PDA

View Full Version : My Carmelo for Blake Griffin and Pau Gasol

Higher Meaning
11-10-2013, 06:26 PM
should I?

longtime lurker
11-10-2013, 09:21 PM
should I?

What does the rest of your team look like?

Higher Meaning
11-10-2013, 09:38 PM
Michael Carter Williams, Dion Waiters, Taj Gibson, Al Jefferson, Kenneth Faried, Klay Thompson, Jeff Teague, Eric Gordon, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris, Rodney Stuckey, Samuel Dalembert

My teams not that great because there are like 16 people in the league though

longtime lurker
11-11-2013, 02:25 AM
Michael Carter Williams, Dion Waiters, Taj Gibson, Al Jefferson, Kenneth Faried, Klay Thompson, Jeff Teague, Eric Gordon, Reggie Jackson, Tobias Harris, Rodney Stuckey, Samuel Dalembert

My teams not that great because there are like 16 people in the league though

Your team isn't horrible bad just saddled with injuries. Gasol is horrible right now. I moved him on 2 of my fantasy teams. You should just drop Gibson, Jackson and Stuckey if better starting caliber players are available. Let's put it this way Melo will carry you in scoring and nothing else really. I'd tried to get some value for Jefferson before moving Melo.

Higher Meaning
11-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Your team isn't horrible bad just saddled with injuries. Gasol is horrible right now. I moved him on 2 of my fantasy teams. You should just drop Gibson, Jackson and Stuckey if better starting caliber players are available. Let's put it this way Melo will carry you in scoring and nothing else really. I'd tried to get some value for Jefferson before moving Melo.
Alright thanks for the tips