PDA

View Full Version : Lebron took 13 shots....

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:18 AM
This guy went 9 for 13.

Why is he only shooting 13 times. He is suppose to be one of the better players in today's era and was shooting well.

Why did he just stop and his team lost by 1.

Perhaps Lebron's stats doesn't equate to winning games?

Jameerthefear
11-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Come on man you didn't even try on this one.

bdreason
11-10-2013, 12:22 AM
He had 10 assists.

red1
this is how you know that someone is running out of things to hate on

HomieWeMajor
Gotta keep dat FG% cushty doe

NumberSix
11-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Weak troll

edrick
11-10-2013, 12:24 AM
The heat sucked on defense, their offense was fine.

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:24 AM
He had 10 assists.

Miami is 0-2 when Lebron has 10 or more assists.

:facepalm

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Gotta keep dat FG% cushty doe

It definitely looks like it. He has a high FG% and it's not within the context of the game.

While all time great players keep shooting to help their team win. He goes for the stats hoping to not get any blame.

aj1987
11-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Miami is 0-2 when Lebron has 10 or more assists.

:facepalm
Didn't Lebron have 10 assists in games 4 & 5 of the '12 Finals and game 6 of the '13 Finals?

edrick
11-10-2013, 12:28 AM
I know your topics are all trolls, but if the Heat are scoring well, Lebron has no reason to force the issue.

Magic 32
11-10-2013, 12:29 AM
It's the only thing left he can try to do "better than Michael".

He and his fans are gonna use this in 20 years.

"Lebron shot a better FG% in his prime than Jordan bla bla bla...".

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:30 AM
I know your topics are all trolls, but if the Heat are scoring well, Lebron has no reason to force the issue.

That is what exactly separates good and great players.

Lebron is fine with settling while Magic, Bird, MJ and Kobe go upon themselves and secure a win.

bdreason
11-10-2013, 12:36 AM
And Lakers were something like 1-9 when Kobe scored 30+ points last season. Stats are fun.

JM720
11-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Didnt watch the game, but him protecting that FG% is nothing new. If it had anything to do with that. Cant really call him out for it cause they still usually win. Its so funny when he hides from taking shots when the shot clock is running down, or passes it off to someone else to take a ****ed up shot.

AintNoSunshine
11-10-2013, 12:38 AM
:sleeping You need to step your game up

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:39 AM
Didnt watch the game, but him protecting that FG% is nothing new. If it had anything to do with that. Cant really call him out for it cause they still usually win.

Yea, but this year people are starting to notice it more. I have been saying it for the longest time now.

Wally450
11-10-2013, 12:39 AM
You say LeBron needs to be a guy that scored 15 and dishes the ball to other players, then when he gets 10 assists you still nitpic when they lose. Make a damn decision, what type of player do you want LeBron to be?

I agree with Jameer, your just reaching on this one.

coin24
11-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Dat fg%:bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-10-2013, 12:44 AM
He has led his teams to 3 60 win seasons in the past 5 years and a top 2 seed each of those 5, yet his stats don't translate to wins? lmao

eriX
11-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Didnt watch the game, but him protecting that FG% is nothing new. If it had anything to do with that. Cant really call him out for it cause they still usually win. Its so funny when he hides from taking shots when the shot clock is running down, or passes it off to someone else to take a ****ed up shot.

you say you didn't watch the game yet still make these claims? :biggums:

and last time i checked heat had the game in the bag but dwade just missed both free throws + a miracle 3 with 0.6 seconds left.

edrick
11-10-2013, 12:47 AM
He has led his teams to 3 60 win seasons in the past 5 years and a top 2 seed each of those 5, yet his stats don't translate to wins? lmao

No facts allowed. Only hate.

#number6ix#
11-10-2013, 12:47 AM
He's been gettin his point within the flow of the game while keeping his teammates involved... No team works without teamwork

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:50 AM
Here's Lebron stats for the night 25/10/8 in a 1 point loss where he only took 13 shots.

Not saying Lebron should be scoring more this season but in this particular game, great players insert themselves, and it was a time that he needed to score.

He shot 69% in the game. Why didn't he shoot more?

branslowski
11-10-2013, 12:56 AM
You know he had to put the condom on dat FG%:lol

So his stans can stat nerd it up...Look up the game a year later and say "look at dat fg% doe".....Deandre Jordan type shit.:oldlol:

#number6ix#
11-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Here's Lebron stats for the night 25/10/8 in a 1 point loss where he only took 13 shots.

Not saying Lebron should be scoring more this season but in this particular game, great players insert themselves, and it was a time that he needed to score.

He shot 69% in the game. Why didn't he shoot more?
He scored 9 out of our final 11 points... Wade made a critical mistake which cost us the game not lebron taking 13 shots

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 12:59 AM
He scored 9 out of our final 11 points... Wade made a critical mistake which cost us the game not lebron taking 13 shots

Lebron was having his way with that garbage Celtics defense. Shooting 69% on them and he only took 13 shots in a one point loss.

I am sorry but I see something wrong in that and this is coming from a guy that thinks Lebron should be scoring less.

JM720
11-10-2013, 01:05 AM
you say you didn't watch the game yet still make these claims? :biggums:

and last time i checked heat had the game in the bag but dwade just missed both free throws + a miracle 3 with 0.6 seconds left.

Can you read? I made no claims of what happened this game. I talked about things Ive seen him do in past games when attempting to protect his FG%. But its something that cant really be called out, because he still wins.

#number6ix#
11-10-2013, 01:06 AM
Lebron was having his way with that garbage Celtics defense. Shooting 69% on them and he only took 13 shots in a one point loss.

I am sorry but I see something wrong in that and this is coming from a guy that thinks Lebron should be scoring less.
He was distributing the ball... You watched him play before he's not really one to play selfishly for better or worse

inclinerator
11-10-2013, 01:08 AM
agree, i think he should look for his shot more

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Also, this is thread worthy to mention but I am going to keep it here:

People were bashing Kobe for chucking 30-40% shooting games and knocking him for hitting a game winner. At least he shot himself to win.

Lebron gets praised for his shooting percentages but he's only attempting half the shots Kobe was and lost in a buzzer beater.

ispin69
11-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Kobe-trolls are so mad he's not a chucker like their idol who is legendary chucker.

Omgosh why is he so efficient and not ball hogging? :biggums:
Like that is a bad thing. :facepalm

#number6ix#
11-10-2013, 01:18 AM
Also, this is thread worthy to mention but I am going to keep it here:

People were bashing Kobe for chucking 30-40% shooting games and knocking him for hitting a game winner. At least he shot himself to win.

Lebron gets praised for his shooting percentages but he's only attempting half the shots Kobe was and lost in a buzzer beater.
Both won championship using their interpretation of how the game should be played... There's no reason Miami should've let Bos score 111 points in the first place... Our defense has been inconsistent at best so far

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Kobe-trolls are so mad he's not a chucker like their idol who is legendary chucker.

Not really.

Heat still lost.

You guys like pretty losses instead of ugly wins.

aj1987
11-10-2013, 01:43 AM
Not really.

Heat still lost.

You guys like pretty losses instead of ugly wins.
The offense wasn't the problem. It was the defense.

branslowski
11-10-2013, 01:57 AM

LeBron avg more career Fga per game than Kobe though.....:coleman:

Kobe 4 The Win
11-10-2013, 02:21 AM
I said it before. Big Homie is trying to shoot 60% this year. Only shooting high percentage shots and babying that field goal percentage. I'm not criticizing him for it though. His stats are going to be nuts and losing a few games early in the year isn't going to keep him from a 3 peat.

Mr. Incredible
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
The offense wasn't the problem. It was the defense.
Lol stop being insecure and responding to this idiot. Notice he doesn't respond to intelligent basketball knowledge. He's crying in his basement because LeBron is ahead of Kobe. He has to cling to meaningless games and stats to feel more better about himself.

26 years of watching basketball?!? Hahahahahahah

aj1987
11-10-2013, 02:35 AM
LeBron avg more career Fga per game than Kobe though.....:coleman:
So, when it comes to PPG, Kobetards don't want include his first two years, but for FGA's you include them? :coleman:

Mr. Incredible
11-10-2013, 02:39 AM
I said it before. Big Homie is trying to shoot 60% this year. Only shooting high percentage shots and babying that field goal percentage. I'm not criticizing him for it though. His stats are going to be nuts and losing a few games early in the year isn't going to keep him from a 3 peat.
Again, wait until the playoffs. You can judge LeBron only on the playoffs.
OP is mad. That's okay though.

zoom17
11-10-2013, 02:39 AM
Lebron had nothing to do with the out come wade ****ed up if the if you do this scenorio 10 times heat win 9/10.

coin24
11-10-2013, 02:50 AM
Fg% and a good statline>>>>winning games duh efficiency

pauk
11-10-2013, 03:06 AM
He is not a selfish guy, he did whatever necessary to win.... he decided to take over the game in the 4th and didnt miss a clutch shot putting his team up 110-108 with 0.6 secs to go...... what happened next was uncontrollable from his side, unless he was able to block Jeff Green there....

sekachu
11-10-2013, 06:19 AM
This guy went 9 for 13.

Why is he only shooting 13 times. He is suppose to be one of the better players in today's era and was shooting well.

Why you still feel surprise until now? He aint MJ or kobe anyway. He is lebron. Unless you think he could be them?

Byobob
11-10-2013, 07:04 AM
IDK man.. But for me at this stage of his career, I don't care what he does in the RS. All it matters now is what he would do in the playoffs.

dunksby
11-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Same could be said of both Wade and Bosh but Heat's overall defense was horrible and their bench failed to deliver.

LAZERUSS
11-10-2013, 07:55 AM
This guy went 9 for 13.

Two rings. Four Finals. Three teams with 60+ wins in his career...

Yep, the man is a career loser.

Blue&Orange
11-10-2013, 08:06 AM
obvious answer is obvious... stat padding.

When you have Wade, Bosh, Allen etc... you can play 48 minutes looking for that triple double on high efficiency instead of trying to win the game, other will do that for you... it went bad this time.

LeGOAT
11-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Yea besides the second longest winning streak in NBA history and two straight championships

Fudge
11-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Dude's scared to put points up. Imagine if he had like 30+ points last night, and didn't give a **** about his FG%, the Celtics would've gotten blown the fug out.

SamuraiSWISH
11-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Bron protecting that FG% per usual for the John Hollinger crowd. Nothing new here.

9erempiree
11-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Dude's scared to put points up. Imagine if he had like 30+ points last night, and didn't give a **** about his FG%, the Celtics would've gotten blown the fug out.

To be honest, he was beasting on that garbage Celtics defense. There should be no reason why he doesn't drop 40 points on them.

Kobe and MJ would be dropping 40 with ease to secure the win. These two would want the spotlight.

To top it off, he got that 3 drilled in his face.

aj1987
11-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Are people forgetting that he's playing with back spasms and that he still put up 25/10/8? I guess when you're Lebron, you have to average 35/15/10.

russwest0
11-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Are people forgetting that he's playing with back spasms and that he still put up 25/10/8? I guess when you're Lebron, you have to average 35/15/10.

his team lost, thats all that matters.

Look at KD in his game vs the wizards, niqqa doesn't give a **** about stats in the 4th quarter, he's aggressive as hell but he's so good it just works out stat wise and win wise.

KD has been better than LeFlop James so far this year lets see if it continues

Eric Cartman
11-11-2013, 01:20 AM

Aren't they just the worst, aj?

branslowski
11-11-2013, 01:22 AM

No he don't....He just needs to stop having fg% competitions and take over games like a top 10 wanna be player should.

He don't even need 10ast, Heat got a PG and a Wade...Games like lastnight? LeBron has to go like 15-31 shooting for like 43pts 8reb 5ast....Bet his team would have won by 20.

aj1987
11-11-2013, 01:32 AM
No he don't....He just needs to stop having fg% competitions and take over games like a top 10 wanna be player should.

He don't even need 10ast, Heat got a PG and a Wade...Games like lastnight? LeBron has to go like 15-31 shooting for like 43pts 8reb 5ast....Bet his team would have won by 20.
You do realizer that if Lebron is shooting like shit and talking 31 shots a game, Wade and Bosh are gonna get pissed? Also, Miami is a shitty rebounding team. They don't get enough possessions for Lebron to take 31 shots. Chalmers is at best, a bench player even on the Lakers. What would taking 17 shots to score 19 points accomplish? Miami shot 58% and 50% from the 2 and 3. They also got out rebounded.

There are two ends on the courts and Miami played like shit on one side. Can you Kobetards guess which? (Hint: not the offensive end)

PHILA
11-11-2013, 01:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5CH21lZqc

January 23, 1992

"Some guys are born to rebound," Charles Barkley said simply last night.

He was still sweating from the exertion of a 37-point, 14-rebound night that led the Sixers past the New York Knicks, 119-109, at the Spectrum.

Their third straight victory brought the Sixers within two games of an even record and knocked New York temporarily out of first place in the NBA's Atlantic Division.

At 6-foot-4 3/4, Barkley is not supposed to rebound the way he does. He's not supposed to be among the league leaders every year. But that is an old story.

What Barkley did last night, in a game that was as unremarkable for him as it would be unfathomable for most players, was the new story.

"Rebounding got me to the NBA, and I want to be remembered as a guy who rebounded every night," Barkley said.

No one worked harder last night than Barkley did in the third quarter, when he scored 17 points and kept the Sixers from frittering away a big early lead. His 37 points were a season high, but Barkley wasn't impressed by that number.

"Any knucklehead can score," he said. "All you've got to do is shoot a lot. If you shoot 20 times and make half your shots, you're going to average 20 points. Anybody can do that."

branslowski
11-11-2013, 01:46 AM
You do realizer that if Lebron is shooting like shit and talking 31 shots a game, Wade and Bosh are gonna get pissed? Also, Miami is a shitty rebounding team. They don't get enough possessions for Lebron to take 31 shots. Chalmers is at best, a bench player even on the Lakers. What would taking 17 shots to score 19 points accomplish? Miami shot 58% and 50% from the 2 and 3. They also got out rebounded.

There are two ends on the courts and Miami played like shit on one side. Can you Kobetards guess which? (Hint: not the offensive end)

First of all, Chalmers would be an upgrade on our team, a shooter who plays top notch perimeter D? Hell yea.

Bosh and Wade basically conceded the fact that LeBron gonna hold the ball all game long. Why is LeBron dribbling dribbling and passing the ball at the end of the shotclock when he could be attacking like a Alpha Male baller? It's funny that in certain big games, he finally becomes alpha type and not care about fg% awards and drop like 40+pts 8+ast 5+ast and his squad wins most the time.

But ya boy seems to be off the HGH this season, so maybe I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. "Ohh, I'm shooting 8-15? Thats above 50%, so I'm not shooting anymore, time to get 3 more assist so I can get to 8ast baby". Ends game with 23pts 8reb 8ast over 50% and LeBron stans go apeshit.:facepalm

russwest0
11-11-2013, 01:47 AM
lol

russwest0
11-11-2013, 01:50 AM
LeBrons offensive game in a nutshell

1. Hold ball for 16 seconds, jab step 5 times, kick ball out to 3 point shooter with 1 second left on shot clock, get assist.
2. Drive into lane stiff arming defender yelling "HEYYYYYY" and snapping head back while throwing ball at backboard
3. Jack up an ugly shot after jab stepping 5 times
4. Constantly cherry pick on defense to get like 25% of scoring on easy layups to maintain efficiency

Dude also has looked awful on defense so far this year. The only argument he even had for being the best player anymore was from casual fans thinking he is one of the leagues top defenders since he isn't the best offensive player anymore. Well he looks like one of the worst defenders this year among people getting over 30 minutes. You wouldn't know that from ESPN though, you'd actually have to *shock* watch the games *shock* and see for yourself.

aj1987
11-11-2013, 02:31 AM
First of all, Chalmers would be an upgrade on our team, a shooter who plays top notch perimeter D? Hell yea.
Wow! You must NEVER have seen a SINGLE Heat game.

