PDA

View Full Version : Think what you want about Jeff..

millwad
11-08-2013, 09:38 PM
but he's not acting like a crappy dictator like alot of others forum owners. Example, I was just banned for good from "Clutchfans", the biggest Houston Rockets fan forum because I accidentally created a thread which already had been posted about.

I had no history of trolling, no history of controversial posts or irrelevant stuff, the only thing I did was to accidentally start a thread regarding a topic that they already were discussing. Sure, Jeff goes nuts when you critic Israel but other then that he's top notch. Always giving a second chance while giving people the chance to improve.

fiddy
11-08-2013, 09:40 PM
but he's not acting like a crappy dictator like alot of others forum owners. Example, I was just banned for good from "Clutchfans", the biggest Houston Rockets fan forum because I accidentally created a thread which already had been posted about.

I had no history of trolling, no history of controversial posts or irrelevant stuff, the only thing I did was to accidentally start a thread regarding a topic that they already were discussing. Sure, Jeff goes nuts when you critic Israel but other then that he's top notch. Always giving a second chance while giving people the chance to improve.
Dont lie bitch. :oldlol:

Budadiiii
11-08-2013, 09:42 PM
LOL nice. Hope it was an IP ban.

millwad
11-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Dont lie bitch. :oldlol:

Haha, it's getting really pathetic now, are you really this lonely that you try to get my attention every single day? Basically chasing me on ISH just write some retarded comment that has nothing to do with the actual post.

Go out, go get some friends, get a girlfriend, stop being such a pathetic sucker.

B-Low
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM

Yeah Clutchfans are some nazi's over there. I got banned from there a few years ago because after the Rockets traded Francis everyone there was ripping on him and I said JVG just didn't know how to use Francis right and that's why the Yao/Francis pair didn't work. Never called anyone a name, never trolled, simply said I don't think he used Steve right and BOOM I was banned. Never bothered trying to go back

Fast forward 7 years and last season JVG said his biggest regret as a coach was that he didn't handle Steve Francis right

9erempiree
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Although many times I get banned for no reason, Jeff is a good dude. He understands how important we are.

We always try to help him on this site as well.

millwad
11-08-2013, 09:47 PM
Yeah Clutchfans are some nazi's over there. I got banned from there a few years ago because after the Rockets traded Francis everyone there was ripping on him and I said JVG just didn't know how to use Francis right and that's why the Yao/Francis pair didn't work. Never called anyone a name, never trolled, simply said I don't think he used Steve right and BOOM I was banned. Never bothered trying to go back

Fast forward 7 years and last season JVG said his biggest regret as a coach was that he didn't handle Steve Francis right

Haha, the owner and the mods are taking their bogus site a little bit too seriously.

CelticBaller
11-08-2013, 09:48 PM

Get back in there and tell them whats up :lol

fiddy
11-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Haha, it's getting really pathetic now, are you really this lonely that you try to get my attention every single day? Basically chasing me on ISH just write some retarded comment that has nothing to do with the actual post.

Go out, go get some friends, get a girlfriend, stop being such a pathetic sucker.
Delusional :oldlol:

You are still a fat taliban

OldSkoolball#52
11-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Think what you want about Jeff..

Dont worry. I do.

B-Low
11-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Another time I got a warning on the site from a mod. Somebody had uploaded a video of the Rockets' pre-game fireworks display and i just said "Wow I wish Cleveland did a fireworks display like that"

I got a warning from the mod saying "Your post count is fine where it's at. Please stop padding it. Thanks."

What the F*CK!!? :oldlol:

Budadiiii
11-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Haha, the owner and the mods are taking their bogus site a little bit too seriously.
:oldlol:

You sound like a bitter ex.

"WHAT A BOGUS SITE"

Bogus AFTER they BANNED your ass for being a worthless contributor.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

millwad
11-08-2013, 10:00 PM

You sound like a bitter ex.

"WHAT A BOGUS SITE"

Bogus AFTER they BANNED your ass for being a worthless contributor.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

All those post seeking for attention, life must be good, cutie.

millwad
11-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Another time I got a warning on the site from a mod. Somebody had uploaded a video of the Rockets' pre-game fireworks display and i just said "Wow I wish Cleveland did a fireworks display like that"

I got a warning from the mod saying "Your post count is fine where it's at. Please stop padding it. Thanks."

What the F*CK!!? :oldlol:

You should have sent a pic of yourself to them while flexing. No homo.

gigantes
11-08-2013, 10:18 PM
oi, "millwad" swedish dude--

you are very flexible and interesting in your replies and personality, admirably so, but i notice that when someone DOES back you up a tree, you're rarely quite able to leap to the nearest tree and reach safety.

no, i see that you tend to spend that time trying to defend the time you spent being an ass, no weaknesses admitted.

but, mate... why not just admit the deed, wash your hands, throw a joke out there, and join the rest of us humans?

millwad
11-08-2013, 10:21 PM
oi, "millwad" swedish dude--

you are very flexible and interesting in your replies and personality, admirably so, but i notice that when someone DOES back you up a tree, you're rarely quite able to leap to the nearest tree and reach safety.

no, i see that you tend to spend that time trying to defend the time you spent being an ass, no weaknesses admitted.

but, mate... why not just admit the deed, wash your hands, throw a joke out there, and join the rest of us humans?
I am just as human as you, I just like pushing Fiddy's buttons. I am a vegetarian brother.

Meticode
11-08-2013, 10:30 PM
You get much further with the InsideHoops Admin if you actually personally email. Show some respect and legitimate manners than posting bullshit on the forums.

Just saying.

gigantes
11-08-2013, 10:32 PM
I am just as human as you, I just like pushing Fiddy's buttons. I am a vegetarian brother.
you may be just as human as me, bro, but why not own up to the other bros for those recent replies?

anyway... moving on... are you really total veg at this point? you mean, without mother-fluffing supplements, either...?

millwad
11-08-2013, 10:53 PM
you may be just as human as me, bro, but why not own up to the other bros for those recent replies?

anyway... moving on... are you really total veg at this point? you mean, without mother-fluffing supplements, either...?

Yeah, I'm a bitch too often on this site, that's true.

Yupp, haven't had any meat for almost 6 years.

Horde of Temujin
11-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Even about Israel Jeff is not excessive. Ive participated in threads where i have been critical of Israel and i was not banned.

millwad
11-08-2013, 10:57 PM
You get much further with the InsideHoops Admin if you actually personally email. Show some respect and legitimate manners than posting bullshit on the forums.

Just saying.

Or you write it in front of everyone so people will appreciate that we actually have a little bit of freedom here compared to other basketball forums where people shut you up for the most silly things.

Probably why I am still here, not active at any other forum but ISH.

Jameerthefear
11-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Jeff is really nice. There is a couple posts he could have banned me for, but instead he was lenient and just deleted the post. Plus he told me to keep my head up when I was down a month or two ago :cheers:

gigantes
11-08-2013, 11:16 PM
so we've calmed down a bit... back to being friends?... have some interesting shit to talk about to make each others' lives more interesting? :cheers:

millwad
11-08-2013, 11:20 PM
so we've calmed down a bit... back to being friends?... have some interesting shit to talk about to make each others' lives more interesting? :cheers:

I was calm before, my friend. :cheers:

Definitely, I'm always interested in interesting shit!

MetsPackers
11-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Some forums will ban you on the spot for double posting (two posts in a row). Jeff is great at understanding this is the internet and letting alot of stuff fly, but i'm also pretty sure this is the only forum where "fresh kid" wouldn't be permabanned within 3 days. Thats a little tooo lax

Scholar
11-09-2013, 01:50 AM
Jeff is really nice. There is a couple posts he could have banned me for, but instead he was lenient and just deleted the post. Plus he told me to keep my head up when I was down a month or two ago :cheers:

Yeah, he tells us all to keep our heads up when we're down. He likes to look in our eyes while we suck his..

Oh, what? You're not talking about that type of "down?" Oh. Carry on.

tomtucker
11-09-2013, 05:12 AM
a forum where you cant talk shit and post unpopular opinions to cause contraversy is useless..........imagne a forum where everyone agreed with eachother and kissed eachothers ass..........so fukking boring
i used to be a nhl fan and visit the hockey forum HFboards.........they have nazi/taliban mods :facepalm

MadeFromDust
11-09-2013, 05:17 AM
lmao Ewe are the reds to their greens.

MadeFromDust
11-09-2013, 05:26 AM
a forum where you cant talk shit and post unpopular opinions to cause contraversy is useless..........imagne a forum where everyone agreed with eachother and kissed eachothers ass..........so fukking boring
That's most of the Spurs fan boards. Just a bunch of losers that try to make themselves seem important in the glow of a winning team. Fkk outta here I'm there for the Spurs not some 30+ yr old fat white slobs with thick ass glasses making more noise than their nerdiness warrants them in the real world lmao :oldlol:

tomtucker
11-09-2013, 05:53 AM
That's most of the Spurs fan boards. Just a bunch of losers that try to make themselves seem important in the glow of a winning team. Fkk outta here I'm there for the Spurs not some 30+ yr old fat white slobs with thick ass glasses making more noise than their nerdiness warrants them in the real world lmao :oldlol: