PDA

View Full Version : The Raid 2: Berandal Trailer

Twin Beadles
11-10-2013, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuXrN8L9ro

Trollsmasher
11-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Was that Mad Dog at 0:38? If yes, then **** yeah:rockon:

Hopefully it is at least as good as the first one.

longtime lurker
11-10-2013, 03:54 AM
my body is ready

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1776232/can-t-wait-o.gif

treadster
11-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Apa? The Raid 2? Gua engga sabar!

Just release it already!

Myth
06-03-2014, 02:51 AM
Forgot about this and just realized it came out nearly 2 months ago,

Anyone catch it?

I caught it. Worth seeing if you really liked the first, but not as good as the first (7.5/10 vs 9/10 about for me). It adds a story that is similar, but not as good as the Departed. The run time was about 45 minutes or an hour longer than the original, which is way unnecessary. The fighting is still cool and takes place in different locations, but the claustrophobic non-stop fighting of the original just created a better atmosphere for the movie.

Thorpesaurous
06-03-2014, 02:45 PM
I caught it. Worth seeing if you really liked the first, but not as good as the first (7.5/10 vs 9/10 about for me). It adds a story that is similar, but not as good as the Departed. The run time was about 45 minutes or an hour longer than the original, which is way unnecessary. The fighting is still cool and takes place in different locations, but the claustrophobic non-stop fighting of the original just created a better atmosphere for the movie.

I saw it too and know I posted about it in the Rate the last movie thread, but I don't remember exactly what I said.

Generally speaking though I agreed with this. Longer than necessary. More story than was necessary. More set pieces for the fight scenes some of which were awesome. A more cartoonish set of villains.

Overall though like Myth said, if you liked the first one, you'll like this. You like the first because of the incredible fight choreography. This one is no different. I just felt the run time cut into the adrenalyn rush I got from the original, and didn't add much to boot, because the story was just goofy and unclear at times.