PDA

View Full Version : What will you make out of Westbrook outplaying Chris Paul tonight on national TV?

Budadiiii
11-13-2013, 10:30 PM
CP3 is the undisputed best PG in the league and the best player this season so far.

What will you make out of Russell Westbrook thoroughly outplaying him tonight, on national TV no less...

No big deal or impressive on Russ's part and you just found a newfound respect for this overachieving menace?

Guys, you need to understand what type of human being Russell is. These guys come around once every 1000 years or so. Please enjoy it while you can.

Jameerthefear
11-13-2013, 10:31 PM
I'll be so hard.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Nothing.

Budadiiii
11-13-2013, 10:34 PM
I'll be so hard.
Watching bball can increase blood flow. Your dick has veins and blood vessels.

It's normal to have erections when watching basketball. Especially when it's guys like Russ and Chris.

Enjoy the game bro. Hope all is well.

Budadiiii
11-13-2013, 10:36 PM
Nothing.
This wouldn't be the first time it happened. So I don't think nothing is the right answer.

This isn't Carmelo outplaying young Durant. This is young Westbrook thoroughly outplaying prime CP3 on multiple occasions. It's more than nothing.

Jameerthefear
11-13-2013, 10:37 PM
Watching bball can increase blood flow. Your dick has veins and blood vessels.

It's normal to have erections when watching basketball. Especially when it's guys like Russ and Chris.

Enjoy the game bro. Hope all is well.
Thanks. Was getting worried.

Le Shaqtus
11-13-2013, 10:48 PM
It's going to be an awesome match up. Durant will get his, but Russ vs. Paul could potentially determine who is the best point in the league.

demons2005
11-13-2013, 11:19 PM
Westbrooks still rusty but he will still outplay him like all other top PG's do. It won't change how I view them in that Westbrook >>> Paul.

TheReal Kendall
11-13-2013, 11:25 PM
I got Westbrook over CP3 anyway so it wouldn't surprise me one bit

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Westbrook isn't in Paul's league. Moron.

Inactive
11-13-2013, 11:34 PM
I wouldn't really care. Paul is better at running a team, but Westbrook is a difficult matchup for him individually.

Young X
11-13-2013, 11:37 PM
:durantunimpressed:

CP will outplay him.

nathanjizzle
11-13-2013, 11:50 PM
0-3 clippers 8-0 start great leader.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-13-2013, 11:51 PM
dlt

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 12:02 AM
0-3 clippers 8-0 start great leader.
I own your soul.

BallsOut
11-14-2013, 02:31 AM
:biggums:

DuMa
11-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Godbrook Shames Your Foolish Predictions

Young X
11-14-2013, 02:32 AM

CP with 16 dimes/2 TO's.

Westbrick out there choking on his FT's.

:applause:

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:33 AM
http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_full/v1377519764/miley-cyrus-vma-twerk.gif

toooo
11-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Well CP3 won that battle.

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 02:35 AM

CP with 16 dimes/2 TO's.

Westbrick out there choking on his FT's.

WB would have 35 dimes if he had Jordan and Griffin finishing his drive and dishes.

Stuck with Thabeet, Gomes, Collison, and 19 year old Adams tonight.

CP3 still got outplayed.

joeyjoejoe
11-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Didn't go as planned I guess, wstbrk had few more points but cp more steals blocks rebounds assists less turnovers was better down the stretch cp outplayed his ass

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 02:37 AM
Didn't go as planned I guess
half of CP's assists come from normal everyday passes that JJ Redick, Griffin, Jordan, Crawford, Dunleavy make.

Westbrook literally has to force every single assist he gets except for the occasional easy one from Durant.

CP did NOT outplay WB tonight...

toooo
11-14-2013, 02:39 AM
half of CP's assists come from normal everyday passes that JJ Redick, Griffin, Jordan, Crawford, Dunleavy make.

Westbrook literally has to force every single assist he gets except for the occasional easy one from Durant.

