PDA

View Full Version : Melo will leave the Knicks.

Haymaker
11-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Dolan created a mess with the Anthony trade. The Knicks were rebuilding the right way with Donnie Walsh, and now it's all gone to hell. Melo wants a ring, and if the Knicks keep playing this bad, he won't stay.

Shade8780
11-10-2013, 03:20 PM
He'll probably end up with the Lakers this offseason.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Would be good for the Knicks long term. Melo is not a kobemax player. Too bad they traded their pick for that year though.

SpecialQue
11-10-2013, 03:23 PM
He'll probably end up with the Lakers this offseason.

No.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Didn't Donnie Walsh destroy the rebuild by signing broke Amare to a huge contract?

Knicks were screwed either way after they gambled on that Amare signing.

FiveRings
11-10-2013, 03:26 PM
I really hope Melo and the Knicks turn it around. If not, it's really going to be hard to watch Laker games. Kobe and Melo would not be a good fit at all, but at least it would be funny seeing Melo play for D'Antoni again and seeing Kobe lose all respect for Melo and turn him into a role player. It might even be more entertaining than the Dwightmare last season :lol

SpecialQue
11-10-2013, 03:28 PM
I really hope Melo and the Knicks turn it around. If not, it's really going to be hard to watch Laker games. Kobe and Melo would not be a good fit at all, but at least it would be funny seeing Melo play for D'Antoni again and seeing Kobe lose all respect for Melo and turn him into a role player. It might even be more entertaining than the Dwightmare last season :lol

It would be another fvcking disaster. I don't want Melo here, just like I didn't want Dwight here. Also, there's ZERO chance of him coming here in the first place, since nobody wants to play second fiddle to the Kobester.

Haymaker
11-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Didn't Donnie Walsh destroy the rebuild by signing broke Amare to a huge contract?

Knicks could've absorbed the Melo contract too. They're willing to overspend. The problem was when Knicks had to gut out their young core and trade for Melo when they could've just sign him next offseason. Now they have all the bad contracts in the world plus a dysfunctional roster.

hawkfan
11-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Yes he will leave.
He will end up either in Los Angeles, Dallas or Atlanta.

iDunk
11-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Yes he will leave.
Heheheheheheeheh :lol :lol

Haymaker
11-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Yes he will leave.

Dallas is a bad fit. You have both Dirk and Ellis demanding the ball. I think he'll end up in LA since he's too proud to join a small market team.

hawkfan
11-10-2013, 03:33 PM

Melo wanted to go to New York because Amare was there.
Amare's health was fine the first two years.

Haymaker
11-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Melo wanted to go to New York because Amare was there.
Amare's health was fine the first two years.

I think Melo couldn't have cared less about Amare. He wanted NY because CP3 was supposed to sign there. He wanted a Big 3, but Amare was the complimentary piece.

coin24
11-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Melo to LA:rockon:

Horde of Temujin
11-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Dolan is such an idiot. He doesnt have the patience to rebuild.

Big Cheese
11-10-2013, 03:53 PM
melo dont care about no damn ring he wants that money. :pimp:

Haymaker
11-10-2013, 03:54 PM

He's the worst thing that happened to the Knicks.

Horde of Temujin
11-10-2013, 03:59 PM
He's the worst thing that happened to the Knicks.

By far. He is the reason i no longer support them. Bum ass organization.

If Melo leaves he will just spend the money on some other overhyped bum.

hawkfan
11-10-2013, 04:08 PM
I think Melo couldn't have cared less about Amare. He wanted NY because CP3 was supposed to sign there. He wanted a Big 3, but Amare was the complimentary piece.

At that time, in Denver, he had no real second option.
And in Amare, he would have had that. Amare's numbers that year were pretty good.
If they had added Chris Paul to that group, then that would have been even better.

FreezingTsmoove
11-10-2013, 04:09 PM

seriously in what way did Dolan think MWP and Barg could help the Knicks :facepalm . Thats the Knicks problems right there and nothing else. They are too good in practice to be on the bench and too bad to be playing NBA minutes.

alec613
11-10-2013, 04:27 PM
I don't think he'll ever win a title in NY, so I think he'll leave.

LA may be his 2nd choice, but he'll most likely end up on another team

bdreason
11-10-2013, 04:30 PM
He won't sign with LA if Kobe is still there. Watching those two take turns chucking would be entertaining though. :oldlol:

ILLsmak
11-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Yea to me signing Amare as a consolation prize was the mistake, not getting Melo. If they had even signed a good, young role player instead of Amare, they would be much better off.

Look at their roster, they don't have that much on there for a contender.

-Smak

no pun intended
11-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Yea to me signing Amare as a consolation prize was the mistake, not getting Melo. If they had even signed a good, young role player instead of Amare, they would be much better off.

-Smak
The mistake was not signing Deron Williams instead of Melo.

kurple
11-10-2013, 04:51 PM

-Smak
they wouldnt have gotten melo without amare

STATUTORY
11-10-2013, 04:57 PM

:roll: :roll: melo is a joke but lets not act like th e team would be contender status with Deron. Dwill is underachieving with a talented cast right across town. Both malcontent, coach killing, poor leaders with an overhyped game

Fudge
11-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Honestly, which team would pay Melo to have him as their franchise player for the next 5 years? Any smart team wouldn't.

jimmy77x
11-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Honestly, which team would pay Melo to have him as their franchise player for the next 5 years? Any smart wouldn't.

http://photocdn.sohu.com/20130116/Img363594993.jpg

Meticode
11-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Wherever Melo goes there's one thing for sure. They ain't winning shit there with him on the team.

Eric Cartman
11-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Wherever Melo goes there's one thing for sure. They ain't winning shit there with him on the team.

Even the Cavs?

NumberSix
11-10-2013, 06:09 PM
How much backlash will I get if Melo signs to Miami and I become a huge Melo supporter? Lol

Le Shaqtus
11-10-2013, 06:11 PM
How much backlash will I get if Melo signs to Miami and I become a huge Melo supporter? Lol

Not much more than you already have now :D

NumberSix
11-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Not much more than you already have now :D
Lol. Probably true.

Wanna know a secret? Shane Battier was one of my most hated players before he joined the Heat.

coin24
11-10-2013, 06:23 PM

Depends if Lebrons still there I guess

FiveRings
11-10-2013, 09:17 PM
You'll be a Cavs fan by the time Melo signs on to play with D Wade and Bosh.

niko
11-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Deron who the Net fans want gone? That guy?

JM720
11-10-2013, 09:27 PM
No team is winning shit with Melo as their main man, any team that signs him for that role are fools. He's not getting any better.

no pun intended
11-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Deron who the Net fans want gone? That guy?
Yes, that guy. Would've thrived much better with Amar'e under D'Antoni, according to D'Antoni himself. Who knows? It would've been one hell of a duo if given a shot.

niko
11-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Yes, that guy. Would've thrived much better with Amar'e under D'Antoni, according to D'Antoni himself. Who knows? It would've been one hell of a duo if given a shot.
Um, **** no.

Le Shaqtus
11-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Lol. Probably true.

Wanna know a secret? Shane Battier was one of my most hated players before he joined the Heat.

I like Battier, he seems like a genuine dude. He's been big for the Heat too since he got there, his flops get aggravating sometimes though (Unless he's taking legitimate charges)