PDA

View Full Version : Lebron going for 60+ tonight in Charlotte?

Leftimage
11-16-2013, 10:16 AM
[URL="http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/lebron_james_says_hed_score_60_70_points_if_he_was _to_take_37_shots_in_a_game/15070769"]LeBron James Says He

#number6ix#
11-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Lebron once again talking out of his ass

ispin69
11-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Lebron doesn't need to score 60+, he ain't that other dude...you know the Chucker, the one with most missed field goals in NBA history with 3 other players having more points. Lebron plays winning basketball, high percentage shots. He has a real team, players he can actually trust so he doesn't have to shot jack.

Le Shaqtus
11-16-2013, 10:35 AM
He really could though, if he abandoned his pass first play style he could definitely score 60+. He'd have to get a little hot from the 3 point line though, but otherwise I wouldn't see him having too much trouble if he just barrels through the lane like he normally does.

But that's not who he is.

LeGOAT
11-16-2013, 11:11 AM
It will be more like this
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/711/193/1tiXB_original.gif
And he'll be resting all 4th

RagaZ
11-16-2013, 11:26 AM
Then why doesnt he do it?

He has never scored 60 in his career. Its easy to say you can do it, when you cant show it :lol

I can score 200 points in a game!!

STATUTORY
11-16-2013, 11:29 AM
ret@rd never heard of endogeneity

Leftimage
11-16-2013, 11:30 AM

He has never scored 60 in his career. Its easy to say you can do it, when you cant show it :lol

Once his handlers show him this ISH thread he'll at least want to attempt it...

All Net
11-16-2013, 11:34 AM

Because he doesn't need to..

alenleomessi
11-16-2013, 11:47 AM

assist makes two people happy

CJ Mustard
11-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Reminds me of when he said he could shoot 50/40/90 last year. If you're gonna talk about it, you better ****ing do it. Otherwise you just look like a chump.

SpecialQue
11-16-2013, 11:53 AM
Lebron doesn't need to prove anything to anyone at this point. Haters are approaching Mister Fantastic levels of reaching now.

branslowski
Because he doesn't need to..

Worst.Excuse.Ever

The greats like Jordan and Kobe has dropped 60 before, LeBron atleast needs to do it once. "Oh he doesn't need to do it because he isn't a chucker" STFU, worst excuse ever honesty, because I guarantee you if LeBron dropped 60, this forum would go insane with the whole board praising him, even I would respect a game Like that from LeBron.

IMO, last nights game was his best where he looked to be agressive and not stat pad assist and rebounds. Dropping 60pts on any NBA team basically tells them "I'm the best, and you can't stop me, period". As Jordan did and as Kobe did.

imdaman99
no he can't do it. he isn't in his athletic prime anymore. he could get 40 sure, but 60 is 20 more than that (yes, obvious math :oldlol: ) i cant see him keeping up his efficiency shooting that many times. he could barely score 5 pts on Boris Diaw. does he realize there is a Diaw on every team? the coach usually doesn't put him in every game.

CJ Mustard
11-16-2013, 11:57 AM
Lebron doesn't need to prove anything to anyone at this point. Haters are approaching Mister Fantastic levels of reaching now.
Then why brag about how easily you could get 70 on 37 shots? He just looks like a jackass if he doesn't do it now. It's not like he'd be hurting his team.

imdaman99
11-16-2013, 12:02 PM
Then why brag about how easily you could get 70 on 37 shots? He just looks like a jackass if he doesn't do it now. It's not like he'd be hurting his team.
I mean granted someone asked him the question, but it's him being an attention whore. All he had to say was, "wow, he took 37 shots? I don't think I could ever take that many." This guy was attn whoring with the dunk contest and never putting up.

I'm with the guy who said he doesn't have anything to prove, but don't brag about being able to do something you will never even try :hammerhead:

rufuspaul
11-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Look for me at the game tonight. I sit 15 rows up from MJ.

branslowski
11-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Look for me at the game tonight. I sit 15 rows up from MJ.

