PDA

View Full Version : I declare the Dwightmare 3.0 season open!

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2013, 11:59 AM
In this chapter Houston fans share the starring role with lakers fans. Feel free to bookmark this thread to post about his f-t shooting, offensive moves, non-impact blocks, turnovers, foul trouble, teammate blaming and more to come...

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/5605/7ict.jpg

aj1987
11-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Are you done with Lebron?

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Are you done with Lebron?

not at all but lebron should really thank dwight for putting the target sheet on his forehead

Scholar
11-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Mods, please sticky this.

Nick Young
11-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Already he has:

Complained about his point guards not being able to get him the ball in the right spots (he said the same about 2xMVP PG Steve Nash last year)

Threw his teammates under the bus to the media, saying they couldn't execute when it mattered.

Got in a fight with Lin and blamed him for the loss after the game in the tunnel.

Choked his team out of an easy victory with his mental weakness.

Ran away from an intentional foul while smiling like a clown on National TV in a close game.
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/820340788.gif

He is an embarrassment to the NBA and an embarrassment to his team.

Houston fans, I will pray for you

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2013, 12:36 PM
our prayers are definitely with houston fans, we know what its like to have that guy on your team. I just hope he never gets a max contract, hes just not worth it, plus he's a locker room killer

gts
11-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Already he has:

Complained about his point guards not being able to get him the ball in the right spots (he said the same about 2xMVP PG Steve Nash last year)

Threw his teammates under the bus to the media, saying they couldn't execute when it mattered.

Got in a fight with Lin and blamed him for the loss after the game in the tunnel.

Ran away from an intentional foul while smiling like a clown on National TV in a close game.

Links?

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2013, 12:56 PM
You are still a $hitty and terrible poster Mr. Jabbar.

would you say im the dwight howard of posters?

HannibalKid
11-08-2013, 12:58 PM
You are still a $hitty and terrible poster Mr. Jabbar.

The irony

Brokenbeat
11-08-2013, 12:59 PM

No, because you actually have a post game.

hitman24
11-08-2013, 12:59 PM

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1400250!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/nba-finals-lakers.jpg

VIntageNOvel
11-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Already he has:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/820340788.gif

care to explain?
or is there any thread bout it?

Bosnian Sajo
11-08-2013, 01:01 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: We're done here, folks :applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-08-2013, 01:04 PM
:roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar

congratulations you have won the internets :applause:

aj1987
http://cdn.niketalk.com/0/08/08ad62b1_lopez-is-nuts-o.gif

The Lakers losing in the GIF is just a coincidence.

Nick Young
11-08-2013, 01:10 PM
care to explain?
or is there any thread bout it?

Dave McMenamin @mcten
Dwight Howard: "Our free throws were terrible." He shot 5-for-16 (31.3 pct). Rest of his team shot 28-for-36 (77.8 pct)

"Numerious people reported that after the buzzer Howard went beserk at lin in the tunnel. "

On TNT, they showed Howard telling Sager in the locker room that on the last play, "we talked about it, they messed up, it happens..."
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164960&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
:lol

Spaulding
11-08-2013, 01:15 PM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=164960&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
:lol

Dwight owes his team an apology. He will never win a chip unless he totally changes his mentality.

Droid101
11-08-2013, 01:27 PM
I feel sorry for Houston fans who thought he'd grow up once he signed there.

But seriously, it's pretty funny to watch another Dwight meltdown, knowing it's not for my damn team this time.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
He's not exactly wrong though... you can't let anyone, even if it is Blake, a wide open 3 to win the game.

Droid101
11-08-2013, 01:30 PM
He's not exactly wrong though... you can't let anyone, even if it is Blake, a wide open 3 to win the game.
That's true... so why didn't he rotate faster?

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2013, 01:38 PM
That's true... so why didn't he rotate faster?

Because Howard was obviously in the game to guard Blake. Obviously.

Droid101
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Salty Celtic fan with absolutely nothing to cheer about this season comes into a Laker/Dwight thread to defend Dwight Howard. :roll: :roll:

Keep fighting the good fight.

Brokenbeat
11-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Salty Celtic fan with absolutely nothing to cheer about this season comes into a Laker/Dwight thread to defend Dwight Howard. :roll: :roll:

He's nervous about being irrelevant for another 20+ years. Cut the guy some slack.

Funnyfuka
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
It will be the same shit all over again. Howard will never ever grow up, he feels entitled and doesnt care about winning but only the money and having fun. There will be problems with harden asik and others. When will people stop worshiping howard and waste their money on him. He s the one who needs to be bitch slapped, noone else does.

YouGotServed
11-08-2013, 01:51 PM
So is it safe to assume most of the comments have been posted by Laker fans so far? :oldlol:

"B...bu...but I don't care that Dwight left. We couldn't care less about Dwight playing for Houston now. I'll follow him around and make a thread every chance I get. I don't care about him though."

lol. OK.

Funnyfuka
11-08-2013, 01:54 PM
So is it safe to assume most of the comments have been posted by Laker fans so far? :oldlol:

"B...bu...but I don't care that Dwight left. We couldn't care less about Dwight playing for Houston now. I'll follow him around and make a thread every chance I get. I don't care about him though."

lol. OK.I have no team i prefer, i just watch all games i can as a leisure... im just stating obvious, objective points anyone can see. The real question is why dont You see them or ignore them. Deal with it, howard and rockets are going nowhere and harden will waste his talent as a rocket. He's probably regreting the dumb shit he did in OKC that cost him to stay with them.

YouGotServed
11-08-2013, 01:56 PM
I have no team i prefer, i just watch all games i can as a leisure... im just stating obvious, objective points anyone can see. The real question is why dont You see them or ignore them. Deal with it, howard and rockets are going nowhere and harden will waste his talent as a rocket. He's probably regreting the dumb shit he did in OKC that cost him to stay with them.

