PDA

View Full Version : J.R. Smith Threatens Brandon Jennings About His Brother

Meticode
11-14-2013, 01:59 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/9975380/jr-smith-new-york-knicks-appeared-threaten-brandon-jennings-detroit-pistons-twitter

:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-14-2013, 02:01 PM
Not appropriate for the GM of a team to be threatening other players.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:37 PM
:roll: :applause:

cos88
11-14-2013, 02:41 PM
battle of the chuckers

niko
11-14-2013, 03:12 PM
Ok, that was funny.

JR is a ****ing idiot with the tweeting. Just stop.

andremiller07
11-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Speaking of JR Smiths bro this is what one Knicks staff member had to say about him

Within the Knicks coaching staff, they believe Chris Smith doesn't even have the talent to be an NBA Development League player—never mind worthy of a roster spot. One opposing GM called him "maybe the worst player in the history of the [NBA] summer league."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1847335-knicks-reportedly-dont-believe-in-chris-smith-anonymous-gm-blasts-jrs-brother

TheReal Kendall
11-14-2013, 06:58 PM
Speaking of JR Smiths bro this is what one Knicks staff member had to say about him

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1847335-knicks-reportedly-dont-believe-in-chris-smith-anonymous-gm-blasts-jrs-brother

So J.R got that much pull huh?

Dude got some dirt on the people in the FO

Real Men Wear Green
11-14-2013, 07:01 PM
I seriously wonder what's so special about this guy that they give his brother a roster spot just to make him happy. I could maybe see them doing that for Melo, and even that would be inappropriate. You don't expect much from the 15th guy but at the same time you don't give the spot to someone for whom you don't have any hope whatsoever.

jimmy77x
11-14-2013, 07:04 PM
JR must have the same kind of dirt on Dolan as Isaiah :lol these guys have to have Dolan pictured kissing a man or some sh!t:roll: :roll: amazing how much pull jr has without doing a damn thing except choking in the playoffs every year.

SacJB Shady
11-14-2013, 07:05 PM
**** Twitter

flipogb
11-14-2013, 07:11 PM
Steph Curry couldn't save his brother from being cut and yet the Knicks bend over for JR

9erempiree
11-14-2013, 07:48 PM
JR Smith definitely has some pull with the Knicks. He must have some pictures of Dolan cross dressing or something of that nature.

First it was his tweets. Booty pics and clubbing pics before a game.

Then it was getting surgery after he got his fat contract.

Now this?

WTF is going on. I am seriously losing my faith in the Knicks.

STATUTORY
11-14-2013, 07:52 PM
JR Smith definitely has some pull with the Knicks. He must have some pictures of Dolan cross dressing or something of that nature.

First it was his tweets. Booty pics and clubbing pics before a game.

Then it was getting surgery after he got his fat contract.

Now this?

WTF is going on. I am seriously losing my faith in the Knicks.

It's Dolan's 60s countercultural sensibilities. He's always quick to support the brazen black man maligned by the public, that's why he stuck with Isiah and that's why he loves melo and JR.

RoseCity07
11-14-2013, 08:25 PM
I'd rather have Chris Smith on my team than JR Smith. The guy is a team cancer.