PDA

View Full Version : James Harden is the Biggest Manufactured "Superstar" Player in the League

BallsOut
11-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Just breathe on the guy and its automatically 2 free throws. Tonight he went to the line 16 times, the Lakers had a total of 15 FTs. That means Harden shot more FTs than the entire Lakers team.

James Harden is the biggest manufactured "Superstar" player in the NBA, it's disgusting how many free throws he is gifted a game. If Allen Iverson were dead, he'd be rolling over in his grave right now. :biggums:

Trollsmasher
11-08-2013, 01:47 AM
Yep, he is up there with Durant.

andremiller07
11-08-2013, 01:48 AM
100% agree it's really hard to watch his play with the amount of favourable calls he gets.

The Iron Fist
11-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Its the retarded beard.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-08-2013, 01:55 AM
He should be ashamed of himself for letting Steve Blake drive past him on that one possession.

Steve Kerr called him out for it, he knows how easy it his to contain a non athletic white guy like Blake since he was one in the NBA.

Harden can't even do that.

russwest0
11-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Ok, this is seriously ban worthy.

He's right tho. Look at Durants shot chart, it's god tier. Even if you h8 the dude you have to admit he's a scoring machine from anywhere on the floor.

All Har_en does is jack up 3s and run into people on offense. No defense, no hustle, no leadership. He was good in a Ginobli role but shit as a #1 if you wanna contend. If he's not getting calls he's worthless. Look at the Finals.

Yet OKC will still continue to get ripped for not paying this niqqa the max. lmaoo

NumberSix
11-08-2013, 02:03 AM
He's right tho. Look at Durants shot chart, it's god tier. Even if you h8 the dude you have to admit he's a scoring machine from anywhere on the floor.

All Har_en does is jack up 3s and run into people on offense. No defense, no hustle, no leadership. He was good in a Ginobli role but shit as a #1 if you wanna contend. If he's not getting calls he's worthless. Look at the Finals.

Yet OKC will still continue to get ripped for not paying this niqqa the max. lmaoo
The dude can shoot. Nobody doubts that. He's a great scorer. Who says otherwise?

russwest0
11-08-2013, 02:05 AM
The dude can shoot. Nobody doubts that. He's a great scorer. Who says otherwise?

He's been by far the best scorer in the league since he was 23.

Even mentioning Harden in the same breath as Durant is an insult

KyleKong
11-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Even mentioning Harden in the same breath as Durant is an insult

Harden leaving OKC will prevent Durant from ever winning a ring.

http://i.qkme.me/360zdu.jpg

Sheik1287
James Harden can score but cant defend. Dwight can defend but cant score. They compliment each other, but tonight they got owned.

Qwyjibo
I still don't get why people bash Harden for having an incredibly effective ability to draw fouls/FTs. It's a viable offensive strategy and far more likely to be sustainable than shooting perimeter jumpers. You don't go cold from the FT line. It's not like Harden is useless as a shooter and playmaker either. It's not visually appealing but it's damn effective. Harden being able to get to the FT line a lot is a good thing.

It's a stupid thing to point out as a negative. If you're really antsy to rip into Harden, go after the piss poor defensive effort shown so far this year.

NumberSix
11-08-2013, 02:12 AM
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/01/Peekaboo_Derrick_Rose_origi.jpg

russwest0
11-08-2013, 02:24 AM
Harden leaving OKC will prevent Durant from ever winning a ring.

http://i.qkme.me/360zdu.jpg

Quite the opposite.

Trading that flopping, no defense, mental midget clown for Lambs/Adams/Mavs 1st round pick was the best thing Presti has ever done for our franchise

tpols
11-08-2013, 02:26 AM
I still don't get why people bash Harden for having an incredibly effective ability to draw fouls/FTs. It's a viable offensive strategy and far more likely to be sustainable than shooting perimeter jumpers. You don't go cold from the FT line. It's not like Harden is useless as a shooter and playmaker either. It's not visually appealing but it's damn effective. Harden being able to get to the FT line a lot is a good thing.

It's a stupid thing to point out as a negative. If you're really antsy to rip into Harden, go after the piss poor defensive effort shown so far this year.
It isnt reliable.. youre at the mercy of the referees.

Especially with the flopping. In the playoffs they just let it go at a certain point and you have to get buckets.

Trollsmasher
11-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Yep. Durant who just shot 50/40/90 last year :roll:

dumbass n!gger
Can we ban this racist, Jeff?

He wouldn't have shot anywhere close to that if he did not get a BS whistle after a half of his misses.

Durant with Melo/LeBron treatment - 24 ppg on 44/40/90.

Funnyfuka
11-08-2013, 02:28 AM
He was a superstar in OKC. He played great without howard. Now that howard is a rocket, he s gonna get contaminated by the cancer just like they all do.

OldSkoolball#52
11-08-2013, 02:30 AM

dumbass n!gger

:lebronamazed:

BallsOut
11-08-2013, 02:54 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Spoken truly by someone who did not watch the game.

Qwyjibo
11-08-2013, 02:56 AM

Spoken truly by someone who did not watch the game.
I'm speaking in general. It's idiotic to bash someone for being extremely good at getting to the line just because it's not an exciting style of play.

BallsOut
11-08-2013, 02:58 AM
I'm speaking in general. It's idiotic to bash someone for being extremely good at getting to the line just because it's not an exciting style of play.

I'm speaking about tonight's game. It's idiotic to support Harden's ability to get to the line without watching the game and seeing how he gets there. He doesn't earn most of his free throws. All you have to do is breathe on him when he drives and he's going to the line.

coin24
11-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Disgusting to watch...

How about his blatant foul on Meeks at the end, just whacks his arm:lol Out off meeks no call:facepalm

Even with the crazy ft disparity, Lakers are victorious.:rockon: :rockon:

Myth
11-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Tonight he went to the line 16 times, the Lakers had a total of 15 FTs. That means Harden shot more FTs than the entire Lakers team.

Thank you for that sentence. I had not pieced that together from the previous one.

bdreason
11-08-2013, 03:13 AM
I still don't get why people bash Harden for having an incredibly effective ability to draw fouls/FTs. It's a viable offensive strategy and far more likely to be sustainable than shooting perimeter jumpers. You don't go cold from the FT line.

In the playoffs the refs usually stop calling so many BS ticky-tack fouls. You saw it last year in the playoffs, and in the Finals the year before that.

Xiengqichess
11-08-2013, 03:19 AM
It's a shame that one of the best shooting guard doesn't have much skill. He can't post, can't cross over can't catch and shoot and doesn't have a good shooting form. The art of basket ball is lost. All the best guys nowadays are not very skill. Even Le Bron is limited. Big men are worst. We saw how the best big did today. Feel bad for basketball game in the future.

BallsOut
11-08-2013, 03:23 AM
Thank you for that sentence. I had not pieced that together from the previous one.

As Kobe would say, you're welcome.

BallsOut
11-08-2013, 04:00 AM
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/01/Peekaboo_Derrick_Rose_origi.jpg

oh no u didnt

RoundMoundOfReb
11-08-2013, 04:03 AM

dumbass n!gger
Reported.

buddha
11-08-2013, 04:14 AM
I have no empathy for laker fans when they whine about free throws.

airchibundo507
11-08-2013, 07:27 AM

it's not that Durant isn't the best scorer in the league, which he more than likely is..

it's that the free throws are often unwarranted and other superstars don't receive the same calls (lebron/melo). the free throws also tend to inflate shooting percentages and especially scoring metrics that incorporate free throws into overall efficiency

Horde of Temujin
11-08-2013, 07:41 AM
it's not that Durant isn't the best scorer in the league, which he more than likely is..

it's that the free throws are often unwarranted and other superstars don't receive the same calls (lebron/melo). the free throws also tend to inflate shooting percentages and especially scoring metrics that incorporate free throws into overall efficiency

After the 2012 ECF Lebron should never be mentioned for not receiving calls.

The NBA is very flawed and the questionable officiating has hit many teams but Lebron overall has been on the beneficiary side.

airchibundo507
11-08-2013, 07:44 AM
After the 2012 ECF Lebron should never be mentioned for not receiving calls.

The NBA is very flawed and the questionable officiating has hit many teams but Lebron overall has been on the beneficiary side.

yeah lebron's gets a more favorable whistle come playoff time. the NBA needs to promote their golden boy. but no one can argue about Melo getting the least generous whistle out of every superstar in the league. he had what.. 45% FG and 38% 3P FG last year. with harden's whistle that looks closer to 48% FG and 39% 3P FG at the very least.

robert de niro
11-08-2013, 08:19 AM
:roll:

LeGOAT
11-08-2013, 09:30 AM
I hate everything about this guy. ISO ball chucker, seems to hate running actual offensive plays. No leadership and his defense is absolutely pathetic.

kurple
11-08-2013, 09:38 AM

dumbass n!gger
:biggums:

RidonKs
11-08-2013, 09:53 AM
the hate is strong for this one

he doesn't get gifts from the referees... anymore than any other star. he's just crafty. if you actually watch, you'll see it. his footwork is amazing both slashing to the basket and on the perimeter. mostly its his timing though, as soon as he's around the basket he knows just when to shift his weight or raise the ball so that he catches a backtracking defender in a foul. it's really impressive. and he's an excellent finisher around the hoop too.

i don't particularly like it. but you can't hate on this guy and not hate equally on dwyane wade with his pump fakes and swinging through for jumpers and a whole bunch of other nonsense. they're both playing the same game... harden just has a more effective strategy.

course he is a one trick pony. but its a darn good trick and it ain't going anywhere.

bagelred
11-08-2013, 10:25 AM
James Harden is the most elusive guy in the NBA. He has an easier time penetrating to the hoop more than anyone in the league.

STATUTORY
11-08-2013, 11:44 AM

he doesn't get gifts from the referees... anymore than any other star. he's just crafty. if you actually watch, you'll see it. his footwork is amazing both slashing to the basket and on the perimeter. mostly its his timing though, as soon as he's around the basket he knows just when to shift his weight or raise the ball so that he catches a backtracking defender in a foul. it's really impressive. and he's an excellent finisher around the hoop too.

i don't particularly like it. but you can't hate on this guy and not hate equally on dwyane wade with his pump fakes and swinging through for jumpers and a whole bunch of other nonsense. they're both playing the same game... harden just has a more effective strategy.

course he is a one trick pony. but its a darn good trick and it ain't going anywhere.

and he's going to keep resting on his laurels while ignoring the need for a complete game. It's almost like a fable, his one trick is good enough to average 20+ points in the NBA but it will never allow him to be an offensive presence the likes of Kobe or MJ. But because he can get that 20+ppg he sees no need to improve and expand his repertoire.

He's already been leaped by Paul George as the 2nd best SG in the game. Paul George is someone who would never be complacent with exploiting a cheese to score his points, he's constantly adding to his arrays of skillset. That ain't Harden tho, he's too busy crunking it up and banging strippers.

Scholar
11-08-2013, 11:57 AM
9 of 24 from the field, but 16 FT attempts. :facepalm
Yeah, dude isn't exciting to watch.

Scholar
11-08-2013, 12:01 PM
I love how 28renyoy deleted his post as though everyone didn't already quote his racist ass.
I wonder if dude even realizes he's a homer of a black man. :facepalm

Nero Tulip
11-08-2013, 12:16 PM
i don't particularly like it. but you can't hate on this guy and not hate equally on dwyane wade

http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/250x250/40232113.jpg

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 12:27 PM
I hate Wade, but he is LEAGUES above Harden as a player. Wade doesn't play iso hero ball...and he actually gives a shit on D. And, you never hear about him chastizing his teammates. Yeah, he flops like a bitch but he does things to BENEFIT his team (even stepping aside to let Lebron take over)...and THAT I can at least respect.

But Harden?

**** that guy

Nick Young
11-08-2013, 12:32 PM

He is playing to get freethrows rather then playing to finish at the rim. That's not impressive. That's bitchmade.

RidonKs
11-08-2013, 01:00 PM
He is playing to get freethrows rather then playing to finish at the rim. That's not impressive. That's bitchmade.
how is it that he's constantly finishing at the rim then? he's fantastic down there. sure part of the reason his %'s are so good is that he draws so many fouls which eliminates many potential misses. but the other part is he's crafty and has a soft touch. again, his ability to draw fouls IS impressive. not admirable, at least not imo, but its impressive.

It's almost like a fable, his one trick is good enough to average 20+ points in the NBA but it will never allow him to be an offensive presence the likes of Kobe or MJ.
nobody in their right mind would compare him to either of those guys. same with lebron, durant, paul, etc. but he does what he does and he does it damn effectively. i don't see him getting much better than he is tbh, not in the system mchale seems intent on running anyway.

what's more, if his new superstar teammate actually steps up and plays like we've seen him capable of playing, the rockets can contend for the championship. and isn't that what it's all about?

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 02:40 PM
He's not flopping. He's getting hit and finishing at the rim. They are legit fouls, but he's finishing. He's the best playmaker on our team. One of the best scorers in the NBA. The midrange jumper will come in time. That defense though. Man o man o man he gotta come on with it. He's not manufactured. He lead his team to the playoffs. He's an elite scorer. That's proven. That's not manufactured.

NugzFan
11-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Tonight he went to the line 16 times, the Lakers had a total of 15 FTs. That means Harden shot more FTs than the entire Lakers team.
:

Don't understand the logic. Please explain.

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah...Harden NEVER flops. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSyuUQZSFlU

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Well i don't think anybody said he NEVER flops, but more times than not he's getting fouled and finishing. I mean if you want to nitpick then that's one thing. I think we could do that with any player though right.

kshutts1
11-08-2013, 02:50 PM
What was ISH like when Manu was good?

rfoster24
11-08-2013, 02:52 PM
James Harden can score but cant defend. Dwight can defend but cant score. They compliment each other, but tonight they got owned.

Bullshit.

rfoster24
11-08-2013, 02:55 PM

If the defense if playing aggressive so this is possible, then I'd say this is a pretty damn good strategy. You'd do the same thing to win if you were smart.

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Well i don't think anybody said he NEVER flops, but more times than not he's getting fouled and finishing. I mean if you want to nitpick then that's one thing. I think we could do that with any player though right.

No...you wouldn't be able to do THAT with any other player, except maybe Lebron...or CP3/Griffin.

Harden doesn't just flop. He overreacts and sells it like he's trying to win an Oscar.

The flop where Harden actually got fined the other day was one of the worst examples I've ever seen. He rolled around on the ground holding his eye like a fish out of water. Then, when at the line shooting free throws, he continued to blink like he was still hurting. Replays showed that Mathews hand was 5 inches away from his face.

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 03:01 PM
Bullshit.

Bullshit?

It's the most truthful thing ever said about a player.

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 03:05 PM
No...you wouldn't be able to do THAT with any other player, except maybe Lebron...or CP3/Griffin.

Harden doesn't just flop. He overreacts and sells it like he's trying to win an Oscar.

The flop where Harden actually got fined the other day was one of the worst examples I've ever seen. He rolled around on the ground holding his eye like a fish out of water. Then, when at the line shooting free throws, he continued to blink like he was still hurting. Replays showed that Mathews hand was 5 inches away from his face.

Bro I've seen all of the current stars flop or sell a call every single game. Hell I've seen MJ flop before. It's the same way you're taught to take a charge. You gotta sell it. IF he wasn't finishing and just getting bailed out then I'd be upset. He's getting contact and finishing. What else do you want? For him to get hit and not get the call?

Dro
11-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Bullshit?

It's the most truthful thing ever said about a player.
Exactly. I don't know what that dude is smoking...:confusedshrug:

chazzy
11-08-2013, 03:09 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/820453239.gif
:lol

b1imtf
11-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Bullshit.
:facepalm

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Bro I've seen all of the current stars flop or sell a call every single game. Hell I've seen MJ flop before. It's the same way you're taught to take a charge. You gotta sell it. IF he wasn't finishing and just getting bailed out then I'd be upset. He's getting contact and finishing. What else do you want? For him to get hit and not get the call?

I had a discussion about this with some buddies last night. Look...I know WHY flopping started (back with Divac). It's because dudes were sick of taking charges, getting nailed in the balls, and not getting any calls. So they were taught to sell it. Hell...we did charging drills in high school where we learned how slide back on our butts. And this was back in the late 80s/early 90s so it's nothing new.

So I get it...you take the contact and you SELL it.

But Harden (and some of these other guys I mentioned) aren't even getting TOUCHED and acting like they got shot by a gun. THAT, I can't respect. At all.

And Harden takes it even further. He got the call...Mathews even got a T called on him for it. He's at the line...cut the crap. Don't blink and continue to try and sell it. He's just making himself look like a fool.

gts
11-08-2013, 03:15 PM
He's not flopping.

2013-14 FLOP STATUS – REGULAR SEASON
(Through Games Played on 11/5/2013)

Harden, James (HOU) Warning 11/5/13 @ POR

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/originals/2013/11/07/james-harden-flop.nba/index.html

dynasty1978
11-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Manufactured? No. He's a very good player and at times a superstar.

I just don't find his game to be appealing due to a lack of variety in his arsenal and his dependency on the whistle.

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 03:20 PM
I had a discussion about this with some buddies last night. Look...I know WHY flopping started (back with Divac). It's because dudes were sick of taking charges, getting nailed in the balls, and not getting any calls. So they were taught to sell it. Hell...we did charging drills in high school where we learned how slide back on our butts. And this was back in the late 80s/early 90s so it's nothing new.

So I get it...you take the contact and you SELL it.

But Harden (and some of these other guys I mentioned) aren't even getting TOUCHED and acting like they got shot by a gun. THAT, I can't respect. At all.

And Harden takes it even further. He got the call...Mathews even got a T called on him for it. He's at the line...cut the crap. Don't blink and continue to try and sell it. He's just making himself look like a fool.

I can dig that. You're making it seem like he's doing the Mathews thing every single time though. I'm not saying he NEVER flops. That's not my argument at all. He's legit getting fouled more times than not though am I right?

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=gts]2013-14 FLOP STATUS

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 03:37 PM
I can dig that. You're making it seem like he's doing the Mathews thing every single time though. I'm not saying he NEVER flops. That's not my argument at all. He's legit getting fouled more times than not though am I right?

He's actually VERY good at taking contact and finishing. He gets fouled a lot...I agree.

I just don't like all that extra nonsense.

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 03:45 PM
He's actually VERY good at taking contact and finishing. He gets fouled a lot...I agree.

I just don't like all that extra nonsense.

If you're talking about the actual flop where there's no contact being made then I agree with you. I hate when LeBron does it. I hate when Dwade and Kobe yell aye to the ref every time they shoot the ball and nobody even touches them. I hate when CP3 and BG do it. That's not selling a call. That's actual flopping to me. If you're going to sit up here and say Harden flops every time or even more times than not then I'll keep debating. If we're saying he does it sometimes then I totally agree.

Lord Leoshes
11-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I don't c why evry1 is complaining about Harden. Offensively he is fine, hell he is great. It is actually a good thing 2 get 2 the line, so stop the hate.

If he has any flaws it is his defense, but that's it.

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I don't c why evry1 is complaining about Harden. Offensively he is fine, hell he is great. It is actually a good thing 2 get 2 the line, so stop the hate.

If he has any flaws it is his defense, but that's it.

Defense
TOs
Attitude
Being a TEAM player

So many things wrong with Harden...most of which can't be analyzed on a stat sheet.

Lord Leoshes
11-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Defense
TOs
Attitude
Being a TEAM player

So many things wrong with Harden...most of which can't be analyzed on a stat sheet.

To's I would say has a lot 2 do with him having the ball in his hands 2 much.

Attitude I have no comment cause I personally have never meet the guy.

Being a team player, well he is still young enough 2 lean how 2 b a team player.

His defense is the 1 that I have not seen any improvement since he came in2 the league.

NugzFan
11-08-2013, 04:37 PM
People are delusional if they think harden doesn't flop. Even he would admit it.

russwest0
11-08-2013, 05:40 PM
People are delusional if they think harden doesn't flop. Even he would admit it.

Lol I don't know, thats what we all thought about LeFlop but he still denied it :roll:

Mr Exlax
11-08-2013, 05:47 PM
i can't find where anybody has stated that he never flops. All i see is people saying he always flops.

HomieWeMajor
11-08-2013, 05:49 PM
James Harden is a upper lower middle class man's Corey Maguette with less muscle

aj1987
11-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Give this man the DPOY! Harden's presence made the Lakers kick the ball out to the corner. :bowdown:

BallsOut
11-09-2013, 12:49 AM
100% agree it's really hard to watch his play with the amount of favourable calls he gets.

Half the calls he gets aren't actually fouls. They're either him flopping to exaggerate the contact or the defender breathing on him. That's why I can't respect him as a player. He doesn't earn his FTs. No need to pretend.

