PDA

View Full Version : OKC is terrible without Perkins

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Perkins is the heart of that team.

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 02:33 AM
I've never bad mouthed Perkins.

Key part of this teams success. Sad it takes a family tragedy for morons to finally see it.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:33 AM
I've never bad mouthed Perkins.

Key part of this teams success. Sad it takes a family tragedy for morons to finally see it.
Agreed. Definitely an asterisk game. OKC missing all of it's interior toughness without Ibaka and Perkins.

Pacquiao
11-14-2013, 02:38 AM
Defense is just not about Stats - rebounds or blocks.

Box out and making the opponent miss shots inside the paint are something Perkins can bring.
He could have made Deandre or Blake struggled throughout the whole game

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 02:39 AM
boston would have won the championship if perkins didn't get hurt

bdreason
11-14-2013, 02:42 AM
OKC was fine until Ibaka got ejected.

If OKC would have run Durant at the 4 and Adams at the 5 they probably still would have won. Not sure what Brooks was thinking with his rotations out there tonight.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:43 AM
OKC was fine until Ibaka got ejected.

If OKC would have run Durant at the 4 and Adams at the 5 they probably still would have won. Not sure what Brooks was thinking with his rotations out there tonight.
Adams is not very good defensively tbh. He'll get there though.

Real Men Wear Green
I would love to see what Perk could do on a team where no one was trying to lead the league in scoring.

RoundMoundOfReb
I would love to see what Perk could do on a team where no one was trying to lead the league in scoring.
:applause: Minnesota?

Real Men Wear Green
11-14-2013, 02:45 AM
If a Kobe assist can happen when a teammate puts back one of his misses can we get Perk assists for points scored when he doesn't touch the ball? Perk should be leading the league in assists.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:47 AM
FACT: OKC has a 83.3% higher win percentage when Perkins plays this season. That's 68 games in an 82 game season.

MVP.

RoundMoundOfReb
If a Kobe assist can happen when a teammate puts back one of his misses can we get Perk assists for points scored when he doesn't touch the ball? Perk should be leading the league in assists.
Perkins should get assists for his screen setting ability. Invaluable attribute.

Budadiiii
FACT: OKC has a 71.4% higher win percentage when Perkins plays this season. That's 58 games in an 82 game season.

MVP.
Haters. check his win %

SillyRabbit
11-14-2013, 02:49 AM
Ibaka gets ejected before halftime for no reason when he's 6-6.

OP claims that PERKINS is the heart of OKC.

Strong logic there.

Real Men Wear Green
11-14-2013, 02:50 AM
Perkins should get assists for his screen setting ability. Invaluable attribute.
Between screens set and Perk assists he's averaging a double-double.

BallsOut
11-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Perkins is their best post defender. In a western conference containing the likes of Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph he is their most valuable asset come playoff time.

Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher bring that clutch veteran experience needed to the Thunder and should get the ample playing time they deserve.

OKC's best lineup:

PG: Fisher
SG: Westbrook
SF: Durant
PF: Ibaka
C: Perkins

Real Men Wear Green
11-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Ibaka gets ejected before halftime for no reason when he's 6-6.

OP claims that PERKINS is the heart of OKC.

Strong logic there.
If Perk was there Ibaka wouldn't be getting into nonfights because Perk would take on all the nonfights. Without Perk Ibaka can only get ejected for getting shoved and looking confused.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Perkins is their best post defender. In a western conference containing the likes of Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin, Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph he is their most valuable asset come playoff time.

Kendrick Perkins and Derek Fisher bring that clutch veteran experience needed to OKC and should get the ample playing time they deserve.
Great post :applause:

They don't call him the "dwight stopper" for nothing.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:55 AM
If Perk was there Ibaka wouldn't be getting into nonfights because Perk would take on all the nonfights. Without Perk Ibaka can only get ejected for getting shoved and looking confused.
Pretty much this. No way Ibaka acts so immaturely with a veteran leader like Perk guiding him. Without Perk Ibaka is lost.

BlazerRed
11-14-2013, 02:56 AM
This thread :facepalm A bunch of trolls trying to bait idiots. Boring :sleeping

Real Men Wear Green
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Pretty much this. No way Ibaka acts so immaturely with a veteran leader like Perk guiding him. Without Perk Ibaka is lost.
And he also gives sound advice on fashion.

