PDA

View Full Version : Michael Beasley with 19 points for Miami tonight...

All Net
11-12-2013, 10:49 PM
In a blowout win over Bucks. Looking like a good pick-up for them for needed bench scoring.

coin24
11-12-2013, 10:58 PM
In b4 next few games DNP:oldlol:

Was he injured or something? Was wondering why they werent using him at all.

HylianNightmare
11-12-2013, 10:59 PM
yessssssssss

plowking
11-12-2013, 11:02 PM
In a blowout win over Bucks. Looking like a good pick-up for them for needed bench scoring.

Then Spo will continue to bench him and give him no minutes the next 10 games.

Dresta
11-12-2013, 11:04 PM
In b4 next few games DNP:oldlol:

Was he injured or something? Was wondering why they werent using him at all.
Spo bringing him along slowly; would expect him to get minor minutes first half of the season, and if he keeps producing could progress into a 6th man type role.

Lebron after the game saying he's taken Beasley under his ring.

:bowdown:

Expect him to break out.

poido123
11-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Drafted by the team as the next big thing as a number 2 pick, goes to other teams and struggles badly, comes back to the Heat and now he's playing good ball again and looks like a number 2 out there :lol

Miami have been blessed with good luck, with their available salary, there's no way the big 3 should have the supporting cast they have...

On a side note, Beasley played awesome against the Bucks, nice block too.

Dresta
11-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Drafted by the team as the next big thing as a number 2 pick, goes to other teams and struggles badly, comes back to the Heat and now he's playing good ball again and looks like a number 2 out there :lol

Miami have been blessed with good luck, with their available salary, there's no way the big 3 should have the supporting cast they have...

Good luck?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JaTkW1QXm4g/UIJlUDNotQI/AAAAAAAAFvQ/IJNE0NPKIeM/s1600/riley.png

Riley masterplan.

LeGOAT
11-12-2013, 11:09 PM

Lmao, "luck".
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/613138509.gif

plowking
11-12-2013, 11:17 PM

You always come off so salty.

Rose has an as good or even better team around him than Bron does, and he can't get half the results. Quit your whining.

Tmuston Beltics
11-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Lmao, "luck".
:lol

La Frescobaldi
11-12-2013, 11:18 PM
hopefully LeBron can break him out of his long-standing Rex Grossman imitation

good Rex.... bad Rex........ good Beaz...... bad Beaz

DuMa
11-12-2013, 11:26 PM
supercoolbeas.

i dont care what you say, thats a top 10 nickname

poido123
11-12-2013, 11:30 PM

Rose has an as good or even better team around him than Bron does, and he can't get half the results. Quit your whining.

That isn't true. Rose has next to no help offensively and that counts for a lot in basketball. Please don't say Boozer, where has he ever been in a big playoffs game? Lebron has Wade who can win a game on his own back. Lebron has the next two best players as his supporting cast, then its probably Noah, Boozer and Butler for Rose. :rolleyes:

As for being salty? I do get bothered by players lining up to get cheap rings and taking massive salary cuts to do so. It's perfectly legal, but it really sucks.

LilEddyCurry
11-12-2013, 11:35 PM
That isn't true. Rose has next to no help offensively and that counts for a lot in basketball. Please don't say Boozer, where has he ever been in a big playoffs game? Lebron has Wade who can win a game on his own back. Lebron has the next two best players as his supporting cast, then its probably Noah, Boozer and Butler for Rose. :rolleyes:

As for being salty? I do get bothered by players lining up to get cheap rings and taking massive salary cuts to do so. It's perfectly legal, but it really sucks.
LeBron >>>>> Rose
Wade > Rose

poido123
11-12-2013, 11:36 PM
LeBron >>>>> Rose
Wade > Rose

Both are better players IMO, but no Lebron isn't miles better than Rose. A tier above yes.

