PDA

View Full Version : Drugs are for idiots

Miss Bella
11-12-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vngMu8yx9X8

Jameerthefear
11-12-2013, 11:06 PM
am i the only one who can't stand that song?

kNicKz
11-12-2013, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksrI6fu232w

TheReal Kendall
11-12-2013, 11:14 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/miley-fingering.gif

Dresta
11-12-2013, 11:24 PM
She realised she is an idiot and is trying to prove herself right?

gigantes
11-13-2013, 12:07 AM
the interviews said she insisted on doing it topless until they blocked her.

she's young and stupid and narcissistic, but she might be a genuine artist after all. maybe. i don't know, but maybe.

red1
11-13-2013, 02:30 AM
Why is this bitch always popping in my newsfeeds? Her music is mediocre, her looks are average, and she has no personality. Even her attention grabbing stunts are played out rehashes of shit other people did before her. Her 15 minutes are dragging on too long for f*cks sake

Bless Mathews
11-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Miley is a gangster.

She don't give a fucc.

Get your panties out your ass.

red1
11-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Miley is a gangster.

She don't give a fucc.

Get your panties out your ass.
She smokes weed and tries to act like ghetto trash. "Thats gangster yo, she don't give a fucc." Earned every single one of those red bars you goof

Bless Mathews
11-13-2013, 04:22 AM
She smokes weed and tries to act like ghetto trash. "Thats gangster yo, she don't give a fucc." Earned every single one of those red bars you goof
You mad at her bro?

Have fun in your cubical tomorrow.

Hater.

Patrick Chewing
11-13-2013, 04:43 AM
cubical

:facepalm

CeltsGarlic
11-13-2013, 07:27 AM
When I was 15 I said I will never smoke and do drugs.. Guess how that turned out?

Myth
11-13-2013, 08:05 AM
When I was 15 I said I will never smoke and do drugs.. Guess how that turned out?

skills training in affective and interpersonal regulation

red1
11-13-2013, 12:06 PM
You mad at her bro?

Have fun in your cubical tomorrow.

Hater.
Why would I be mad at her? I am merely mildly annoyed at the journalists who keep shoving her every little move in my face. Btw my "cubical" is comfortable as f*ck, don't hate

red1
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Miley is a god damn marketing genius. y'all eat that shit up.
How is she a marketing genius? :lol It doesnt take a genius to realize that doing publicity stunts will get you publicity. Effective? Yes. Genius? Certainly not.

Bless Mathews
11-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Why would I be mad at her? I am merely mildly annoyed at the journalists who keep shoving her every little move in my face. Btw my "cubical" is comfortable as f*ck, don't hate
You definitely mad bro.

Glad you living your dream of sitting in a cube ick al all day.

Jealous hater.

red1
11-13-2013, 01:14 PM
You definitely mad bro.

Glad you living your dream of sitting in a cube ick al all day.

Jealous hater.
Dawg you still havent seen my cubicle , until you have you just dont know. Shit is ballin. Besides, we cant all be in the streets my dude

tomtucker
11-13-2013, 01:17 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/miley-fingering.gif

i see now : she wishes she had a dick

research show that many girls wish they infact had one, and along with that body , hair, voice , i say she wishes she was a boy ..........am i on to something here ?

cos88
11-13-2013, 01:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSH--pRkQU

red1
11-13-2013, 04:48 PM
is that a joke? every time she appears on TV people freak out, her videos are getting 10 million views in 2 days, and middle aged men are discussing her exploits on NBA forums.

lol, if it were that easy, every dumb bitch in Hollywood would just "do a publicity stunt" and gain instant fame.
Nothing you posted makes her a marketing genius. She has been doing a good job of getting publicity for her garbage music but before we crown her a genius let's wait longer than a few months shall we? Let's see what she is doing 5 years down the road.

red1
11-13-2013, 04:51 PM
She took her clothes off on stage? Genius! :lol

Even a 10 year-old can tell you that sex sells. Smoking a spliff on stage doesn't make you a genius either

FiveRings
11-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Nothing you posted makes her a marketing genius. She has been doing a good job of getting publicity for her garbage music but before we crown her a genius let's wait longer than a few months shall we? Let's see what she is doing 5 years down the road.
Five years ago... biggest child star in the world. Five years down the road and now she's a top 5 popular female artist in the world, her album after the first week set the record for most album sales for a female in the first week this year, and her last two music videos broke the record for most views in a day ever.

I think it's safe to say she's a marketing genius. You want us to wait for more than a few months? She's been one of the biggest names in the world for almost seven years now.

red1
11-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Five years ago... biggest child star in the world. Five years down the road and now she's a top 5 popular female artist in the world, her album after the first week set the record for most album sales for a female in the first week this year, and her last two music videos broke the record for most views in a day ever.

I think it's safe to say she's a marketing genius. You want us to wait for more than a few months? She's been one of the biggest names in the world for almost seven years now.
No.

FiveRings
11-13-2013, 05:30 PM
No.
No to which part? Miley Cyrus has a net worth of $150 million, and she's not even 21 years old yet. I'd say that's a pretty good 15 minutes of fame so far :lol

red1
11-13-2013, 05:32 PM
No to which part? Miley Cyrus has a net worth of $150 million, and she's not even 21 years old yet. I'd say that's a pretty good 15 minutes of fame so far :lol
No to everything. Not trying to be rude but your logic is terrible.

CeltsGarlic
11-13-2013, 05:34 PM
No to everything. Not trying to be rude but your logic is terrible.

Its not terrible. It is a bit flawed but definitely not terrible.

red1
11-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Its not terrible. It is a bit flawed but definitely not terrible.
According to his logic if you an artist who sells a ton of records it automatically means you are a marketing genius. Is that not terrible logic?

Swaggin916
11-13-2013, 05:38 PM

I said the same thing.

Quite simply though, drugs used responsibly are useful/fun and drugs used irresponsibly are dangerous and potentially harmful/fatal. And as always, moderation is key.

Miley won't make it out of this phase without losing at least 10-15 years on her life... but she's on a helluva ride. I'd do the same thing if I liked herky jerky rides... but I really don't. I like nice car rides... ya know ones where I can relax if I want.

Miss Bella
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM
According to his logic if you an artist who sells a ton of records it automatically means you are a marketing genius. Is that not terrible logic?

If I could make 150 million by putting a foam finger between my legs, twerking and smoking a joint while also doing something I like (Mileys case it is singing) I most definitely would.

I don't think she is a marketing genius but her pr team have done a great job marketing her that is for sure.

red1
11-13-2013, 05:46 PM
If I could make 150 million by putting a foam finger between my legs, twerking and smoking a joint while also doing something I like (Mileys case it is singing) I most definitely would.

I don't think she is a marketing genius but her pr team have done a great job marketing her that is for sure.
bingo

Jameerthefear
11-13-2013, 05:53 PM
miley is not a genius by any means. the people that work for her might be tho.

CeltsGarlic
11-13-2013, 05:57 PM

Nope.

red1
11-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Nope.
You serious?

FiveRings
11-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Do you guys think the idea for her to foamfinger herself was pitched by her PR team? I doubt it. They probably told her to do something controversial and she came up with what it would be. Was it their idea to do the naked music video? Maybe. From what we've been told though, it was apparently her idea.

The foamfingering and the naked video are the main reasons her album was number 1, so I think Miley deserves just as much credit as her PR team.

CeltsGarlic
11-13-2013, 06:04 PM
You serious?

Yeah, I mean, you cant just give all the credits to the PR team. Shes the face of the operation, she does all those things, that some might just be scared to do.Seems like she also knows whats good for her career, so thats why I think shes good at marketing.

Just an opinion.

East_Stone_Ya
11-13-2013, 06:09 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/76b9b24a2e853518215c753e425f1aa7/tumblr_mgbvb6vC9t1rzyljso1_250.gif

red1
11-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Yeah, I mean, you cant just give all the credits to the PR team. Shes the face of the operation, she does all those things, that some might just be scared to do.Seems like she also knows whats good for her career, so thats why I think shes good at marketing.

Just an opinion.
:facepalm

Bigsmoke
11-13-2013, 08:28 PM
I was the same thing when i was 17 :confusedshrug:

cant say i'm drug free right now :confusedshrug: