PDA

View Full Version : Raptors suck...countdown until Gay is dealt

Grey Dawn
11-09-2013, 05:43 PM
So not so unsurprisingly the Raps are the Craps again this year, and the lack of clarity of the team situation has several players playing selfish, individualistic ball, especially Gay.

And Gay is the first piece to move if/when the Raps go into 'not going to try' mode, which it looks, as many would have said before the season began as well, like they should be doing.

Oh and P.S. Casey sucks. I wasn't too down on him up until this point, but watching the last 2-3 games, wow is he ever not on the ball with some basic coaching stuff.

bokes15
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM
I doubt Gay is gonna be dealt. Even if we have a losing season, they want/need him to put the fans in those seats and to give false hope that there's always a chance for a turnaround. As for the Raptors sucking, yes, definitely. Not only do we suck, our coach sucks and he has us playing helter skelter basketball most of the time instead of running legit sets. He needs to be the first to go.

Zan Tabak
11-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Yep, can't really argue with that. I've been wanting to blow this whole thing up for awhile now.

Casey is probably a really good assistant coach...as a head coach..not so much.

Qwyjibo
11-09-2013, 07:44 PM
1st rounder for Lowry
Ross over Drummond
Sign Fields
Extend Derozan
Trade for Gay

A perfect series of moves to prevent any hope of a proper rebuild happening in Toronto. Scorched Earth, Colangelo style.

kmart
11-10-2013, 03:52 PM
After watching the game today, I think that it is interesting to note that Melo might be leaving as a FA soon and that the Raps own the Knicks 2016 first round pick.

Chamberlain
11-11-2013, 09:55 AM
After watching the game today, I think that it is interesting to note that Melo might be leaving as a FA soon and that the Raps own the Knicks 2016 first round pick.

That would be quite spectacular.

Himan12
11-12-2013, 04:43 PM
I say keep him and DD, we need trash like this on the team if we gonna tank.

bada bing
11-25-2013, 11:16 AM
he will be gone by the trade deadline as a playoff bound team could use his services.

Jballer
11-25-2013, 12:43 PM
he will be gone by the trade deadline as a playoff bound team could use his services.

Even a trade deadline deal for Rudy is a "big cap" hit due to the option.

I would not bet on it.