PDA

View Full Version : Nov 13: Nets at Kings game thread

niko
11-13-2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.nba.com/nets/sites/nets/files/imagecache/slider_image/content/images-topstory/2013/11/11-11-forthamilton-ts.jpg

The 2-4 Nets (winless on the road) take on the 1-5 Kings on the first game of their three game road trip.

The Brooklyn Nets kick off a three-game West Coast swing in Sacramento, when they face the Kings on Wednesday night at Sleep Train Arena. Here

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 05:05 PM
The Kings will attempt the break the leagues decibel record tonight. For more, click on the link.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/sacramento-kings-attempt-break-guinness-book-world-records-204039828--nba.html

niko
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
The Kings will attempt the break the leagues decibel record tonight. For more, click on the link.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/sacramento-kings-attempt-break-guinness-book-world-records-204039828--nba.html
Are those screams of frustrations from the fans?

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Are those screams of frustrations from the fans?
Possibly. I won't be watching tonight's game. Got work at 8 tomorrow and not going to watch Kevin shoot 10 shots and only make 3 of them and idiot Andray Blatche turn the ball over three times a game and play no defense.. Or deron suck the life out of the entire game. Brook, Joe and Paul have been great so far though. Keep it up you three.

MP.Trey
11-13-2013, 05:16 PM
That picture. :oldlol:

Will rep if somebody can crop Garnett's head out and make it a smiley/emoticon. :roll:

MP.Trey
11-13-2013, 05:20 PM

From that link:

The Sacramento Kings have notified the Guinness Book of World Records that they will attempt to set a new world record for noise in an indoor arena when the team takes on the Detroit Pistons on Nov. 15 on ESPN.

So nah, not tonight.

They also said in the link that the loudest crowd roar is 106.6 decibels recorded during a second time-out in the third quarter of the the LA Clippers v Milwaukee Bucks game at Bradley Centre, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, on 20 December 2008.

:biggums:

Didn't those Warriors games in the "We Believe" era against Dallas when they had that decibel meter all game get well over that?

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Should be like every other game this year for the Kings where it's Cousins/Thomas and a sprinkle of Ben Mclemore vs an entire team since they are surronded by a bunch sand bags who brick open shots like they are getting paid to miss.

Hopefully we can grab a rebound and get some easy points this game and BK keeps playing like garbage otherwise it's going to be another long night. Prediticng Isaiah Thomas has a big night his foot speed is better than probs every Net combined no way they stay in front of him.

Also hoping they start Prince Luke@PF and Outlaw@SF and hopefully Salmons and Thornton get DNP's.

Levity
11-13-2013, 06:55 PM
rumor has it ben mac and IT are starting tonight. curious to see how this starting 5 can play together.

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 06:55 PM
rumor has it ben mac and IT are starting tonight. curious to see how this starting 5 can play together.
SPLASH BROTHERS 2.0:bowdown:, Vasquez has not made the ball movement any better tbh so it will be the same as last year and Ben does not need the ball to score and his off the ball movement with Thomas/Cousins should work. I got a feeling we are going to get posted up to death but with Johnson/Williams/Pierce out there but.

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Should be like every other game this year for the Kings where it's Cousins/Thomas and a sprinkle of Ben Mclemore vs an entire team since they are surronded by a bunch sand bags who brick open shots like they are getting paid to miss.

Hopefully we can grab a rebound and get some easy points this game and BK keeps playing like garbage otherwise it's going to be another long night. Prediticng Isaiah Thomas has a big night his foot speed is better than probs every Net combined no way they stay in front of him.

Also hoping they start Prince Luke@PF and Outlaw@SF and hopefully Salmons and Thornton get DNP's.
I wouldn't quite call the Nets struggles playing like garbage. They lost close games that they failed to win solely in the last minute of regulation. They lost to the Cavs by four thanks to an Anderon V. jump shot with 30 seconds left. Then they lost to the Wizards while having an eight point lead with four minutes to go. Then they lose a toe-to-toe game with the Pacers. We could easily be 5-2 and atop the east right now except late turnovers have killed us. anyways, won't watch this game and let's hope the nets can stop sucking dick on the turnover department and also the second half defense department. in the first half the nets are 5th in defensive rating and 29th in the second half. a disparity such as that is not excusable whatsoever and the nets need to pick their shit up.

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 11:09 PM
#MCLEMORE FIRST CAREER START, removing eMTpty from the starting line up :bowdown:

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-13-2013, 11:11 PM
#MCLEMORE FIRST CAREER START, removing eMTpty from the starting line up :bowdown:
JT starting over 2Pat too. Malone lived up to those change promises, but I wish Salmons wasn't starting...

But yeah, big moment for Kings and McLemore. Let's hope its the start of a bright future.