Jameerthefear
11-12-2013, 11:37 PM
Both are better players IMO, but no Lebron isn't miles better than Rose. A tier above yes.
lebron is miles better than anyone not named durant imo.

wfb
11-12-2013, 11:42 PM

No lies detected. :oldlol:

zoom17
11-12-2013, 11:47 PM

rose isn't even averaging 15ppg:roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
11-12-2013, 11:49 PM

Cheap rings? Shut up. Your boy Jordan went recruiting too. How do you think they got Rodman?

For someone who calims to be a Rodman fan, you know nothing about him. Pretty typical, but you won't admit to being a fan of Jordan only back in the day. :oldlol:

No help offensively for Rose? Boozer is no worse than Bosh. He does the same shit, yet he can go down low as well, and rebound.
Deng isn't a help?
Who have the Heat got offensively really the years we won? Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and Allen are the only guys that can create or do anything.

You have Boozer, Rose, Deng, Hinrich, etc. Not to mention your players are better defensively.
Heat just work harder.

aj1987
11-12-2013, 11:49 PM

Is there even a single post in which you don't take a jab at the Heat or its players or its fans? :facepalm

Dresta
11-12-2013, 11:52 PM
rose isn't even averaging 15ppg:roll: :roll: :roll:
At this moment Beasley is better than Rose

:lol

coin24
11-12-2013, 11:55 PM

Wtf are you on about the bulls are garbage:lol

Miami cavaliers huh? Such a retard:facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
11-12-2013, 11:56 PM
I like Rose but yes he is.

poido123
11-13-2013, 12:09 AM
I like Rose but yes he is.

When you are saying mile better, miles better would be James to Dudley or James to any bench player you can think of. But to say he is miles better than Rose is a bit over the top. He is better, but not miles better.

poido123
11-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Is there even a single post in which you don't take a jab at the Heat or its players or its fans? :facepalm

It is a favourite ISH past time of mine, but I do find time to post about other teams and players believe it or not.

It was you guys who started the shit in this thread, so you can blame yourselves.

plowking
11-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Wtf are you on about the bulls are garbage:lol

Miami cavaliers huh? Such a retard:facepalm

Shouldn't you be in a Dwight Howard thread?

plowking
11-13-2013, 12:14 AM
It was you guys who started the shit in this thread, so you can blame yourselves.

Nah, it was you with your typical, crybaby, whining shit.

Look through the thread and you'll see yourself.

Parps
11-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Spo bringing him along slowly; would expect him to get minor minutes first half of the season, and if he keeps producing could progress into a 6th man type role.

Lebron after the game saying he's taken Beasley under his ring.

:bowdown:

Expect him to break out.

..I see what you did there... :cheers:

poido123
11-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Nah, it was you with your typical, crybaby, whining shit.

Look through the thread and you'll see yourself.

Thought I was in the Rose thread. Same shit different thread :oldlol:

poido123
11-13-2013, 12:48 AM
Cheap rings? Shut up. Your boy Jordan went recruiting too. How do you think they got Rodman?

For someone who calims to be a Rodman fan, you know nothing about him. Pretty typical, but you won't admit to being a fan of Jordan only back in the day. :oldlol:

No help offensively for Rose? Boozer is no worse than Bosh. He does the same shit, yet he can go down low as well, and rebound.
Deng isn't a help?
Who have the Heat got offensively really the years we won? Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and Allen are the only guys that can create or do anything.

You have Boozer, Rose, Deng, Hinrich, etc. Not to mention your players are better defensively.
Heat just work harder.

Jordan didn't go joining his friends and direct competition to make his job easier. Rodman was volitile and coming off a tumultuous time with the Spurs where his weird antics started, but of course I know nothing about Rodman :rolleyes: Asking rodman to play was a huge risk at the time, it wasn't like Lebron joining his buddies and direct competition.

Bosh is a better scorer and defender than bosh. Boozer is a better rebounder but that's it. Deng is one dimensional and is a good role player, but not on Wade's level. Wade is dynamic, can win you a game and can break down a defense with his driving.

