PDA

View Full Version : Papi finishes 3rd in Boston Mayoral race

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2013, 01:18 PM
As a write-in, no less. (http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston/baseball/red-sox/2013/11/08/david-ortiz-reportedly-finishes-third-in-boston-mayoral-race/)

I am embarrassed to report I didn't think to vote for him myself. Just didn't occur to me, so I can take no credit for the movement.

niko
11-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Wouldn't it be better to vote for the actual candidate you wanted to win? The vote is relatively close. Or is it just A vs. A1?

Real Men Wear Green
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Connolly is a Democrat. Walsh is an even bigger Democrat. The biggest differences between the two might be that Connolly supports charter schools and would let the clubs stay open past 2. *yawn*. We don't really have choices here in Boston.

Give me Papi.

niko
11-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Connolly is a Democrat. Walsh is an even bigger Democrat. The biggest differences between the two might be that Connolly supports charter schools and would let the clubs stay open past 2. *yawn*. We don't really have choices here in Boston.

Give me Papi.
You missed your chance. In NY I voted for "are you ****ing kidding?" with our choices of Deblasio "i'm not going to go to work early because i am not a morning person" and the other person whose campaign focus was blasting his name with 80's metal music all over the city.

niko
11-08-2013, 02:54 PM
What 80s metal music? That is a crucial factor
Just kind of generic with no words that blasted while his message said I AM (I FORGET HIS NAME IT DIDNT WORK). PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR MAYOR. Imagine CHERRY PIE or some other stripperish pole music playing sans words while the message played over and over from a truck with him standing on the back. I