PDA

View Full Version : paul george needs to get himself traded to Lakers

STATUTORY
11-16-2013, 04:35 PM
I have been watching pacers game very dilligently since last season and I love what I see from Paul George. The guy is poised to become a true superstar in this league, one of the very few elite two way player with a repertoire of offensive moves. He reminds me of a updated version of pippen/penny mix. it will be a crime if this kid spend his prime toiling in obscurity in Indiana, I wanna see himself demand a trade to Lakers and be the spiritual successor to Kobe, learn from the mamba and be his scottie for another 3 peat run.

Andrei89
11-16-2013, 04:36 PM
No.

Nick Young
11-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Him and Kyrie coming to LA to carry on Mamba's legacy 2015:rockon:

Scholar
11-16-2013, 04:39 PM
As an LAL fan, I hope he comes to the Lakers, too, but he's got a good thing going in Indiana. I doubt he'd want to ruin his image that way.

DuMa
11-16-2013, 04:41 PM
i love it when laker fans post trade ideas when their team has absolutely NOTHING to trade for. it makes them hopelessly reaching for something that will never happen.

SpaceJammeR
11-16-2013, 04:41 PM
demand a trade to the lakers hmmmm.

atljonesbro
11-16-2013, 04:42 PM
Stay on a championship contender or go to a shitter? Hmmm hard question

no pun intended
11-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Kobe/George would be the (poor man's) second coming of Jordan/Pippen.

PJR
11-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Why? The Lakers are on their way to becoming Knicks type irrelevant without Dr.Buss watching over.

STATUTORY
11-16-2013, 05:00 PM
Why? The Lakers are on their way to becoming Knicks type irrelevant without Dr.Buss watching over.

:roll:

wishful thinking from the haters, a team with mamba is never irrelevant. And we got Kyrie, Love, Paul George in the consideration queue for next franchise player after Mamba departs

MetsPackers
11-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Lakers receive:

Paul George
Lance Stephenson
George Hill

Pacers receive:

Pau Gasol (expirer)
Steve Blake
Robert Sacre
Jodie Meeks
2015 & 2016 2nd round picks

Get it done Mitch :cheers:

PTstyle272
11-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Lakers receive:

Paul George
Lance Stephenson
George Hill

Pacers receive:

Pau Gasol (expirer)
Steve Blake
Robert Sacre
Jodie Meeks

:biggums:

STATUTORY
11-16-2013, 05:14 PM
:oldlol:

And yes, Kobe from about circa 2006 - 2010 combined with current Paul George would be a poor man's Jordan and Pippen. I don't know if Kobe could win with just George and role players though the way MJ did with Scottie. Given Kobe's style of volume scoring, binge shooting ... you need a big grabbing a lot of boards, and for offensive efficiency. It worked for MJ because he gave volume scoring like Kobe, but on much higher efficiency.

don't discount paul george's improvement from practicing with kobe

it's the only way to unlock his true potential

Fudge
11-16-2013, 05:22 PM
They're like spoiled, fat, rich children and their mom is constantly feeding them cake. They go on a diet for a week to be like a normal kid and they're throwing temper tantrums.
Gold. :roll:

branslowski
11-16-2013, 05:30 PM
I approve of this thread.:applause:

Paul George aka Kobe's son on da Lakers? Would be another dynasty in the making.

Soundwave
11-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Not only that, didn't PG already re-up with Indiana? A hometown trio of Westbrick / P. George / K. Love would be sick. But these Lakers fans have had it so easy being fans, they can't handle adversity. They're like spoiled, fat, rich children and their mom is constantly feeding them cake. They go on a diet for a week to be like a normal kid and they're throwing temper tantrums. They won't even let the Dwight shit go, and they didn't even like the guy.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So dead on.

F*ck the Lakers. They can go rebuild like everyone else. Kobe is done, even if he can recover from the surgery to a reasonable degree he's not getting any younger.

Dwight was right to bail out, that franchise is going no where.

3peated
11-16-2013, 05:33 PM
coming from a lakers fan this thread is fkin stupid and i hope you die

BallsOut
11-16-2013, 05:37 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So dead on.

F*ck the Lakers. They can go rebuild like everyone else. Kobe is done, even if he can recover from the surgery to a reasonable degree he's not getting any younger.

Dwight was right to bail out, that franchise is going no where.

Bookmarked :biggums:

RoundMoundOfReb
11-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Didn't pg re up already?

red1
11-16-2013, 05:46 PM
keep dreaming :lol

ZMonkey11
11-16-2013, 05:49 PM
:roll:

wishful thinking from the haters, a team with mamba is never irrelevant.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
:roll: :roll: :roll:
:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead:

TheMarkMadsen
11-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Not only that, didn't PG already re-up with Indiana? A hometown trio of Westbrick / P. George / K. Love would be sick. But these Lakers fans have had it so easy being fans, they can't handle adversity. They're like spoiled, fat, rich children and their mom is constantly feeding them cake. They go on a diet for a week to be like a normal kid and they're throwing temper tantrums. They won't even let the Dwight shit go, and they didn't even like the guy.

And yes, Kobe from about circa 2006 - 2010 combined with current Paul George would be a poor man's Jordan and Pippen. I don't know if Kobe could win with just George and role players though the way MJ did with Scottie. Given Kobe's style of volume scoring, binge shooting ... you need a big grabbing a lot of boards, and for offensive efficiency. It worked for MJ because he gave volume scoring like Kobe, but on much higher efficiency.

Worst type of Stan. Is a Stan for the GOAT yet has the insecurity of a Kobe or Lebron fan trying to convince people their fav is the true GOAT.

Why don't you tell us more about how Paul George is the next Jonahan Bender

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291787

SamuraiSWISH
11-16-2013, 05:53 PM
Worst type of Stan. Is a Stan for the GOAT yet has the insecurity of a Kobe or Lebron fan trying to convince people their fav is the true GOAT.
English, bro. And did I catch that right, I'm the worst stan on ISH? Ok.

I asked the question if PG would be the next T-Mac lite, or Bender. Signs at the time pointed more toward Bender. If I'm wrong in the long run, I will admit that no problems. I still don't think he's as great as he's presently being hyped.

TheMarkMadsen
11-16-2013, 05:58 PM
English, bro. And did I catch that right, I'm the worst stan on ISH? Ok.

Says he can't read the post, replys to the statement made in the post :rolleyes:

Why don't you stick to testing the basketball acumen of the posters here and tell us more about Paul George being the next Al Harrington or how Wilt never averaged 30ppg in the playoffs?

BallsOut
11-16-2013, 06:04 PM
keep dreaming :lol

Imagine Paul George to LA for Nash + Young + Williams + Harris + Kelly + Sacre

Lakers pick up Kyle Lowry in the offseason, resign Kobe, Gasol and Jordan Hill.

PG: Kyle Lowry | Jordan Farmar
SG: Kobe Bryant | Steve Blake
SF: Paul George | Trevor Ariza | Shawn Marion
PF: Jordan Hill | Lamar Odom | World Peace
C: Pau Gasol | Chris Kaman | Chuck Hayes

:biggums: :bowdown: :eek: :yaohappy:

SamuraiSWISH
11-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Says he can't read the post, replys to the statement made in the post :rolleyes:
The fluidity to which you worded it was weird. Interesting to hear you consider me the worst stan on ISH.

Why don't you stick to testing the basketball acumen of the posters here and tell us more about Paul George being the next Al Harrington or how Wilt never averaged 30ppg in the playoffs?
Al Harrington was actually pretty good for a period. There is no shame in the comparison. Time will test to see if the current knob slobbing of Paul George is actually deserved.

I meant the Finals in regards to Wilt's PPG average. You're the same Laker fan who said they won back to back in 2002-2003 a few months back and I had to correct you. Mistakes happen.

j3lademaster
11-16-2013, 06:25 PM

Lakers pick up Kyle Lowry in the offseason, resign Kobe, Gasol and Jordan Hill.

PG: Kyle Lowry | Jordan Farmar
SG: Kobe Bryant | Steve Blake
SF: Paul George | Trevor Ariza | Shawn Marion
PF: Jordan Hill | Lamar Odom | World Peace
C: Pau Gasol | Chris Kaman | Chuck Hayes

:biggums: :bowdown: :eek: :yaohappy:I know you posted this trade as a light-hearted pipe dream, but if I were a Pacer fan I'd lose PG for nothing before taking that package at all.

LoneyROY7
11-16-2013, 06:31 PM
Why would George want to go to a team that's currently lottery bound and be a "secondary player," when he's already the best player on a championship contending team? :confusedshrug:

#lakerfanlogic

Pacquiao
11-16-2013, 06:52 PM
Wow what a delusional crybaby.. Making this kind of thread put you on the same level as those Knicks fans

Ca$H
11-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Kobe/George would be the (upper middle class man's) second coming of Jordan/Pippen.

fixed.

inclinerator
11-16-2013, 07:09 PM
lol at pg being his pippen, pg probably surpasses kobe this season being of his injury

kamil
11-16-2013, 07:11 PM
LeBron will punk him again in the playoffs.

Didn't LeBron* almost get punked by the Pacers in 7 games last year.... with a final second play that one could argue was another travel by LeBron* that would basically mean... elimination for the Heat?

Oh yes, that DID happen.

LakersDaBEst
11-16-2013, 07:12 PM
Lakers receive:

Paul George
Lance Stephenson
George Hill

Pacers receive:

Pau Gasol (expirer)
Steve Blake
Robert Sacre
Jodie Meeks

Throw in Hibbert! but I'll be content w/out addition of Hibbert as well

kamil
11-16-2013, 07:14 PM
Why would George want to go to a team that's currently lottery bound and be a "secondary player," when he's already the best player on a championship contending team? :confusedshrug:

#lakerfanlogic

HEADSHOT!

plowking
11-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Him and Kyrie coming to LA to carry on Mamba's legacy 2015:rockon:

Typical Laker fan. Hypes up all these players on other teams while they're still on those teams, then rags on them when the finally arrive in LA.

Why do you think no one wants to play in LA? There has never been a situation such as Kobe's in LA, where no matter if it is his fault or not, he never gets the blame.
Who the hell would want that situation despite not being the main man?

I<3NBA
11-16-2013, 07:57 PM
why should Paul george need to get himself to the Lakers when he's already on a contending team? not only that, but he's already the man on that contending team.

so he should go to LA to be Kobe's bitch and enjoy the lottery?

fk you OP. your stupidity has annoyed me greatly i wish i could come to your house and bash your useless brains out.

kamil
11-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Why is it that ONLY Laker fans show this kind of entitlement? I've never seen this mentality from fans of any other team, EVER.

kobeef24
11-16-2013, 08:25 PM
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while. I don't get fans of big market teams, especially the Lakers. There really isn't a good reason for any star to come to our team right now.

CelticBaller
11-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Why rot in LA when has a contender in Indiana?

TheMarkMadsen
11-16-2013, 08:38 PM
Why is it that ONLY Laker fans show this kind of entitlement? I've never seen this mentality from fans of any other team, EVER.

One guy made a thread..

"Lakers fan"

kamil
11-16-2013, 08:42 PM
One guy made a thread..

"Lakers fan"
No, this happens often. If I kept a tab I'd have a very long list.

Fudge
11-16-2013, 08:45 PM
Lmaoooooooo

crunk-juice
11-16-2013, 08:57 PM
Lakers receive:

Paul George
Lance Stephenson
George Hill

Pacers receive:

Pau Gasol (expirer)
Steve Blake
Robert Sacre
Jodie Meeks

no way could the Pacers get this done without throwing in Hibbert.

wakencdukest
11-16-2013, 09:03 PM

Once again Statutory and NickYoung are trolling hard and you guys are falling for it. George ain't ever coming to LA. Most LA fans know this.

sc19
11-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Only to get unfriended by Kobe after the season ends.