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Cousins has to go inside, great cut/pass by Ben Mac to Cuz something for the future. BIG MAC!!! with the alley, Vasquez having his best game so far probs cause he facing another slow PG in Williams he can actually stay in front of him.

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 11:24 PM
Jason Kidd needs to find a way to get joe open looks. There's absolutely no reason why joe hasn't attempted a field goal yet.

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Jason Kidd needs to find a way to get joe open looks. There's absolutely no reason why joe hasn't attempted a field goal yet.
They should post him up Mclemore is fairly weak in the post.

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Travis Outlaw can't defend a 40 y/o dude driving the lane... :facepalm

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 11:31 PM
If outlaw is going to guard Paul then Paul is going to feast on him.

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Patterson get called by that screening foul every single game at least once.....

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 11:36 PM
I wish the nets would stop committing turnovers every ****ing damn time. It's the sole reason why they are 2-4. Take care of the ball you ****ing idiots.

andremiller07
11-13-2013, 11:38 PM
#Outlaw been good
#Vasquez best player for us
#Cousins still playing like Josh Smith...:facepalm
#Kings good D

BK played like trash and only down 4 kind of scary since if they click we going to need a much bigger lead.

niko
11-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Nets are not going to be a very good team if Blatche, Livingston and Anderson need to do as much as they are asking them to do. Was that the point of being the superteam? To give a headcase and two journeymen type players this type of burn?

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 11:44 PM
#Outlaw been good
#Vasquez best player for us
#Cousins still playing like Josh Smith...:facepalm
#Kings good D

BK played like trash and only down 4 kind of scary since if they click we going to need a much bigger lead.
Nets are not going to click with a black hole like kg missing shot after shot after wide open layup sucking the life out of the offense.

Dr. Cheesesteak
11-13-2013, 11:47 PM
Thornton now motivated after being benched? :applause:

It's A VC3!!!
11-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Gosh this team is shit. **** this team. I got work at 8 tomorrow so I'm turning it off and just disband this piece of shit overhyped team. Down by 20 to the kings. Another turnover. Deron and andray.. Turnover after turnover.

niko
11-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Deron's done that entry pass to the other team about 50 times this season it feels like.

The JKidd Kid
11-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Nets missing easy shots and stupid turnovers.

Svendiggity
11-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Kings Coach seems like a good motivator. They're buying in tonight. Playing hard and playing together. I like what I see compared to previous years.

The JKidd Kid
11-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Brook Lopez's pick and roll D is honestly the worst I've ever seen.

christian1923
11-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Gosh this team is shit. **** this team. I got work at 8 tomorrow so I'm turning it off and just disband this piece of shit overhyped team. Down by 20 to the kings. Another turnover. Deron and andray.. Turnover after turnover.
:roll: :roll: You were going crazy over your nets on this forum before the seaosn. this is hilarious. :lol

tpols
11-14-2013, 12:28 AM
KG is straight ASS.. whered his jumper go? Bricking everything:facepalm

niko
11-14-2013, 12:33 AM
KG is straight ASS.. whered his jumper go? Bricking everything:facepalm
Never gets a ryhtym. Played 4 minutes and subbed. WTF is that? If he's that shot that he can only play 5 minutes then that trade was stupid. Let him play.

The JKidd Kid
11-14-2013, 12:39 AM
The Nets are just straight up bricking open shots.

andremiller07
11-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Great team effort by the Kings so far best games of the season for Vasquez(MVP of the game so far), Thornton, Patterson and Thompson dudes are actually playing with some pride unlike the previous piss weak performances.

Patterson is a good athlete wish he would use it more tbh and not be so god damn passive.

Johnny Jones
11-14-2013, 12:57 AM
Who will be fired first: Monty Williams or Jason Kidd?

andremiller07
11-14-2013, 12:59 AM
lol fake thug Terry mad he was getting clowned all game by Vasquez

bagelred
11-14-2013, 12:59 AM
Is this real life? :lol

tpols
11-14-2013, 01:00 AM
dumbass terry ruins everything:facepalm

The JKidd Kid
11-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Notice how the second Lopez steps on the floor, the Kings just abuse him in the pick and roll and suddenly all that work that Deron and Livingston did is all for nothing.

niko
11-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Do Net fans like their announcers? I didn't see a call, how was that on the Nets, OH that was almost perfect defense except for the open layup. The Nets have played ass tonight for the most part but if you just listened and not watched it sounds like a great effort.

andremiller07
11-14-2013, 01:06 AM
Good to see Thornton playing well and Cousins contributing in other ways while shooting poorly. Isaiah Thomas is a G as well, hopefully Vasquez and Thornton keep this up for the rest of the season.

Knicksfever2010
11-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Do Net fans like their announcers? I didn't see a call, how was that on the Nets, OH that was almost perfect defense except for the open layup. The Nets have played ass tonight for the most part but if you just listened and not watched it sounds like a great effort.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oyus6jmvwbjjpg/original.jpg