PDA

View Full Version : What an amazing game winner by Melo

iDunk
11-15-2013, 12:35 AM
http://abload.de/img/melofnspd.gif

Whole call from the ref makes no sense at all considering Melo was already in the shooting motion & the ref calls it on the floor. Yeah the 1st foul was on the foul but then a 2nd one was committed when Melo was going up & that's the one the ref called!

I don't understand why the league hates the Knicks & Melo so much .. but I've gotten used to it.

So lets appreciate this amazing game winner that was unfairly robbed from Melo & the Knicks tonight. :applause: :applause: :applause:

andremiller07
11-15-2013, 12:36 AM
As a guy who does not like the Knicks at all I can honestly say time in time out they got a raw deal when it comes to the officals. I can't remember the last game they got a good run in terms of calls.

outbreak
11-15-2013, 12:37 AM
pushed in the back and was whacked twice, once before the shooting motion and once after. The ref was reacting to the first one

noob cake
11-15-2013, 12:38 AM

Whole call from the ref makes no sense at all considering Melo was already in the shooting motion & the ref calls it on the floor. Yeah the 1st foul was on the foul but then a 2nd one was committed when Melo was going up & that's the one the ref called!

I don't understand why the league hates the Knicks & Melo so much .. but I've gotten used to it.

So lets appreciate this amazing game winner that was unfairly robbed from Melo & the Knicks tonight. :applause: :applause: :applause:

To be fair, Melo was fouled when he was facing away from the basket on a Harden slap. You can't turn around and shoot the ball when that happens.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Nice angle where you can't even see the initial reach in foul.

DuMa
11-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Today i learned... Knicks fans are LITERALLY BLIND

qrich
11-15-2013, 12:40 AM
A game winner despite the loss.

I love it.

LeGOAT
11-15-2013, 12:41 AM
He was fouled when he was faced away from the basket. You guys god damn retarded or what?

b1imtf
11-15-2013, 12:42 AM
The bad call was in the Rockets' last possesion.. Melo fouled Harden twice, but the ref didn't call the first one

iDunk
11-15-2013, 12:45 AM
He was fouled when he was faced away from the basket. You guys god damn retarded or what?
Yeah but the ref doesn't call it till the 2nd foul is committed which is when Melo is in the motion of Melo starting his shot.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2013, 12:46 AM
You honestly think Melo would've shot that if he didn't hear the whistle first? That alone should tell you it wasn't a continuation.

TheReal Kendall
11-15-2013, 12:51 AM
Honestly the first hit looked like the ref couldn't even see it

kamil
11-15-2013, 01:58 AM

8mb GIF file, seriously ?

Wouldn't it be easier to just upload the video to YouTube and have sound?

coin24
11-15-2013, 03:05 AM
To be fair swap scenarios and Harden is shooting that, you think they call it the same???

Funny cause the very next posession harden gets fouled and they dont call the first shove but the second one to burn the clock and give the Knicks zero chance... I dont normally agree with the ref bias shit but that was disgusting and im sick of seeing the Harden bullshit:banghead:

OldSkoolball#52
11-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Melo actually did have the game winner.

It was his intentional foul on Howard under two minutes. It won the game for the Rockets.

Good job melo.

Dro
11-15-2013, 03:31 AM
Its just a late whistle but it was the correct call....Knicks have won on a horrible 4 point play before...or have we forgotten the 1999 ECF? Of course I haven't.....

Trentknicks
11-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Its just a late whistle but it was the correct call....Knicks have won on a horrible 4 point play before...or have we forgotten the 1999 ECF? Of course I haven't.....
Miller also pushed off Starks for the 9 points in 9 seconds in 95 and didn't get whistled for it, been going both ways for years.

Xover
11-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Notice harden has no reaction at all. It's like he knew it was going to go his way.