PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Have Miami's Attention With Fast Start

CP_Hornet
11-13-2013, 03:46 PM
few months after being taken to a Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals by the Indiana Pacers, the Miami Heat have taken notice of their fast start to the 13-14 NBA regular season.

"Yes, they do get our attention," Chris Bosh said. "They're playing confident basketball right now but I still feel like we're the champs and we're going to put it together."

The Heat play the Pacers on Dec. 10 for the first time this season.

"We're going to be up there in the conversation very soon," Bosh said. "We just have to put in the work right now. They have that chip on their shoulder. They have that hunger that we don't have because we won last year. We have to find different motivations and make sure that we're constantly challenging ourselves."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-miami-heat-news-1113-20131112,0,4280417.story

Thechosen1
11-13-2013, 03:52 PM
this is what I hate about the heat winning...they act like they were the runaways...****ing idiotic spurs missing free throws would have chris boshs smug ass comment non existing

greymatter
11-13-2013, 04:46 PM
this is what I hate about the heat winning...they act like they were the runaways..

Wade and Bosh pulling no shows 4 out of every 5 games is the only reason why the Heat were even challenged by the Pacers and Spurs. No need to "act like they were the runaways" when they clearly were (when healthy).

crunk-juice
11-13-2013, 07:10 PM
have their attention, yes. but I don't think they fear the Pacers.

SamuraiSWISH
11-13-2013, 07:51 PM
I hate the Pacers. Lance Stephenson is ghetto, punk thug. Paul George already think way too highly of himself, not having accomplished anything thus far besides being pretty good, and pretty inconsistent. Hibbert is annoying too. I'd rather see LeBron, Wade, and co destroy these guys again. They have a mid 90s Knick vibe to them that I don't like.

crunk-juice
11-13-2013, 08:05 PM
I hate the Pacers. Lance Stephenson is ghetto, punk thug. Paul George already think way too highly of himself, not having accomplished anything thus far besides being pretty good, and pretty inconsistent. Hibbert is annoying too. I'd rather see LeBron, Wade, and co destroy these guys again. They have a mid 90s Knick vibe to them that I don't like.

confident guys having fun playing the game and turning around a franchise.

yeah what a buncha *****.

Meticode
11-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Miami Heat @ Indiana Pacers, December 10th, 7:00 PM ET

crisoner
11-13-2013, 08:12 PM
They have the leagues attention.....they had Miami's last year in the playoffs.

crunk-juice
11-13-2013, 08:15 PM

there's no chance I miss going to this game.

Greg Oden 50
11-13-2013, 08:17 PM

lebron ???? I dun like watching a roboAT playing basketball,Heat's basketball is the most boring team in NBA history,everytime I watching them,I always asleep :roll:

U prefer flopping basketball than playing real defence team like Pacers:facepalm

scm5
11-13-2013, 08:19 PM
have their attention, yes. but I don't think they fear the Pacers.

They should. George and Stephenson look much improved.

TheGreatDeraj
11-13-2013, 08:27 PM
They better. Heat vs Pacers is going to be amazing in May :rockon:

Pacers look legit, but a few questions remained unanswered

-Will Paul George can continue his projection towards super-stardom?
-Can Hibbert can keep defending the paint and get Off rebound like he has been?
-Can Hill and Stevenson continue to score double digits and play solid D?
-Will Granger return and give them another scorer besides Scola off the bench?

Not a big pacer fan, but I these guys, they have been my #2 team to watch on league pass behind the Lakers.

Meticode
11-13-2013, 08:30 PM
They better. Heat vs Pacers is going to be amazing in May :rockon:

Pacers look legit, but a few questions remained unanswered

-Will Paul George can continue his projection towards super-stardom?
-Can Hibbert can keep defending the paint and get Off rebound like he has been?
-Can Hill and Stevenson continue to score double digits and play solid D?
-Will Granger return and give them another scorer besides Scola off the bench?

Not a big pacer fan, but I these guys, they have been my #2 team to watch on league pass behind the Lakers.
My biggest question is if their bench will be much better than last year. Bird basically came in and undid all the moves that took place while he was there, basically reconstructing their bench because it was pretty bad in the playoffs.

Scola has been great for them so far.

TheGreatDeraj
11-13-2013, 08:46 PM
My biggest question is if their bench will be much better than last year. Bird basically came in and undid all the moves that took place while he was there, basically reconstructing their bench because it was pretty bad in the playoffs.

Scola has been great for them so far.

Yea they're bench is pretty weak. I guess they are banking on Granger coming back and giving them a scoring option. Otherwise that is going to be a weakness of theirs. Granger was expected to practice this week, so we'll have to see if he can make an impact.

Bench isn't as important in the playoffs as in the regular season, but the bench can't be losing leads or getting in giant holes while the starers are on the bench either.

All Net
11-13-2013, 09:32 PM
They should. Pacers got better this summer with an improved George and Stephenson. Adding scola was a great addition.

Bigsmoke
11-13-2013, 09:35 PM

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w364/MATW88/imagesCA31J2RM_zpsde25521f.jpg (http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/MATW88/media/imagesCA31J2RM_zpsde25521f.jpg.html)

All Net
11-13-2013, 11:28 PM
there's no chance I miss going to this game.

They meet the week after too on the 18th. In Miami.

EnoughSaid
11-13-2013, 11:31 PM

Might get to see this. Only a 1 and a half hour drive to Indy from Cincinnati. :rockon: