes!:D

TheReal Kendall
11-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Wake up tell my folks I love them then take everyone out to eat.

Go to Japan and impregnate a bunch of Asians then come back to the US.

If I got some time left might try to make it to Vegas if not I''ll just get drunk and maybe do some hard drugs then give the rest of my money to my baby moms for my son

JimmyMcAdocious
11-09-2013, 01:09 AM
Probably shoot some hoops, get laid, hang out with my family, and then murder a few people before I jump off a building, or something high. Actually skydiving without a parachute would be more enjoyable.