PDA

View Full Version : If Laker fans are so happy Dwight left

I<3NBA
11-12-2013, 12:08 PM
then shouldn't they even care about Dwight? yet they follow Dwight's every game like a jilted lover stalking their ex.

this is even more pathetic than the Cav's fans when Lebron left. at least Cav's fans had 7 years of memories worth agonizing over. Lakers don't even have that yet they're salty af.

chazzy
11-12-2013, 12:12 PM
If you hate Kobe

Why are you in every Laker game thread watching him play?

Mr Exlax
11-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Well, they do have the right to celebrate. They are saying they're happy he left and these couple of games are the reason why. I hope that they don't do this all season, but seriously they're not wrong for doing it. I knew we'd struggle early on offense, but damn man Dwight's looked horrible for the most part. Not every game, but man o man i'm disappointed.

gts
11-12-2013, 12:13 PM
If you hate Kobe

end thread

Yao Ming's Foot
11-12-2013, 12:14 PM
Laker fans have a more of a right to care about Dwight Howard than you do to care about Laker fan reactions. How Laker fans follow Dwight Howard has absolutely nothing to do with you. :confusedshrug:

oh the horror
11-12-2013, 12:17 PM
If you hate Kobe

Game over. And he's in every Laker thread an make all laker related topics.

For_Three
11-12-2013, 12:18 PM
If you hate Kobe

Boom. Head shot.

CanYouDigIt
11-12-2013, 12:19 PM
http://soshitech.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/dm_130626_lakers_unveil_banner_pleading_dwight_how ard_to_stay.jpg

I<3NBA
11-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Laker fans have a more of a right to care about Dwight Howard than you do to care about Laker fan reactions. How Laker fans follow Dwight Howard has absolutely nothing to do with you. :confusedshrug:
normally i would be okay with it. but when they pollute the forums with sh!tty threads like "let's make fun of dwight" and other annoying stuff they can just keep to themselves (when it's clear as day they salty as fk), they deserve to be called out for their hypocritical bitch-assness.

Nick Young
11-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Well, they do have the right to celebrate. They are saying they're happy he left and these couple of games are the reason why. I hope that they don't do this all season, but seriously they're not wrong for doing it. I knew we'd struggle early on offense, but damn man Dwight's looked horrible for the most part. Not every game, but man o man i'm disappointed.
The Dwightmare continues. I will pray for you Exlax.

Howard is destined to rot away his career on a go nowhere team like the hawks.

Mr Exlax
11-12-2013, 12:44 PM
The Dwightmare continues. I will pray for you Exlax.

Howard is destined to rot away his career on a go nowhere team like the hawks.

Nah man. Dwight's not the thing that's losing us these games. It's out lack of defense. That's the biggest thing. This shit is crazy to see. It's all because of the lack of effort.

scm5
11-12-2013, 12:47 PM
then shouldn't they even care about Dwight? yet they follow Dwight's every game like a jilted lover stalking their ex.

this is even more pathetic than the Cav's fans when Lebron left. at least Cav's fans had 7 years of memories worth agonizing over. Lakers don't even have that yet they're salty af.

I can't speak for other Laker fans, but I'm truly glad Dwight isn't on the team anymore. I can't say that I'm glad we didn't get anything back for him though.

The reason why we love watching Dwight fail is not because we want him back, it's about the disrespect he has towards the Purple and Gold and towards one of our basketball legends.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
normally i would be okay with it. but when they pollute the forums with sh!tty threads like "let's make fun of dwight" and other annoying stuff they can just keep to themselves (when it's clear as day they salty as fk), they deserve to be called out for their hypocritical bitch-assness.

Is this is an example of a nonshitty thread? You staggering lack of self-awareness is as funny as Dwight at the free throw line.

I<3NBA
11-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Is this is an example of a nonshitty thread? You staggering lack of self-awareness is as funny as Dwight at the free throw line.
this is an example of me calling out all you salty-ass fkrs to stop making threads showing you salty asses for everyone to see. we all all know you salty as fk. no need to make a thread about it.

The Iron Fist
11-12-2013, 01:12 PM
If you hate Kobe

http://djimpulseonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/OneShotKillLogo.jpg

Yao Ming's Foot
11-12-2013, 01:12 PM
this is an example of me calling out all you salty-ass fkrs to stop making threads showing you salty asses for everyone to see. we all all know you salty as fk. no need to make a thread about it.

So once again how do your "salty threads" about Lakers fans differ from Laker fans "salty threads" about Dwight Howard? :oldlol:

Brokenbeat
11-12-2013, 01:13 PM
i'm not. go search it, f@ggot.

You got called out and feel stupid now, lol. You're obsession with Kobe is far more weird than a Lakers fan being bitter about Dwight leaving. Weirdo. :roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm

I<3NBA
11-12-2013, 01:14 PM
So once again how do your "salty threads" about Lakers fans differ from Laker fans "salty threads" about Dwight Howard? :oldlol:
well for one, i'm not the one here being salty as fk yet pretending i'm not.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-12-2013, 01:18 PM

Expand on that. Tell is why you are so salty. Did you get bullied a lot in school? Are you a Kings fan bitter that Shaq and Kobe ended their dynasty before it ever began? Did you have a crush on Brandy? Are you mad at Kobe for forever making his haters look foolish? Which championship was most painful for you? Let it all out. We are all here to help.

longtime lurker
11-12-2013, 01:21 PM
If you hate Kobe

LMAO second post in the guy got destroyed

http://i.min.us/itf86TzczLR4c.gif

cos88
11-12-2013, 01:22 PM
a girl breaks up with his crazy boyfriend. the guy says he is ok even though he drinks 10 times as he used to and real friends know he is a wreck. in this time the girl moved on is happy in another relationship. the crazy boyfriend just stalkes her on every social media site, and texts her with pathetic messages ... the girl of course doesn't give a shit about that wierdo and just wonders how did she end up with that clown.

crazy boyfriend = lakers and their pathetic fans

Brokenbeat
11-12-2013, 01:23 PM

You're pretending to be a lot of things that you're not right now. I suggest you start a support group with OldSkoolballer#52 and Derivative. You can get matching "6/24" tattoos and spend your days talking about another man.

Deuce Bigalow
11-12-2013, 01:26 PM
You're pretending to be a lot of things that you're not right now. I suggest you start a support group with OldSkoolballer#52 and Derivative. You can get matching "6/24" tattoos and spend your days talking about another man.
:roll: "6/24 tattoos"

ispin69
11-12-2013, 02:05 PM
OP never even mentioned kobe. Boom, second post from a butthurt kobestan mentions him, WTF. This isn't about that retard, this is about is retarded fans who are all butthurt. They have nothing to latch onto this season with their shitty team so they go hating on the same guy they tried to make a scapegoat last season to deflect blame on their "gawd". They're usually the same ones hating on Lebron too. They're way too insecure and have nothing better to do while everyone is laughing at their championship flight last season to this season's pathetic roster.

:applause: Stay buttmad.

SpecialQue
11-12-2013, 02:09 PM
I have "iswallow69" on ignore, but I'm going to assume it's one of OP's alts swooping in to the rescue.

chazzy
11-12-2013, 02:13 PM
"6/24" tattoos
:oldlol:

ispin69
11-12-2013, 02:14 PM
I have "iswallow69" on ignore, but I'm going to assume it's one of OP's alts swooping in to the rescue.

Oh look childish name calling to deflect from the subject by SpecialOlympics

rezznor
11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
I can't speak for other Laker fans, but I'm truly glad Dwight isn't on the team anymore. I can't say that I'm glad we didn't get anything back for him though.

The reason why we love watching Dwight fail is not because we want him back, it's about the disrespect he has towards the Purple and Gold and towards one of our basketball legends.

just curious..exactly how did he disrespect the lakers? just because he chose to go elsewhere? his behavior towards the magic was inexcusable, but i think he handled this last summer as best as he could. he didn't string anyone along, he gave his suitors a fair chance to make their pitch, he didn't announce his choice on a tv special, he went about it fairy professionally...so why the hate?

riseagainst
11-12-2013, 02:42 PM
omfg, OP... getting plowed so hard right now.

:roll:

scm5
11-12-2013, 02:55 PM
just curious..exactly how did he disrespect the lakers? just because he chose to go elsewhere? his behavior towards the magic was inexcusable, but i think he handled this last summer as best as he could. he didn't string anyone along, he gave his suitors a fair chance to make their pitch, he didn't announce his choice on a tv special, he went about it fairy professionally...so why the hate?

The disrespect towards LA, of course from my perspective only, stems from his demand of the Lakers organization to amnesty Kobe. It was basically a big "**** You" to the city of LA and I'll explain why.

Kobe is a living legend in LA. He is the face of the franchise, a proven winner, and arguably the greatest Laker ever. When you think of LA sports, you think of Kobe. He has the demeanor of a champion, he strives only for championships, and he brings in a ton of ****ing money. Dwight offers none of that. Amnestying Kobe was never an option for the Lakers and Dwight knew that.

Zoobieshoes
11-12-2013, 02:59 PM
:sleeping

Mr. Jabbar
11-12-2013, 02:59 PM
If you hate Kobe

chazzy wins!
flawless victory
fatality!

wakencdukest
11-12-2013, 03:16 PM

I don't think he really disrespected the Lakers, but his game and attitude opened my eyes a little. Injured or not, I don't think he put a whole lot of effort into last season. He doesn't have good hands, he doesn't have a very good back to the basket game, he can't hit free throws, he commits dumb off the ball fouls, often, he has thin skin, absolutely cannot take any critique of his game, even if it's constructive, and his on court demeanor just leaves something to be desired. I originally wanted him because I knew Bynums knees would eventually give out again, but after a year of him, I definitely had enough. Maybe he will find himself in Houston and become the franchise player they need him to be. I have no problem with that, but I don't think anyone can really deny that he, himself, was the primary problem when he was here. Hopefully Houston can be successful with him.

ispin69
11-12-2013, 03:36 PM
If you hate Kobe

Mental midget: We can hate on Rose, Lebron, Dwight in any thread.
Kobe hater: Kobe sucks.
Mental midget: Hay u cant h8 on kobe in a kobe thread.
Kobe hater: Okay, I will hate on kobe in a non-kobe thread.
Mental midget: Oh mi gosh -- kobe was never even mentioned, kobe livin' rent free in yo mind.
Kobe hater: So I can't hate on kobe in a kobe thread and I can't hate on kobe in a non-kobe thread...
Mental midget: Thas rite, go hate on kobe in some other website ummkay.

Mental midget: You don't even watch Kobe player play, how can u h8?
Mental midget: Oh you just check the stats of Lebrawn, didn't u even watch da game? Empty stats guise.

Mr. Jabbar
11-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Mental midget: Oh mi gosh -- kobe was never even mentioned, kobe livin' rent free in yo mind.
Kobe hater: So I can't hate on kobe in a kobe thread and I can't hate on kobe in a non-kobe thread...

Mental midget: Oh you just check the stats of Lebrawn, didn't u even watch da game? Empty stats guise.

:biggums:

longtime lurker
11-12-2013, 03:43 PM

You sir have won the internets

outbreak
11-12-2013, 04:09 PM

the depth of your stupidity is amazing, there's multiple threads every day, noone is really following lakers fans reactions it's just impossible to miss. Get a clue. I can understand why some fans didn't want his drama and think his game isn't going to win you a ring, but he is still a top level player.

riseagainst
11-12-2013, 04:11 PM

don't go full essay on us.

/walloftext

branslowski
11-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Op, you hate on Kobe every chance you get, you post in Kobe threads and Laker game threads trying to convince the world that Kobe sucks, and YOU of all ppl wanna talk shit?:oldlol:

branslowski
11-12-2013, 04:15 PM

You proud of this?:biggums:

branslowski
11-12-2013, 04:19 PM
a girl breaks up with his crazy boyfriend. the guy says he is ok even though he drinks 10 times as he used to and real friends know he is a wreck. in this time the girl moved on is happy in another relationship. the crazy boyfriend just stalkes her on every social media site, and texts her with pathetic messages ... the girl of course doesn't give a shit about that wierdo and just wonders how did she end up with that clown.

crazy boyfriend = Crazy Kobe haters stalking him.

Fixed for accuracy.

For_Three
11-12-2013, 05:19 PM

Wow...that is 10 minutes you are never getting back.

ispin69
11-12-2013, 06:04 PM
These kobe nut huggers are so retarded - they're giving out respect without knowing it. How dare someone actually watch the games and critique as opposed to someone blindly hating on kobe/lakers without even watching the games and just using box scores.

:oldlol: mental midgets got no rebuttal other than :biggums:

Mr. Jabbar
11-12-2013, 06:10 PM
These kobe nut huggers are so retarded - they're giving out respect without knowing it. How dare someone actually watch the games and critique as opposed to someone blindly hating on kobe/lakers without even watching the games and just using box scores.

Nick Young
11-12-2013, 06:12 PM
The disrespect towards LA, of course from my perspective only, stems from his demand of the Lakers organization to amnesty Kobe. It was basically a big "**** You" to the city of LA and I'll explain why.

Kobe is a living legend in LA. He is the face of the franchise, a proven winner, and arguably the greatest Laker ever. When you think of LA sports, you think of Kobe. He has the demeanor of a champion, he strives only for championships, and he brings in a ton of ****ing money. Dwight offers none of that. Amnestying Kobe was never an option for the Lakers and Dwight knew that.
OMFG, when did this retard suggest amnystying Gawdbe?:roll:

Fudge
11-12-2013, 06:15 PM
"I<3NBA"

Cool username kid.

riseagainst
11-12-2013, 06:16 PM

Le Shaqtus
11-12-2013, 06:18 PM
If you hate Kobe

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/3610/kevingarnettreactionat2.gif

TheMagicMan
05-03-2014, 02:34 AM

http://media.giphy.com/media/2ZqbXcbSp2z9yDCmqME/giphy.gif

LeFraud James
05-03-2014, 02:54 AM
If you hate Kobe

Ether

Brokenbeat
05-03-2014, 03:02 AM
You got called out and feel stupid now, lol. You're obsession with Kobe is far more weird than a Lakers fan being bitter about Dwight leaving. Weirdo. :roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm

*your