PDA

View Full Version : Raptors Casey is figuring it out.

barkleynash
11-14-2013, 03:20 AM
He's staggering derozen and gay a bit more. He has the right back up point guard in the game. Byucks looks solid. Wing rotation is good with Ross getting burn. I'd like him to not give into opponents small ball rotations and have Amir guard a wing. Post rotation is solid. Val Amir and hansbrough compliment each other well. Acy Gray and novac are specialty players with a role against the right matchup. As bas as the Atlantic is they could actually win the division, especially if Brooklyn craps the bed. Fields is also very useful in small ball type lineups. They have a versatile roster.

bokes15
11-16-2013, 12:51 AM
We need to figure out how to show him the door.

kaiteng
11-17-2013, 12:41 PM
We need to figure out how to show him the door.
Casey will find the way himself.

Dr.Funk
11-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Casey will find the way himself.

I'm not sure he'd know how to open it.

DJMason
11-17-2013, 02:53 PM

Pound the knock... er?

lilbeastnani
11-17-2013, 04:56 PM
:oldlol: this

bada bing
11-25-2013, 11:07 AM
so why the hate against casey? people generally liked him the previous years. Haven't been following the raps much lately as they are not on televsion at all down south.

ZMonkey11
11-30-2013, 12:39 PM
so why the hate against casey? people generally liked him the previous years. Haven't been following the raps much lately as they are not on televsion at all down south.

Because free Valanciunas!

Bcogswell
12-01-2013, 08:55 AM

I somewhat liked him his first season with us, that was about it.

Grey Dawn
12-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Because free Valanciunas!

Yep.

It's funny that 'playing to win now' will end up being what gets Casey fired (not interested in the long term development of the team/tanking)