3-8
Bulls won:confusedshrug:

inclinerator
11-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Bulls won:confusedshrug:
im praising him

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Jazz might not even win double digit games this season.
They take tanking to a whole new level.
John Lucas III and Jamal Tinsley are easy match ups for Rose, he should have dominated even though he didn't have to because the Jazz are terrible.

Eric Cartman
11-08-2013, 11:16 PM
37% vs the worst team in the league not to mention a joke of a pg rotation

nathanjizzle
11-08-2013, 11:18 PM
12 points and 5 assists in 27 minutes.

aj1987
11-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Give him till December.

maybeshewill13
11-08-2013, 11:28 PM
How many turnovers?

b1imtf
11-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Are we supposed to be impressed?

Wavves
11-08-2013, 11:29 PM
How many turnovers?

4 :oldlol:

maybeshewill13
11-08-2013, 11:30 PM
4 :oldlol:
So one less than his assists? It's an improvement! :lol

Wavves
11-08-2013, 11:31 PM

Wow such great stats in such limited minutes. Those points and assists numbers would be higher if he played more than 27 minutes and so would his 4 turnovers

KungFuJoe
11-08-2013, 11:38 PM
He shoulda sat out another year. He obviously came back too soon.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 01:05 AM
As much as Rose fans are the scum of the basketball world, Rose should get at least to Thanksgiving to get back into form.

He'll be fine and will be very good once again soon.

nathanjizzle
11-09-2013, 01:10 AM

if thats how you interpreted my post then go right ahead.

nathanjizzle
11-09-2013, 01:11 AM
As much as Rose fans are the scum of the basketball world, Rose should get at least to Thanksgiving to get back into form.

PMS

tmacattack33
11-09-2013, 01:14 AM

Yeah, but he was the pre-season MVP though.

According to so many people on here, he was already back to form before the real year even started.

nathanjizzle
11-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Yeah, but he was the pre-season MVP though.

According to so many people on here, he was already back to form before the real year even started.

keep crying. even when d rose sucks, hes still in your mind.

Pointguard
11-09-2013, 01:41 AM
Obviously you and your gang of haters are impressed by everything Rose does or doesn't do - that's why the thread was created and you came around. Was this some type of catch question?

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 01:45 AM
Obviously you and your gang of haters are impressed by everything Rose does or doesn't do - that's why the thread was created and you came around. Was this some type of catch question?

Nobody cares about Rose himself. It's his moronic fans that think he already should be regarded as good as other top 20 type players of all time because of one regular season that might rank in the top half of other all time greats careers seasons...

We only care about how annoying as **** you guys are.

Dude is basically a slightly better combination of Steve Francis, Marbury, and Monta Ellis to date.

No reason at all as to why Rose is better than Westbrook...yet you don't hear any ****ing Westbrook fans claim he should be considered as good as some of the best players of all time

secund2nun
11-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Nobody cares about Rose himself. It's his moronic fans that think he already should be regarded as good as other top 20 type players of all time because of one regular season that might rank in the top half of other all time greats careers seasons...

Dude is basically a slightly better combination of Steve Francis, Marbury, and Monta Ellis to date.

No reason at all as to why Rose is better than Westbrook...yet you don't hear any ****ing Westbrook fans claim he should be considered as good as some of the best players of all time

Even then you are giving him too much credit. Rose's 2011 season would be pretty bad for an all time great.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:06 AM
Even then you are giving him too much credit. Rose's 2011 season would be pretty bad for an all time great.

Believe me I know. I'm trying though...

After Kblaze said Rose was as good as Dirk...it got me thinking. How many players are then as good as some of the all time greats that are top 25 players of all time...on that line of thinking.

You'd have to put Gary Patyon (who was better than Rose mind you) on that list. He had a season of 24/9/7 and played far better defense than Rose his entire career.

You'd have to put Westbrook for sure on there.

You'd have to put Bosh for sure there. A season of 24/11/3 on 59% TS? Easily as good as Rose's play in 2011. Guess Bosh is as good as guys like Dirk and Barkley and KG and Pettit and Malone and all the other guys between 15 and 25 all time.

It's hilarious.

They must have started watching back in 09 or something.

****, Gilbert Arenas had a 29/6/4 58% TS season...guess he's as good as Dirk too. Shit...Arenas from 05 through 07 was a 28/6/5 58% TS player. Better 3 year stretch than Rose has had...that's for damn sure. Only difference is that Rose had the best rebounding/defense in the league backing his ass up. A team that capable of winning a playoff series without him. But nah, according to Rose fans...they all are inept and they suck. LOL

TheMarkMadsen
11-09-2013, 02:07 AM
I know of a fellow ISH member who was at this game :cheers:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Believe me I know. I'm trying though...

After Kblaze said Rose was as good as Dirk...it got me thinking. How many players are then as good as some of the all time greats that are top 25 players of all time...on that line of thinking.

You'd have to put Gary Patyon (who was better than Rose mind you) on that list. He had a season of 24/9/7 and played far better defense than Rose his entire career.

You'd have to put Westbrook for sure on there.

You'd have to put Bosh for sure there. A season of 24/11/3 on 59% TS? Easily as good as Rose's play in 2011. Guess Bosh is as good as guys like Dirk and Barkley and KG and Pettit and Malone and all the other guys between 15 and 25 all time.

It's hilarious.

They must have started watching back in 09 or something.

****, Gilbert Arenas had a 29/6/4 59% TS season...guess he's as good as Dirk too.

Rose in 2011 was better than either of those 3 players have ever been.

TheWINdyCity
11-09-2013, 02:15 AM

I doubt even jizz boy thinks that, and if your judging a player by his fans, don't I can say the same about LeBron and kobe fans which are both worse

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Rose in 2011 was better than either of those 3 players have ever been.

I think it's debatable. I think you don't grasp how good that defense and rebounding made the Bulls.

But I don't need them to be as good. I just need them to be on the same level using their standards. Which they clearly are. Even if marginally worse, which I would dispute with Westbrook for sure.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:20 AM
I doubt even jizz boy thinks that, and if your judging a player by his fans, don't I can say the same about LeBron and kobe fans which are both worse

What do you mean they don't think that? They've been saying Rose was better than Dirk has ever been in a thread for 2 days now.

LOL

TheWINdyCity
11-09-2013, 02:21 AM
What do you mean they don't think that? They've been saying Rose was better than Dirk has ever been in a thread for 2 days now.

LOL

are we talking career already? not a very active poster so if you could provide a link? but if so :facepalm

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:22 AM
are we talking career already? not a very active poster so if you could provide a link? but if so :facepalm

just search the rose thread on the front page

AussieG
11-09-2013, 02:22 AM
More assists than TO's. :applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-09-2013, 02:26 AM
I think it's debatable. I think you don't grasp how good that defense and rebounding made the Bulls.

But I don't need them to be as good. I just need them to be on the same level using their standards. Which they clearly are. Even if marginally worse, which I would dispute with Westbrook for sure.
I definitely do. They probably win 48ish games with replacing Rose with an average PG but those remember those LeBron Cavs teams were great rebounders and defenders as well but ultimately LeBron was the engine that made that Offense produce. Rose was like that but to a lesser extent that year.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:27 AM
I definitely do. They probably win 48ish games with replacing Rose with an average PG but those remember those LeBron Cavs teams were great rebounders and defenders as well but ultimately LeBron was the engine that made that Offense produce. Rose was like that but to a lesser extent that year.

Shit. Just think about it for a second.

In 2012...the Bulls went 18-9 without Rose. That is good for a 55 win pace.

You are telling me adding in Ellis or Arenas or Westbrook to that squad doesn't net them somewhere between 55 and 62 wins? Nonsense...shit, they turned around the next year with a worse squad battling even more injuries and won 45 and a playoff series.

Adding a high powered offensive force like the guys above is adding wins to those numbers.

And if Gilbert Arenas puts up something like 27/5/5 on 55% TS (which would be down pretty sharply from his peak numbers) while his team wins 58 games...he's being thought of as a hell of a lot better than he actually is.

So until I see Rose actually do something that plenty of guards and other position players haven't repeatedly done in the regular season or playoffs...I'm not putting him anywhere near the top 25 players of all time.

**** T-Mac is rolling over in his grave right now with the hype Rose gets. T-Mac shits on Rose...prime Ray Allen was better than Rose in my opinion. The list gets too long to even go through.

Shit...give me 01 Vince Carter over 11 Rose probably. Vince was doing it back when defense was allowed to be played too. 28/6/4 55% TS...damn Vince...I see you.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-09-2013, 02:30 AM

You are telling me adding in Ellis or Arenas or Westbrook to that squad doesn't net them somewhere between 55 and 62 wins? Nonsense...shit, they turned around the next year with a worse squad battling even more injuries and won 45 and a playoff series.

Adding a high powered offensive force like the guys above is adding wins to those numbers.

