PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman arrested

juju151111
11-18-2013, 02:43 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/

He so innocent. He couldn't hurt a fly according some Ish members. :facepalm

gts
11-18-2013, 02:45 PM
There are reports that Zimmerman has been arrested -- but so far, TMZ has not been able to confirm.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/#ixzz2l1ZWfY2P

fiddy
11-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Cant belive people still care about that clown.

longhornfan1234
11-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Let the facts come out. You liberal douches jump the gun last time.:lol

juju151111
11-18-2013, 03:20 PM
This is like his 6th incident. Even before Travon he was giving trouble. Once again the innocent George protectors come in.

Dictator
11-18-2013, 04:32 PM
This fool beating up on his preggo wife. :facepalm

Bucket_Nakedz
11-18-2013, 05:28 PM
the fact is u a house n!gguh.

Myth
11-18-2013, 06:16 PM
The only details released so far is that the arrest took place on the block where his gf lives and he is not being released on bail at the moment. Domestic violence suspects aren't allowed bail until their court appearance and given his arrest a couple months back for the dispute with his wife's father, I'm guessing it is domestic violence related.

gigantes
11-18-2013, 06:25 PM
who is this george zimmerman person? the name faintly rings a bell.

is he a washed up child actor from the 80's?

Out_In_Utah
11-18-2013, 07:23 PM
who is this george zimmerman person? the name faintly rings a bell.

is he a washed up child actor from the 80's?

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4eb43c7ceab8ea3a5a000003/chaz-bono-threatening-national-enquirer-with-lawsuit-for-predicting-his-death.jpg

^ This is him. He he Cher's trans daughter I believe.

gigantes
11-18-2013, 07:27 PM
:lol oh wow........ sonny would be so disappointed me think. :(

Rasheed1
11-18-2013, 07:28 PM
:biggums: this guy is a bigger scum bag than anybody could imagine.. throw his ass in jail already

Myth
11-18-2013, 07:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-arrested-again-195031198.html

Broke his gf's table and pointed a double-barrel shotgun at her. :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
11-18-2013, 07:40 PM
I don't get why he can't just threaten her with a beating like a proper bully. A teenage boy is bad enough, this dude apparently can't even beat up a woman without a gun. He's not just an asshole, he's a sorry asshole.

Knoe Itawl
11-18-2013, 08:14 PM
The sad part about this is that his defenders will NEVER have some introspection and say "Gee, maybe I was just wrong about this" because it was never about GZ to them. It was about their hatred for black males, that they deem to be "thugs" (and for many of them, just black males in general). It was about the fact that GZ got away with killing a no good n.... They can deny, and get into nonsense about how Trayvon attacked him blah blah blah but that is all window dressing.

It doesn't matter what GZ does from this point forward. They will always pretend that that behavior is completely divorced from the Trayvon situation, and not further proof of the poisoned soul that lies within him that murdered a young man for no reason.

tontoz
11-18-2013, 08:21 PM
The sad part about this is that his defenders will NEVER have some introspection and say "Gee, maybe I was just wrong about this" because it was never about GZ to them. It was about their hatred for black males, that they deem to be "thugs" (and for many of them, just black males in general). It was about the fact that GZ got away with killing a no good n.... They can deny, and get into nonsense about how Trayvon attacked him blah blah blah but that is all window dressing.

It doesn't matter what GZ does from this point forward. They will always pretend that that behavior is completely divorced from the Trayvon situation, and not further proof of the poisoned soul that lies within him that murdered a young man for no reason.

That may be true for some people. However the bar for finding someone guilty of murder is high and the prosecution did a piss poor job trying to clear it.

I think most people look at GZ as a douche but wouldn't vote to convict based on the case the prosecution presented and, of course, the law.

gts
11-18-2013, 08:25 PM
That may be true for some people. However the bar for finding someone guilty of murder is high and the prosecution did a piss poor job trying to clear it.

I think most people look at GZ as a douche but wouldn't vote to convict based on the case the prosecution presented and, of course, the law.This...

there was only a couple true idiots that supported GZ on ISH, a majority of folks that said he would get off were not supporting Zimmerman but were saying they overcharged the case and that he'd get off because of the law and how it's interpreted in legal proceedings.