You a fat white guy wit a beard right? Shouldn't be hard to spot.:cheers:

dunksby
11-16-2013, 12:09 PM
“If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d have 60 … 70,”
It's nitpicking I know, but he actually means he would definitely get 70 points with 37 shots, not 60-70 points as people are quoting. Claiming he could easily get 70 points if he took 37 shots is big and he should do it IMO, otherwise he would look like just a loud mouth. I'd say we at least deserve one 70 point performance from him if he can easily do it.

Doranku
11-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Of course he could score 60 whenever he wants to.

Just like he brought a championship to Cleveland, entered the dunk contest, and won 8 rings with the Heat.

Sike.

dunksby
11-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Someone with LP should get a HD scrnshot for us and upload it so we could observe carefully. :lol

LAZERUSS
11-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Fans act like it's easy to score 60 points in a game.

I'm sure most everyone here has played organized basketball at some level. Honestly...how many 60 point games did you have?

There have been some 60 60+ point games in the entire history of the NBA... in nearly 70 years.

CJ Mustard
11-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Fans act like it's easy to score 60 points in a game.

I'm sure most everyone here has played organized basketball at some level. Honestly...how many 60 point games did you have?

There have been some 60 60+ point games in the entire history of the NBA... in nearly 70 years.
:facepalm Lebron is the one who said he could do it easily.

RRR3
11-16-2013, 12:19 PM
:applause: (repped)

LAZERUSS
11-16-2013, 12:20 PM
:facepalm Lebron is the one who said he could do it easily.

Good point.

But I have been reading and hearing nonsense like this for years. I remember fans bashing Pistol Pete in college. He was a "shot-jacker", and anyone could score 40 ppg if they took the shots he took.

Here again, how many basketball fans have scored 40 points in one organized game, at any level? And here was Maravich averaging 44 ppg over the course of three straight major college seasons. And, BTW, he would go on to lead the NBA in scoring one year. And in one game, he even hung a 68 point performance.

But, yes, give Carrot-Top 37 shots and he could score 60 points in an NBA game, too.

Flash31
11-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Im not defending nobody
but Rudy Gay basically is default template for example

37 shots

If you give LeBron,Durant,Wade,Carmelo(maybe),Curry

37 shots they would most likely all score 60+ points

Durant say goes 23-37 with some 3s thats 48-50 pts plus fta 60
LeBron goes 28-37 56-60 points there
Curry goes 23-37 with 73s thats 53 pts plus fta 60
Wade goes 27-37 with 8-10 fta done

The reason why barely anybody takes 37 shots is bc they either dont need to,dont want to,or itll be detrimental to their team or gameplan

LeBron won't take 37 shots even if he's on fire bc most likely if he's on fire 1st-3rd and tok 25fga he wouldn't play the 4th bc itll be a blowout,
even if it wasn't,hed rather get 30,10,10 than 50,4,3
He wants to get his teammates involved and unless hes being spoon fed the ball and urged to take the shots every time and has the best shot e won't take it.

When he gets to 40,the whole team would be covering just him causing him to find the open man and a way better shot opportuity for the team.
He'd have to basially take almost all the shopts when he's on the court to get 37 fga.
He didn't even shoot 25 fga yet much less 37.

The only people besides the Rudy Gay,DD,Ellis players thatll chuck 37 shots are
Carmelo,KD,Curry,Westbrook,Rose,Thompson,N Young.

And the only ones that could feasibly put up 60 even including fta
Carmelo,KD,Curry.

KD avg nearly 15 fta,so he gets hot goes 26hoots 15 fta.

tpols
11-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Riiight.. He would chicken out and stop shooting the second his FG dropped below 50.

longtime lurker
11-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Lebron reminds me of that kid everybody knows growing up that's always like "yeah I can do it I just don't want to"

Scholar
11-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Well, DWill dropped ~57 on Charlotte not too long ago. I can see LBJ doing the same if he actually tried.
Will he, though? Doubt it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2013, 02:56 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. This is the same dude that announced on live television, he would be participating in the dunk contest. We all know how that turned out. :oldlol:

ProfessorMurder
11-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Put your money where your f*cking mouth is.

HomieWeMajor
11-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Don't talk about how big your dick is just take it out and let it hang out.

asdf1990
11-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Don't talk about how big your dick is just take it out and let it hang out.

i bet you would love it, if he literally did that

rufuspaul
11-16-2013, 03:25 PM

:oldlol: You got the white part right. Haven't started growing the beard (waiting till I'm off over Christmas) and I'm old, not fat. I'll be the only one in my section wearing a Biyombo jersey. Actually it will be very easy to spot any true Bobcats fans in the sea of Heat bandwagon idiots.

secund2nun
11-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Of course Lebron could hit 60 if he took enough shots. He has almost never taken the amount of shots needed to reach 60. He has been quoted saying he enjoys assists more than points.

His career high is 36 shots and he scored 56 points and that was when he was 20 years old. Since joining Miami he has only taken 30+ shots twice (30 in early 2011 and 31 in early 2013).

rufuspaul
11-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Of course Lebron could hit 60 if he took enough shots. He has almost never taken the amount of shots needed to reach 60. He has been quoted saying he enjoys assists more than points.

His career high is 36 shots and he scored 56 points and that was when he was 20 years old. Since joining Miami he has only taken 30+ shots twice (30 in early 2011 and 31 in early 2013).

Exactly. Why pad your own stats when your team doesn't need you to? Hear that Kobe?

tpols
11-16-2013, 03:35 PM
The way bron plays right now I cant even see him taking 37 shots.. he scores on dunks/drives and 3 balls. Dunks and drives arent something you can just do 25+ times. They wear you out physically and are preventable by sagging(plus there arent just going to be that many available per game..).

And then Bron would have to just start chucking 3s which he also only does a couple times a game. His midrange game is ass and thats where the least effort per shot and most availability/unstoppableness come from.

So I'll believe it when I see it.

DuMa
11-16-2013, 03:40 PM
basically all his heat checks would have to go in

blood yes
11-16-2013, 03:55 PM
LeBron scored 56 points in his SECOND season in the NBA, and eventhen he wasnt going for 60. If LeBron WANTED to go for 60, he could. I dont get why thats so hard to believe?

LeBron scored 48 on an incredibly defensive pistons team in 2007, and lets not forget lebron scoring 21 points in the FIRST QUARTER of a game against the celtics in the playoffs.

If LeBron is scoring multiple high 40 point games in the playoffs, of course he can hit 60.

In fact, most players, given the shots, can hit 60. Heck, ****in jamal crawford dropped 50 a couple times

Knoe Itawl
11-16-2013, 04:09 PM
So many clowns on this board, for real. I get people not liking Bron. That's cool. But to not concede that Bron could score 60 points if he cared about doing that, and took enough shots is just being disagreeable for the sake of not liking him. It makes you look foolish. Lebron is the ultimate team player, and only takes shot that fit within the system. This is well known about his game. However, given his abilities, he obviously could score high numbers if that was a focus of his.

BigTicket
11-16-2013, 04:26 PM
No he won't.

Lebron hardly ever takes a lot of shots, and you need to do so to get to 60+

ihoopallday
11-16-2013, 04:34 PM
I don't think he can score that much playing with this team. Anyways, I still remember that triple double vs. the Knicks in 2009. 52 pts, 11 assists, and 10 rebounds. That was ridiculous.

Trollsmasher
11-16-2013, 04:39 PM
He won't do it. Just quit this talk, LeBron. Or fkin do it already.

And the last time he took over 30 shots (31), he scored just 34 against the Celtics anyway.

jlip
11-16-2013, 04:45 PM

This. To assume a much better player in his prime couldn't score just 4 more points than he did at age 20 with a shot or two more is ridiculous.

SamuraiSWISH
11-16-2013, 04:56 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. This is the same dude that announced on live television, he would be participating in the dunk contest. We all know how that turned out. :oldlol:
He did that like two times un-officially, and then like twice officially ON CAMERA only to back out at the last minute. Either he's trolling, attention whoring, or the trademark (self admitted) LeBron fear of failure. Possibly all three? Might be. Either way, it's pathetic. Disrespectful to his fans too, getting their hopes up like that if you're eventually going to take the cowardly way out.

His statement was correct though given his efficiency the other night. In combo with the easy, un-touched looks he was getting against the Mavericks. Guy walked down the lanes for open lay ups at times. He could do 60 or 70 plus if those numbers and looks were extrapolated for a whole game.

