PDA

View Full Version : Yo , Christians ... Who was Cain's wife?

$LakerGold
11-11-2013, 10:09 PM
So it goes from Adam & Eve being the first two humans on earth, then she gave birth to Cain & Abel. So then, what happened? How was Cain able to find a wife? Did he f*ck a Gorilla? & that's how people were able to connect us with apes?

Such a huge hole in the story. LMFAO

This is why I'm an agnostic.

iamgine
11-11-2013, 10:16 PM
It was one of Adam's daughter

Gen 5:4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

gigantes
11-11-2013, 10:29 PM
her name is michelle.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/05/brown-belt.jpg

i'm not even christian and i knew that one.

$LakerGold
11-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Hahahahahahahaha Stfu!!

magic chiongson
11-11-2013, 10:39 PM
her name is michelle.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/05/brown-belt.jpg

i'm not even christian and i knew that one.

is that the wendy's chick?

OldSkoolball#52
11-11-2013, 10:42 PM
So it goes from Adam & Eve being the first two humans on earth, then she gave birth to Cain & Abel. So then, what happened? How was Cain able to find a wife? Did he f*ck a Gorilla? & that's how people were able to connect us with apes?

This is why I'm an agnostic.

Finding holes in the historical accuracy of the bible and running to tell everyone what you figured out to show off how smart you are is very 17 years old bro.

Usually that phase just comes just after the phase where you listen to Immortal Technique for the first time and then sprint to the nearest discussion of hip hop and say "Dude you guys don't even know, you need to listen to Immortal Technique. I've been a fan for years.."

The percentage of people on a board like this who interpret the bible literally on a zealous level is probably between two and zero. You're trying way too hard to prove yourself to nobody dude.

But congratulations on like, figuring out the world man! You're a certified liberal now. Go out and talk about what everyone else should and needs to do but don't do it yourself. God speed.

Dresta
11-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Finding holes in the historical accuracy of the bible and running to tell everyone what you figured out to show off how smart you are is very 17 years old bro.

Usually that phase just comes just after the phase where you listen to Immortal Technique for the first time and then sprint to the nearest discussion of hip hop and say "Dude you guys don't even know, you need to listen to Immortal Technique. I've been a fan for years.."

The percentage of people on a board like this who interpret the bible literally on a zealous level is probably between two and zero. You're trying way too hard to prove yourself to nobody dude.

But congratulations on like, figuring out the world man! You're a certified liberal now. Go out and talk about what everyone else should and needs to do but don't do it yourself. God speed.
haha immortal technique: guy is such a douche.

$LakerGold
11-11-2013, 11:15 PM

I was being raised a Baptist by my uncle & my whole family, but mostly him. But there were times when that asshole didn't even know the answer to my questions about God, he would always go around my questions & contradict himself. A Baptist who was a wife beater, & that would make us go to Church at night for a bible study even though we had to study for an exam the next day, but no because GOD is far more important. :rolleyes:

& then you sit there saying that I just got into this? Get to know me first you dickwad. My first post was more a question than me "finding holes".

B-Low
11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
It was one of Adam's daughter

Gen 5:4 After Seth was born, Adam lived 800 years and had other sons and daughters.

But even then, that says after Seth he had daughters. That doesn't explain how it went from Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel to another woman randomly popping up.

It's something I've always wondered too, but anytime I ask someone out of legit curiosity, they lash out at me for questioning the Bible. (much like Mr. 3000 Words Per Post just did)

iamgine
11-12-2013, 12:03 AM
But even then, that says after Seth he had daughters. That doesn't explain how it went from Adam, Eve, Cain and Abel to another woman randomly popping up.

It's something I've always wondered too, but anytime I ask someone out of legit curiosity, they lash out at me for questioning the Bible. (much like Mr. 3000 Words Per Post just did)
i dont believe they explained the wedding explicitly but i think the question has been answered.

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 12:04 AM
My first post was more a question than me "finding holes".

:lol

$LakerGold
11-12-2013, 12:06 AM
:lol
?

The fact that's left unanswered led me to saying that it's a huge hole. Get that dick out of your ass.

gts
11-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Well if you're looking for holes in the bible you don't have to look hard... there's plenty of them but then that's why it's called faith.

But seriously, you have trouble with cain finding a wife but adam and eve suddenly busting on the scene out of nowhere doesn't make you think twice?

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 12:09 AM

Do you also go around asking out of legitimate curiosity how Mary got pregnant if she was a virgin?

Unless youre looking for honest scientific insight as to how these things may have happened, which you and OP obviously are not, the only reason you'd go around asking these questions is to put people on the defensive. The pretext of innocent curiosity fools no one.

Hope I kept that short enough for you.

Dresta
11-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Mary cheated on Joseph because she was a slag and Jesus was thus a bastard. Mary just made up some story about an angel and God impregnating her so she wouldn't get stoned - true story.

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Mary cheated on Joseph because she was a slag and Jesus was thus a bastard. Mary just made up some story about an angel and God impregnating her so she wouldn't get stoned - true story.

When I visit my parents I usually go to church with my mom because I know it makes her happy, and I remember the last time I went the priest was reading some bible passage about Jesus getting ready to perform some miracle, and in the story Mary was like (paraphrasing) "But Jesus, how can we ever do this if there is only a certain amount of that!" And Jesus responded: "Woman! Fetch me my water jug." :oldlol:

Jesus = dat dude :bowdown:

$LakerGold
11-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Well if you're looking for holes in the bible you don't have to look hard... there's plenty of them but then that's why it's called faith.

But seriously, you have trouble with cain finding a wife but adam and eve suddenly busting on the scene out of nowhere doesn't make you think twice?

Lol c'mon gts ... that's always been the question for years.

$LakerGold
11-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Do you also go around asking out of legitimate curiosity how Mary got pregnant if she was a virgin?

Unless youre looking for honest scientific insight as to how these things may have happened, which you and OP obviously are not, the only reason you'd go around asking these questions is to put people on the defensive. The pretext of innocent curiosity fools no one.

Hope I kept that short enough for you.

OR, maybe we're just really that curious? Can you stop putting words in our mouth?

Now will you answer the question?

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Can you stop putting words in our mouth?

What would you rather I put in your mouth?

$LakerGold
11-12-2013, 12:32 AM
:facepalm

I asked for a Christian to answer a question, & this is what you give me? Lol.

gts
11-12-2013, 12:35 AM
:facepalm

I asked for a Christian to answer a question, & this is what you give me? Lol.Oh now you're quoting Pontius Pilate

$LakerGold
11-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Yes.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pontius_pilate.html

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 12:38 AM
You know whats funny doe?

The faux intellectual hipster crowd loves to slam the bible for its accuracy when it suits their "stick it to conservatives" agenda.

Why arent these same people questioning the logic in the declaration of independence that "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain unaliable rights..."

Created by who?? Endowed by who??? Evolution says we're not all equal. Duhhh, ever heard of science??? People arent born the same, everyone has different mutations and abilities its like Darwin, durrrrrr. How can we all be equal, what is this, religion??? Pregnant virgins and people being born equally LMAO"

How come you never hear THAT from the left????

Oh right. Agenda and hypocrisy.

B-Low
11-12-2013, 12:44 AM
lol just answer the question! Good freakin God i've never seen someone talk more than you without saying anything

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 12:50 AM
lol just answer the question! Good freakin God i've never seen someone talk more than you without saying anything

Quiet, you. I'm not done putting things in your mouth.

Dresta
11-12-2013, 01:59 AM

The faux intellectual hipster crowd loves to slam the bible for its accuracy when it suits their "stick it to conservatives" agenda.

Why arent these same people questioning the logic in the declaration of independence that "All men are created equal. They are endowed by their creator with certain unaliable rights..."

Created by who?? Endowed by who??? Evolution says we're not all equal. Duhhh, ever heard of science??? People arent born the same, everyone has different mutations and abilities its like Darwin, durrrrrr. How can we all be equal, what is this, religion??? Pregnant virgins and people being born equally LMAO"

Jefferson wrote that, and he was no Christian, that's for sure. He was likely a deist or possible atheist, though it is impossible to say for sure.

The Declaration of Independence was effectively a piece of propaganda, and a very good one at that: it is self-evident that human beings or not created or born equal. But to declare 'all men are born equal before the law' doesn't quit have the same rhetorical ring to it, now, does it?

Though the 'faux intellectual hipster crowd' is exceedingly annoying; Hitchens knows how to deal with those morons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

:bowdown:

LBJMVP
11-12-2013, 02:11 AM
i think this is pretty obvious.

i know its gonna sound messed up but obviously cain had sex with his sisters.

that is the only way the the human race could have gotten started.

than after the race was way more diversified there was no longer the human need to have sex with you actual sister because you find someone who wasnt as closely related to you.

how is that hard to understand?

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Jefferson wrote that, and he was no Christian, that's for sure. He was likely a deist or possible atheist, though it is impossible to say for sure.

The Declaration of Independence was effectively a piece of propaganda, and a very good one at that: it is self-evident that human beings or not created or born equal. But to declare 'all men are born equal before the law' doesn't quit have the same rhetorical ring to it, now, does it?

Though the 'faux intellectual hipster crowd' is exceedingly annoying; Hitchens knows how to deal with those morons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

:bowdown:

Yep. Their lack of consistency is always astonishing. Or at least it would be, if I weren't so used to it. For instance, I accept Darwinian evolution. Which is why I also accept that societies will never have complete equality. It's not natural according to the laws of Darwinian evolution.

But these liberals, they'll cram Darwin down your throat when they're trying to goad Christian believers (for sport, not for purpose) but then they'll accuse Republicans of being social darwinists as a means to portray them negatively. The inconsistency and hypocrisy is just mind numbing.

But that's their game. Honestly, liberalism is simply it's own cult. It's no different than Scientology. It's a sect of people, mostly mindless followers, who spout the doctrine because it's tailored to advance their agenda through logical inconsistency and smoke and mirrors. And they also are firmly entrenched in the "No, no... There are lots of political philosophies out there... but OURS is the one true one!" modus operandi.