It was much more personal for the anti Zimmer crowd and I can understand why but it doesn't mean the court can do an end-around on the law just because you want him to be guilty

DukeDelonte13
11-18-2013, 08:31 PM

I think most people look at GZ as a douche but wouldn't vote to convict based on the case the prosecution presented and, of course, the law.

yup. legally speaking i think the verdict was "just" according to Florida's state laws, but i think their self defense laws are stupid. Morally speaking you can't deny he's 150% culpable for the death of that kid.

I hope a Judge gives him the max sentence for whatever he pleads to. GZ better pray he doesn't have to do any time for obvious reasons.

Knoe Itawl
11-18-2013, 08:31 PM

Oh, I agree that the prosecution did a terrible job and I could spend some time pontificating on reasons I think they did. I also didn't expect him to be convicted even before the trial began due to the circumstances.

However, I'm not so much referring to the trial itself, so much as the tireless GZ supporters who were quick to demonize Martin while minimizing GZ's transgressions. And will continue to support him no matter what kind of trouble he gets into from this point on. The ones that will NEVER concede that maybe, just MAYBE we were all right and GZ is a psychopath with a short fuse.

kentatm
11-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh, I agree that the prosecution did a terrible job and I could spend some time pontificating on reasons I think they did. I also didn't expect him to be convicted even before the trial began due to the circumstances.

I still think they could have gotten a conviction if they had gone with manslaughter charges instead of murder.

Knoe Itawl
11-18-2013, 08:36 PM
And the ones that refuse to admit that if the situations was reversed, Martin would have been arrested immediately. The ones that refuse to admit that something was vastly wrong about the police dept not notifying TM's parents that he was dead for SEVERAL DAYS though they had his cell phone. And I could go on and on.

Nope. TM was a worthless thug, and deserved what he got. And Zimmerman can go on to have violent incident after violent incident which they will continue to minimize and say they have no bearing on the TM case.

Knoe Itawl
11-18-2013, 08:41 PM
I still think they could have gotten a conviction if they had gone with manslaughter charges instead of murder.

Like I said, I could go on about my suspicions regarding the prosecution's woeful job on the case, but I'll just say that their job was grossly inadequate, whether they charged murder or manslaughter.

edit: I believe that the prosecution charged him in order to pacify the firestorm but had no particular interest in convicting him. I think this was evidenced by the DA of the county's (who didn't prosecute the case) press conference afterwards.

KevinNYC
11-18-2013, 09:10 PM
:facepalm This guy.

I saw earlier that he was arrested and then just saw the details.
George Zimmerman was arrested on domestic violence charges Monday after pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, smashing a glass-topped table and pushing her out of her Seminole County home, deputies said.

Zimmerman is being held without bail at the Seminole County Jail, charged with aggravated assault with a weapon — a felony — domestic violence battery and criminal mischief.

Deputies received a call from 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe around 12:30 p.m. Monday, and when they responded to the home three minutes later, Zimmerman was there and was not armed.

Zimmerman was arrested and booked, said Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Lemma said Scheibe told deputies that Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at her. He also broke a table, pushed her out of the home and barricaded the door with furniture.

If I'm reading that right, he pushed her out of her own home and then barricaded the door.
:facepalm This guy.

The local paper mentions Zimmerman's girlfriend (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrested-20131118,0,1837318.story) was also there during the incident last month with Zimmerman's wife.

Zimmerman had arrived at that scene with Scheibe, who was described a few days later as his girlfriend by Shellie Zimmerman's attorney, Kelly Sims.

Last week, Lake Mary police officially closed that case, saying they had no solid evidence that Zimmerman had broken the law.

........According to the police report from the incident in Lake Mary on Sept. 9, Scheibe "was visibly shaken" by that dispute, which resulted in Shellie Zimmerman's father taking a punch to the nose and George Zimmerman tearing up his estranged wife's iPad.

:facepalm This guy. Who takes their girlfriend along when picking up your stuff from your pissed off wife? Who pulls a gun on their girlfriend when their girlfriend is also their witness

Rasheed1
11-18-2013, 09:16 PM

100% on point.. nailed it :applause:

KevinNYC
He also called 911 to complain his girlfriend "went crazy" while the COPS WERE ON SCENE.

This guy.

The link above has the audio of both her 911 call and his 911 call.

Also the girlfriend is pregnant..........this guy.

Pointguard
:facepalm
This guy.

This guy. Who takes their girlfriend along when picking up your stuff from your pissed off wife? Who pulls a gun on their girlfriend when their girlfriend is also your witness

Yeah, I did a post on that over two months ago.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312261

"He's on a self destruction path.

Supposedly punched his Father-in-law in the nose. Threatens to shoot his wife and her dad. And this is all on the 911 call in which she is crying and big time distress. The wife is filing for divorce. She also says she "doesn't know what he is capable of" and that he is acting "more and more like he is invincible." If you listen to the 911 call her father could have had a cardiac situation. She also wants to reach out to Trayvon's family. House is divided.

The idiot also goes to the gun maker of the gun that killed Trayvon. If you empower an idiot he will show you what he is. Seems more like sooner than later. http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=20203329

On a side note the Medical Examiner in the Trayvon case was fired and he has the giant killer Willie A Gary taking his case on. Shiping Bao says he was instructed on what to say and what not to say in this case. This is going to be very, very, very insteresting."

He's always been out there.

gigantes
11-18-2013, 09:22 PM
i especially enjoyed the small collection of geniuses last time who dismissed the previous event on the grounds that his wife was simply a b-tch and was just acting crazy. it was all her fault and nothing but a coincidence that poor georgie's name was unfairly dragged through the mud... yet again.

"all women are b-tches, cuz... didn't you know??"
- some dude on ISH

Raymone
11-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Are there any photographically-documented head injuries on George?
Are there any witnesses that place the GF on top of him delivering blows
Is she six feet tall and an ex-football player?
Are there any audio recordings of him screaming for help?
Any forensic evidence that he fired his gun from his back with her on top of him?
Does the GF have a long history of fighting and bragging about fighting?

KevinNYC
11-18-2013, 09:26 PM
updated story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrested-20131118,0,1837318.story

George Zimmerman was arrested Monday after he cocked and pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend, shattered a glass-top table then pushed her out of the house and barricaded himself inside after she ordered him to move out, according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

He surrendered peacefully a few minutes later and was hauled off to jail, where he was being held without bail on domestic violence and aggravated assault charges.

It was the second time in three months that the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer, who was acquitted of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, was handcuffed after being accused of domestic violence and threatening a woman with a gun.

In a September blow-up with his estranged wife, police filed no charges. This time, authorities did not buy his story, one that he quickly got into public circulation.

While deputies were outside, banging on the door, trying to get him to come out, Zimmerman called 911 and blamed Monday's dispute on his girlfriend, 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe, whom he said had "gone crazy on me."

The couple had been living together in the home she rented on Topfield Court near Apopka since August, said Seminole County Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma.

Scheibe was pregnant, Zimmerman told the dispatcher, and had decided to raise the child on her own. He wanted the parting to be peaceful, he said, and began packing, including a bag in which he had placed guns, but Scheibe then went out of control, he told a dispatcher.

"She just started smashing stuff, taking stuff that belonged to me," he said.

While he was still giving his version of events to a dispatcher, deputies unlocked the door, forced aside furniture that he had used to barricade himself inside and took him into custody, Lemma said.

Lemma said Scheibe is not pregnant. This guy.

KevinNYC
11-18-2013, 09:30 PM
His lawyer's washing his hands with him
According to Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for defense attorney Mark O'Mara, "Mark O'Mara is not representing George Zimmerman in today's matter," won't represent him in any other new criminal complaints and "as such, it is not appropriate for him to make any comment.

Don't worry George, you'll always have Raymone.

tontoz
11-18-2013, 09:39 PM
Here's hoping he gets a felony conviction. Just imagine what prison life would be like for this guy. :oldlol:

irondarts
11-18-2013, 09:40 PM
This dude is like OJ, he'll eventually get put away for a long time for something.

MetsPackers
11-18-2013, 09:40 PM
jesus Christ thanks Obama :facepalm

Rasheed1
11-18-2013, 09:41 PM
While deputies were outside, banging on the door, trying to get him to come out, Zimmerman called 911 and blamed Monday's dispute on his girlfriend, 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe, whom he said had "gone crazy on me."

what manipulative punk :roll: trying to lie his way out of another situation

god, this dude is a b*tch ass POS if ever there was one..

DonDadda59
11-18-2013, 10:01 PM
Lady was a thug who tried to kill him for no conceivable reason like so many others before her. The Z man was just defending himself from imminent death, stood his ground. Free Zimmy.

the fact is u a house n!gguh.