Lol you can't use a win projection from 2012 1 second and then one from 2011 the next. The Bulls had a different roster in 2012 and with Rose they won at a 67 win pace, not a 62. Also you fail to mention how they lost in the 1st round without him (and Noah).

TheWINdyCity
11-09-2013, 02:31 AM
yea I'm not reading all that, if quotes could be provided that would be nice, if not oh wells, this fueling the flames needs to stop though. Then again this is ish so nvm it wont ever stop

poido123
11-09-2013, 02:33 AM

LOL

Ever since somebody has claimed Rose to be better than Dirk, you have non-stop hated on Bulls fans dude. You're even claiming that some Rose/Bulls fans have said Rose is top 20 all time, stop the lies :facepalm

Rose is arguably better than Dirk now and will likely be better than him as his career progresses. What is so hard for you to understand about that and why do you get so annoyed by it? :hammerhead:

poido123
11-09-2013, 02:35 AM

And if Gilbert Arenas puts up something like 27/5/5 on 55% TS (which would be down pretty sharply from his peak numbers) while his team wins 58 games...he's being thought of as a hell of a lot better than he actually is.

So until I see Rose actually do something that plenty of guards and other position players haven't repeatedly done in the regular season or playoffs...I'm not putting him anywhere near the top 25 players of all time.

**** T-Mac is rolling over in his grave right now with the hype Rose gets. T-Mac shits on Rose...prime Ray Allen was better than Rose in my opinion. The list gets too long to even go through.

Shit...give me 01 Vince Carter over 11 Rose probably. Vince was doing it back when defense was allowed to be played too.

That is such a tired argument, Bulls fans get tired of answering it.

You could say the same thing about any star not playing for the Heat, if one of them were missing the Heat would go on winning. That argument is so vague and misleading.

aj1987
11-09-2013, 02:37 AM
Rose is arguably better than Dirk now and will likely be better than him as his career progresses. What is so hard for you to understand about that and why do you get so annoyed by it? :hammerhead:
All time, Rose may or may not pass Dirk, but Rose IS better than Dirk currently. There's not argument.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Lol you can't use a win projection from 2012 1 second and then one from 2011 the next. The Bulls had a different roster in 2012 and with Rose they won at a 67 win pace, not a 62. Also you fail to mention how they lost in the 1st round without him (and Noah).

I know. I'm saying that a guy like Ellis, Arenas, Westbrook get that 12 team to at least 60 wins based on what I saw.

I don't care what Rose gets them to...you can give them 67 wins and that is fine. I'm saying...imagine what those guys would be thought of if they played on teams like that.

Look at the 3 years overall. Those Bulls teams had supporting casts capable of grinding out 45 plus wins without Rose easily. So how many wins does Rose add over Westbrook for example on those teams? It's marginal at best.

So you'd be sitting here saying the exact opposite if Westbrook led that 11 team to 58 wins and Rose was playing on the Thunder. It's a product of being the main guy on a team winning near 60 games.

The actual number doesn't matter much to me.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-09-2013, 02:39 AM
All time, Rose may or may not pass Dirk, but Rose IS better than Dirk currently. There's not argument.
Well maybe not at this second seeing as how he's still not back to his old self.

poido123
11-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Well maybe not at this second seeing as how he's still not back to his old self.

Rose's current play is not better than Dirk's that's for sure.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:43 AM
That is such a tired argument, Bulls fans get tired of answering it.

You could say the same thing about any star not playing for the Heat, if one of them were missing the Heat would go on winning. That argument is so vague and misleading.

What?

It's just true. The Heat are stacked as **** too...everyone just realizes it with them and pretends Rose has no help.

I totally agree. Bosh could be replaced by a lesser play and nobody would know.

With the Bulls, other guards could have stepped in and won close to 60 games...all the evidence points to that. You have them going 18-9 in 12 without Rose and then 45-37 without him and winning a playoff series in 13.

I know they aren't the exact same rosters, but all the mainstay pieces are there from 11...

Throw in a high scoring guard with the elite defense and rebounding and you will get great results. 2013 isn't even really that fair because the defense fell from first in 11 and 12 to 6th...and Rose had a negative impact on defense in 11 and 12, so I'd say that 11 team does even better.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 02:44 AM

Dirk has been better than Rose so far this easily. It's not even debatable.

