PDA

View Full Version : ISH-annoited ROY winner, Victor Oladipo, shooting 40% and averaging 4 TOs in 25 mpg

PleezeBelieve
11-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Is there any doubt this guy is a stud with those kind of stats?

MCW definitely can't duplicate numbers like that.

CelticBaller
11-10-2013, 08:53 PM
How is Anthony Bennett doing?

Le Shaqtus
11-10-2013, 08:54 PM
We're making him play point and I don't think he has the handles for it, I still don't think it is a smart move. Thats where his TO's are coming from.

Jameerthefear
11-10-2013, 08:55 PM
He's out of position and he doesn't get enough minutes as it is, so it's taking a while for him to adjust. Why are you so focused on the Magic all the time anyways?

Take Your Lumps
11-10-2013, 08:57 PM

This is exactly what I think whenever PleezeBelieve rolls out a new Oladipo hate thread. WTF is he so worried about Oladipo and MCW for?

PleezeBelieve
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
ISH proclaimed this guy as a stud before he every played an NBA game. His game is raw and the Magic flatout missed on MCW who is and will always be the better player.

MCW on the Magic would be perfect, not Oladipo masquerading as the next Westbrook.

Quizno
11-10-2013, 09:00 PM
looking like a prime dion waiters out there

with more potential

PleezeBelieve
11-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Oladipo would be worse as a SG. He can't create from the perimeter and his shooting is average. The Magic know this which is why they are trying to play him as a PG

PleezeBelieve
11-10-2013, 09:02 PM
How about the fact the Magic missed on MCW while having a gaping hole at PG??

Address that.

Oh that's right, people only want to talk Oladipo two weeks before the season starts.

Jameerthefear
11-10-2013, 09:02 PM
ISH proclaimed this guy as a stud before he every played an NBA game. His game is raw and the Magic flatout missed on MCW who is and will always be the better player.

MCW on the Magic would be perfect, not Oladipo masquerading as the next Westbrook.
A rookie that's playing out of his position and not getting enough minutes is raw? Who would have though! Wow!
Seriously it's way too early to declare a RoY anyways. MCW will slow down, and Vaughn will pull his head out of his ass eventually. Our best backcourt lineup so far is a 3-guard lineup with Jameer, Oladipo, and Moore handling the ball. He needs to be more aggressive on offense, but you can already see that he WILL be an elite perimeter defender.

Jailblazers7
11-10-2013, 09:04 PM
Westbrook shot 39% with 3.3 TO per as a rookie learning how to play point. :confusedshrug:

The only reason Oladipo was predicted to be ROY by a lot of people is because he is a guy who will get a lot of burn in a weak rookie class.

Jameerthefear
11-10-2013, 09:04 PM
How about the fact the Magic missed on MCW while having a gaping hole at PG??

Address that.

Oh that's right, people only want to talk Oladipo two weeks before the season starts.
Stop acting like you know jackshit about this team. You're not even addressing anyone. Just saying stupid random bullshit over and over again.

Jameerthefear
11-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Westbrook shot 39% with 3.3 TO per as a rookie learning how to play point. :confusedshrug:

The only reason Oladipo was predicted to be ROY by a lot of people is because he is a guy who will get a lot of burn in a weak rookie class.
Exactly my point. He has to learn it first. OP is basing this off of like 6 games.

CelticBaller
11-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Stop acting like you know jackshit about this team. You're not even addressing anyone. Just saying stupid random bullshit over and over again.
He's always been like this

Jailblazers7
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216885

^And we all know that PB has a spotless history of scouting PG's.

Johnny Jones
MCW is shooting 40%.

Take Your Lumps
11-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I like both guys.

Orlando picked the right guy for their system. Philly did likewise.

Cleveland picked Anthony Bennett. Don't take it out on Oladipo man.

PleezeBelieve
11-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Where were you when people were hyping this guy up before the season started?

Oh that's right, you're another clown Magic fan who bought into the hype.

Did you see me hyping Anthony Bennett before the season? :oldlol:

Now that the season started, Magic fans and Oladipo homers want to cry like p_ssies.

Shut your mouth next time and you wouldn't have to worry about threads like these.

DuMa
11-10-2013, 09:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif

Jameerthefear
11-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Where were you when people were hyping this guy up before the season started?

Oh that's right, you're another clown Magic fan who bought into the hype.

Did you see me hyping Anthony Bennett before the season? :oldlol:

Now that the season started, Magic fans and Oladipo homers want to cry like p_ssies.

Shut your mouth next time and you wouldn't have to worry about threads like these.
6 games. Why have you not responded t my other post? Oh because you know jack shit and you only read the box score. Okay then. Carry on with your shitty troll thread.

Take Your Lumps
11-10-2013, 09:22 PM
The real reason OP is so salty

http://i.imgur.com/INYyFA6.png

Dat 1-1 assist to turnover ratio tho!

noob cake
11-10-2013, 09:38 PM
The real reason OP is so salty

http://i.imgur.com/INYyFA6.png

Dat 1-1 assist to turnover ratio tho!

3 shots a game. Meaningless stats.

Not even a Cavs fan, 30/30 GMs would value Bennett more than Olapido right now. Bennett h as unlimited ceiling. Oladipo is a half finished product, really old for a NBA rookie, 3 year college player.

Eric Cartman
11-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Not even a Cavs fan, 30/30 GMs would value Bennett more than Olapido right now. Bennett h as unlimited ceiling.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

outbreak
11-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Who was hyping Oladipo before the season? :biggums:

Don't recall any outlandish threads, most people discussing him agreed on poor mans d-wade as a likely outcome and possible all star but not a super star. Someone just sounds bitter.....

Hardly a bad draft choice either when he looks like he will pan out and be a solid player and borderline all star for his career. Not bad from what was meant to be a bad draft year. MCW has been great and surprising but everyone passed on him so picking on Orlando for doing it just makes you sound like a douchebag who's salty.

Personally though I think Bennet will pan out to be a solid pick as well.

Dro
11-10-2013, 10:27 PM
This thread is full of fail...Judging a guy's career after 6 games...Nice...

coin24
11-10-2013, 10:30 PM
OP:lol :facepalm

Same retard who said Kyrie would be a bust, waiters the next DWade, and Bennett not a fat sack of shit bust:oldlol:

HylianNightmare
11-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Betterr than Anthony bennett

SourGrapes
11-10-2013, 10:35 PM
pleezebelieve, your evaluation of young players has been terrible. you doubted kyrie irving, and proclaimed that kevin durant would be a bust and a chucker

Myth
11-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Why hate on rookies in their first 5 games?