Lol, dude, are you serious? He has DURANT on his team. Arguably the best current scorer. Please stop. You are trying too hard.

joeyjoejoe
11-14-2013, 02:41 AM

Lol paul had better stats and his team won haha

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 02:43 AM
Lol, dude, are you serious? He has DURANT on his team. Arguably the best current scorer. Please stop. You are trying too hard.
Do you even watch the games? Durant hits the occasional open jump shot from WB but for the most part he gets his buckets from pull ups, getting fouled, and drives to the basket.

Having Griffin/Jordan down low is much better for assist numbers than having Durant on your team. Couple that with Redick, Crawford, Dunleavy and there you have it.

The **** is WB passing to? Thabo and Jackson? **** out of here.

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 02:46 AM
Nah... I'm ****ing with yall. CP outplayed Westbrook tonight. :pimp:

I even win arguments when I'm clearly wrong. :pimp:

TheMilkyBarKid
11-14-2013, 02:47 AM
:facepalm come on man cp3 was well better today.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:49 AM

:biggums: is Budadiiii Fresh Kid or am I needed new glasses?

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 02:54 AM

Lmao. Like I said in the game thread, me and you don't usually agree about Westbrook but I gained a lot of respect for him when he came back early from his injury, and said he owes it to his teammates.

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Lmao. Like I said in the game thread, me and you don't usually agree about Westbrook but I gained a lot of respect for him when he came back early from his injury, and said he owes it to his teammates.

Nice objective post from you. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done and continues to do for this franchise.

Droid101
11-14-2013, 02:59 AM
Who doesn't have Budadiiii on ignore? I'm perplexed. I thought everyone was ignoring his ignorant, trolling, waste of time ass.

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Who doesn't have Budadiiii on ignore? I'm perplexed. I thought everyone was ignoring his ignorant, trolling, waste of time ass.
Obviously not you since you continue to post in my threads and mention my name.

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:06 AM

Nice objective post from you. He deserves a lot of credit for what he has done and continues to do for this franchise.

Thanks, he made some bad decisions at the end of the game but he was definitely scary, he was back to his quick form (probably will get even quicker as the season goes on), getting steals, making high energy plays, and making great passes. If he continues to play like this, a lot of the matchups will be much more interesting.

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Thanks, he made some bad decisions at the end of the game but he was definitely scary, he was back to his quick form (probably will get even quicker as the season goes on), getting steals, making high energy plays, and making great passes. If he continues to play like this, a lot of the matchups will be much more interesting.
When his shot is falling... his impact is incredible. He has shot like shit this season and seems not quite up to speed. Making boneheaded plays as you alluded to.

I don't worry about WB getting his shit together because you know he's always working and practicing hard. Just a matter of time for someone like him.

Playoff hoops gonna be fun this year my dude.

Fox
11-14-2013, 03:16 AM
Lol @ Westbrick

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 03:19 AM
Lol @ Westbrick
7-18 is actually a good night for him this season.

Bringing that FG% up slowly but surely

Young X
11-14-2013, 03:24 AM
I was slightly impressed with CP's defense against WB. He did a decent job staying in front of him which is damn near impossible, fighting over screens, causing turnovers, and he didn't let WB bully him.

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:31 AM
When his shot is falling... his impact is incredible. He has shot like shit this season and seems not quite up to speed. Making boneheaded plays as you alluded to.

I don't worry about WB getting his shit together because you know he's always working and practicing hard. Just a matter of time for someone like him.

Playoff hoops gonna be fun this year my dude.

I'm glad we had a legit conversation. I'll keep my eye on WB, hopefully he does improve like you said, I'll be rooting for him. The Clippers vs OKC matchup will be even more fun that way. Can't wait!

You're definitely right, the playoffs are going to be awesome man.

nathanjizzle
11-14-2013, 07:58 AM
I own your soul.

you dont even own your own soul.