PDA

View Full Version : former NFL cheerleader arrested for trying to perform oral sex on a 12-year-old boy

Bigsmoke
11-15-2013, 09:21 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=20902895

Jameerthefear
11-15-2013, 09:26 PM
She got off so easy. Are you kidding me? Switch sexes and see if the same verdict is there.

Horde of Temujin
11-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Nice...

magic chiongson
11-15-2013, 09:49 PM
nice

OhNoTimNoSho
11-15-2013, 09:57 PM
this shouldnt be against the law

Brujesino
11-15-2013, 10:19 PM
http://cdn.observedtrials.net/vb/attachments/f9/29208d1378164521-nils-rieker-misterlimelight-550x336px-ll-93d4d87c_south-park-nice.jpeg

CavaliersFTW
11-15-2013, 10:25 PM
http://cdn.fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Elizabeth-Garner-Titans-cheerleader-picture.jpg

that's her on the right

ballup
11-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Garner, who is married, told police she had been drinking and had "confused" the boy with a man at the party, police said.
What? How do you confuse a 12 year old for a man, even if you are drunk? What were they serving at the party, absinthe?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Trying?? Who stopped her?
:roll:

CelticBaller
11-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Oh wow, if the kid feels like a victim in this :facepalm

christian1923
11-15-2013, 10:50 PM
nice.

$LakerGold
11-15-2013, 11:02 PM
GOBB wouldn't hit that. Elbow's too pointy.

miller-time
11-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Oh wow, if the kid feels like a victim in this :facepalm

What if the kid was gay and a 42 year old male former cheerleader tried to suck him off? Can he feel like a victim then? Or can hot people just do what they want whenever they want?

CelticBaller
11-15-2013, 11:07 PM
What if the kid was gay and a 42 year old male former cheerleader tried to suck him off? Can he feel like a victim then?
Yes, you have to be gay to feel like a victim in this situation. Because I sure as hell know I would've loved this, just like all the horny kids I knew at that age

Heavincent
11-15-2013, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

andgar923
11-15-2013, 11:17 PM
Bunch of f@ggots in this place.

MetsPackers
11-15-2013, 11:44 PM
cotdamn didn't read but if that kid didn't let her do it these young bucks these days are a bunch of slackjawed f@ggots

HarryCallahan
11-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Get Obama on the phone, we've got to get this kid his "luckiest boy in America" medal.

MavsSuperFan
11-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Nice

AirTupac
11-16-2013, 12:04 AM
What if the kid was gay and a 42 year old male former cheerleader tried to suck him off? Can he feel like a victim then? Or can hot people just do what they want whenever they want?

I'd let her rape me anyday

Lakers Legend#32
11-16-2013, 01:08 AM
Can't say it enough,

Nice!

Horde of Temujin
11-16-2013, 01:21 AM

Im not so sure.

Men and women are different, this is known.

It is not the same thing as a man trying to do the same thing for a lot of biological and societal reasons

Jameerthefear
11-16-2013, 01:30 AM
you guys are sick "wow! getting raped by a 40 year old woman is SOOO lucky!!"

HarryCallahan
11-16-2013, 02:06 AM

That 40y.o? Yeah, pretty damn lucky. I wanna shake that kids hand (and smell his fingers).

andgar923
11-16-2013, 02:43 AM

:lol @raped

$LakerGold
11-16-2013, 02:44 AM
That 40y.o? Yeah, pretty damn lucky. I wanna shake that kids hand (and smell his fingers).
:lol

andgar923
11-16-2013, 02:50 AM
I wish a 40 year old that looked like that would've "raped" me when I was 12.

Kinda reminds me of 'Malena'.

Lucky kid

Jameerthefear
11-16-2013, 03:18 AM
:lol @raped
Yes. This IS rape. Well if she sucked him it is...

HarryCallahan
11-16-2013, 03:36 AM
Yes. This IS rape. Well if she sucked him it is...

That boy didn't say no.

andremiller07
11-16-2013, 04:12 AM
This went to court? Is that kid serious ? Wow some people don't know how lucky they are:facepalm

tomtucker
11-16-2013, 04:48 AM
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ps/124/612/1246122_300.jpg

East_Stone_Ya
11-16-2013, 04:55 AM
very nice

AI Thornton
11-16-2013, 05:01 AM
It sounds great to me now, but when I was 12 I was into girls closer to my age, not somebody older than my mom.