But yes, hopefully Rose will be better than Dirk for the rest of the year. If not, it's going to be a long season in Chi town.

poido123
11-09-2013, 02:44 AM

I agree. IMO he likely will pass him, but he has a ways to go. He would need to win a title as the man to pass Dirk.

joeyjoejoe
11-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Still better then westbrook today shot 5/19 0 assists 4 turnovers

poido123
11-09-2013, 02:56 AM
What?

It's just true. The Heat are stacked as **** too...everyone just realizes it with them and pretends Rose has no help.

I totally agree. Bosh could be replaced by a lesser play and nobody would know.

With the Bulls, other guards could have stepped in and won close to 60 games...all the evidence points to that. You have them going 18-9 in 12 without Rose and then 45-37 without him and winning a playoff series in 13.

I know they aren't the exact same rosters, but all the mainstay pieces are there from 11...

Throw in a high scoring guard with the elite defense and rebounding and you will get great results. 2013 isn't even really that fair because the defense fell from first in 11 and 12 to 6th...and Rose had a negative impact on defense in 11 and 12, so I'd say that 11 team does even better.

This is where you have absolutely no understanding of a good system. Pop utilises it in San Antonio and Thibs utilises his own in Chicago. They both get the most out of their players, many of them not considered the best in the league and many are role players, but both these coaches know how to bring a bunch of guys together and play hard. Spurs and Bulls are very similar in this way, they rely on the draft and they develop players well. They have done this for years now.

What you're trying to say is, Rose has an awesome team that can perform just as well without him. That simply isn't true and if you watched as many games as Bulls fans and know the system and it's players, you would know how stupid you are sounding right now.

If you took Duncan or Parker out of Spurs team, they would still be able to find a way to win games, doesn't mean they are the same team though. Heat are the same, they have a system in place(last 3 years together has fortified that)where an important player can sit out and the team still finds a way to win just the same.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 03:11 AM
This is where you have absolutely no understanding of a good system. Pop utilises it in San Antonio and Thibs utilises his own in Chicago. They both get the most out of their players, many of them not considered the best in the league and many are role players, but both these coaches know how to bring a bunch of guys together and play hard. Spurs and Bulls are very similar in this way, they rely on the draft and they develop players well. They have done this for years now.

What you're trying to say is, Rose has an awesome team that can perform just as well without him. That simply isn't true and if you watched as many games as Bulls fans and know the system and it's players, you would know how stupid you are sounding right now.

If you took Duncan or Parker out of Spurs team, they would still be able to find a way to win games, doesn't mean they are the same team though. Heat are the same, they have a system in place(last 3 years together has fortified that)where an important player can sit out and the team still finds a way to win just the same.

What?

I agree that the system is what makes the team great, but I never said they'd win as much without Rose. I said for 2 full years that they'd win 45 to 50 games without Rose...and what do you know...they won 45 games without Rose and the defense/rebounding had gotten worse in 13 than it was when I was making those comments.

My point is simple. Plug in an Arenas or Westbrook or a whole host of other players in their prime years on that Bulls team in 11 and you are getting somewhere between 55 and 65 wins.

And if a guy like Arenas puts up 27/5/5 on 55% TS (worse than his best numbers by quite a bit) and that team wins like 58 games. He's being thought of completely differently as a player. And I think the above is perfectly reasonable given all the evidence.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 03:13 AM
I agree. IMO he likely will pass him, but he has a ways to go. He would need to win a title as the man to pass Dirk.

He would need to do a lot more than just that.

He'd have to have 12 plus quality NBA years putting up 26/10/3 in the playoffs and great regular seasons winning 50 plus each year..etc.

Possible? Sure, but it's so far before we can talk about Rose as an all time top 25 player it's absurd.

Genaro
11-09-2013, 03:23 AM
I laugh when I remember this guy was pick number 3 in a fantasy league I participate.

poido123
11-09-2013, 03:25 AM
He would need to do a lot more than just that.

He'd have to have 12 plus quality NBA years putting up 26/10/3 in the playoffs and great regular seasons winning 50 plus each year..etc.

Possible? Sure, but it's so far before we can talk about Rose as an all time top 25 player it's absurd.

They play different positions and no he doesn't need to put up frontcourt numbers :oldlol:

If Rose performs well in the playoffs and wins a title(doesn't have a meltdown series or finals like Dirk has 2006 and 2007) he will no doubt pass him.

Pointguard
11-09-2013, 03:27 AM

I don't know anybody who has said any of that. This obsession is driving you a bit crazy. I remember when you said "Can't wait to watch Rose fail over and over again for the rest of his career..." For an older guy this isn't normal behavior.