You don't have anyone offensively outside of Allen, Wade, Bosh, James? Do you need anymore? :oldlol:

Chalmers is gritty and has big games when needed, Battier is the same and hits alot of threes, Beasley is a scorer. You have the most stacked team in the NBA for a reason :facepalm Oh, and you have Oden to throw out there for the playoffs. Learn something about your damn team and stop underrating them to suit your agenda.

Bulls do not have anyone outside of Rose to break down the defense and score. The Heat have two players who can do that and 3 guys who can be relied on for offense.

outbreak
11-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Lebron is individually much better than Rose.
Lebron has a much better supporting cast than Rose has.
Jordan did not team up with 2 other top players, Rodman came to the bulls with issues, it isn't like he joined up with top talent.

Players joining up is just part of the league now, in the past teams held some control over the contracts but now it's a player driven league and they will go where ever they like and teams can be held ransom by the player. Just the way it is.

#number6ix#
11-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Wtf happen to this thread... I thought we were showing Beasley love???

Good game for him and he didn't fall asleep on defense tonight... He's headed for a major role off the bench

LilEddyCurry
11-13-2013, 01:02 AM
Why would Jordan need to switch teams when the Bulls drafted Scottie Pippen and was able to attract solid free agents. Who did the Cavs draft? Anderson Varejao? JJ Hickson? Best free agent, Larry Hughes? LeBron was sick of carrying the load himself, his best chance of multiple championships was to go to Miami.

ispin69
11-13-2013, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlTHdZSaT8

plowking
11-13-2013, 01:07 AM
Jordan didn't go joining his friends and direct competition to make his job easier. Rodman was volitile and coming off a tumultuous time with the Spurs where his weird antics started, but of course I know nothing about Rodman :rolleyes: Asking rodman to play was a huge risk at the time, it wasn't like Lebron joining his buddies and direct competition.

Direct competition? At what point were the Heat any threat to the Cavs? I'm going to answer it for you, since I supported them the whole time Lebron was winning 60+ games with the Cavs. We weren't.
I won't even mention Bosh since he wasn't even making the playoffs at the time.
LOL at Rodman being a risk. If you can play, you can play.

Bosh is a better scorer and defender than bosh. Boozer is a better rebounder but that's it. Deng is one dimensional and is a good role player, but not on Wade's level. Wade is dynamic, can win you a game and can break down a defense with his driving.

You clearly haven't watched the Heat lately.

You don't have anyone offensively outside of Allen, Wade, Bosh, James? Do you need anymore? :oldlol:

Same with you.

Chalmers is gritty and has big games when needed, Battier is the same and hits alot of threes, Beasley is a scorer. You have the most stacked team in the NBA for a reason :facepalm Oh, and you have Oden to throw out there for the playoffs. Learn something about your damn team and stop underrating them to suit your agenda.

I'm not underrating us. We're the best team in the league. One of the most talented, but not the most talented.

]Bulls do not have anyone outside of Rose to break down the defense and score. The Heat have two players who can do that and 3 guys who can be relied on for offense.

That's on the Bulls for trading away Watson, Nate, Bellinelli, etc.

poido123
11-13-2013, 01:08 AM
Why would Jordan need to switch when the Bulls drafted Scottie Pippen and was able to attract solid free agents. Who did the Cavs draft? Anderson Varejao? JJ Hickson? Best free agent, Larry Hughes? LeBron was sick of carrying the load himself, his best chance of multiple championships was to go to Miami.

:facepalm

Pippen was a nobody until he spent a few years with Jordan and gradually got better. James went and joined established talent, its an entirely different thing.

Anyways, back to beasley, good game by him. I was really impressed with his game and an awesome run down block out there.

TheMarkMadsen
11-13-2013, 01:10 AM

His team gets complimented

Gets mad and defensive

Ancient Legend
11-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Lmao, "luck".