I don't think LeBron has the diversity in his offensive game right now to go for 60 or 70+. He did a few seasons ago, in his more athletic prime. He'd hoist bad shots, or even decent shots if he was hot. Now? He's strictly about efficiency. To the point he's boring.

He's had opportunities in his career to get to 60+. I remember a game in his prime against the lowly Knick defense where he scored 30 in the 1st and chilled on scoring the rest of the game. It may not be his game, but he also isn't that alienating of a teammate. Or he's just afraid of totally going for it.

I'd love to see him try. One of the most boring aspects of his game now is his competition with Wade where they will deliberately pass up decent, makable shots for volume scoring or even team necessity scoring where they should take over the game in lieu of padding their FG% numbers. It's embarrassing, and quite boring to watch at times.

I wish LeBron would go balls deep trying to score sometime. Do it against MJ's Bobcats. Make MJ watch. That would be fun. He could have a selfish scoring game against a shit opponent, just like Kobe did in his prime back in 2006 or 2007. Although it's alarming the Bobcats are currently at .500.

P.S.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BRdw9veCIAAuz_9.jpg:large[/QUOTE]

What Nikes are these? They are sick. They're not a numbered LeBron shoe, or the Soldiers. Can anyone help me out?

Guy has abandoned his new 11s this year because he's having problems with the toe box and the foamposite on his jacked up feet, and he's continuing to wear last year's model.

kamil
11-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Worst.Excuse.Ever

The greats like Jordan and Kobe has dropped 60 before, LeBron atleast needs to do it once. "Oh he doesn't need to do it because he isn't a chucker" STFU, worst excuse ever honesty, because I guarantee you if LeBron dropped 60, this forum would go insane with the whole board praising him, even I would respect a game Like that from LeBron.

IMO, last nights game was his best where he looked to be agressive and not stat pad assist and rebounds. Dropping 60pts on any NBA team basically tells them "I'm the best, and you can't stop me, period". As Jordan did and as Kobe did.

Even if he dropped 60, he'd still be a beta male. MJ dropped 63 againts one of the all time greatest teams IN THE PLAYOFFS, Kobe dropped 81, Wilt's got 100... hell, even David Robinson scored 71. The dude is completely missing from the all time greats of this list:

http://www.sportscity.com/nba/records/most-points-in-nba-game/

So what if he scores 60? He's still a stat padding bitch that jumped ship and took a shortcut by teaming up with others. This guy has asterisks all over his career.

pauk
11-16-2013, 05:21 PM
He is a bit too unselfish to take that many or more shots, playing the game "the right way" and so on... but 37, its not that extreme imo... he should be able to squeeze that out sometime without alienating his teammates to much... especially if its OT/double OT and he is on fire...

But what happens when Lebron catches fire is that the game most likely becomes a blowout / teams cant keep up and then he most likely sits the 4th aswell... or he goes "I chucked enough, game is secured for now, lets get my teammates involved" and stops scoring, Ive seen him rob himself of many crazy scoring games because of that, like ~30 points in 1 quarter and so on and then he starts passing...

He is in some kindof conflict between two completely opposite games... "Shall i be like Mike or like Magic?" :P

At the end of the day he impacts his team the most when he combines both those traits, doing whatever necessary to win... but again, it would be fun if Lebron went all selfish for one random regular season game and chucked like a mad man

TheMarkMadsen
11-16-2013, 05:27 PM
It'd be like Lebron to say this and then take 10 shots the next game.

So we will see. Would be happy if he proved me wrong

EnoughSaid
11-16-2013, 05:31 PM
He is a bit too unselfish to take that many or more shots, playing the game "the right way" and so on... but 37, its not that extreme imo... he should be able to squeeze that out sometime without alienating his teammates to much... especially if its OT/double OT and he is on fire...

But what happens when Lebron catches fire is that the game most likely becomes a blowout / teams cant keep up and then he most likely sits the 4th aswell... or he goes "I chucked enough, game is secured for now, lets get my teammates involved" and stops scoring, Ive seen him rob himself of many crazy scoring games because of that, like ~30 points in 1 quarter and so on and then he starts passing...

