PDA

View Full Version : The NBA is a ****ing joke..

BlazerRed
11-14-2013, 02:50 AM
SERIOUSLY?! I just watched the OKC v Clippers game. They are seriously going to eject Ibaka and Barnes for those pissy little pushes? What an absolute disgrace. Neither of them should have been ejected, Barnes should have gotten a tech for starting the whole thing, you could argue Ibaka maybe gets a tech.. but ejecting both players? Give me a ****ing break :facepalm

Way to ruin the game for everyone. The officials should be suspended for that travesty.

Eric Cartman
11-14-2013, 02:52 AM
times will get better friend I promise

'cause what we seeing now it's utter bullshit

russwest0
11-14-2013, 02:54 AM
JVG was right, we need to open the cage and see who the real tough guys are. 90's basketball was 100x better than the piece of shit product we are forced to watch right now if we are NBA fans.

The LAC/OKC game had 70 damn FT's as well. This shit is getting out of hand. There were also like 5-6 blatant travels that went uncalled. I thought they were gonna make the traveling rule a point of emphasis this year?

This shit is just simply getting out of hand.

BlazerRed
11-14-2013, 02:54 AM
times will get better friend I promise

'cause what we seeing now it's utter bullshit
Doubt it, as we see now the old regular tech fouls are now ejections, so soon we'll be giving techs for standard fouls. Man I'm pissed. This shit is ruining the game.

talkingconch
11-14-2013, 02:56 AM
what a joke

anyone have a vid?

9erempiree
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Out of my 26 years of watching basketball this is the weakest era.

BlazerRed
11-14-2013, 02:57 AM
what a joke

anyone have a vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bluUBpCDTUI

GoRapz
11-14-2013, 02:58 AM
U guys can thank Ron Artest, Ben Wallace and the Palace fans. Bottom line is, refs don't want to see things escalate because they have 0 control when things do.

talkingconch
11-14-2013, 03:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bluUBpCDTUI
:roll: :roll: :roll: NBA

play on holy ****

9erempiree
11-14-2013, 03:00 AM
The fall of the NBA started when Stern tried to implement a dress code. There were too much so-called thugs with their cornrows, tattoos and baggy clothes. It didn't help that there was a brawl at the palace.

It seemed we went from a tough era to a sissy era overnight.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:02 AM
U guys can thank Ron Artest, Ben Wallace and the Palace fans. Bottom line is, refs don't want to see things escalate because they have 0 control when things do.

The problem is the way the refs are programmed right now they are so weak minded anytime something goes down between two players it is almost ALWAYS a double tech or more.

I see nothing stopping coaches from sending a scrub player out there in the game to just shove the other teams best player once or twice until he retaliates and gets ejected

talkingconch
11-14-2013, 03:02 AM
game is boring without emotion

ispin69
11-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Yup they're not going to let it escalate, the tension was too strong they had to eject. Ibaka clenched his fist and was about to throw too. Good call.

Eric Cartman
11-14-2013, 03:06 AM
Yup they're not going to let it escalate, the tension was too strong they had to eject. Ibaka clenched his fist and was about to throw too. Good call.

***** u soft :biggums:

T-Time3
11-14-2013, 03:08 AM
blake is such a poosay
you can spot the pattern easily, almost everytime prior to shoving match between clippers vs anybody, blake is the one who purposely tangle his arm with the other players arm.

thing is it's usually the opponent's starting center/forward and clippers "thugs" (barnes,dudley, last year it was reggie evans) who is not really important

i see what u did blake

BlazerRed
11-14-2013, 03:08 AM
:facepalm

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:12 AM
clenching your fist = ejection

:roll: :roll: :roll:

wow the nba has really gone to da shitters

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:13 AM
Punching a guy in the nuts = flagrant 1
Clenching fists = ejection

:roll: :roll: :roll:

nba should be ashamed

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:20 AM
The fall of the NBA started when Stern tried to implement a dress code. There were too much so-called thugs with their cornrows, tattoos and baggy clothes. It didn't help that there was a brawl at the palace.

It seemed we went from a tough era to a sissy era overnight.

and add how players talk shit to each other now after the game. But not to their face, but on twitter

kamil
11-14-2013, 03:24 AM
The fall of the NBA started when Stern tried to implement a dress code. There were too much so-called thugs with their cornrows, tattoos and baggy clothes.

Allen Iverson started it all. I never liked that hoodrat.

andremiller07
11-14-2013, 03:28 AM
The NBA has to start throwing out players who actually cause the whole thing and in this case that was Griffin, for no reason he was trying to annoy Ibaka by holding him arm when Ibaka got him off he flopped and Matt Barnes came in and everyone got into it.

Griffin instigated the whole thing than acted like he was the victim, you catch and punish the guy who starts the flame not who spreads it.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:29 AM
The NBA has to start throwing out players who actually cause the whole thing and in this case that was Griffin, for no reason he was trying to annoy Ibaka by holding him arm when Ibaka got him off he flopped and Matt Barnes came in and everyone got into it.

Griffin instigated the whole thing than acted like he wasthe victim, you catch and punish the guy who starts the flame not who spreads it.

This. This x1000. Just like JVG was saying, what the hell do they want Ibaka to do, walk around with his arm locked into Griffins?

Horrible officiating and horrible handling of that situation.

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:31 AM
This. This x1000. Just like JVG was saying, what the hell do they want Ibaka to do, walk around with his arm locked into Griffins?

No. Because Griffin can annoy u, but u just have to walk away.

andremiller07
11-14-2013, 03:31 AM

I agree Ibaka was playing good D on Griff and moving great without the ball and they ejected him cause of that. Cp3 tried to do a similar thing against the Kings earlier this year when DMC was on the floor and he purposly racked his face for no reason just to try upset the Kings. It's weak ***** shit imo either be tough but enough of this nonsense.

ispin69
11-14-2013, 03:32 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/9qz5th.jpg

What's so hard to understand?
Throwing Griffin = 1 technical
Loaded clenched fist = 1 technical

2 techs = ejection

:biggums:

russwest0
11-14-2013, 03:35 AM
So removing your arm from an arm lock (and then Griffin flopped) = 1 tech

Clenching your fist to defend yourself after getting shoved but not swinging = 1 tech

Right? My god, I really hope you don't think the game should be officiated that way. You need to be watching the WNBA...

Chuckbrook
11-14-2013, 03:36 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/9qz5th.jpg

Poor Westbrook :(

-Brook

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 03:36 AM

Clenching your fist to defend yourself after getting shoved but not swinging = 1 tech

Right? My god, I really hope you don't think the game should be officiated that way. You need to be watching the WNBA...

It's a good thing for Ibaka. He needs to learn to not overreact.

Chuckbrook
11-14-2013, 03:39 AM
It's a good thing for Ibaka. He needs to learn to not overreact.
Shut the fvck up Shady

I've always wanted to say that. :D

-Brook

BlazerRed
11-14-2013, 03:44 AM

This.. what a joke.

ispin69
11-14-2013, 03:49 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/123wifn.jpg

3rd technical for another shove

Why was Barnes ejected?
He should only have 1 technical.

B-b-but Ibaka dint dew nuffin.

russwest0
11-14-2013, 04:05 AM
where do you live boy I'll show up to your house and f*cking bully your ass and then f*ck your mom and upload to ISH for all to see

f*cking weak ass wanna be troll too obvious dipshit

FKAri
11-14-2013, 04:07 AM
where do you live boy I'll show up to your house and f*cking bully your ass and then f*ck your mom and upload to ISH for all to see

Thats a technical.

tomtucker
11-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Ibaka is a dirty fagggot.........deserved to get ejected

unknowns8
11-14-2013, 04:25 AM

Thats a technical.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

i haven't laughed at anything on ISH for a while but that broke the drought

:applause: :applause: :applause: :

ispin69
11-14-2013, 04:26 AM

He's threatening bodily harm to me and my family.
Mods do something. Please give this guy an ejection.

East_Stone_Ya
11-14-2013, 04:34 AM

it's called a ban

Eric Cartman
11-14-2013, 04:35 AM

no worse than lebron23 pm's