Negged.

Funnyfuka
11-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Negged.
the truth matters to me, not the e-reputation, you pansy.

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2013, 02:01 PM
the truth matters to me, not the e-reputation, you pansy.

you are right, though his green light sabre is somewhat intimidating

BlackWhiteGreen
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM

Just making an observation :confusedshrug: I'm not on here bashing Pierce and Garnett while the Celtics suck. I'm embracing the process... It's fun, you should try it.

Funnyfuka
11-08-2013, 02:39 PM
you are right, though his green light sabre is somewhat intimidating
well thats probably all he has to show off. It's easier than going deep and talking about what truly matters.

R.I.P.
11-08-2013, 03:07 PM

:roll: :bowdown:

ispin69
11-08-2013, 03:20 PM
The butthurt Kobe fans unite. :applause:

SCdac
11-08-2013, 03:46 PM
yeah, wonder how long it'll be before he starts complaining about:

- lack of touches
- lack of halfcourt game and sets
- "bad coaching" or "bad coach"
- teammates who shoots too much
- etc

His ego and pride won't allow him to be a happy & content 17 ppg player, even if the Rockets are playing well (50+ wins)... at least I'm guessing based on his history

Nick Young
11-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Why throw your teammates under the bus to the media like that, especially a team that you just got there only a few months ago:facepalm

You understand why this is bad for a team, right?

alec613
11-08-2013, 04:18 PM
What's worse is that he doesn't accept help from others.
Nash tried to help Dwight with his free throws, but he refused, saying he's gonna do it his way. It's his ego getting in the way here ; dude's gotta be willing to cast aside his ego and accept other people's good will

AussieG
11-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Well played. :lol

Overdrive
11-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Why throw your teammates under the bus to the media like that, especially a team that you just got there only a few months ago:facepalm

Especially after missing 11 fts in a 1 point loss. If Dwight wants to be the leader of the team he has to take the responsability for the losses.

Heavincent
11-08-2013, 05:54 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

SyRyanYang
11-08-2013, 06:03 PM
It's not just the Lakers' fans that are making fun of him. But the only ones defending him are Lakers/Kobe haters. Figure why:confusedshrug:

branslowski
11-08-2013, 06:08 PM
It's not just the Lakers' fans that are making fun of him. But the only ones defending him are Lakers/Kobe haters. Figure why:confusedshrug:

Truth.com:applause:

Mr. Jabbar
11-08-2013, 06:10 PM

ether

ihatetimthomas
11-08-2013, 06:33 PM

Its about being aware of the situation. Lin was getting mugged by Nash and Gasol. You have to be aware of whats going on. He was lazy on the rotation. Look at the replay. Nash and Gasol did a great job holding him. Dwight was not even aware Blake was curling to the 3. You cant teach things like this, it should be instinctive to rotate already by now.

Meticode
11-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Dwight Howard has shown me he has no passion for the NBA game. He doesn't take it seriously half the time enough to show he's dedicated. He is easily the star of the game and he doesn't accept blame and blames his teammates when he was on the one running from international fouls and clanking freethrows? C'mon Dwight, get real.

andremiller07
11-08-2013, 06:38 PM
LMAO :applause:

Nick Young
11-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Just making an observation :confusedshrug: I'm not on here bashing Pierce and Garnett while the Celtics suck. I'm embracing the process... It's fun, you should try it.
Lol Celtics will suck for another 20 years. 2008 was a fluke. We will soon hear more MVP chants for Lakers players in the Boston garden again:lol :lol :lol

The-Legend-24
11-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Damn, already?

:roll:

coin24
11-08-2013, 08:07 PM

lol. OK.

Follow him around? We just played him of course were going to see him play:facepalm
Annnnnd it was a glorious victory:rockon:

coin24
11-08-2013, 08:08 PM
I feel sorry for Houston fans who thought he'd grow up once he signed there.

But seriously, it's pretty funny to watch another Dwight meltdown, knowing it's not for my damn team this time.

This:applause:

magic chiongson
11-08-2013, 08:26 PM

end thread :applause: :applause: :applause:

Phantom_Blue
11-08-2013, 08:47 PM
If there's any credit to Dwight, its that he's not exactly the catalyst for this team's dysfunction, but he is speeding it up.

McHale is the real problem here, he has no control over anything on this team, and that's probably just the way Howard likes it. Wouldn't be surprised if half the team's core is gone by trade deadline. I'm looking at you Lin/Asik/Parsons.

YouGotServed
11-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Follow him around? We just played him of course were going to see him play:facepalm
Annnnnd it was a glorious victory:rockon:

Yes it was a sweet victory for LA. You will continue to make threads even when Dwight is not playing the Lakers. Butt-hurt Laker fans. lol

LakersForlife
11-10-2013, 08:46 AM
dwight's prime is over at age 27. and he looks like a clown running fro, intentional fouls

KobesFinger
11-10-2013, 08:56 AM
If there's any credit to Dwight, its that he's not exactly the catalyst for this team's dysfunction, but he is speeding it up.

McHale is the real problem here, he has no control over anything on this team, and that's probably just the way Howard likes it. Wouldn't be surprised if half the team's core is gone by trade deadline. I'm looking at you Lin/Asik/Parsons.

Not to be 'that guy' but a catalyst is something that speeds up a reaction, so I think you meant he's not exactly the cause. And you're right, he's not the main reason (though he is a big part) of the chemistry issues in Houston. Morey should've paid closer attention to Laker games if he really wanted Dwight and Harden to work

Horde of Temujin
11-10-2013, 10:34 AM

How dare you compare Howard to Garnett and Pierce, two hardworking genuine ballers.

It is a completely different situation.