You can only speak for yourself and I quoted you above. In your hater mind you believe you are an army. The psyche ward should let you see more games and keep you off of the internet.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 03:50 AM
They play different positions and no he doesn't need to put up frontcourt numbers :oldlol:

If Rose performs well in the playoffs and wins a title(doesn't have a meltdown series or finals like Dirk has 2006 and 2007) he will no doubt pass him.

Dude. I wasn't saying he needs to average those exact numbers, but number equivalent to those.

And dude. Rose already had his meltdown...it's called the ECF...it was atrocious on a number of levels.

Rose needs to get to the finals before we can talk about that.

You are my exact point with all of this stuff. Rose needs to do a lot more to pass up a guy like Ray Allen or T-Mac all time...and is so far away from a guy like Dirk it's laughable at this point.

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 03:51 AM
I don't know anybody who has said any of that. This obsession is driving you a bit crazy. I remember when you said "Can't wait to watch Rose fail over and over again for the rest of his career..." For an older guy this isn't normal behavior.

You can only speak for yourself and I quoted you above. In your hater mind you believe you are an army. The psyche ward should let you see more games and keep you off of the internet.

You've repeatedly claimed that Rose is as good as Dirk ever was. So if that isn't putting rose and dirk on the same level I don't know what is.

Kblaze actually put them on the same level. LOL

I mean...could you even give me a decent argument as to why Rose is better than Gary Payton? Serious question...like, why is Rose considered better than Payton? I want to know the reasoning...

Bucket_Nakedz
11-09-2013, 07:32 AM
not good enough. rose needs to wake the fukk up

Bucket_Nakedz
11-09-2013, 07:42 AM
You've repeatedly claimed that Rose is as good as Dirk ever was. So if that isn't putting rose and dirk on the same level I don't know what is.

Kblaze actually put them on the same level. LOL

I mean...could you even give me a decent argument as to why Rose is better than Gary Payton? Serious question...like, why is Rose considered better than Payton? I want to know the reasoning...
lol i get why you're irate, and as a rose stan, i agree with what you're saying. i think it's irresponsible to compare rose to legends who have already established their legacy.

2011 playoff dirk was the best most clutch player i have ever seen outside of prime jordan. so there is no way rose can be compared.

gp is a all time top 5 pg imo. rose has a lot more to prove if he wants to be compared to gp. i will say that rose is as equal to glove regarding their impact for their respective team.

rose is still young, and has a lot of time to create his own legacy. will he be as unstoppable as dirk in 2011? i want to believe so. will he be as good as gp? i think its possible

DMAVS41
11-09-2013, 07:48 AM
lol i get why you're irate, and as a rose stan, i agree with what you're saying. i think it's irresponsible to compare rose to legends who have already established their legacy.

2011 playoff dirk was the best most clutch player i have ever seen outside of prime jordan. so there is no way rose can be compared.

gp is a all time top 5 pg imo. rose has a lot more to prove if he wants to be compared to gp. i will say that rose is as equal to glove regarding their impact for their respective team.

rose is still young, and has a lot of time to create his own legacy. will he be as unstoppable as dirk in 2011? i want to believe so. will he be as good as gp? i think its possible

Rose might end up being the GOAT for all I know. I doubt it, but anything is possible.

But at this point, having 1 good, but hardly all time great regular season and then crumbling in the ECF just does not even begin to put Rose on the level of the names thrown around here.

At least one Rose fan gets it.

knicksman
11-09-2013, 08:42 AM

LOL at passing dirk.. How many combo guards have won in this league. NONE

Rose is the most overrated player. He is on the same tier as westbrook, harden and is actually worse player than iverson yet his fans think he is top 3.
If you think he would pass dirk then i guess you expect too much from iverson too

joeyjoejoe
11-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Career wise Dirk is way ahead of rose obviously and peak wise he is also ahead, rose was an excellent player but nowhere near Dirk on an all-time list

Rik Smits' Hair
11-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Give him till December.

:roll:

CJ Mustard
11-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Seriously....we gave him all of last season. He's had a full training camp/preseason to shake off the rust. The days of giving him a pass are over.

STATUTORY
11-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Seriously....we gave him all of last season. He's had a full training camp/preseason to shake off the rust. The days of giving him a pass are over.
he came back too soon, should have taken another season off to pursue minor league baseball like another former Bulls great

aj1987
11-09-2013, 11:45 PM
What's so funny? I HATE the guy, but he hasn't played in a year and 8 months. I'd give him at least 15 games to shake off the rust.