OldSkoolball#52
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
MVPerkins :bowdown:

Budadiiii
11-14-2013, 03:00 AM
This is one of the greatest threads in ISH history.

So much this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FgpshdZIdPQ/TzfQUsWtM6I/AAAAAAAAAuU/rhNfLt9mQ88/s1600/jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

j3lademaster
11-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Pretty much this. No way Ibaka acts so immaturely with a veteran leader like Perk guiding him. Without Perk Ibaka is lost.You had me believing you were serious in your first 3 posts. Ladies and gentleman, this is how you troll. Well done, sir. :cheers:

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Lakers don't beat boston if perk stays healthy

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 03:26 AM
Anybody know how many more games Perk is gonna miss?

LakersDaBEst
11-14-2013, 04:26 AM
Anybody know how many more games Perk is gonna miss?

just two.

I was relieved when Perkin's couldnt play game 7 in the Final against the Lakers :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 04:29 AM
just two.

I was relieved when Perkin's couldnt play game 7 in the Final against the Lakers :bowdown:
You guys definitely dodged a bullet it there. Imagine how badly a prime Perk would've abused Bynum in a game 7.

VIntageNOvel
11-14-2013, 05:05 AM
his moving screen is valuable to their offense

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2013, 01:24 AM
OKC defense without Perk = trash.

Real Men Wear Green
11-15-2013, 01:57 AM
OKC defense without Perk = trash.
No leadership, intelligence or fashion sense.

Pacquiao
11-15-2013, 02:26 AM
OKC are horrible without Perkins

imdaman99
11-15-2013, 02:31 AM
okc winless without perk :lol

VIntageNOvel
11-15-2013, 02:38 AM
okc winless without perk :lol

check my win % :lol

BallsOut
11-15-2013, 02:42 AM
Perkins would've slowed down David Lee, who had his way with 22 pts tonight. Perkin's defense is so valuable for this OKC Thunder team and it's showing again tonight.

BlazerRed
11-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Perkins would've slowed down David Lee, who had his way with 22 pts tonight. Perkin's defense is so valuable for this OKC Thunder team and it's showing again tonight.

:roll:

red1
11-15-2013, 03:06 AM
:roll:

KingBeasley08
11-15-2013, 03:18 AM
Perkins should be MVP right now. The Thunder are clearly lost without him and he's been balling. He actually has a higher PER than Derrick Rose right now, a former MVP. Would love to see him win it :cheers:

Graviton
11-15-2013, 03:26 AM
I apologize for not seeing the light (or the dark in this case). Lawd Perkins is truly the most important factor in OKC's elite level of play. His gritty balls to the wall and pancakes on the floor type attitude has really helped OKC's young roster mature and grow stronger over the years, he is both the emotional leader on the court and also the no nonsense father figure that the boys need. Every time he steps on the court, the opposing team's so called "tough guys" tremble in fear of his violent ground stomps and terrifying mean mugs. The only known creature known to mankind that is able to stand up to the might of Perkins is Ron "Bones" Jones....errr I mean Ron Artest. Who is able to calm Kendrick's bloodlust with his serrated elbows every time they meet on the merciless battlefield known to us as NBA.

ILLsmak
11-15-2013, 03:48 AM
And he also gives sound advice on fashion.

lol you've made four smirk-worthy jokes in this thread and nobody laughed, so let me be the first.

That being said... I like Perk.

-Smak

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2013, 11:05 AM
I apologize for not seeing the light (or the dark in this case). Lawd Perkins is truly the most important factor in OKC's elite level of play. His gritty balls to the wall and pancakes on the floor type attitude has really helped OKC's young roster mature and grow stronger over the years, he is both the emotional leader on the court and also the no nonsense father figure that the boys need. Every time he steps on the court, the opposing team's so called "tough guys" tremble in fear of his violent ground stomps and terrifying mean mugs. The only known creature known to mankind that is able to stand up to the might of Perkins is Ron "Bones" Jones....errr I mean Ron Artest. Who is able to calm Kendrick's bloodlust with his serrated elbows every time they meet on the merciless battlefield known to us as NBA.
:applause:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-17-2013, 02:35 AM
Perking comes back - OKC wins.

Stats:

2 points/5 Rebounds/3 Assists/18 Screens resulting in a made basket*/ 23 Altered shots*/ 13 Motivational speeches*

* - I counted. Not an official NBA stat.

:applause: MVPerkins

BallsOut
11-17-2013, 02:38 AM

Stats:

2 points/5 Rebounds/3 Assists/18 Screens resulting in a made basket*/ 23 Altered shots*/ 13 Motivational speeches*

Don't forget he also had 15 mean mugs, that interior defensive intimidation :coleman:

Sheik1287
11-17-2013, 02:54 AM
Perkins should be MVP right now. The Thunder are clearly lost without him and he's been balling. He actually has a higher PER than Derrick Rose right now, a former MVP. Would love to see him win it :cheers:
People need to appreciate Scrubkins more. :applause:

Eric Cartman
11-17-2013, 02:56 AM
Perkins is still a scrub, possibly the worst starter in the league, idiots.

BlazerRed
11-17-2013, 04:22 AM

Stats:

So what you're saying is if we count the stats that actually matter Perkins had a 18/23/13 game. We are not worthy :bowdown:

Budadiiii
11-17-2013, 04:27 AM
So what you're saying is if we count the stats that actually matter Perkins had a 18/23/13 game. We are not worthy :bowdown:
18/23/13/2/5/3

Is this shit real life?

Not only that... but he comes back and Thunder win a blowout game after losing back2back in his absence.

This is the worst player in the league according to some people on here? lol.... The idiots truly get exposed in these types of situations. There are those who watch the games objectively and intelligently, and those who don't....

What can you do?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-17-2013, 04:28 AM
18/23/13/2/5/3

Is this shit real life?

Not only that... but he comes back and Thunder win a blowout game after losing back2back in his absence.

This is the worst player in the league according to some people on here? lol.... The idiots truly get exposed in these types of situations. There are those who watch the games objectively and intelligently, and those who don't....

What can you do?
:applause:

BlazerRed
11-17-2013, 05:02 AM
18/23/13/2/5/3

Is this shit real life?

What can you do?

I apologize for ever doubting the great GOATkins. I am bad and I should feel bad. All hail the true king of the Thunder :bowdown:

SacJB Shady
11-17-2013, 05:10 AM
what if perkins went to miami

PizzamanIRL
11-17-2013, 05:17 AM
what if perkins went to miami

Aaaaand you just crossed the line.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-19-2013, 12:04 AM
Another game Perkins plays - another game the Thunder win.

7-1 with Perk
0-2 without

No doubt Perk made plenty of plays that did not show up in the stat sheet. :applause:

russwest0
11-19-2013, 12:05 AM
Another game Perkins plays - another game the Thunder win.

7-1 with Perk
0-2 without

No doubt Perk made plenty of plays that did not show up in the stat sheet. :applause:

Lmao Perk had so many dumbass plays this game. He was the reason it was even close with his -11 plus/minus

Is this an inside joke I don't know about? If so then :lol :lol

PERK = GOAT :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Lmao Perk had so many dumbass plays this game. He was the reason it was even close with his -11 plus/minus

Is this an inside joke I don't know about? If so then :lol :lol

PERK = GOAT :bowdown:
I'm not too familiar with this plus/minus stat. How does it weigh leadership?

russwest0
11-19-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm not too familiar with this plus/minus stat. How does it weigh leadership?

All the plus/minus stat does is show how much weight Porkins fatass needs to lose after each game in order to not nearly f*ck us over the next game

KingBeasley08
11-19-2013, 12:53 AM
Unbelievable. The gap between 'Perkins' and 'The field' in the MVP race is growing day by day. We are watching greatness guys.

This must be what it felt like to watch Bill Russell :bowdown:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-19-2013, 12:54 AM
Unbelievable. The gap between 'Perkins' and 'The field' in the MVP race is growing day by day. We are watching greatness guys.

This must be what it felt like to watch Bill Russell :bowdown:
That's actually a terrific comparison. Although I would say Perkins is slightly more of a "winner". Future repped. :applause:

Graviton
02-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Now 0-4 without Perkins. The true MVP and leader of the team is missed dearly. Without the big dog the little pups are looking dazed and confused out there.

Come back Lord Goatkins.

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/02/kendrick-perkins-scowl.jpg

zoom17
02-26-2014, 11:34 PM
Now 0-4 without Perkins. The true MVP and leader of the team is missed dearly. Without the big dog the little pups are looking dazed and confused out there.

Come back Lord Goatkins.

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/02/kendrick-perkins-scowl.jpg

:oldlol:

Micku
02-26-2014, 11:35 PM
Goatkins. MVPkins.

We're not worthy.