PDA

View Full Version : The Warriors can only beat sorry teams

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 03:33 AM
losses= clippers, grizzlies, spurs
wins= 76ers, lakers, kings, twolves

They can't beat the good teams. Still 30 losses in a row in San Antonio. They proved they can't beat Memphis either. Chris Paul also went off vs them. It's going to be a long year. The elite teams beat up on them. Warriors are 30th in turnovers and haven't proved to live up to the hype.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-10-2013, 03:35 AM
twolves are decent

bdreason
11-10-2013, 03:40 AM
@Clippers @Grizzlies @Spurs are all acceptable losses. I'll start to worry when we lose to teams we're supposed to beat.

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 03:46 AM
@Clippers @Grizzlies @Spurs are all acceptable losses. I'll start to worry when we lose to teams we're supposed to beat.

What good is it to lose to the good teams then? Good teams are also supposed to beat good teams. Proves the Warriors don't really belong.

Brujesino
11-10-2013, 03:49 AM
another year of you being a bitch

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 03:52 AM
another year of you being a bitch

unless the warriors stop playing like bitches. 30th in turnovers and all.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-10-2013, 03:55 AM
Maybe they shouldn't have let Jarret Jack go.
He's made an impact in Cleveland already, Cavs don't win without him tonight.

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 03:59 AM
Maybe they shouldn't have let Jarret Jack go.
He's made an impact in Cleveland already, Cavs don't win without him tonight.

It's costing them.

AussieG
11-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Warriors have had 3 good games this season, Grizzlies 1.

The season is so early you can't judge anything. After All Star break.. things start to get serious.

Ai2death
11-10-2013, 04:30 AM
Shut up Shady :facepalm

I thought you were a miami fan now...? Or lakers, spurs, pacers. ..etc

ChrisKreager
11-10-2013, 04:36 AM
You can only play who's in front of you. Plus, this isn't the NFL- you play everyone in the league.

Last I checked, they still have yet to play anyone from the East- and there are a lot more crappy teams in front of them.

The '96 Bulls lost to Denver and Toronto. The 2002 Lakers were swept by Chicago. EVERY GOOD TEAM LOSES TO A MEDIOCRE TEAMS!

If anything, Celtics/Heat tonight should be proof as to why Golden State goes foot on throat against these team.

LakersDaBEst
11-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Stfu shady

inclinerator
11-10-2013, 05:08 AM
Warriors win easily with Curry

yesterday's gt vs spurs

BallsOut
11-10-2013, 05:11 AM
IMO Jarrett Jack was a huge loss because there's no one else to fill in the gap. Speights was a good replacement for Landry though.

They should've passed on Iggy and resigned Jack, plus pick up some other guy. They already have Barnes who is due for a breakout year.

miggyme1
11-10-2013, 06:05 AM
IMO Jarrett Jack was a huge loss because there's no one else to fill in the gap. Speights was a good replacement for Landry though.

They should've passed on Iggy and resigned Jack, plus pick up some other guy. They already have Barnes who is due for a breakout year.

U sleeping. Getting iggy is what is gonna pay dividends for them come april. A savy vet who can defend 1-4. U rather have jarrett jack??? Another ball dominant guard? Smh.....

All Net
11-10-2013, 06:24 AM
I'm. Sorry but Alot of teams would go 0-2 when facing Spurs and grizzlies on the road on a back to back.

Just like Thunder could go 0-2 @ Clippers and Warriors next week.

Jyap9675
11-10-2013, 06:49 AM
As I said before, losing Jack was huge. Jack really complements well with Curry and Jack provides that leadership, clutchness and 'heart'. Iguodala was a nice pick up, which I also like but I think they might need someone like Jack to get into WCF.

Only other guy I can think of is Billups

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 07:14 AM
U sleeping. Getting iggy is what is gonna pay dividends for them come april. A savy vet who can defend 1-4. U rather have jarrett jack??? Another ball dominant guard? Smh.....

I don't know man, teas are still scoring against us. I see people scoring over him or around him all the time.

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 07:15 AM
As I said before, losing Jack was huge. Jack really complements well with Curry and Jack provides that leadership, clutchness and 'heart'. Iguodala was a nice pick up, which I also like but I think they might need someone like Jack to get into WCF.

Only other guy I can think of is Billups

Gonna be a long year for the Warriors. Iggy has not been a hero.

Bigsmoke
11-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Curry wasn't even playing in that Spurs one

salwan
11-10-2013, 12:34 PM
and so it begins.. shady acting like a b*tch.

expect him to become a pacers fan soon

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 03:00 PM
If they would have at least won ONE of those games. They are getting taken to skool. Memphis probably just laughs at us.

All Net
11-10-2013, 03:16 PM
If they would have at least won ONE of those games. They are getting taken to skool. Memphis probably just laughs at us.

No Curry vs Spurs
back to back @ Memphis? alot of teams will lose those.

get a grip.

what will you say if GS win monday then on thursday?

SacJB Shady
11-10-2013, 03:21 PM
No Curry vs Spurs
back to back @ Memphis? alot of teams will lose those.

get a grip.

what will you say if GS win monday then on thursday?

It would make me feel a little better if they could do that, especially beating the Thunder. But they have to continue. They can't recourse.

It's A VC3!!!
11-10-2013, 07:58 PM
The teams that your supposed to beat won't be in the playoffs. Winning against quality teams is very important because it helps players psyche and it shows that you can actually compete at a high level when the stage gets brighter and more difficult. Anyways, the Warriors will bounce back, no need to fret. The Nets were like that too last year. They were 34-6 (league best or second best) against sub .500 teams and 14-28 against winning teams.