ILLsmak
11-09-2013, 07:14 AM

lol, wow.

-Smak

ralph_i_el
11-09-2013, 09:07 AM

He wouldn't have shot anywhere close to that if he did not get a BS whistle after a half of his misses.

bullshit bullshit bullshit. Durant shot 45% on just deep 2's last year. go **** yourself with that 44% bullshit. If people weren't hacking him he'd have less FT's and more straight buckets.

Harden gets free throws because nobody can stay in front of him on the perimeter.

chazzy
11-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Harden flop: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUOA29juYA

reminds me of his rival SG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ofDBqO_cblU/UaNOn_pVxrI/AAAAAAAAHys/SVEa333lzTA/s640/Dwyane+Wade+flop+on+PAcers.gif

Ancient Legend
11-10-2013, 03:47 AM

Look at that bearded clown standing still. Look at him!

BallsOut
11-10-2013, 05:12 AM
JJ Reddick tore Harden a new one tonight in the Clippers/Rockets game :biggums:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-10-2013, 05:13 AM

:biggums:

Nero Tulip
11-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Last game was a good example of what he produces when he doesn't get all the calls.

Still got away with a huge flop on Griffin near the end (oh the irony).

gts
11-11-2013, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=gts]2013-14 FLOP STATUS

LoneyROY7
11-11-2013, 04:20 PM
He's officially become James Haren. No D whatsoever.

Twiens
11-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Biggest flopper in the league and lazy as **** defensively, nice to see the rest of you finally catching on.

Fudge
11-11-2013, 04:59 PM

Erm I can't tell if that's a shot to Durant or not because those are some superstar-like stats still doe. :confusedshrug:

KungFuJoe
11-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Harden SHOULD be the most hated person in the NBA. There really is no more despicable person in the entire league.

LeBron should send Harden a thank you note or something.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Last year, I even said that Harden is the same player in OKC, except he's taking more shots and the ball is in his hands more. I see literally no difference in his game now either.

Euroleague
11-11-2013, 07:54 PM
I think he is 2nd biggest. Chris Paul is numero uno.

BallsOut
11-15-2013, 12:05 AM
18 FTs tonight in a road game :biggums:

BallsOut
12-26-2013, 11:39 PM
James Harden stat line tonight: 2-9fg 26 pts on 23 free throw attempts vs. the Grizzlies

Dro
12-27-2013, 01:33 PM

wow........

k0kakw0rld
12-29-2013, 09:48 PM
2/9 FG 8 points :facepalm He's nothing without free throws

Bandito
12-29-2013, 09:51 PM

He was looking at the ball and completely ignored his guy. That's a noob move.

PizzamanIRL
12-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Must be a problem at the manufacturing plant tonight.

3LiftHeatCurse
12-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Kobe still holds that title, OP

chips93
12-29-2013, 09:58 PM
kevin martin is worse imo

he just bumps off his man, and chucks it up, when he realises his man is gonna cut off his drive.

at least harden beats his man before drawing the foul

no pun intended
12-29-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm starting to become convinced that Chandler Parsons is the Rockets' most consistent player. Gives you what you expect night in and night out.

jimmy77x
11-30-2015, 11:40 PM
6/15 29 points. Wonder where all those points came from.............

Smook A.
12-01-2015, 12:06 AM
Saying this season's Harden is a manfactured superstar is TOO NICE. He's been ****ing garbage this season. Terrible efficiency and too many free throws. He wasn't even shooting this much last season. This bitch cares more about his cash and clubs than the game he worked his ass off for. He doesn't have that drive or fire to win. James Harden is a scumbag.

And im ashamed to have him in my AVI. Gonna change it soon

Shih508
12-01-2015, 02:38 AM
Harden is this generation's Kobe Bryant

bobopenguin
12-01-2015, 03:25 AM

harden belongs to player tier like Lebron, KD, PG etc. kobe is in comparison with legend like MJ, bird etc.

dont confuse urself.

Gileraracer
12-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Harden without free throws = poor mans Dion Waiters.

HOoopCityJones
12-01-2015, 01:45 PM

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/wtf/wtf062.gif

Town's Town
12-01-2015, 02:57 PM
I'm waiting for Harden to grow a huge fro so when it is barely touched he can throw his head back and act like he was fouled.