Game 6 vs. Boston Celtics in the 2012 Playoffs. Has 30 points on something like 11/13 from the field AT HALFTIME. Could have easily gone for 60+ but the game became a blowout by mid 3rd quarter. If he was playing on a poor defensive team and had no help offensively, we'd see him going off every other day.

TheMarkMadsen
11-16-2013, 05:36 PM
If he was playing on a poor defensive team and had no help offensively, we'd see him going off every other day.

Isn't this what his fans said about his teams for 7 years :confusedshrug:

chosen_one6
11-16-2013, 05:58 PM
LOL at people saying LeBron needs to score 60+ to have his career status validated. F*cking idiot casual fans

LBJ 23
11-16-2013, 06:00 PM
Isn't this what his fans said about his teams for 7 years :confusedshrug:

Yes. That's why he had his best scoring games as a Cav when he wasn't as good offensively as he is now. More athletic indeed, but his jumper and scoring with his back against the basket is now much better.

Magic 32
11-16-2013, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=Leftimage]

SamuraiSWISH
11-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Damn Karl Malone is HUGE

chosen_one6
11-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Damn Karl Malone is HUGE

What are you? Like 12?

ProfessorMurder
11-16-2013, 06:44 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199001270UTA.html

http://massivnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Karl-Malone.gif

Underrated.

9erempiree
11-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Lebron isn't scoring that much. There is something called law of diminishing return. The more you shoot the more tire you get. He's not going to hold that 60% rate.

If that was the case shouldn't he shoot 100 times and forget his teammates since his 60% is better than the team's average.

He won't do jack.

I<3NBA
11-16-2013, 08:15 PM
i could see him doing it at the end of regular season when Heat rests players. maybe in a game where Spoelstra does not play Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, and Allen. he'll have the green light to shoot and he won't feel guilty about it.

coin24
11-16-2013, 08:17 PM
Blah blah blah count me in for next years dunk comp:oldlol:

Leftimage
11-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Lebron tipping his hat to last night's post-game comments.
:bowdown: :bowdown:

shooting 8/11, scoring at will, playing limited minutes. He's pretty much toying with the other team.

What's stopping him from going for 60 tonight?

Respect for his coach.
Respect for his teammates.

Those are the only two reasons I can identify at the moment.

I'm being objective here: Lebron could score 60 against a bad team at the flick of a switch. He could do it tonight if he wanted.

strifed169
11-16-2013, 09:22 PM
This is just goat level basketball being played, unreal

Darius
11-16-2013, 09:46 PM
lmao LBJ wins 2 straight championships, 3 MVPs, puts up historic season averages...

... and haters still trying to discredit :oldlol:

coin24
11-16-2013, 11:17 PM
lmao LBJ wins 2 straight championships, 3 MVPs, puts up historic season averages...

... and haters still trying to discredit :oldlol:

Discrediting what? He's talking out of his ass:facepalm

pauk
11-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Discrediting what? He's talking out of his ass:facepalm

It is perhaps somewhat pompous, but greats like him were all like that due to the confidence/trust in their games and they never really needed self-admiration, we know what they are/were capable of...... but talking out of your ass is completely different, that is when you declare something irrational / not possible........ not when you declare something perfectly rational & possible, unless you really think Lebron is not capable of what he is declaring....

Hizack
11-17-2013, 03:44 AM
60+? Really? :roll:

talkingconch
11-17-2013, 03:48 AM
About time. At least the lebron stans actually have something to hop on now.

GJ Lebron

Didnt watch the game but were most of his shots layups around the rim or what

coin24
11-17-2013, 05:18 AM
It is perhaps somewhat pompous, but greats like him were all like that due to the confidence/trust in their games and they never really needed self-admiration, we know what they are/were capable of...... but talking out of your ass is completely different, that is when you declare something irrational / not possible........ not when you declare something perfectly rational & possible, unless you really think Lebron is not capable of what he is declaring....

In 10 years he's never done it, until proven otherwise he can't.
No one is knocking his accomplishments, just laughing at his stupid attention whoring.
Dunk comp? What's your excuse for that?
Now he could easily score 60? LOL.