:oldlol:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-n_m3Ovz8EBY/UO5OVxziY0I/AAAAAAAACss/g_sS8wmvRqE/s1600/samuel-django-movie.jpg

andgar923
11-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Lady was a thug who tried to kill him for no conceivable reason like so many others before her. The Z man was just defending himself from imminent death, stood his ground. Free Zimmy.

Obviously this.

That's what irritated (at times borderline infuriated me) about Zim supporters.

They tried their hardest to paint Trev in the worst possible light possible, while making Zim a gentle victim.

Strong Zim supporters are racially biased against Trev.

gigantes
11-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Don't worry George, you'll always have Raymone.
f-ck you for making me fall out of my chair roaring and hit my godamned head on the floor, asshole. godamn ouch, shit...

Jameerthefear
11-18-2013, 10:34 PM
dude77 seems a little absent from this thread :D

gigantes
11-18-2013, 10:46 PM
dude77 seems a little absent from this thread :D
well they ripped out his heart... i mean avatar... i mean heart.

man can't do nothin without his heart, mofo.

red1
11-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Zimmerman stays steady ethering his own supporters :roll:

longhornfan1234
11-18-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm holding judgement. I need to hear more facts.

Jameerthefear
11-18-2013, 11:04 PM
:roll: :facepalm

Maniak
11-18-2013, 11:06 PM
3 pages and my favorite gif not posted? perfect.

http://i.imgur.com/k4omNCD.gif

Jello
11-18-2013, 11:09 PM
He got rid of a thug that would have probably played that stupid knockout game if still alive. Just for doing society that favor, I support george.

Jameerthefear
11-18-2013, 11:14 PM
He got rid of a thug that would have probably played that stupid knockout game if still alive. Just for doing society that favor, I support george.
hope ur trolling.

longhornfan1234
11-18-2013, 11:18 PM
:roll: :facepalm
:roll: :roll:

I can't wait when the facts come out and you liberals look stupid again. His woman is attention whore. Just wait on more facts.

Jameerthefear
11-18-2013, 11:22 PM
:roll: :roll:

I can't wait when the facts come out and you liberals look stupid again. His woman is attention whore. Just wait on more facts.
lol you're such a joke.

gigantes
11-18-2013, 11:22 PM
you're right. more facts are certainly needed. we have almost nothing on zimmerman, and clearly more data... obviously much more data... is desperately needed in order to make a shred of judgement.

but what a fortunate thing it is that you're around to remind us all about the situation.

logic and saintly patience >> kneejerk racism!

Jello
11-18-2013, 11:23 PM
hope ur trolling.
Why would I be trolling? Trayvon had violent tendencies as shown by his texts to his friends, I would bet money he'd play that game.

KevinNYC
11-18-2013, 11:25 PM
you liberals look stupid again.

Mr DK, before you accuse folks of looking stupid, you may want to look up the difference between holding judgement and withholding judgement.

longhornfan1234
11-18-2013, 11:33 PM
Mr DK, before you accuse folks of looking stupid, you may want to look up the difference between holding judgement and withholding judgement.

Who's DK? It was a minor mistake. :facepalm

KevinNYC
11-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Who's DK?
Couple of psychologists

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 12:27 AM
The 911 dispatcher soooooooooo doesn't believe Zimmerman.

gigantes
11-19-2013, 12:29 AM
kevin, you can be such an ahole at times.

http://www.betweenthetrails.com/Dairy_King.jpg

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 12:35 AM
kevin, you can be such an ahole at times.

I tend to save my Dairy King references, for when he's on his bad behavior.

gigantes
11-19-2013, 01:26 AM
longhorn... isn't it about time you told us what a bunch of aholes we are for the DK / dairy king thing?

get your shit together, bro. as in getup, standup... bob marley for your right... b-tch.

longtime lurker
11-19-2013, 01:59 AM
This...

there was only a couple true idiots that supported GZ on ISH, a majority of folks that said he would get off were not supporting Zimmerman but were saying they overcharged the case and that he'd get off because of the law and how it's interpreted in legal proceedings.

It was much more personal for the anti Zimmer crowd and I can understand why but it doesn't mean the court can do an end-around on the law just because you want him to be guilty

I know I'll be unpopular for saying this but an predominately white jury was never going to find Zimmerman guilty. Now I expect the anonymous negs to start pouring in.

