PDA

View Full Version : why is woodson not fired yet?

Teanett
11-11-2013, 04:31 AM
that guy is a fukkin joke.

what's that defense supposed to be?
switch everything until we leave somebody open?
what's that offense?
let's pick'n'pop felton and bargs or iso melo?
that what he get paid for?

hard to watch seeing him "coach" the knicks while pat ewing is on the bobcats.

Pacquiao
11-11-2013, 04:32 AM
The Knicks is the Joke not Woodson

Fudge
11-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Da Knicks...

DuMa
11-11-2013, 04:55 AM
they're obviously not as classy as the lakers

Dresta
11-11-2013, 05:39 AM
What do you expect him to do with such a terrible team?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-11-2013, 05:40 AM
Woodson may not be a great coach but their Roster simply isn't that good.

El Kabong
11-11-2013, 06:00 AM
6 games a season does not make.

Teanett
11-11-2013, 06:07 AM
Woodson may not be a great coach but their Roster simply isn't that good.

that's a lame excuse.
they have the scoring champ, 6th man of the year and former dpoy.
that roster is expected to finsh 5th in the east.
they're not the bobcats, magic or celtics.

alec613
11-11-2013, 06:13 AM
Melo will use the firing of Woodson as an excuse to leave NY

bagelred
11-11-2013, 12:19 PM
that's a lame excuse.

You realize the Knicks have played only 6 games right? If Rose doesn't hit a miracle floater, they'd be 3-3. Would you feel better then?

And who do you want the Knicks to replace him with? Who's available?

DukeDelonte13
11-11-2013, 12:23 PM
that's a lame excuse.

Woodson isn't a terrible coach but he isn't great.

Only stupid NBA fans scapegoat a coach not even 10 games into a season. Most coaches aren't close to finalizing their rotations or fully implementing their play books.

KrizMiz
11-11-2013, 12:29 PM
they still dont got phil, so they keep him until phil says he is in for the job!

imdaman99
11-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Any time people ask for the firing of a coach, I always reply to them... Who's gonna replace him?

Teanett
11-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Any time people ask for the firing of a coach, I always reply to them... Who's gonna replace him?

lionel hollins

dr.hee
11-11-2013, 02:11 PM

I don't know, but probably somebody else.

KrizMiz
11-11-2013, 02:11 PM

Kobe ?

Jameerthefear
11-11-2013, 02:12 PM
there are better coaches than him that are available, but coaching isn't the knicks biggest problem anyways.

Teanett
11-11-2013, 02:13 PM
You realize the Knicks have played only 6 games right? If Rose doesn't hit a miracle floater, they'd be 3-3. Would you feel better then?

And who do you want the Knicks to replace him with? Who's available?

you realize they gave up 40+ points in the first quarter three times at home?
you realize they switch everything on defense with no clue whatsoever for 3 seasons now?
you realize the knicks offensive playbook consists of 3 sets?

i dont give a shit about their record.
the nets are 2-4 also but they'll be fine.

ProfessorMurder
11-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Why do you think Woodson is the problem? Having Felton, Melo, JR, Artest, Amar'e and Bargs is the problem.

Teanett
11-11-2013, 02:19 PM
woodson's infatuation with going big has led to the knicks demise in these first 6 games. how can he go away from a formula that has won 54 games last season?
that should be the basis of what he is working on.
sizing up to match up to indiana doesnt work if your new big is a 7-foot jumpshooter who cant rebound or defend.

Teanett
11-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Why do you think Woodson is the problem? Having Felton, Melo, JR, Artest, Amar'e and Bargs is the problem.

it's still the same core of players that won 54 games, yet he's trying to change their style of play.
i explained it before, it's clear for everyone to see. the knicks have gone sh!t since game 4 of the indiana series.

Nets fan 93
11-11-2013, 03:22 PM
it's still the same core of players that won 54 games, yet he's trying to change their style of play.
i explained it before, it's clear for everyone to see. the knicks have gone sh!t since game 4 of the indiana series.
Their sixth man has been suspended. Chandler is gone for a while. They're starting bargnani. Missing the early season 3's from Kidd, Wallace, copeland, and novak. Like the team is a lot different. They as well as the coach have to adjust

Can't just blame Woodson

strifed169
11-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Melo + Bargyani

lol

Teanett
11-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Their sixth man has been suspended. Chandler is gone for a while. They're starting bargnani. Missing the early season 3's from Kidd, Wallace, copeland, and novak. Like the team is a lot different. They as well as the coach have to adjust

Can't just blame Woodson

and who is responsible for that?
strarting bargs and moving melo to the 3 makes no sense.

STATUTORY
11-11-2013, 03:52 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/29cqgjn.gif

to be fair it's not easy to coach melo, George Karl couldnt do it, Dantoni couldn't do it, and woodson will be gone soon

Real Men Wear Green
11-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Jason Kidd is actually a huge loss. He brought leadership, was the smartest player on the team, hit threes, and made both heady plays as well as hustle plays. He was about to retire so couldn't contribute like he did in his prime but he definitely brought something to the table.