Lebron puts his headband on as soon as he goes off camera :oldlol:

FiveRings
11-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Quit being such a whiny little girl Poido.

Whining about the Heat getting Beasley the scrub drug addict who's former team was thrilled to get rid of? You're reaching new all time levels of cry baby. Beasley is a headcase and will be playing very limited minutes in the Playoffs. I hate the Heat too, but damn... cry some more.

aj1987
11-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Missed today's game. How did he look defensively? Any improvement over the '09 & '10 Beasley?

poido123
11-13-2013, 01:53 AM
Direct competition? At what point were the Heat any threat to the Cavs? I'm going to answer it for you, since I supported them the whole time Lebron was winning 60+ games with the Cavs. We weren't.
I won't even mention Bosh since he wasn't even making the playoffs at the time.
LOL at Rodman being a risk. If you can play, you can play.

You clearly haven't watched the Heat lately.

Same with you.

I'm not underrating us. We're the best team in the league. One of the most talented, but not the most talented.

That's on the Bulls for trading away Watson, Nate, Bellinelli, etc.

Those players weren't traded and yes that makes a difference to what you said.

It could be a disappointing year for both of us, those Pacers are looking pretty hard to beat. George and Hibbert look like they have gotten even better and Scola is playing really good. Then they have Granger who they might flip for another piece or just add to what they already got.

poido123
11-13-2013, 01:56 AM
His team gets complimented

Gets mad and defensive

So if I'm salty, he must be insecure right? :confusedshrug: Heat fans get very sensitive about a lot of things..

Anyways, Beasley should get utilised more. Try and build him into a solid 15-20 minutes a game role off the bench. Can't hurt to use him in the reg season and rest the key players...

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2013, 01:57 AM
During Season: Heat are most stacked team ever!
During Off-Season: 2001 76ers would beat Heat!

Leftimage
11-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Chalmers/Cole, Wade, Beasley, LeGod, Bosh.

I think this will make an awesome starting 5 down the road (perhaps beginning next season). Not too young, not too old. All very athletic players, all excellent 3-point shooters except Wade.

The future continues to look bright for the Heat imo.

wagexslave
11-13-2013, 02:04 AM
lol The only time Beasley ever plays decent is in garbage minutes against scrub teams with 0 defense.

Lebron23
11-13-2013, 02:08 AM
It's about damn time.

plowking
11-13-2013, 02:13 AM
lol The only time Beasley ever plays decent is in garbage minutes against scrub teams with 0 defense.

Hes actually been great every time hes been put in the game. Irrelevant of the score, or team.

ihoopallday
11-13-2013, 02:13 AM
Chalmers/Cole, Wade, Beasley, LeGod, Bosh.

I think this will make an awesome starting 5 down the road (perhaps beginning next season). Not too young, not too old. All very athletic players, all excellent 3-point shooters except Wade.

The future continues to look bright for the Heat imo.

Huge upcoming summer for the big 3. :lol I think Chalmers is the only guaranteed starter for next year. Well Wade could opt out too, but there's like a .01% chance of that happening.

poido123
11-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Quit being such a whiny little girl Poido.

Whining about the Heat getting Beasley the scrub drug addict who's former team was thrilled to get rid of? You're reaching new all time levels of cry baby. Beasley is a headcase and will be playing very limited minutes in the Playoffs. I hate the Heat too, but damn... cry some more.

Who are you and where did you pop up from? :oldlol:

Go choke on a dck you big f*gg*t.

Beasley is talented and can play good under the right leadership which the Heat has. I'm salty about the Heat getting these type of players for next to nothing, but what can you do... I mean, Suns were to pay 6 mill a year for this volitile player based on his talent, yet Heat acquire him as a free agent and are paying him on a non-guaranteed 1 mill minimum...

ihoopallday
11-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Who are you and where did you pop up from? :oldlol:

Go choke on a dck you big f*gg*t.

Beasley is talented and can play good under the right leadership which the Heat has. I'm salty about the Heat getting these type of players for next to nothing, but what can you do... I mean, Suns were to pay 6 mill a year for this volitile player based on his talent, yet Heat acquire him as a free agent and are paying him on a non-guaranteed 1 mill minimum...

Pat Riley is a genius, that's why. :rockon:

PickernRoller
11-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Stacked. Easily a 50+ win team without LeFraud.

TheMilkyBarKid
11-13-2013, 02:59 AM
Stacked. Easily a 50+ win team without LeFraud.
The kobeless Lakers are looking pretty good atm, what's the excuse gonna be when Bryant returns and they don't make it past the first round?
Hill, Kaman and gasol should make for good scapegoats, after all you can't blame nick young for chucking you out of games, that's just the guys killer mentality :lol

TheMarkMadsen
11-13-2013, 03:01 AM
The kobeless Lakers are looking pretty good atm, what's the excuse gonna be when Bryant returns and they don't make it past the first round?
Hill, Kaman and gasol should make for good scapegoats, after all you can't blame nick young for chucking you out of games, that's just the guys killer mentality :lol

Lakers have looked good? They've looked like two different teams. One is average when they shit shots the other is garbage when the shot is off.

Oh and the defense.

TheMilkyBarKid
11-13-2013, 03:48 AM
Lakers have looked good? They've looked like two different teams. One is average when they shit shots the other is garbage when the shot is off.

Oh and the defense.
Compared to what people were expecting, hill/gasol/Kaman would have to be one of the better frontcourt rotations in the league and Xavier Henry is looking like a decent pickup.
Plus they've shown heart against 'contenders' in the clippers and rockets.
If Steve Nash weren't so beat up I'd be optimistic if I were a Lakers fan.

SIRI1
11-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNGnsclDl-4

Showed off a lot of his offensive skill set in this one.

B-Easy8
11-13-2013, 05:39 AM
Looked really good getting wide open looks next to Wade or LeBron.

The Heat are using him at the 4 which is where he is most effective.

therammingman
11-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Lmao, "luck".

Too funny. I lol

shallehalle
11-13-2013, 06:02 AM

dat spin move :bowdown:

East_Stone_Ya
11-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Lmao, "luck".

genius :applause:

pmj
11-13-2013, 07:59 AM
Both Haslem and Battier should see their minutes cut for him, and he should be ahead of Lewis. Unfortunately, here in Miami, Haslem is treated better than the Big 3 even though he is an ultra-scrub.

chips93
11-13-2013, 08:16 AM
he has always had a ton of talent offensively. he didnt get picked 2nd for nothing. What matters for him is basketball iq, and defense.

how did he defend last night, and did his shots come in the flow of the offense thats what matters.

if he just got hot, and hit a handful of long 2s, early in the shot clock, thats not really progress for superbeas. was that the case last night?

hawkfan
11-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Lmao, "luck".

:applause: :applause:

HylianNightmare
11-13-2013, 09:26 AM
any highlights?

B-Easy8
11-13-2013, 09:28 AM
any highlights?

Check the previous page.

HylianNightmare
11-13-2013, 09:37 AM

:rockon:

GreatHILL
11-13-2013, 10:08 AM
any highlights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI5sHU1bwrg

Hoopz2332
11-13-2013, 10:32 AM
Instant offense when he's on:biggums:

PJR
11-13-2013, 12:02 PM
Been most impressed with his efficiency so far. 5-7 the other night, 8-12 last night. That wasn't a trend earlier on in his career. We will see how long that holds up.

InfiniteBaskets
11-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Both Haslem and Battier should see their minutes cut for him, and he should be ahead of Lewis. Unfortunately, here in Miami, Haslem is treated better than the Big 3 even though he is an ultra-scrub.

