PDA

View Full Version : Better overall player right now: Jeremy Lin or Raymond Felton?

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Who's better right now: Lin or Felton?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8168386/

Meanwhile, the Knicks are paying Andrea Bargnani 11 million and next year 12 million.

:wtf:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Lin. No question. I used to think Lin was nothing more than a solid rotation player but he's impressed me so far this season. Felton is terrible on defense and average on offense at best.

miggyme1
11-12-2013, 05:01 PM
The one who eats sweet snd sour chicken

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Lin needs to work on his defense more.
And I hate it when he jumps in the air with nowhere to go and throws the ball away.
That said, he is in the perfect situation as a third option with the Rockets.

outbreak
11-12-2013, 05:14 PM
which one do you mean? Fatty Felton is a dumpster he shovels down all kinds of food

SHABBA
11-12-2013, 05:19 PM
I genuinely think Felton is a franchise player.

KungFuJoe
11-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Lin needs to work on his defense more.
And I hate it when he jumps in the air with nowhere to go and throws the ball away.
That said, he is in the perfect situation as a third option with the Rockets.

His defense is fine...he's guarding the quickest guys in the game...no one can stay in front of an NBA caliber PG...well...unless you're guarding Felton.

Not saying his defense is stellar, but I would put him around the middle of the pack.

But his decision making and ball control, while seemingly improved from last year, does need a lot of work. He does jump too much without knowing what he's going to do with the ball and every once in a while he just coughs up the ball for no apparent reason.

If he could just somehow correct those unforced mistakes...he could burst into the top 15...maybe even top 10 of PGs.

outbreak
11-12-2013, 05:21 PM

:coleman: :biggums: :coleman: :biggums:

He's a solid player and likely underrated, but franchise player :wtf:
Maybe if the team gets sponsored by Mcdonalds

Eric Cartman
11-12-2013, 05:24 PM

If it's a hot dog eating contest

SpurrDurr
11-12-2013, 05:26 PM
The one who isn't a fat ass

Spaulding
11-12-2013, 05:26 PM

0/10

SHABBA
11-12-2013, 05:41 PM
:coleman: :biggums: :coleman: :biggums:

He's a solid player and likely underrated, but franchise player :wtf:
Maybe if the team gets sponsored by Mcdonalds
He played at an MVP level for the first 2-3 months of last season, no reason he could continue that for the rest of the year.

niko
11-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Lin. He's not a $46M upgrade though. He'd have cost that, $46M more than Felton.

KungFuJoe
11-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Lin. He's not a $46M upgrade though. He'd have cost that, $46M more than Felton.

$46M? More than Felton?

where are you getting that number from? I'm actually genuinely curious.

niko
11-12-2013, 06:04 PM
$46M? More than Felton?

where are you getting that number from? I'm actually genuinely curious.
It's not exact but it's a shitload. Lin would cost us $15M (due to the contract structure) and then the repeater tax hits him up double on our books. If Lin was just the $8M he'd probably be a Knick.

Essentially everyone always kills the Knicks on being irresponsible but losing him was a practical decision, which we also get killed for.

Lin is a better player, i'm not arguing. But his strengths don't address our weaknesses, we need a guy who doesn't need the ball all the time to be succesful, and his a hard nose defender, and steps up in the playoffs.

I hate to break it to people but Lin didn't like NY. He doesn't want to be called out when things are wrong by the media, doesn't want the spotlight. Some people can't handle that. We were supposed to force him to stay?

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 06:10 PM
It's not exact but it's a shitload. Lin would cost us $15M (due to the contract structure) and then the repeater tax hits him up double on our books. If Lin was just the $8M he'd probably be a Knick.

Essentially everyone always kills the Knicks on being irresponsible but losing him was a practical decision, which we also get killed for.

Lin is a better player, i'm not arguing. But his strengths don't address our weaknesses, we need a guy who doesn't need the ball all the time to be succesful, and his a hard nose defender, and steps up in the playoffs.

I hate to break it to people but Lin didn't like NY. He doesn't want to be called out when things are wrong by the media, doesn't want the spotlight. Some people can't handle that.

James Dolan wasted how much money on guys who did nothing over the years: Jerome James, Clarence Weatherspoon, Eddy Curry, et al.

Lin actually MADE money for the Knicks - he made them an international marquee franchise again.

How much are they spending on Bargnani and Felton combined? More than Lin's contract? Are Bargnani and Felton together better impact-wise better than Lin?

It had more to do with ego than a good basketball decision.

niko
11-12-2013, 06:12 PM
James Dolan wasted how much money on guys who did nothing over the years: Jerome James, Clarence Weatherspoon, Eddy Curry, et al.

Lin actually MADE money for the Knicks - he made them an international marquee franchise again.

How much are they spending on Bargnani and Felton combined? More than Lin's contract? Are Bargnani and Felton together better impact-wise better than Lin?

It had more to do with ego than a good basketball decision.
Bargs saved us money, he got rid of Novak's long term money and gave us more cap room.

Lin is asian, which is why everyone wants him back on the Knicks. And everyone likes to rag on the Knicks. But his defense is spotty, and he's completely no showed the playoffs two years straight. The thing he does best, drive and score Felton can do. And he's much more expensive. The other thing he does well, direct the offense we don't really need the way we play. And i don't want my offense built around Lin and only Lin.

We don't need Lin. We need a PG upgrade, not a 25% upgrade at three times the cost.

Droid101
11-12-2013, 06:13 PM
If it's a hot dog eating contest
Ten time MVP in that case.

niko
11-12-2013, 06:16 PM
People are really full of this on the Knicks on this board, you are right about our problems, but your solutions are always things we let go, etc. because you just want to hate. Never things that would really help. OMG YOU LOST NOVAK! OMG COPELAND IS GONE. LIN! FIELDS! GALLO! Garbage players, hurt players, players who when they were Knicks their weaknesses were talked about in great detail, but now that they are gone, they are perfect players for us.

STATUTORY
11-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Bargs saved us money, he got rid of Novak's long term money and gave us more cap room.

Lin is asian, which is why everyone wants him back on the Knicks. And everyone likes to rag on the Knicks. But his defense is spotty, and he's completely no showed the playoffs two years straight. The thing he does best, drive and score Felton can do. And he's much more expensive. The other thing he does well, direct the offense we don't really need the way we play. And i don't want my offense built around Lin and only Lin.

We don't need Lin. We need a PG upgrade, not a 25% upgrade at three times the cost.
:roll: :roll:

knicks fans are truly delusional and its sad that the team FO seems to share similar qualities as their fans.

actually it's not really the front office, knicks is so dysfunctional that they let JR SMith's ppl be in charge of personnel decisions

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 06:29 PM

Saves 4 million in 2015, but AB's contract costs the Knicks more in 2013 and 2014.

The real thing was to get rid of Camby's contract when his career is over.

The Knicks spent the same amount of money on Lin that they spent on Felton, Camby and Novak.

But the Knicks would have made it back as an international franchise.

Skill-wise, Lin is far superior than Felton - far more than 25%.

STATUTORY
11-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Saves 4 million in 2015, but AB's contract costs the Knicks more in 2013 and 2014.

The real thing was to get rid of Camby's contract when his career is over.

The Knicks spent the same amount of money on Lin that they spent on Felton, Camby and Novak.

But the Knicks would have made it back as an international franchise.

Skill-wise, Lin is far superior than Felton - far more than 25%.

there is no way to justify allowing Lin to walk for nothing from a basketball point of view. It was an early sign to the extent CAA has their claws in the Knicks organization and the petulant nature of Dolan.

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 06:36 PM
People are really full of this on the Knicks on this board, you are right about our problems, but your solutions are always things we let go, etc. because you just want to hate. Never things that would really help. OMG YOU LOST NOVAK! OMG COPELAND IS GONE. LIN! FIELDS! GALLO! Garbage players, hurt players, players who when they were Knicks their weaknesses were talked about in great detail, but now that they are gone, they are perfect players for us.

They should have NEVER traded Gallinari - compare him to AB. Who's better?

They should have NEVER let Lin go - he can get to the rim, and no one on the Knicks can do that now at the point guard position.

Stoudemire's situation is genuinely bad - he has tried to come back from injury so many times. And he can't get healthy. It's really just too bad - he's tried so hard, but it just hasn't worked out.

Melo's game is being exposed and he hasn't shown an ability to adjust. And he will leave the Knicks for the Lakers after this season, and next year the Knicks will be looking to trade Chandler and Bargnani for picks and go into full rebuild mode.

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 06:37 PM
there is no way to justify allowing Lin to walk for nothing from a basketball point of view. It was an early sign to the extent CAA has their claws in the Knicks organization and the petulant nature of Dolan.

The Knicks should have NEVER let Lin go - that was a terrible decision.

Felton is a good player, but not for the Knicks. He would have been a better fit for the Pistons.

STATUTORY
11-12-2013, 06:38 PM
The Knicks should have NEVER let Lin go - that was a terrible decision.

Felton is a good player, but not for the Knicks. He would have been a better fit for the Pistons.

to recast the argument for letting Lin go in terms of contract and money is purely revisionist bullshit.

the reasons that knicks fans were spouting when it happened was that Felton was BETTER than Lin. :roll: clueless peons that thought Melo was a championship player

niko
11-12-2013, 06:42 PM
They should have NEVER traded Gallinari - compare him to AB. Who's better?

They should have NEVER let Lin go - he can get to the rim, and no one on the Knicks can do that now at the point guard position.

Stoudemire's situation is genuinely bad - he has tried to come back from injury so many times. And he can't get healthy. It's really just too bad - he's tried so hard, but it just hasn't worked out.

Melo's game is being exposed and he hasn't shown an ability to adjust. And he will leave the Knicks for the Lakers after this season, and next year the Knicks will be looking to trade Chandler and Bargnani for picks and go into full rebuild mode.
Gallo and Wilson were injury prone. Both of them are out now with injury. We should have kept then? So they could keep Stoudamire company?

The Knicks have problems, none of them are related to losing Lin, people are just in love with him. We had him for the Heat series 2 years ago, he sat out. If you are going to do that what's your purpose?

STATUTORY
11-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Gallo and Wilson were injury prone. Both of them are out now with injury. We should have kept then? So they could keep Stoudamire company?

The Knicks have problems, none of them are related to losing Lin, people are just in love with him. We had him for the Heat series 2 years ago, he sat out. If you are going to do that what's your purpose?

knicks' dumb fanbase is one that entirely deserves the futility of their team and the incompetence of their owner

blaming a player for being injured and using that as cause for letting an asset walk out of the door.

I guess Bulls should have just cut rose since he sat out all season. :rolleyes: :facepalm

niko
11-12-2013, 06:55 PM
knicks' dumb fanbase is one that entirely deserves the futility of their team and the incompetence of their owner

blaming a player for being injured and using that as cause for letting an asset walk out of the door.

I guess Bulls should have just cut rose since he sat out all season. :rolleyes: :facepalm
Yes, the bulls should have cut Rose. It's exactly the same situation. Lin vs. Rose, equal players. I'm not being saracastic while secretly thinking you're a moron, i really really mean it.

STATUTORY
11-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes, the bulls should have cut Rose. It's exactly the same situation. Lin vs. Rose, equal players. I'm not being saracastic while secretly thinking you're a moron, i really really mean it.

you were denigrating a player based on a situation in which injured players sat out of a playoff series where the team needed them. The caliber of players are not at all relevant to the statement you made unless being a star means that a team needs you less.

hawkfan
11-12-2013, 07:07 PM
you were denigrating a player based on a situation in which injured players sat out of a playoff series where the team needed them. The caliber of players are not at all relevant to the statement you made unless being a star means that a team needs you less.

It was good that Lin sat out.

Andrew Bynum kept playing hurt and now look at him - had to sit out last season and this year he's hurt again. He might as well sit out the rest of this season until after the All-Star game, get healthy and stronger and then try to come back then.

Better for a young player to get healthy vs. ruining his career.

And yes, Melo should have had surgery this summer to fix his shoulder and if he had to sit out until after the All-Star break, so be it.

KungFuJoe
11-12-2013, 07:23 PM
niko,

Lin was injured...why do you keep on insisting that he "sat out".

I know what you are trying to do...twisting your words to put down Lin.

It's pretty obvious you're a Lin hater. That's fine. I hate Lebron and Harden. But just don't try to spread untruths when spewing your hate.

Teanett
11-12-2013, 08:52 PM
the one who's bigger, faster, stronger, shoots better and plays decent defense.

nathanjizzle
11-12-2013, 08:56 PM

a black guy is more likely to eat sweet and sour chicken than a chinese person.

Teanett
11-12-2013, 08:57 PM
a black guy is more likely to eat sweet and sour chicken than a chinese person.
cut the racist stuff.
raymond felton is more likely to eat.

niko
11-12-2013, 09:44 PM
niko,

Lin was injured...why do you keep on insisting that he "sat out".

I know what you are trying to do...twisting your words to put down Lin.

It's pretty obvious you're a Lin hater. That's fine. I hate Lebron and Harden. But just don't try to spread untruths when spewing your hate.
He was injured with an injury that players normally can play through by that point, he sat out because of free agency. Good for him, shit for the team. Remember, he said he was 85% (which got changed to 85% of the minimum whatever the **** when he got called out for it)

Melo played with a ****ed up shoulder, sometimes you need to suck it up.

KungFuJoe
11-12-2013, 09:48 PM
He was injured with an injury that players normally can play through by that point, he sat out because of free agency. Good for him, shit for the team. Remember, he said he was 85% (which got changed to 85% of the minimum whatever the **** when he got called out for it)

Melo played with a ****ed up shoulder, sometimes you need to suck it up.

He DID try playing through it. It wasn't getting any better so he had the surgery done. And that was that.

You're acting like he stubbed his toe or something.

niko
11-12-2013, 10:05 PM
He DID try playing through it. It wasn't getting any better so he had the surgery done. And that was that.

You're acting like he stubbed his toe or something.
Your timetable is false. He had a surgery which had a timetable where he should have been ready a few weeks prior to the playoffs. He then made the 85% comment when asked if he could play, not saying I CANNOT PLAY. That was all later as damage control.

For Lin it was a good decision. For the Knicks it wasn't. I'm sorry, didn't he get hurt and alternate between missing games / being ineffective last year in the playoffs?

Heavincent
11-12-2013, 10:14 PM

And the Knicks have nobody but themselves to blame for that. They grossly overpaid Novak. Trading him for another ridiculously overpaid player didn't really fix anything.

I know you'll hate hearing this as a Giants fan, but the Knicks are kind of the Cowboys of the NBA. They overpay injury prone guys and players who aren't even that good to begin with. The whole thing with Lin was a rare case in which they actually made the right decision.

niko
11-12-2013, 10:17 PM
And the Knicks have nobody but themselves to blame for that. They grossly overpaid Novak. Trading him for another ridiculously overpaid player didn't really fix anything.

I know you'll hate hearing this as a Giants fan, but the Knicks are kind of the Cowboys of the NBA. They overpay injury prone guys and players who aren't even that good to begin with. The whole thing with Lin was a rare case in which they actually made the right decision.
So far the Bargnani trade doesn't look horrible. We'd be playing with no bigs and no idendity with Chandler out if he wasn't there, an it saves $5M off the cap in Novak's third years. I don't think these are bad moves.

If you see me in this thread, i'm not arguing the Knicks are great, or make no bad moves. I just think people are full of shit and hating because they are pointing to the Lin move as the Knicks letting someone get away, and he solves literally none of our problems.

I'll forgive you for the Cowboy reference. Not that i disagree but that's just mean. MEAN. :mad:

Heavincent
11-12-2013, 10:23 PM
So far the Bargnani trade doesn't look horrible. We'd be playing with no bigs and no idendity with Chandler out if he wasn't there, an it saves $5M off the cap in Novak's third years. I don't think these are bad moves.

If you see me in this thread, i'm not arguing the Knicks are great, or make no bad moves. I just think people are full of shit and hating because they are pointing to the Lin move as the Knicks letting someone get away, and he solves literally none of our problems.

I'll forgive you for the Cowboy reference. Not that i disagree but that's just mean. MEAN. :mad:

There's no question they made the right decision choosing Felton over Lin. Not only is he cheaper, but I think he's a better fit for the Knicks too.

KungFuJoe
11-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Your timetable is false. He had a surgery which had a timetable where he should have been ready a few weeks prior to the playoffs. He then made the 85% comment when asked if he could play, not saying I CANNOT PLAY. That was all later as damage control.

For Lin it was a good decision. For the Knicks it wasn't. I'm sorry, didn't he get hurt and alternate between missing games / being ineffective last year in the playoffs?

IIRC, the initial timetable for the surgery was the rest of the season and most likely, 1st round of playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7767461/jeremy-lin-new-york-knicks-knee-surgery

Last playoffs he got a chest contusion. Said he couldn't even lift his arm over his shoulder, so he sat out...I think a game and a half. He tried to come back but he was obviously hurt and completely ineffective. Just bad luck...he had 7 points in the first game when he got hurt at the end of the half.

SpecialQue
11-12-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote of the year.

Micku
11-12-2013, 10:39 PM
There's no question they made the right decision choosing Felton over Lin. Not only is he cheaper, but I think he's a better fit for the Knicks too.

I don't think he is a better fit necessary, but I do think that he is cheaper and there wasn't much difference than him or Lin at the time, tho Lin was slightly better. But what you were paying to keep him wasn't worth it on the court. But it was worth it with marketing since he is popular and all.

Rekindled
11-12-2013, 10:57 PM

have you watche the knicks. felton is obviously the weak link on that team, he cannot guard a chair and he doesnt pass they have to start a pg besides him to get offense going.

niko
11-12-2013, 11:21 PM
IIRC, the initial timetable for the surgery was the rest of the season and most likely, 1st round of playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7767461/jeremy-lin-new-york-knicks-knee-surgery

Last playoffs he got a chest contusion. Said he couldn't even lift his arm over his shoulder, so he sat out...I think a game and a half. He tried to come back but he was obviously hurt and completely ineffective. Just bad luck...he had 7 points in the first game when he got hurt at the end of the half.
He was back practicing, said he was 85% and then sat out. To protect his FA. That's what happened. I know it doesn't fit the narrative of Lin who is the all out energizer bunny that you all love but he didn't play because it would risk his payday, because that was more important than trying to beat Miami. Period. Get over it.

Djsonny
11-13-2013, 05:08 AM
you both need to stop responding, nobody is going to win this argument. You dont know if he couldnt play and you dont know if he was doing it for FA. So you both are just wasting brain cells fighting on a topic you both cant prove. Lin is on a better team getting paid. Knicks has Felton at a lower cost. haha both has a long shot at winning it

KungFuJoe
11-13-2013, 11:47 AM
He was back practicing, said he was 85% and then sat out. To protect his FA. That's what happened. I know it doesn't fit the narrative of Lin who is the all out energizer bunny that you all love but he didn't play because it would risk his payday, because that was more important than trying to beat Miami. Period. Get over it.

Yes...you know this because you're a member of Lin's medical team...or you have access to his thoughts.

Oh...and saying "get over it" is REAL funny coming from you considering you're supposedly a Knick's fan, yet you post in nearly every Lin thread I've seen so far.

imdaman99
11-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Definitely. He made a personal decision to ensure his future which I can't really blame him for. But he did not give a shit about helping the Knicks that year in the playoffs. Knicks were left playing washed up Bibby in the playoffs :rant

But yes, Lin is clearly playing better than Felton. I thought Felton played well against the Heat last year. Lin would get shut down by the Heat every time due to them wanting to expose his Linsanity hype. Chalmers would lock him up, he couldn't lock up Felton.

niko
11-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Yes...you know this because you're a member of Lin's medical team...or you have access to his thoughts.

Oh...and saying "get over it" is REAL funny coming from you considering you're supposedly a Knick's fan, yet you post in nearly every Lin thread I've seen so far.
Lin was practicing and said he's 85%. Are you the voices in Lin's head telling you he didn't really mean it?

Yes, GET OVER IT. Lin sat out when he could have played in order to protect his upcoming contract. Good personal decision, shitty team decision.

KungFuJoe
11-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Lin was practicing and said he's 85%. Are you the voices in Lin's head telling you he didn't really mean it?

Yes, GET OVER IT. Lin sat out when he could have played in order to protect his upcoming contract. Good personal decision, shitty team decision.

So being able to practice and saying you're 85% means you're ready for playoff ball?

You keep telling me to get over it...yet I don't know what I'm supposed to be getting over?

That Lin is better than Felton and you're still bitter over him leaving the Knicks?

niko
11-13-2013, 12:42 PM
So being able to practice and saying you're 85% means you're ready for playoff ball?

You keep telling me to get over it...yet I don't know what I'm supposed to be getting over?

That Lin is better than Felton and you're still bitter over him leaving the Knicks?
Melo was playing with one arm last year. Isiah hopped around on a broken ankle in a playoff game against the Lakers. Yes, 85% is enough to play. Again, HE WAS PRACTICING WITH THE TEAM.

Remember, in his bullshit reimagining of the story he said he was playing and then all the Knicks came down one by one from the mountain with words from god begging him not to. (because they'd ask their teammate offering to play not to, like this is logical).

Face it, your hero did something self serving. OMG HOW TERRIBLE. He's just like all the other players.

KungFuJoe
11-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Melo was playing with one arm last year. Isiah hopped around on a broken ankle in a playoff game against the Lakers. Yes, 85% is enough to play. Again, HE WAS PRACTICING WITH THE TEAM.

Remember, in his bullshit reimagining of the story he said he was playing and then all the Knicks came down one by one from the mountain with words from god begging him not to. (because they'd ask their teammate offering to play not to, like this is logical).

Face it, your hero did something self serving. OMG HOW TERRIBLE. He's just like all the other players.

Just because he was practicing, doesn't mean he was ready. It could have just been light drills.