Teanett
11-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Jason Kidd is actually a huge loss. He brought leadership, was the smartest player on the team, hit threes, and made both heady plays as well as hustle plays. He was about to retire so couldn't contribute like he did in his prime but he definitely brought something to the table.

i wanted them to hire kidd as a coach :D

Real Men Wear Green
11-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Nets may not have done the right thing there. Assuming he works hard Kidd can become a great coach. But it's been a few decades (I think) since we last saw a player immediately become a head coach after his career. No other coach in the league skipped the assistant level.

Teanett
11-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Nets may not have done the right thing there. Assuming he works hard Kidd can become a great coach. But it's been a few decades (I think) since we last saw a player immediately become a head coach after his career. No other coach in the league skipped the assistant level.

i think it can work. he has lawrence frank at his side and he's leading a bunch of veterans. he doesnt have to teach, he has to follow his instincts and knowledge of the game.

andremiller07
11-11-2013, 07:10 PM
If you guys do fire Woodson I pray you hire Keith Smart after him.

greymatter
11-11-2013, 07:32 PM
All their best 3 point shooters and the excellent ball movement is gone. Now their best defensive player is out. Can't expect a team that overachieved last year and lost its offensive identity and best defensive player to be worth anything.

If Woodson is to be fired for anything, it would have to be if his players no longer tune him in and have lost respect for him. That remains to be seen. He can't be faulted for trying to find a new formula on offense while also trying to plug up holes on defense.

JellyBean
11-11-2013, 07:59 PM
I bet Woods on wishes that he could trade places with Randy Whitman. The did can't even make the playoffs but keeps a job. Woods on makes the playoffs, has his teams playing at a decent level, and folks want him fired. Crazy world.

ProfessorMurder
11-11-2013, 08:00 PM

Bird went right into head coaching.

Patrick Chewing
11-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Everyone on this team should be on the trading block. Hardaway Jr. shows signs that he could be a lot better than Shumpert and Smith. Keep him and trade away either or both of the aforementioned and build from there.

PickernRoller
11-11-2013, 09:33 PM
We gonna act like Kidd wasn't the coach last season? :oldlol: :oldlol:

MetsPackers
11-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Not Woodson's fault, the roster was poorly assembled and should be blown up tonight to tank for wiggins. They'll never win a championship with this current team. I was such a more passionate fan back in the Marbury days when we sucked but atleast we had some young guys making the future look good. Now it looking like management is set on assembling playoff fodders for the foreseeable future. But just like back then when it was Larry Brown (god I wish we still had him), overlook the shitty roster, blame the coach

T-Time3
11-11-2013, 10:55 PM
come the fck on, the problem is in every area on this knick team.
the roster is POORLY assembled
the coach continues to wow fans with his decision and "formula"
the owner, duh need i say more
the team doesn't have no leader

it's the coach fault,the players fault and the owners fault, it's everybody's fault.
heck even it's the "fans" fault to have high expectations on this old-wishywashy-brainless-all we can do i shoot threes-team

Teanett
11-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Not Woodson's fault, the roster was poorly assembled and should be blown up tonight to tank for wiggins. They'll never win a championship with this current team. I was such a more passionate fan back in the Marbury days when we sucked but atleast we had some young guys making the future look good. Now it looking like management is set on assembling playoff fodders for the foreseeable future. But just like back then when it was Larry Brown (god I wish we still had him), overlook the shitty roster, blame the coach

if you dont know what you're talking about, stfu!

coin24
11-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Its not Woodsons fault the team is full of no heart losers..

Theres still plenty of time to turn it around but man they look horrible out there:facepalm

MetsPackers
11-12-2013, 08:36 AM
if you dont know what you're talking about, stfu!

that statement was hyperbole

Blue&Orange
11-14-2013, 07:51 AM
and who is responsible for that?
strarting bargs and moving melo to the 3 makes no sense.
So glad this retard is back

Yes let's keep the guy that shoot 20% in the paint and missed multiple layups every game at the 4. :lol :roll:

I bet if you guys search you gonna find multiple posts of this bitch whinning about Woodson going small. Now going big is the problem! :lol :roll:

Off course let's fire they guy that took the Knicks to the 2nd seed when everybody where saying they were 6th-7th spot material in a season with an incredible amount of injuries, and fell victim in the playoffs to the biggest ref job off the last decade, because he is 3-4, and lets' hire the guy that did nothing but achieve a 2-5 record with the most expensive team in the NBA history. 2-5 with the best starting 5 in the NBA history. YOU ARE SO SMART!!!

This retard was upset Woodson wanted Melo, that was having a tremendous game against the PAcers, to take the last shot, this retarded though it should have been Chris Copeland, you know that guy that played 0.1 minutes this season for the Pacers despite multiple blowouts :lol :roll:

This retard makes a thread about Felton being the worst defender in the league after playing against John Wall... please someone tell this retarded no one can stay ahead of wall. :lol