The guys your talking about were scorers though, Lebron is too unselfish according to you, not a score first player, shit he's only ever cracked 50 once or twice from memory:oldlol:

Illuminati
03-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Not in Charlotte but close enough.

:bowdown:

Rodmantheman
03-03-2014, 11:35 PM
OP only a couple months off in his prediction:bowdown:

Leftimage
03-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Not in Charlotte but close enough.

:bowdown:

http://replygif.net/i/1125.gif

I used the force.

MichaelCorleone
03-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Lebron once again talking out of his ass
:roll: :roll: :roll:

215Philly
03-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Yes really :coleman:

NuggetsFan
03-03-2014, 11:40 PM
22-33 is absurd. I think people can get a little to obsessed with FG% and efficiency but LeBron is ridiculous with that stuff. 61 points on Shaq like efficiency.

talkingconch
^^ This thread is months old.

moe94
http://media.tumblr.com/27a921b7c740cfddfb905ad8c2cd9039/tumblr_inline_mt75t3FE6y1qiq5w9.gif

Leftimage
03-03-2014, 11:43 PM
^^ This thread is months old.

That makes it even better fool.

LeGOAT
03-03-2014, 11:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :applause: :applause:

LongLiveTheKing
03-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Lebron isn't scoring that much. There is something called law of diminishing return. The more you shoot the more tire you get. He's not going to hold that 60% rate.

If that was the case shouldn't he shoot 100 times and forget his teammates since his 60% is better than the team's average.

He won't do jack.
:roll:

Leftimage
03-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Reminds me of when he said he could shoot 50/40/90 last year. If you're gonna talk about it, you better ****ing do it. Otherwise you just look like a chump.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif

Im so nba'd out
03-04-2014, 12:34 AM
respect op :bowdown:

MichaelCorleone
03-04-2014, 12:36 AM

He won't do jack.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
03-04-2014, 12:47 AM

Now that he has, all this dude talks about is "stat pad!"... lol

HoopsFanNumero1
03-04-2014, 12:57 AM

Now how about you stop acting like a moron? Or is that too hard to do?

ihoopallday
03-04-2014, 02:51 AM

Yep

20Four
03-04-2014, 04:06 AM
60 point game and how long has he been playing? LOL please lebron...try again...you will NEVER impress me son...

Megabox!
03-04-2014, 04:30 AM
60 point game and how long has he been playing? LOL please lebron...try again...you will NEVER impress me son...
Oh no! How will LBJ ever sleep at night knowing some random guy on the Internet isn't impressed by his 61 point game. Nobody gives a sh*t son

MichaelCorleone
03-04-2014, 04:30 AM
Oh no! How will LBJ ever sleep at night knowing some random guy on the Internet isn't impressed by his 61 point game. Nobody gives a sh*t son

ArbitraryWater
03-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Bronny meant this Bobcats game :rockon: :bowdown: :pimp:

alenleomessi
03-04-2014, 10:32 AM
bron is way ahead of his time.. literally

strifed169
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
Lebron has something against the Bobcats, he's made that team his bitch, I don't think he's had a single bad game against them the past 2-3 years

jongib369
03-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Lebron has something against the Bobcats, he's made that team his bitch, I don't think he's had a single bad game against them the past 2-3 years
Sending a message to MJ

GOBB
03-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Now that he has, all this dude talks about is "stat pad!"... lol

Spaulding
03-04-2014, 02:23 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/09e13d94f16729449ecb5c1cb3285cbb/tumblr_mo5i67hYNN1rs5zi8o1_500.jpg
Leftimage

kamil
03-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Sending a message to MJ

Not nearly as big of a message as the one MJ sent to Boston when he dropped 63... in the playoffs.... against Bird, McHale, Parish, Walton, Ainge and Johnson.

Bravo LeBron*, you sure showed a scrub team!

no pun intended
06-14-2014, 12:21 AM
[QUOTE=Leftimage][URL="http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/lebron_james_says_hed_score_60_70_points_if_he_was _to_take_37_shots_in_a_game/15070769"]LeBron James Says He

riseagainst
06-14-2014, 01:39 AM
so why isn't lebron taking more than 15 shots a game? even when his teammates are playing bad? Oh yeah, FG%.