KingBeasley08
11-19-2013, 02:02 AM
Honestly would rather this guy just live his life in peace at this point. Him going to prison now would be a punishment worse than a quick death. He'd probably commit suicide a month into his sentence

oh the horror
11-19-2013, 03:51 AM
The karma of this guy not being taken off the streets is slowly catching up.

He's dangerous as most said before and it'll escalate until unfortunately something bad happens.

He has a STILL ongoing history of this behavior. Yet some "need more facts"

Oooookay

dude77
11-19-2013, 05:16 AM
listen to all these self righteous little cnts.. easy to jump on the guy when he's at a low point ain't it ? bunch of slack jawed fggts ..

the guy had a bounty on his head for a year(probably still does) .. couldn't step out to get air for fear of being seen .. hated by basically the entire nation for defending himself .. still hated even though he's been cleared ..

the guy has a stigma on him now that no one wishes to have put on themselves ..

now, post verdict he's probably unable to get a proper job or live a normal life because of all this .. of course he's gonna have some issues .. his problem is he's probably not getting any help for it and just winging it on his own which is a mistake

KNOW1EDGE
11-19-2013, 06:31 AM
DUDE77 IS BACK TO DEFEND HIS BOY!!! :bowdown:

....and what more information do people need?

George Zimmerman followed and killed an innocent kid.

He gets released from jail with zero charges, most murderers would lay low, he gets arrested like 3 times since then.....

My synopsis: George Zimmerman is a f*ck boy.

Myth
11-19-2013, 06:50 AM
They ultimate karma:

- A racist profiles George Zimmerman and attacks him
- Zimmerman legitimately needs to use self defense and kills the attacker
- Jury sends him to jail for the rest of his life

Bonus: 1 a-hole dies while another rots in jail.

DCL
11-19-2013, 06:53 AM
i never believed in shit like karma.

but this is karma.

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
updated story

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrested-20131118,0,1837318.story

This guy.

According to the police report from the incident in Lake Mary on Sept. 9, Scheibe "was visibly shaken" by that dispute, which resulted in Shellie Zimmerman's father taking a punch to the nose and George Zimmerman tearing up his estranged wife's iPad.

She had recorded the incident on the Ipad and he destroyed it. This guy has definitely used the law twice to obstruct it since the Trayvon thing. Has broken the law at least twice this year. He has no shame in trying to use 911 to help his story out. In the story above he does it like its a program in a computer - the police are at his door and he's calling them. This is also proof of his programmed way of approaching things beyond common sense. I am suggesting that he went to apprehend Trayvon because the program said he should. He will lie and break the law. He has shown this twice while even knowing that he is being watched in a few months and did all of this before as well.

This is the guys character. He is who he is.

Punching an old man, his father-in-law, in the face and threatening his wife's life with a gun. This is the woman who got perjury charges to get him out of jail. I'm really curious about how the posters Qrich and his son? Daily, think about this.

Rasheed1
11-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Punching an old man, his father-in-law, in the face and threatening his wife's life with a gun. This is the woman who got perjury charges to get him out of jail.

this is what makes me laugh about Shellie Zimmerman.. She caught a case lying for this worthless POS, and he repays her loyalty by punching out her dad and threatening her

She got jail time and he didn't.. :oldlol:

andgar923
11-19-2013, 12:59 PM
But... but... Trev got into fights and bragged about his fighting skills!!!!

Trev talked about getting high and using molly!!!!

longtime lurker
11-19-2013, 01:36 PM
She had recorded the incident on the Ipad and he destroyed it. This guy has definitely used the law twice to obstruct it since the Trayvon thing. Has broken the law at least twice this year. He has no shame in trying to use 911 to help his story out. In the story above he does it like its a program in a computer - the police are at his door and he's calling them. This is also proof of his programmed way of approaching things beyond common sense. I am suggesting that he went to apprehend Trayvon because the program said he should. He will lie and break the law. He has shown this twice while even knowing that he is being watched in a few months and did all of this before as well.

This is the guys character. He is who he is.

Punching an old man, his father-in-law, in the face and threatening his wife's life with a gun. This is the woman who got perjury charges to get him out of jail. I'm really curious about how the posters Qrich and his son? Daily, think about this.

Not to mention he shot at a picture of his wife and sent it to her.

