PDA

View Full Version : How would USA be if white people were slaves instead of blacks?

TheReal Kendall
11-11-2013, 01:16 AM
And blacks were the masters?

I'm watching 12 years and its pretty good.

Not trying to have a race debate or anything but the thought just crossed my mind

SixShooter
11-11-2013, 01:21 AM
It would be like Africa, a third world shithole.

All the best countries in the world are ones with whites as the majority.

DuMa
11-11-2013, 01:36 AM
USA Caucasian Whites would be the superior athletic race due to selective breeding

KingBeasley08
11-11-2013, 01:46 AM
USA Caucasian Whites would be the superior athletic race due to selective breeding
:oldlol:

Dresta
11-11-2013, 01:48 AM
Well, if they had exactly the same histories, except the opposite way around, then i would surmise that the USA would be exactly the same, with blacks in the place of whites and vice versa. Basketball teams would be filled with white guys, and boardrooms would be full of black guys.

If some Africans had somehow magically got themselves from Africa to the US, and found some white slaves on the way, then the US would've just become a colony of one of the European powers, and maybe black people would've been made into slaves again.

KeylessEntry
11-11-2013, 01:50 AM
How would the USA be if the native americans had killed off all the foreign settlers instead of vice versa?

Dresta
11-11-2013, 02:38 AM
How would the USA be if the native americans had killed off all the foreign settlers instead of vice versa?
More or less the same.

It's not like the English wouldn't have tried again.

OldSkoolball#52
11-11-2013, 02:45 AM

:lol

Parents would be outraged at the influence of white athletes when their kids come home from school with their pants pulled up and their hats facing forward.

It would be seen as crude and distasteful when a football player scored a touchdown and just jogged back over to the bench quietly.

People would get all fustrateded at the DMV when they was all up at the window and couldn't even understand what this albino be talkin bout wit dat "Hello, how are you today? May I help you" jibberish :oldlol:

Barack Obama would make history as the first white president. :lol

AintNoSunshine
11-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Then we have shiity slaves

tomtucker
11-11-2013, 03:51 AM
http://passionlesslife.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/poor.jpg

Budadiiii
11-11-2013, 04:05 AM
:lol

Parents would be outraged at the influence of white athletes when their kids come home from school with their pants pulled up and their hats facing forward.

It would be seen as crude and distasteful when a football player scored a touchdown and just jogged back over to the bench quietly.

People would get all fustrateded at the DMV when they was all up at the window and couldn't even understand what this albino be talkin bout wit dat "Hello, how are you today? May I help you" jibberish :oldlol:

:applause:

East_Stone_Ya
11-11-2013, 06:37 AM
see South Africa....

fiddy
11-11-2013, 06:50 AM
see South Africa....
Not a proper example.

TheReturn
11-11-2013, 06:50 AM

Because location (climate) and resources are non factors. :facepalm

fiddy
11-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Because location (climate) and resources are non factors. :facepalm
Africa is rich in mineral resources.

TheReturn
11-11-2013, 06:58 AM
Exactly.

knickballer
11-11-2013, 11:29 AM

Chances are that none of us would be living in this country, we'd still be in our country of origins and the American continent would probably still be an unexplored and tribal/clannish land(kinda like Africa).. this is assuming that no one else tries to settle in the continent.

Horde of Temujin
11-11-2013, 11:39 AM

White people destroyed the world. In the 500+ years since Columbus more damage has been done than in the planet's history

travelingman
11-11-2013, 01:11 PM
White people destroyed the world. In the 500+ years since Columbus more damage has been done than in the planet's history

Rasheed?

Raymone
11-11-2013, 01:29 PM
No industrial revolution, no technological or medical advancement, constant tribal warfare and warlording, rapid depletion of natural resources, limited exports. Think Africa with some mountains and snow.

OldSkoolball#52
11-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Rasheed?

:roll:

Swaggin916
11-11-2013, 04:57 PM
You mean if the biology/genetics were flipped around?

White people (On average) have a gene for exploration/conquest that black people typically don't have. There is a study on the particular gene... I was reading about it Nat Geo. If the human race had started in Europe and we all evolved to be white, then people started exploring and went down to Africa (and hence evolved to be black due to the environment), it's not illogical to assume that the script could have been flipped. But it's not really logical either... there are so many factors.

nightprowler10
11-11-2013, 06:16 PM
The US would never become a power because whites would make ****ty slaves.