Dresta
11-12-2013, 03:04 AM
Yep. Their lack of consistency is always astonishing. Or at least it would be, if I weren't so used to it. For instance, I accept Darwinian evolution. Which is why I also accept that societies will never have complete equality. It's not natural according to the laws of Darwinian evolution.

But these liberals, they'll cram Darwin down your throat when they're trying to goad Christian believers (for sport, not for purpose) but then they'll accuse Republicans of being social darwinists as a means to portray them negatively. The inconsistency and hypocrisy is just mind numbing.

But that's their game. Honestly, liberalism is simply it's own cult. It's no different than Scientology. It's a sect of people, mostly mindless followers, who spout the doctrine because it's tailored to advance their agenda through logical inconsistency and smoke and mirrors. And they also are firmly entrenched in the "No, no... There are lots of political philosophies out there... but OURS is the one true one!" modus operandi.So true.

Their ideology is so riddled with contradictions that they are hard not to laugh at, and would be hilarious were they not causing so much harm. For example, they claim the state is controlled by private interests, but their solution to this is... make the state bigger and more powerful?

:biggums:

This quote highlights the danger of these people:

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

MadeFromDust
11-12-2013, 03:09 AM
Even if it wasn't explained in Genesis as shown above, since God made Eve out of Adam then He could have easily done the same thing for Cain or any other man for that matter. No problem

OldSkoolball#52
11-12-2013, 03:25 AM
So true.

Their ideology is so riddled with contradictions that they are hard not to laugh at, and would be hilarious were they not causing so much harm. For example, they claim the state is controlled by private interests, but their solution to this is... make the state bigger and more powerful?

:biggums:

This quote highlights the danger of these people:

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

Yeah, I think thats the crux of it. You can easily make liberalism SOUND like the kind of world most people would want to live in - as long as you dont go scrutinizing the details.

The details do not add up to a logical consistency. Much like the biblical allegory they are so consumed with "exposing". Its funny how badly they loathe the bible for purporting ideals to be truths.... When that is the EXACT political approach they take themselves!

I honestly dont know whether to laugh or cry :oldlol: :cry:

I<3NBA
11-12-2013, 04:59 AM
if we're going to believe in the Genesis story, that would mean believing that all of humanity came only from Adam and Eve. starting from that premise, it's easy to know who Cain's wife was. Cain's wife would have to be one of the ff:

Adam's daughter by Eve
Adam's daughter by his other daughters
Adam's daughter by Abel's daughter
Abel's daughter
Abel's daughter by his other daughters
Abel's daughter by his mother
Abel's daughter by Adam's daughter
his own daughter by his mother
his own daughter by Adam's daughter
his own daughter by Abel's daughter

tell me if i missed other possibilities.

point is, the bible story while ridiculous, is still possible.

Dresta
11-12-2013, 05:31 AM
Cain's wife was his mama.

CelticBaller
11-12-2013, 08:37 AM
I lol at people who take the bible literally. Including you OP

Edit: but to answer you question. Incest. Just like it happened thousands of years ago with the early humans.

$LakerGold
11-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I lol at people who take the bible literally. Including you OP

Edit: but to answer you question. Incest. Just like it happened thousands of years ago with the early humans.
I'm an Agnostic. It's in between an atheist & a theist. Like an observer. But really, though ... I don't really give a shit :oldlol: I was just really that curious last night ... but if someone answers my question --- then thanks. Other than that, :bowdown:

Putangina ang daldal, dami mo pang sinasabi. Sarap sapakin, puta. :D

greymatter
11-13-2013, 12:37 PM

Cute. Nail yourself to crosses much?

greymatter
11-13-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm an Agnostic. It's in between an atheist & a theist. Like an observer. But really, though ... I don't really give a shit :oldlol: I was just really that curious last night ... but if someone answers my question --- then thanks. Other than that, :bowdown:

Putangina ang daldal, dami mo pang sinasabi. Sarap sapakin, puta. :D

If you don't really give a shit, then why ask?

FYI: you're a bit on the slow side if it took you that long to file away the Bible as a work of fiction --boring fiction at that. Greek and Norse mythologies are so much more interesting.

CelticBaller
11-13-2013, 05:25 PM
If you don't really give a shit, then why ask?

FYI: you're a bit on the slow side if it took you that long to file away the Bible as a work of fiction --boring fiction at that. Greek and Norse mythologies are so much more interesting.
I read in cracked once that the bible had a hole book around war stories like David's conquers. I am a christian but I don't take the bible literally so it will be awesome if we still had that in the bible

greymatter
11-13-2013, 06:12 PM
I read in cracked once that the bible had a hole book around war stories like David's conquers. I am a christian but I don't take the bible literally so it will be awesome if we still had that in the bible

Still can't see it comparing to Zeus killing his father, marrying his sister, and assuming various disguises/forms in order to sneak away from the sister/wife and bone every chick he had the hots for.

PS: That almost sounds like the kind of topic that belongs on a Jerry Springer or Maury Povich show.