Dresta
11-16-2013, 05:06 AM
To keep with the SP theme:

http://www.gulfcoastmag.org/blog/uploads/trapped-in-the-closet.jpg

And you there has to be intercourse for it to be rape btw.

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
11-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Stupud kid. I would let her suck me off then blackmail her and make her my personal sex slave.

tomtucker
11-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Stupud kid. I would let her suck me off then blackmail her and make her my personal sex slave.

belived OJ was only into killings

MavsSuperFan
11-16-2013, 04:04 PM
you guys are male "wow! getting blown by a 40 year old woman is SOOO lucky!!"

Yes. This IS nicccce. Well if she sucked him it is...

Fixed for heterosexuality bro
You're welcome

It's A VC3!!!
11-16-2013, 04:07 PM
What is a 12 year old doing at the same party with a 40 year old? Maybe the son of an older atendee?

code green
11-16-2013, 04:10 PM
I'd slap my kid in the face if he came crying about this shit to me.

CelticBaller
11-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Raped? it ain't rape if he likes it :facepalm

GTFO with that gay shit jameer

It's A VC3!!!
11-16-2013, 04:21 PM
The worst sex case ever involved a young 19 year old named genarlow Wilson. He performed consentual oral sex on a 15 year old and received 10 years in prison. After many years of lawyers bashing the system he only served three years and that old rule was amended. Had to look this up on google because I read this years ago and forgot about it.

Andrei89
11-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Yes this kid is lucky on one side.

On the other side, how ****ing creepy and deranged is a woman who tries to suck off a 12 year old boy. Creepy as ****.

CelticBaller
11-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Maybe he didn't want to do it because he hasn't hit puberty yet, still has a small dick? And besides, I'm 13 and I'd be scared if some random 40+ year old just started forcing me to let her suck me off :oldlol:
http://cdn.fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Elizabeth-Garner-Titans-cheerleader-picture.jpg
You'd be sacred if the one one the right tried to suck you off? cmon man

I hope you're not code green's son

Jameerthefear
11-17-2013, 10:48 AM

I would definitely be freaked out.

Johnny Jones
11-17-2013, 11:49 AM

that's her on the right
That kid is one lucky mother****er

outbreak
11-17-2013, 04:53 PM
and it's exactly the kind of reaction you guys are having here that leads to this woman only getting a slap on the wrist for this. She tried to force herself on a 12 year old kid and you act like he's lucky. If this was a 40 year old dude forcing himself on a 12 year old girl would you be fine with that? What if the dude was super hot and the girl liked him? It's stupid there's a double standard

KobesFinger
11-17-2013, 05:59 PM
Where are her hips?

HarryCallahan
11-17-2013, 09:11 PM
and it's exactly the kind of reaction you guys are having here that leads to this woman only getting a slap on the wrist for this. She tried to force herself on a 12 year old kid and you act like he's lucky. If this was a 40 year old dude forcing himself on a 12 year old girl would you be fine with that? What if the dude was super hot and the girl liked him? It's stupid there's a double standard

Obvious fgt.

Jameerthefear
11-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Obvious fgt.
:no:

D-Wade316
11-18-2013, 01:44 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/jt8/southpark_nice.png
:oldlol:

Dresta
11-18-2013, 01:46 AM
There is a double standard because men and women are different you idiot.

Dbrog
11-18-2013, 01:50 AM
She got off so easy. Are you kidding me? Switch sexes and see if the same verdict is there.

Absolutely agree with this. This is 100% bs!

CelticBaller
11-18-2013, 12:01 PM
:oldlol: :applause:

imdaman99
11-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Raped? it ain't rape if he likes it :facepalm

GTFO with that gay shit jameer
LOL I feel you on that. But what would happen if a 16 yr old girl ENJOYS the sex she receives from a pedofilic 40 yr old dude? What if her best friend outs that fling but the girl is in love with her (guy just wants sex obviously...ugh)?
Is it rape then? There are double standards everywhere.

Either way, some chicks will turn into supersluts when drunk.

CanYouDigIt
11-18-2013, 01:27 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K1FIKvI6UqA/UXca7l4MbWI/AAAAAAAABD8/BCS-LoQobO8/s1600/southpark_nice.png

rufuspaul
11-18-2013, 01:37 PM
Obviously the kid wasn't into it since she tried to blow him and failed

Exactly. I don't know why people are congratulating this kid. He turned down a bj from a hot MILF. He's an ididot.

pinhead
11-18-2013, 02:43 PM
Kids today don't know they are born.

Horde of Temujin
11-18-2013, 10:09 PM

Yep. We are biologically and socially different. Different standards apply

outbreak
11-18-2013, 10:19 PM
not really, if someone is abused at a young age they still have the same psychological effects, who cares if the girl is hot a lot of abused kids end up with problems later in life. This woman is a paedophile and should be treated as such

ace23
11-18-2013, 10:24 PM
:facepalm

Smoke117
11-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Any future dates will be sure to get her a couple of drinks. Looks like she turns into a huge slut while drunk.

CavaliersFTW
11-18-2013, 11:15 PM
not really, if someone is abused at a young age they still have the same psychological effects, who cares if the girl is hot a lot of abused kids end up with problems later in life. This woman is a paedophile and should be treated as such
Uhhh, yeah, men and women are very different... there's nothing 'not really' about it. Physiologically and psychologically we just aren't the same ESPECIALLY when talking about this topic. Why is it that you think this male dominated forum is mostly reacting with 'niceeeeee' gifs? Why the hell do you think she got off with such a lame punishment by comparison to if the roles were reversed? To troll you and your outlying attitude? Most of us would genuinely have loved to have a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader come on to us in our early teens. Since for some crazy ass reason you don't seem to understand why here's my best shot:

Ahem... Human women are physically more vulnerable than human men (this is an irrefutable fact). Yet, it is women - not men - that psychologically possess all final decision making rights for whether or not intercourse is going to happen (this is also an irrefutable fact, at least for our culture). Women also get pregnant, not men, so when incidence occurs the women carries a far greater burden, both psychologically and physically. Though young teenage boys may not yet be more physically powerful than women, we still psychologically are able to process and understand our gender role differences by that age (otherwise incidence of teenage boys raping girls would be higher). For these fundamental differences, equality on this topic will not and can not ever happen.

CelticBaller
11-18-2013, 11:32 PM
Hey guys TIL men have ******s, and are an exact genetic replica of women

IGOTGAME
11-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I'd slap my kid in the face if he came crying about this shit to me.

then you would be a horrible parent. The kid is 12 and you are all immature guys trying to pose on the internet.

Rasheed1
11-19-2013, 01:10 PM
I would want this broad prosecuted to the full extent of the law if I was the boy's parent..

The kid is 12.. I don't need some drunk psycho broad sucking on his balls.. She is warping the mind of a young kid. I don't want him becoming a sex fiend at an early age. He should be thinking about playing sports with his friends and being a 12 year old.. Not thinking about how some grown woman was sucking him off.. A lot of grown men can't handle it, I definitely don't want my 12 year old dealing some grown woman.

code green
11-19-2013, 10:09 PM

:oldlol:

Repping you for this tomorrow.

code green
11-19-2013, 10:13 PM
I would want this broad prosecuted to the full extent of the law if I was the boy's parent..

The kid is 12.. I don't need some drunk psycho broad sucking on his balls.. She is warping the mind of a young kid. I don't want him becoming a sex fiend at an early age. He should be thinking about playing sports with his friends and being a 12 year old.. Not thinking about how some grown woman was sucking him off.. A lot of grown men can't handle it, I definitely don't want my 12 year old dealing some grown woman.

I'm not a parent, so I can't say shit about it. But dudes are getting laid at 12 years old these days. I probably started blasting knuckle rockets at that age...Was she wrong? Of course. And she's paying for it. And the double standard sucks, but hey, c'est la vie. But I'm sorry, you can't convince me that this is somehow going to traumatize the kid.

Jameerthefear
11-19-2013, 10:19 PM
I'm not a parent, so I can't say shit about it. But dudes are getting laid at 12 years old these days. I probably started blasting knuckle rockets at that age...Was she wrong? Of course. And she's paying for it. And the double standard sucks, but hey, c'est la vie. But I'm sorry, you can't convince me that this is somehow going to traumatize the kid.
You're immediately assuming a 12 yo kid can handle getting raped by someone much older than him. Not everyone is the same. This woman should get just as much jail time as a man would have.

code green
11-19-2013, 10:31 PM
You're immediately assuming a 12 yo kid can handle getting raped by someone much older than him. Not everyone is the same. This woman should get just as much jail time as a man would have.

You tell me, bro. You're a lot closer to that age than I am. I never said she shouldn't be prosecuted. I never said she deserves less jail time than a man, either. But I'm sorry...if I'm calling the cops for my kid and jelly of him at the same time...i can't sit there with a straight face and say I'm worried about the long term affects on the kid like I would be if it were my daughter. Hate on the double standard all you want...but it is what it is.

IGOTGAME
11-19-2013, 10:36 PM
You tell me, bro. You're a lot closer to that age than I am. I never said she shouldn't be prosecuted. I never said she deserves less jail time than a man, either. But I'm sorry...if I'm calling the cops for my kid and jelly of him at the same time...i can't sit there with a straight face and say I'm worried about the long term affects on the kid like I would be if it were my daughter. Hate on the double standard all you want...but it is what it is.
Some of the dumbest ish I've read on this site in years. Some dude most likely first sexual contact is some women using her power and influence to rape him. But you don't see how that could influence his views on women and his relationships in the future. This is just silly.

Lol @ you thirsty dudes pining over some nobody

Dresta
11-20-2013, 12:16 AM

:roll:

A sex fiend. When he's a greasy teenager who can't get laid and is getting erections 24/7 he will be looking back at this event in despair at the missed opportunity.

Nearly all teenagers (male) would be 'sex fiends' if given the opportunity. Jameerthefear obviously disapproves because he is a bit of an asexual weirdo.

If a man had tried to suck his *****? That is unlikely because male sex-offenders are more intent on satisfying their own desires than trying to give pleasure to others. If you're saying she should get the same sentence as a man who rapes a 12-year old girls then you're just a ****ing turd.

HardwoodLegend
11-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Where are her hips?

Can't believe you're the only one to mention this.

She has a masculine physique. Shoulders broader than her hips are wide. No wonder the kid was horrified and not into it. Got that bodybuilder's V shape goin on.

I was a teacher's assistant for this sexy ass cheerleader coach when I was 13 though. Wish I had a picture of her. She blows this woman away and would definitely have been any 12-year-old's fantasy.

-p.tiddy-
11-20-2013, 05:23 PM
There is a double standard because men and women are different you idiot.Yep. We are biologically and socially different. Different standards apply

+1

this is NOT the same as a man molesting a 12 year old girl and shouldn't be treated as such

ace23
11-20-2013, 05:31 PM
These dude are really saying that men and women should be punished differently for committing the same crime. Haha.

-p.tiddy-
11-20-2013, 05:42 PM
These dude are really saying that men and women should be punished differently for committing the same crime. Haha.
yes...men and women are NOT the same

I do think she should get punished...but not nearly the same punishment as like a 50 year old man ass raping a little girl...it's just not the same

I'm sure this boy will be just fine, probably will even brag about it repeatedly in high school

LJJ
11-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Lol, you guys are still into this "women don't want sex like men do" myth?

Girls in puberty get the hots for sexually mature, older men in the same way boys do. And a lot of girls have had sexual encounters with older men before they reached the age of consent, and were perfectly happy with that (like you would expect from a boy). And let me tell it happens a helluva lot more that way than the other way around.

The situation is exactly the same, unless we are talking about a violent, forced sex.

ace23
11-20-2013, 06:10 PM
yes...men and women are NOT the same

I do think she should get punished...but not nearly the same punishment as like a 50 year old man ass raping a little girl...it's just not the same

I'm sure this boy will be just fine, probably will even brag about it repeatedly in high school
She didn't ass rape him. If a man had sucked little man's dick, he should get the same punishment she will. :confusedshrug:

I don't get this whole "Men and women are different and should be punished differently for doing the same thing!" shit. That's one slippery ****ing slope you're going down with that statement.

