PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk Eric Bledsoe

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Great season so far with the Suns.

21.1 PPG, 7.1 APG, 4.3 RPG, 1.8 SPG and 24 PER on 51% FG.

His defense, at least when he was on the Clippers, was amazing considering his height.

Only watched one Suns game so far this season, but those numbers are pretty good for someone who was a role player up until this season.

Anyone who watches Suns games more frequently chime in on how well he is playing?

Peteballa
11-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Drafted with the Heat's 2010 draft pick. :(

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Stopped there. Don't Stat-Bandwagon. Op is Phaqqot. Negged. Pooopy Coack.

Stat-Bandwagon? I was just reading an article about him, I think he is being over looked right now, that's all.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 02:26 PM
Drafted with the Heat's 2010 draft pick. :(

Marcus Thornton was also drafted with our pick that year. God damnit.

At least they got Norris Cole :cheers:

Peteballa
11-14-2013, 02:30 PM
At least they got Norris Cole :cheers:

Oh true. And I messed up, they drafted Thornton in 09. Then traded him. They also traded for Pat Beverley in that draft. Then didn't sign him.

Missed opportunities. Oh well.

Peteballa
11-14-2013, 02:32 PM
But yeah Bledsoe's been super impressive, it's funny how he was always an afterthought when playing with Wall back in Kentucky and then in the draft, and now he's putting up better numbers on a better team (so far).

b0bab0i
11-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Imagine if OKC never traded Bledsoe to Clippers on draft day.

OldSkoolball#52
11-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Every night the Suns have a game we get a bledsoe thread.

Levity
11-14-2013, 03:43 PM
He started the season being pretty damn ball dominant when dragic was on the bench. i remember watching his 2nd or 3rd game and 3 back to back plays bledsoe dribbled for almost the whole shotclock, then either drove to the rim or tried a pull up.

now, hes really found a nice groove in playing team ball, while still getting his own. smart move on his half not accepting the extension from the suns. hes going to get a big pay day this summer.

KyleKong
11-14-2013, 03:45 PM
He started the season being pretty damn ball dominant when dragic was on the bench. i remember watching his 2nd or 3rd game and 3 back to back plays bledsoe dribbled for almost the whole shotclock, then either drove to the rim or tried a pull up.

now, hes really found a nice groove in playing team ball, while still getting his own. smart move on his half not accepting the extension from the suns. hes going to get a big pay day this summer.

Interesting. Thank you. :cheers:

East_Stone_Ya
11-14-2013, 03:47 PM
what is there to talk? nikka was refused a contract extension so now he plays hard...he just wants to get paid