Lol what? Haslem is NOT treated better than the Big 3. He's on the same level as Battier in terms of playing time, and that's mostly because the Heat have no bigs. Haslem is still an above average rebounder for the minutes that he plays. Birdman is more active around the rim but Haslem is still more physical of a player and does get the nod over Birdman at times because of his history in Miami.

But Haslem isn't getting playing time at the expense of Bosh/LeBron at PF/C if that's what you're implying. Beasley would be a fine backup to LeBron if he shows he is willing to put in the work defensively and not be a blackhole on offense.

All Net
11-13-2013, 03:18 PM
and it appears Miami may start giving Oden some burn in december/jan time so they could have some good bench options by then.

Dresta
11-13-2013, 03:23 PM
he has always had a ton of talent offensively. he didnt get picked 2nd for nothing. What matters for him is basketball iq, and defense.

how did he defend last night, and did his shots come in the flow of the offense thats what matters.

if he just got hot, and hit a handful of long 2s, early in the shot clock, thats not really progress for superbeas. was that the case last night?
Yes, he moved the ball well. He only took one long two that i thought was a bad shot (and it wasn't that bad) and he missed it.

He's active on defense, and looks more engaged than i've seen him; far more active off the ball on offense then he used to be. He looks in better shape too: quicker and more explosive.

Bigsmoke
11-13-2013, 04:15 PM
6th man of the year :cheers:

All Net
11-13-2013, 04:16 PM
Yes, he moved the ball well. He only took one long two that i thought was a bad shot (and it wasn't that bad) and he missed it.

He's active on defense, and looks more engaged than i've seen him; far more active off the ball on offense then he used to be. He looks in better shape too: quicker and more explosive.

Lebron is taking him under his wing..his words.

PickernRoller
11-13-2013, 04:58 PM

What's the excuse for the Lakers getting swept in the first round without Kobe last season? :oldlol: :oldlol:

BTW the Lakers are 4-5. In the Western conference that's the lottery......unlike the Eastern Conference that guarantees you a playoff spot.

Kids thinking they can troll....:no:

KingBeasley08
11-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Lmao, "luck".
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dresta
11-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Lol what? Haslem is NOT treated better than the Big 3. He's on the same level as Battier in terms of playing time, and that's mostly because the Heat have no bigs. Haslem is still an above average rebounder for the minutes that he plays. Birdman is more active around the rim but Haslem is still more physical of a player and does get the nod over Birdman at times because of his history in Miami.

But Haslem isn't getting playing time at the expense of Bosh/LeBron at PF/C if that's what you're implying. Beasley would be a fine backup to LeBron if he shows he is willing to put in the work defensively and not be a blackhole on offense.
http://www.nba.com/heat/news_recap/michael-beasley-takes-step-forward

SamuraiSWISH
11-14-2013, 12:43 AM
:oldlol:

Quoted for stupidity

TheMilkyBarKid
11-14-2013, 01:49 AM
What's the excuse for the Lakers getting swept in the first round without Kobe last season? :oldlol: :oldlol:

BTW the Lakers are 4-5. In the Western conference that's the lottery......unlike the Eastern Conference that guarantees you a playoff spot.

Kids thinking they can troll....:no:
Hill was out and they didn't have Kaman, but cheers for ignoring that which does significantly change the team. Even with Kobe in, the spurs still would've beaten the Lakers quite easily. :roll:
Its still early days but anyway the cream of the crop is definitely comparable for each conference (pacers, thunder, heat, spurs and I wanna say warriors but I'm not certain yet).
That's cute referring to me as a kid, but don't worry I'll leave the trolling to you mate :D enjoy!

2swift4u
11-14-2013, 03:50 AM
It's definitely all about defense with Beasley. Coach Spo will only give him (and anybody else) valuable minutes if he plays good defense and fits well into their system. Once he gets all the rotations right he will be playing more minutes. On the offensive end he's already been really effective so far.