PDA

View Full Version : Good win Refs

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:30 AM
Taking 0-5 Matt Barnes out of the game and 6-6 Serge Ibaka out of the game because Ibaka responded to Matt Barnes giving him a hard shove.

Leaves me wondering, why didn't Scott Brooks send Hasheem Thabeet after Chris Paul in the 2nd half? Have him keep shoving him until CP3 responds and then gets ejected

joeyjoejoe
11-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Not refs fault wbrk choked his clutch freethrows

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Not refs fault wbrk choked his clutch freethrows

No, you are misunderstanding, I'm not saying it's the refs fault for that, I'm saying it's the refs fault for ejecting Ibaka for no good reason, when Ibaka was playing well.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:35 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The refs were licking the nuts of Westbrook and Durant in the 4th quarter.

Stay salty.

toooo
11-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Blame the refs for the loss, wow, something new from a Thunder fan.

Westbrook choked away his ft's. Can't blame the refs for westbrook's dumb plays either. What was that lay up towards the end of the game? Lol.

Young X
11-14-2013, 02:36 AM
This game was revenge for Ibaka punching Blake in the nuts and not getting ejected last season.

NumberSix
11-14-2013, 02:37 AM
Lol @ the idea of NBA refs rigging AGAINST the thunder. That's a good one. :roll:

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 02:37 AM
clippers might be better than thunder this year

TheMilkyBarKid
11-14-2013, 02:38 AM
Westbitch proved he's not as good as cp3 tonight, after the missed freethrows you could see him trying his hardest only to have cp3 get dimes while being guarded by him and lose it on the break.

j3lademaster
11-14-2013, 02:38 AM
Not an OKC fan, but it was Reggie Jackson's and1 dribble showcase turnover that put the nail in the coffin for OKC. Griffin also got 2 free throws on a clean Ibaka block, got mad and clamped his arm.

Durant got some superstar calls as usual but overall the refs were definitely pro LA.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:39 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The refs were licking the nuts of Westbrook and Durant in the 4th quarter.

Stay salty.

We had more points in the paint than them and less FTA. A lot more PF on OKC's end. They ejected Ibaka for responding to a shove.

Stay being a moron

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:39 AM
Lol @ the idea of NBA refs rigging AGAINST the thunder. That's a good one. :roll:

You missed the 2012 finals didn't you

toooo
11-14-2013, 02:40 AM
We had more points in the paint than them and less FTA. A lot more PF on OKC's end. They ejected Ibaka for responding to a shove.

Stay being a moron

Woah, less FTA? Now that is something I have never seen a Thunder fan complain of.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:40 AM

Stay being a moron

Hahahahahahahaha. You think FTAs mean what side the refs are favoring.

You sir, are a special kind of stupid.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:41 AM
You missed the 2012 finals didn't you

So rigged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SFsWTr0AmI

RoseCity07
11-14-2013, 02:42 AM
Good troll. I do agree though. I think OKC is the better team. I think OKC will be good enough to beat the Clippers in 6 games. Westbrook is going to get back to superstar form.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:43 AM
So rigged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SFsWTr0AmI

You have by far the worst logic I have ever seen if you think that in any way counters what I said

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:44 AM
You have by far the worst logic I have ever seen if you think that in any way counters what I said

http://www.rebgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/GOW-judgement.jpeg

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 02:47 AM
I like OKC, but you can't complain about the refs punishing Ibaka for his stupidity.. If Barnes is such a waste of space as you say, Ibaka should have just not responded or put his hands up after Barnes pushed him. It would have been an ejection and free throws for OKC while keeping Ibaka in the game.

If pushing a player like Barnes did was a surefire way to get a double ejection, lots of coaches would be sending their bench players to go shove stars. It doesn't work that way. I guarantee you if Lebron got shoved by Reggie Jackson he's stand there and stare and Jackson while they threw him out of the game, then go take his free throws.

I don't understand why people fish for excuses so much. It's a regular season game. There are 82 of these.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:49 AM
I like OKC, but you can't complain about the refs punishing Ibaka for his stupidity.. If Barnes is such a waste of space as you say, Ibaka should have just not responded or put his hands up after Barnes pushed him. It would have been an ejection and free throws for OKC while keeping Ibaka in the game.