Bosh and Wade basically conceded the fact that LeBron gonna hold the ball all game long. Why is LeBron dribbling dribbling and passing the ball at the end of the shotclock when he could be attacking like a Alpha Male baller? It's funny that in certain big games, he finally becomes alpha type and not care about fg% awards and drop like 40+pts 8+ast 5+ast and his squad wins most the time.
For the millionth time, offense is not the problem. Miami scored 110 points on 58 and 50%. Defense (a concept which is completely alien to Kobetards like you) and rebounding is. The Heat allowed the Celtics to score 111 and out rebound them by 8. The Celtics shouldn't have been within 4 in the first place. Miami should be destroying teams like them. Lebron ball has worked so far for the Heat. 3 straight Finals and 2 championships. The second longest win streak and a 66 win season. I know that Lebron is a tier above Kobe, but he's not gonna take 31 shots a game with Wade, Bosh, and Allen on his team.

Lebron 10 assists led to 22 points, btw.

Also, I now understand why Kobetards think that Kobe deserved his 9 All-D First Team selections.

branslowski
11-11-2013, 02:38 AM
Kobe more:

All NBA First Teams, All Star Selections, AllTime Points, All Time Playoff Points, All Defensive First Teams, And Titles than LeBron 5>>2, with same amount of Finals MVPs. LeBron only more regular season MVPs....LeBron tier over Kobe?:roll: :roll:

Kobe has his All Defensive teams because he was a top perimeter defender. Head coaches vote for this, so ur opinion holds no water on this matter honestly.

Anyway It's obvious LeBron is fg% protecting/ a stat padder. The world knows this. Dude needs to become a man and take over games.

russwest0
11-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Kobe more:

All NBA First Teams, All Star Selections, AllTime Points, All Time Playoff Points, All Defensive First Teams, And Titles than LeBron 5>>2, with same amount of Finals MVPs. LeBron only more regular season MVPs....LeBron tier over Kobe?:roll: :roll:

Kobe has his All Defensive teams because he was a top perimeter defender. Head coaches vote for this, so ur opinion holds no water on this matter honestly.

Anyway It's obvious LeBron is fg% protecting/ a stat padder. The world knows this. Dude needs to become a man and take over games.

Agreed :applause: :applause:

Round Mound
11-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Lebron is playing smart he knows he has Wade and Bosh also taking shots along himself. Why does he have to lead the team in FGAs PG all the time if he has the ability to create for others and himself? The only problem is that soft Bosh takes shots very far away from the rim and so does Wade. We can live with Wade taking further away from the rim FGAs cause he is a SG but not "POWER-Forward" like Bosh. When Bosh plays well (That is Plays Like a PF and Rebounds) there is a fewer chance for anyone beating the Heat.

aj1987
11-11-2013, 03:01 AM
Kobe more:

Only 10,000 points, 1,000 rebounds, 500 assists, 500 steals behind, while playing 7 fewer seasons. Already more career blocks with almost 500 fewer games played.

Averages?
Lebron: 27.6 PPG 7.2 RPG 6.9 APG 1.7 SPG 0.8 BPG @ 49.1% 33.8% & 74.7%
Bryant: 25.5 PPG 5.3 RPG 4.8 APG 1.5 SPG 0.5 BPG @ 45.4% 33.6% & 83.8%

It's funny that the only thing that Kobe has over Lebron is FT shooting.

Droid101
11-11-2013, 03:03 AM
And championships, and all the other things the dude above mentioned.

russwest0
11-11-2013, 03:04 AM

According to what, a stat sheet?

Droid101
11-11-2013, 03:07 AM
According to what, a stat sheet?
I guess LeBron scored 82 in an NBA game one time and we all forgot about it?

aj1987
11-11-2013, 03:08 AM
And championships, and all the other things the dude above mentioned.
Career averages. I did say that Kobe has the higher totals. :facepalm

Face it, Kobetards. If Lebron wins another ring/FMVP this year, he's over Kobe already, with 7 fewer seasons played.

branslowski
11-11-2013, 03:14 AM
Only 10,000 points, 1,000 rebounds, 500 assists, 500 steals behind, while playing 7 fewer seasons. Already more career blocks with almost 500 fewer games played.

Averages?
Lebron: 27.6 PPG 7.2 RPG 6.9 APG 1.7 SPG 0.8 BPG @ 49.1% 33.8% & 74.7%
Bryant: 25.5 PPG 5.3 RPG 4.8 APG 1.5 SPG 0.5 BPG @ 45.4% 33.6% & 83.8%

Because this erases everything I posted.:oldlol:

I don't care what LeBron needs to pass Kobe, the fact is, he hasn't done it yet, so for now, Kobe>>LeBron, fact.

Droid101
11-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Career averages. I did say that Kobe has the higher totals. :facepalm

Career averages? I guess Iverson is better than most of the guys in the top 10, then.

branslowski
11-11-2013, 03:16 AM
I guess LeBron scored 82 in an NBA game one time and we all forgot about it?

:oldlol:

KingBeasley08
11-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Lebron is already better than Kobe ever was. I definitely agree with that

KingBeasley08
11-11-2013, 03:19 AM
Career averages? I guess Iverson is better than most of the guys in the top 10, then.
Like who? What a stupid statement :oldlol:

branslowski
11-11-2013, 03:21 AM

Iverson 2nd All Time in Playoff ppg. No Rings.:roll: :roll:

Meanwhile Jordan, Kareem, and Kobe are 1,2,3 in All Time Playoff points. Check da ring count.

Which list is obviously more respectable? :oldlol:

KingBeasley08
11-11-2013, 03:22 AM

Meanwhile Jordan, Kareem, and Kobe are 1,2,3 in All Time Playoff points. Check da ring count.

That's your problem. All you look at is points

Droid101
11-11-2013, 03:23 AM

There's no point arguing with idiots. I just put them on ignore and move on with my life.

Done and done.

branslowski
11-11-2013, 03:30 AM
That's your problem. All you look at is points

The most important part of the game? You damn right!

U can get out rebounded by a team....And still win

U can get out assisted by a team...And still win

U can have a lower fg% than a team...And still win

U can have less steals than a team....And still win

U can have less blocks than a team....And still win

But in all my years of watching NBA, I have not seen a team score less points than the opposing team, and still win. Have you? No.

Scoring=Obviously most important.

aj1987
11-11-2013, 03:37 AM

Lebron is only 2000 points behind with 100 games less. He's at #9 at age 28 with only 10 seasons played.

You can't compare a guy who hasn't won a thing to guys who have.

The most important part of the game? You damn right!

U can get out rebounded by a team....And still win

U can get out assisted by a team...And still win

U can have a lower fg% than a team...And still win

U can have less steals than a team....And still win

U can have less blocks than a team....And still win

But in all my years of watching NBA, I have not seen a team score less points than the opposing team, and still win. Have you? No.

Scoring=Obviously most important.
You must LOVE Mike D as the head coach :oldlol: .

russwest0
11-11-2013, 03:46 AM
LeBron has 7 wasted years in Cleveland that all amounted to absolutely nothing. His number won't even get retired there. Dude was a bum. Wasn't even man enough to tell the management in Cleveland himself that he decided to part ways, he had to act like a child and go on TV to get more attention and let them find out that way. And then act heartfelt about it being a tough decision just to go dance in Miami next day in front of their fans and act like the ring was gonna be handed to them. (AND THEN HE CHOKED HIS ASS OFF IN THE FINALS)

Kobe has spent his career in LA getting a championship each year or dying trying.

5 > 2 but LeFlop fans are dumb as hell and don't understand basic concepts. Kobe won 2 rings without Shaq. LeFlop hasn't done shit without Dwyane Wade (who won the Finals without LeFlop)

Just look at who has more respect amongst their peers. Players, coaches, etc. It's by far Kobe. Because other players don't see him as a massive shortcutting, flopping attention whore getting overrated.

LeBrons dancing on the court while beating the shitty Raptors and when the Heat lost their streak to the Bulls last year he refused to shake hands after the game. He's a b*tch and no other players respect him. Look at an array of guys like Dirk, Michael Jordan, Paul George, they all give props to Kobe or Durant way more than LeFlop. Bron drops his name on everything just to get more attention and requires teammates around him that are gonna stroke his ego for him to be happy. (sounds like Dwight Howard)

ESPN and their love of LeFlop has spawned such a generation of retards