Trollsmasher
11-11-2013, 06:25 PM
We would be hearing bullshit stories about some white guy killing mountain lions with bare hands.

outbreak
11-11-2013, 06:28 PM

Didn't the settlers only get a foothold in american after the native american population was decimated by a plague? Remember reading it on one of those articles about facts that schools teach wrong, something about how settlers also wrote about finding abandoned farms and all the land being ready to work immediately due to how many natives had died and left their villages.

nightprowler10
11-11-2013, 06:32 PM
The vast majority were killed by the foreigners though I think. Even the ones killed by plagues were by diseases brought over by Europeans unless I'm mistaken.

oh the horror
11-11-2013, 06:38 PM

Right. The current military machine, shit economy and social disorder we have now is practically a fu*kin' utopia.

Bucket_Nakedz
11-11-2013, 06:54 PM
there'd be a whole lotta biracial chilren das fo sho :D

-p.tiddy-
11-11-2013, 06:56 PM

Not trying to have a race debate or anything but the thought just crossed my mind
no, of course not...why would anyone think that?

MavsSuperFan
11-11-2013, 07:04 PM

For this scenario to be plausible black people would have had to have a much higher level of technology than white people, as level of technology determines who wins wars (at least military technology, Eg. Mongols were inferior technologically to the chinese overall, but had better military technology). And in order to enslave someone you have to win many military battles at a minimum.

2 points

1. Africa has very poor climate for agriculture.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJfZOyFpZo
That documentary is about guns, germs and steel, and it explains why when the middle east's climate changed, making growing crops harder its great culture declined and why the poor agriculture of africa kept it down.

2. In terms of many relevant statistics Japan, an almost 100% asian country does better than most if not all european countries.

True, but having lots of coal and oil is useless at the beginning of a civilization. In the early stages having great agriculture is much more important. Africa has always been cursed with relatively awful agriculture.

Watch the doc.

The US would never become a power because whites would make ****ty slaves.
2 points

1.The US didn't become a superpower because of slavery. In fact at the end of slavery the US was a relatively minor power. Also the arab slave trade might have had more black slaves than the atlantic slave trade.

Historians estimate that between 650 and 1900, 10 to 18 million peoples were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken from Africa across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert.

The Atlantic slave traders, ordered by trade volume, were: the Portuguese, the British, the French, the Spanish, the Dutch, and the Americans. They had established outposts on the African coast where they purchased slaves from local African tribal leaders.[3] Current estimates are that about 12 million were shipped across the Atlantic

If you wanted to single out the number 1 reason we became a superpower its because of imo, our patent laws that helped attract talent from around the world and give an incentive for invention and innovation.

2. White people have been enslaved throughout history. By other white people and by arabs. When threatened with death people tended to work hard no matter what.

To a smaller degree, Arabs also enslaved Europeans. According to Robert Davis, between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured between the 16th and 19th centuries by Barbary corsairs, who were vassals of the Ottoman Empire, and sold as slaves.

Edit: my final point is that white people enslaved black people primarily because of agriculture. Had white people lived in the poor agricultural lands of africa and had black people lived in the fertile agriculture of Europe, I think black people would have enslaved or committed genocide upon white people (what happened to the native americans).

red1
11-11-2013, 10:45 PM
lol

kNicKz
11-12-2013, 12:33 AM

:coleman:

BarberSchool
11-16-2013, 06:33 PM
there'd be a whole lotta biracial chilren das fo sho :D

There might not even be any more black folks!!!! LOL imagine a black man wanting to f#@k a black woman, when he has hundreds or even thousands of white slave girls to choose from ?

Forget it, all their would be would be white people, and mixed people in 100 years.

Dresta
11-16-2013, 08:12 PM
If you wanted to single out the number 1 reason we became a superpower its because of imo, our patent laws that helped attract talent from around the world and give an incentive for invention and innovation.

Good mores, good laws, and an ideal geographical location.

Patent laws on their own wouldn't do shit.

MavsSuperFan
11-16-2013, 10:47 PM
Good mores, good laws, and an ideal geographical location.

Patent laws on their own wouldn't do shit.
Obviously I was over simplifying. I just meant our laws that promoted economic development and created an economic incentive for innovation and invention.