If pushing a player like Barnes did was a surefire way to get a double ejection, lots of coaches would be sending their bench players to go shove stars. It doesn't work that way. I guarantee you if Lebron got shoved by Reggie Jackson he's stand there and stare and Jackson while they threw him out of the game, then go take his free throws.

Sorry, the majority of the league is gonna respond to a hard shove. No reason to EJECT a guy for defending himself by shoving back. Give him a technical? Sure, even though I don't agree with that either.

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Sorry, the majority of the league is gonna respond to a hard shove. No reason to EJECT a guy for defending himself by shoving back. Give him a technical? Sure, even though I don't agree with that either.

Well then that's their problem. If you can't even stay composed and look at the big picture (i.e you're in a professional basketball game), then you deserve to be ejected.

Just because someone breaks the rules and starts a fight doesn't mean you have to continue it. That's no excuse.. I'd be saying the same thing if it was one of the Clippers doing it.

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:04 AM
Lebron got punched in the head once and didn't respond. Anyone have that link?

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:09 AM
Lebron got punched in the head once and didn't respond. Anyone have that link?

Like I said, Lebron's fans, his teammates, and Miami's fans would all be disappointed if his own stupidity caused him to miss part of a game, especially if they lost afterwards.

When all is said and done, it's not worth it to participate in a fight like that. It's better to let the other person fighting you start it for no reason, get no retaliation from you, and get thrown out of the game.

Can you imagine how embarrassing that is? Someone starts a fight with you, you ignore them, they get ejected, game goes on.

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:15 AM
Like I said, Lebron's fans, his teammates, and Miami's fans would all be disappointed if his own stupidity caused him to miss part of a game, especially if they lost afterwards.

When all is said and done, it's not worth it to participate in a fight like that. It's better to let the other person fighting you start it for no reason, get no retaliation from you, and get thrown out of the game.

Can you imagine how embarrassing that is? Someone starts a fight with you, you ignore them, they get ejected, game goes on.

Right. Ibaka had no business clenching his fists

Droid101
11-14-2013, 03:17 AM
OP... just stop.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/FuB4r/BaseballNegged.gif

Droid101
11-14-2013, 03:18 AM
You are an idiot.

Correct response to altercation: walk away.

This has been a fact for many, many years in the NBA and in real life.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:20 AM
You are an idiot.

Correct response to altercation: walk away.

This has been a fact for many, many years in the NBA and in real life.

Last year Serge Ibaka punched Blake Griffin in the nuts and got a flargant one. This year he got shoved hard and clinched his fists and got ejected for it.

We just want consistency. What Ibaka did was absolutely not ejection worthy IMO. That has happened plenty of times with no ejection call. What makes it even worse is that Barnes was 0-5 and Ibaka was 6-6. The refs won the game for the Clippers with that call.

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Last year Serge Ibaka punched Blake Griffin in the nuts and got a flargant one. This year he got shoved hard and clinched his fists and got ejected for it.

We just want consistency. What Ibaka did was absolutely not ejection worthy IMO. That has happened plenty of times with no ejection call. What makes it even worse is that Barnes was 0-5 and Ibaka was 6-6. The refs won the game for the Clippers with that call.

You're missing the point. There was an altercation. The refs tried to break it up. They told the players to stop, they didn't listen. Barnes AND Ibaka both kept trying to fight. That was the key.

Did you even watch the game or listen to the commentators? After halftime they said the ref's decision had to do with the fact that they told the players multiple times to stop and they kept going.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:30 AM
You're missing the point. There was an altercation. The refs tried to break it up. They told the players to stop, they didn't listen. Barnes AND Ibaka both kept trying to fight. That was the key.

Did you even watch the game or listen to the commentators? After halftime they said the ref's decision had to do with the fact that they told the players multiple times to stop and they kept going.

The altercation lasted how long? 5-6 seconds? You are overblowing it.

I'm guessing you never watched 90s basketball? If so then move along, child.

grantz
11-14-2013, 03:39 AM
You talk like getting into fights and acting irresponsible is some sort of badge of honor. Stfu with that. It wasn't in the 90s and it isn't today. You have a responsibility as an athlete to be a professional. Kids watch these guys for Christ sakes. Suck up the loss and quit with your retarded rant. Okc took every opportunity to let the game get away from them.

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:40 AM

Look the Clippers are tough, that's all there is to it. Tough game.

And u r starting to sound like Jeff Van Gundy

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:45 AM
You talk like getting into fights and acting irresponsible is some sort of badge of honor. Stfu with that. It wasn't in the 90s and it isn't today. You have a responsibility as an athlete to be a professional. Kids watch these guys for Christ sakes. Suck up the loss and quit with your retarded rant. Okc took every opportunity to let the game get away from them.

Did you watch the 90s or not? Most of the shit that is an EJECTION today, was nothing more than a FOUL in the 90s.

They have pussified this sport to the max and it's so ****ing ruined

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:46 AM
Did you watch the 90s or not? Most of the shit that is an EJECTION today, was nothing more than a FOUL in the 90s.

Social media. the game is under a microscope yo

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:56 AM

The hell do you know about 90's basketball? I'm an 80's kid. Don't tell me what I have watched and what I haven't.

Also, just cause something was right in the 80's doesn't mean it's right now. A lot more people have access to watch these games, including kids. The contracts are different now. You get paid to play basketball, not to defend yourself.

You're in a reffed game, this isn't in the streets. You don't have to defend yourself from stupidity like what Barnes did tonight.. and if you do, you're cut from the same cloth and will be punished.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:57 AM
The hell do you know about 90's basketball? I'm an 80's kid. Don't tell me what I have watched and what I haven't.

Also, just cause something was right in the 80's doesn't mean it's right now. A lot more people have access to watch these games, including kids. The contracts are different now. You get paid to play basketball, not to defend yourself.

You're in a reffed game, this isn't in the streets. You don't have to defend yourself from stupidity like what Barnes did tonight.. and if you do, you're cut from the same cloth and will be punished.

ALL HE DID WAS PUSH HIM BACK.

Sorry, that is not an ejection. We don't need people like you with vag1nas making decisions about this sport and pussifying it to the max

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:58 AM

Exactly right! These ISH people need to learn that it's not ok to clench your fist and try to act wild and tough. You have to let it go.

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 03:59 AM

Lol but someone touches or breathes on Westbrook or Durant and everyone cries for free throws. Double standards are awesome!

russwest0
11-14-2013, 04:01 AM
Lol but someone touches or breathes on Westbrook or Durant and everyone cries for free throws. Double standards are awesome!

What? So you are agreeing with me that the refs are shit?

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 05:02 AM
What? So you are agreeing with me that the refs are shit?

Refs are never an excuse. I'm just saying, if you complain about that, you can't complain about all the fouls OKC gets. And I actually like OKC, I have league pass I watch their games.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 05:06 AM
Refs are never an excuse. I'm just saying, if you complain about that, you can't complain about all the fouls OKC gets. And I actually like OKC, I have league pass I watch their games.

Looks like someone missed out on 1999, 2002, 2006, and 2011

TheCalmInsanity
11-14-2013, 07:12 AM
Looks like someone missed out on 1999, 2002, 2006, and 2011

And you and every other fan makes fun of those people. It's called bias. Don't blame the refs, if your team played well they shouldn't have been in that situation.

Trollsmasher
11-14-2013, 07:18 AM
OKC fan crying about refs:roll:

Soulful
11-14-2013, 07:55 AM
It was the ref's fault for calling that nice clean block a foul, thats how he got frustrated, then blake had to be annoying and hold his arm!

BUT thats not how thunder lost the game, it was Jackson's dribble, Westbrooke missed fts and KD had an air ball as well.

HoopsFanNumero1
11-14-2013, 09:40 AM
The nerve of this Durant groupie to complain about refs. Especially about ejections when Nene getting ejected was the only reason they won against the Wizards.