PDA

View Full Version : WTF is Anthony Davis doing?

livinglegend
11-09-2013, 08:52 PM
https://vine.co/v/hI9zVV2Q6jq

:biggums:

Meticode
11-09-2013, 08:53 PM
He's probably being hazed by his UK teammates because he was a freshmen. That video is nearly 2 years old. Old shit. Shit's already been posted 2-3 times on the first two pages like..

"OMG LOOK AT ANTHONY DAVIS, HE GAY, SHIT IS TWO YEARS OLD WTF IS GOING ON"

And people can't seem to see the UK gear around. LOL

JimmyMcAdocious
11-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Why is the UK part even relevant to the topic? I don't know why people keep pointing that out.

You see some guy getting fingered by his teammate and the part that stands out the most is that they are in Rupp. :oldlol:

Meticode
11-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Why is the UK part even relevant to the topic? I don't know why people keep pointing that out.
You see some guy getting fingered by his teammate and the part that stands out the most is that they are in Rupp. :oldlol:
Because when you're a freshman on a basketball team you're going to get hazed. It happens in HS sports all the time.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Fair enough.

That never happened to me in high school and I've read or heard of dozens of hazing stories over the years, none of which involved **** probing. Or at least not in team sports. Frat hazing, however...

I still believe the topic of discussion the OP tried to make is "WTF is Anthony Davis doing". Implying, what is with the reaction Davis had while some some guy rubs his fingers up and down his taint? That is my interpretation. Perhaps I'm wrong and he meant, why is Anthony Davis butt naked having a guy rub his fingers up and down his taint. Although I don't know why he would be asking that as clearly Davis is being held down (the arm restraint), which would make the question "why" and not "what". Unless WTF = Why the ****.

**** is seriously censored? Ish so confusing.

CanYouDigIt
11-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Because when you're a freshman on a basketball team you're going to get hazed. It happens in HS sports all the time.
No it doesn't :roll: :roll: :roll:

Foster5k
11-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Lol. Moral of the story is that sometimes crazy sh!t happens.

senelcoolidge
11-10-2013, 12:07 AM

Homosexual acts happen in HS sports all the time. Didn't happen at mine, thank goodness.