CavaliersFTW
11-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Once again for the dumbasses who don't seem to comprehend why men and women are treated differently when it comes to commiting sex crimes:

Uhhh, yeah, men and women are very different... there's nothing 'not really' about it. Physiologically and psychologically we just aren't the same ESPECIALLY when talking about this topic. Why is it that you think this male dominated forum is mostly reacting with 'niceeeeee' gifs? Why the hell do you think she got off with such a lame punishment by comparison to if the roles were reversed? To troll you and your outlying attitude? Most of us would genuinely have loved to have a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader come on to us in our early teens. Since for some crazy ass reason you don't seem to understand why here's my best shot:

Ahem... Human women are physically more vulnerable than human men (this is an irrefutable fact). Yet, it is women - not men - that psychologically possess all final decision making rights for whether or not intercourse is going to happen (this is also an irrefutable fact, at least for our culture). Women get pregnant, not men, so when incidence occurs the women carries a far greater burden, both psychologically and physically. Though young teenage boys may not yet be more physically powerful than women, we still psychologically are able to process and understand our gender role differences by that age (otherwise incidence of teenage boys raping girls would be higher). For these fundamental differences, equality on this topic will not and can not ever happen.
It's pretty easy to understand, if you don't understand this I guarantee you are single young male who has never understood and appreciated a women in your entire life. Probably never been laid either. Get out and experience the world, life isn't fair, and men and women aren't the same. Nothing more to discuss here.

-p.tiddy-
11-20-2013, 06:26 PM
She didn't ass rape him. If a man had sucked little man's dick, he should get the same punishment she will. :confusedshrug:

I don't get this whole "Men and women are different and should be punished differently for doing the same thing!" shit. That's one slippery ****ing slope you're going down with that statement.
if you think this women should be punished the same as a man, then you are saying she did the exact same damage as a man would have done...

do you think if a grown man had walked into the bathroom and tried the blow this boy that it would have been the "same thing"?

let me ask you this...as an adult, do yo think that if you were raped by a former cheerleader it would be the same as a man raping you? Do you think you would view them the same mentally?

ace23
11-20-2013, 06:30 PM
if you think this women should be punished the same as a man, then you are saying she did the exact same damage as a man would have done...

do you think if a grown man had walked into the bathroom and tried the blow this boy that it would have been the "same thing"?

let me ask you this...as an adult, do yo think that if you were raped by a former cheerleader it would be the same as a man raping you? Do you think you would view them the same mentally?
Nope.

It does not matter how I feel. Rape is rape and should be treated the as such regardless of gender. I can't believe there are people who are trying to dispute this. Lol

-p.tiddy-
11-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Bill Maher had a good rant on this years ago when one of those "hot" female teachers was arrest for having sex with a teenage high school student

he said the same thing I am saying...she shouldn't be treated the same as a grown male teacher have sex with a teenage girl, because the damage done is not the same, he then suggested that the high school boy might even have come out of it with increased confidence...men and women are different when it comes to this, plain and simple.

maybe I can find that rant on YouTube

CavaliersFTW
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
Nope.

It does not matter how I feel. Rape is rape and should be treated the as such regardless of gender. I can't believe there are people who are trying to dispute this. Lol
Are you really this numb to the differences between men and women? Really? Seriously? The differences between men and women are HUGE in determining the outcome of alleged sex crimes. By LAW men and women are different on these issues because by NATURE we are very different. Do you think your above the law? Above nature? You've never experienced or loved a women in your entire life have you.

ace23
11-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Are you really this numb to the differences between men and women? Really? Seriously? The differences between men and women are HUGE in determining the outcome of alleged sex crimes. By LAW men and women are different on these issues because by NATURE we are very different. Do you think your above the law? Above nature? You've never experienced or loved a women in your entire life have you.
Show me the laws.

-p.tiddy-
11-20-2013, 06:44 PM
let's just make it black and white...much more simple that way

let's just pretend both sexes are the same...sexually even

Dresta
11-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Nope.

No, rape isn't rape. In many cases involving a minor we are talking about statutory rape, which is a different thing. And putting a ***** in your mouth isn't rape at all. Can't you see there is a difference between penetrating and getting penetrated?

Lol, you guys are still into this "women don't want sex like men do" myth?

Girls in puberty get the hots for sexually mature, older men in the same way boys do. And a lot of girls have had sexual encounters with older men before they reached the age of consent, and were perfectly happy with that (like you would expect from a boy). And let me tell it happens a helluva lot more that way than the other way around.

The situation is exactly the same, unless we are talking about a violent, forced sex.Most of them don't. True, many slag around because that is what is done and expected in this day and age, but from my experience, most come to regret it. What women generally want more than sex is intimacy, and sex is a way to intimacy (this is not to say that women don't like and enjoy sex - far from it, but they tend to prefer it with somebody they know).

Sex with a stranger puts a woman in a far more vulnerable position than it does a man. This is common sense.

ace23
11-20-2013, 07:04 PM
No, rape isn't rape. In many cases involving a minor we are talking about statutory rape, which is a different thing. And putting a ***** in your mouth isn't rape at all.
Okay. This has nothing to do with what I said.

Can't you see there is a difference between penetrating and getting penetrated?

Yes. What's your point? If either is done by force, it's rape.

Dresta
11-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Except they aren't the same: so saying 'rape is rape' is incorrect.

longtime lurker
11-20-2013, 07:16 PM
A lot of you guys are letting the fact that you think this woman is attractive cloud your judgment. I bet you wouldn't be holding the same position if she was an unattractive.

-p.tiddy-
11-20-2013, 07:21 PM
A lot of you guys are letting the fact that you think this woman is attractive cloud your judgment. I bet you wouldn't be holding the same position if she was an unattractive.
I still don't think a 'female fat slob' would do as much mental damage as a grown man though...

if a man does this to a 12 year old boy he would probably start questioning his own sexuality, blaming himself, never telling anyone, possibly suicidal, etc

a woman, attractive or not, could very well cause mental damage of some sort, just not the same as a grown man would...JMO

longtime lurker
11-20-2013, 08:04 PM
I still don't think a 'female fat slob' would do as much mental damage as a grown man though...

if a man does this to a 12 year old boy he would probably start questioning his own sexuality, blaming himself, never telling anyone, possibly suicidal, etc

a woman, attractive or not, could very well cause mental damage of some sort, just not the same as a grown man would...JMO

But you're looking at things completely from the perspective of a grown man. The damage is damage it really depends on the individual. If I was to propose a situation where a grown woman was doing this to a 12 year old girl would you equate it to a man doing this to a boy? Because regardless it's the exact same situation.

Dresta
11-20-2013, 08:07 PM
But you're looking at things completely from the perspective of a grown man. The damage is damage it really depends on the individual. If I was to propose a situation where a grown woman was doing this to a 12 year old girl would you equate it to a man doing this to a boy? Because regardless it's the exact same situation.
How would a woman suck the schlong of a 12 year old girl?

Jameerthefear
11-20-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm not asexual btw Dresta...

edb33
11-20-2013, 08:14 PM
This is actually an intriguing debate for me. At 10 I had a friend's mom call me into the bathroom while she was taking a bath. Next time it escalated to her asking me to get in, next time same thing but with a hand job, month's later a bj and finally when I was 13 we had sex. Every time it escalated I felt a little uncomfortable but I still believe more out of confusion as I had not hit puberty yet so I didn't understand nor have the urge. By the time it got to sex I understood and was completely down but at 10 I had no clue.
Fast forward as an adult I was a man whore and made it a game to be with as many women as possible, did I do this as an effect of trauma from my earlier experience or did I do it simply because I enjoyed it? Most of the women I associated with mentioned being raped as a child, were we both being promiscuous because of child rape? I never felt I was but always assumed they were.
I never saw my situation as being a victim but more a confidence booster which I do believe helped further my life rather it be my sinful goal of several women or my push for a great career. Did it truly propel me or harm me? Was I just like those girls or was I different? Am I the exception or the rule?

longtime lurker
11-20-2013, 08:15 PM
How would a woman suck the schlong of a 12 year old girl?

where did I write that?

ace23
11-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Except they aren't the same: so saying 'rape is rape' is incorrect.
Both are rape and should warrant the same punishment. Why this is so hard for you to understand, I'm not sure.