The fact of the matter is...no one, other than Lin and his medical team, knew whether or not he was ready. We can speculate all we want, but that is an indisputable fact.

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic. Lin is clearly better than Felton...and that's pretty much all that needs to be said.

niko
11-13-2013, 01:06 PM
Just because he was practicing, doesn't mean he was ready. It could have just been light drills.

The fact of the matter is...no one, other than Lin and his medical team, knew whether or not he was ready. We can speculate all we want, but that is an indisputable fact.

I don't see how this is relevant to the topic. Lin is clearly better than Felton...and that's pretty much all that needs to be said.
And i said that.

But again dipshit, my source that Lin could play is LIN. So stop being so obtuse. LIN said he could play. In reality, he said he was 85%. In his bullshit retelling leaked story, he said he could play and he allowed everyone to talk him out of it.

LIN said he could play. You are arguing he couldn't, go talk to Lin then. He's my source so i think it's pretty accurate.

KungFuJoe
11-13-2013, 01:13 PM
And i said that.

But again dipshit, my source that Lin could play is LIN. So stop being so obtuse. LIN said he could play. In reality, he said he was 85%. In his bullshit retelling leaked story, he said he could play and he allowed everyone to talk him out of it.

LIN said he could play. You are arguing he couldn't, go talk to Lin then. He's my source so i think it's pretty accurate.

Your hate for Lin is so strong, I'd assume he slept with your gf. Only I know that's not true because that would mean you had a gf to begin with.

And that's not speculating. That's fact.

niko
11-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Your hate for Lin is so strong, I'd assume he slept with your gf. Only I know that's not true because that would mean you had a gf to begin with.

And that's not speculating. That's fact.

Yes, i have no GF. This is true. I haven't had a "gf" for quite awhile in fact. :lol

Basically you admit I'm right because all you have is personal attacks. Lin sat out the playoffs because his own contract trumped what the team was doing. And also because Miami destroyed him and he didn't want his value killed by them keying on him again.

Poor you, your hero is not completely selfless.

STATUTORY
11-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Yes, i have no GF. This is true. I haven't had a "gf" for quite awhile in fact. :lol

Basically you admit I'm right because all you have is personal attacks. Lin sat out the playoffs because his own contract trumped what the team was doing. And also because Miami destroyed him and he didn't want his value killed by them keying on him again.

Poor you, your hero is not completely selfless.

:facepalm what does any of that have to do with Knicks making terrible personnel decisions based on perceived slights and emotions?

niko
11-13-2013, 07:33 PM
:facepalm what does any of that have to do with Knicks making terrible personnel decisions based on perceived slights and emotions?
Nothing, are you so obtuse that your mind can't get around we are discussing something else? You don't post for 3 pages and you come back as if we are having the same conversation. Try reading. It's a helpful skill.

STATUTORY
11-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Nothing, are you so obtuse that your mind can't get around we are discussing something else? You don't post for 3 pages and you come back as if we are having the same conversation. Try reading. It's a helpful skill.

no it's the continuation of the same topic, you brought up Lin's refusal/inability to play in the playoffs as rationalization for not offering him a contract, that's the the type of illogical and emotional thinking that characterizes Knicks FO.

It's business and Dolan always makes it personal, that's why knicks never go anywhere

KungFuJoe
11-13-2013, 07:41 PM

My apologies.

I had no idea you were gay.

niko
11-13-2013, 07:42 PM
no it's the continuation of the same topic, you brought up Lin's refusal/inability to play in the playoffs as rationalization for not offering him a contract, that's the the type of illogical and emotional thinking that characterizes Knicks FO.

It's business and Dolan always makes it personal, that's why knicks never go anywhere

Lin is a worse business decision than personal decision. The only reason we would have kept Lin was personal, happy feelings about Linsanity. So people like KungfuJoe would be knick fans. Because Felton fits better and he's a fraction of the price.

Lin not playing in the playoffs is a positive, you people are nuts.

niko
11-13-2013, 07:44 PM
My apologies.

I had no idea you were gay.
:applause: What a comeback. Be sure to blame me when the Rockets ship Lin out for 25 cents on the dollar to get a better PG.

YouGotServed
12-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Bump

Do people still think Felton is the better player? :yaohappy:

http://i.imgur.com/6He0IoF.png

Lin has always been the better player. Knicks made a mistake letting Lin go. Can't say I'm surprised.

CelticBaller
12-10-2013, 08:03 PM
dayum ygs :lol :lol