Rasheed1
11-19-2013, 01:57 PM
poor george was forced to stand his ground in her house :lol

Its strange how unarmed women, kids, and old men keep threatening this guy's safety :rolleyes:

he had to put her out of her own house in order to protect himself

97 bulls
11-19-2013, 04:20 PM

Its strange how unarmed women, kids, and old men keep threatening this guy's safety :rolleyes:

Lol I can't stop laughing.

Knoe Itawl
11-19-2013, 04:44 PM
this is what makes me laugh about Shellie Zimmerman.. She caught a case lying for this worthless POS, and he repays her loyalty by punching out her dad and threatening her

She got jail time and he didn't.. :oldlol:

Uh, haven't you heard? According to his supporters she's a woman scorned, this new girlfriend is a woman scorned, we know that Trayvon was a thug. The relative that accused him of molesting her for years is scum, and any other incident that Georgie got into can be explained away by people trying to set him up.

Poor innocent Georgie. Just going through his angelic life while the forces of evil follow and try to get him off his normal righteous path.

red1
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM
listen to all these self righteous little cnts.. easy to jump on the guy when he's at a low point ain't it ? bunch of slack jawed fggts ..

the guy had a bounty on his head for a year(probably still does) .. couldn't step out to get air for fear of being seen .. hated by basically the entire nation for defending himself .. still hated even though he's been cleared ..

the guy has a stigma on him now that no one wishes to have put on themselves ..

now, post verdict he's probably unable to get a proper job or live a normal life because of all this .. of course he's gonna have some issues .. his problem is he's probably not getting any help for it and just winging it on his own which is a mistake
This guy really using the symapthy card? Where was that sympathy when a 17 year-old lost his life due to some idiot's irresponsibility? You were so quick to act like trayvon deseved what he got and now you are acting like zimmerman is the victim in all of this. Serious question bro, are you mentally ill?

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 05:19 PM

Ha! She must have looked suspicious walking around in her own house, using her own ipad (I'm sure he broke it up to get her the new retina display ones that are coming out). He probably misinterpreted "this is not your home" as "what's up homey" and then shot up a picture of her and sent it "with love" Porgie. Then calls 911 and says he was high fiving her dad and missed, busted his nose and had to use his gun to calm him down. "You know the big nosed people, they always get their face in the way."

Loads his gun. 911 says, "are you following him?"
"he's running into different rooms - he doesn't live here."

"whats the address?"
"how the Fluck would I know"

"Don't you live there?"
"I'll go get you the address after I pull him from underneath the bed. "
"we don't need you to do that?"
"what you need is for me to call my Dad! I'm a domestic abuse enforcer, I mean officer." Click!

Kills his father-in-law after the 80 year old beats him a wrestling match. Zim claims he thought he was going to get raped. As Dude77 and MJ23forever claim they get raped all the time by pill popin Octogenarians at their local gyms and think people need to put a stop to this. Prosecution over charges Zim with "war crimes against humanity" and he gets off.

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 05:48 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/geraldo-reacts-to-zimmerman-arraignment-hes-a-borderline-psychotic-at-this-point/

Geraldo talks about a choking incident in the beginning of the link above? Anybody know about that one? He only needs $900 to be let free: Kill a kid, point a gun at your wife, punch your father-in-law in the face, choke somebody and no problem, walk the streets. In other states judges fear that they could get sued if somebody gets hurt because they didn't take proper precautions - apparently this isn't the case in Florida.

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 06:05 PM
He's out on bail. (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrest-court-20131119,0,2347648.story)

Seminole County Judge Fred Schott said he found probable cause for Monday's arrest on charges of aggravated assault, domestic violence battery and criminal mischief and granted Zimmerman $9,000 bail.

Assistant State Attorney Lymary Munoz had asked that it be $50,000. Assistant Public Defender Daniel Megaro asked that it be $4,900.
Munoz said the victim is afraid of Zimmerman, that a week and a half ago he tried to choke her but that she did not report that. Munoz also said the victim told her that Zimmerman had talked about suicide.

The judge said he was setting the bond higher than normal because of the reported strangulation attempt.

He also ordered Zimmerman to wear a satellite monitor, to give up and stay away from guns and ammunition and to stay away from his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe.

She was not at the hearing. Neither were members of Zimmerman's family.

The judge also ordered Zimmerman not to leave the state. He's to appear for arraignment Jan. 7 before Circuit Judge Jessica Recksiedler.

Zimmerman was represented by Jeff Dowdy, the chief of the public defender's office in Sanford, and Megaro.

After the hearing, Dowdy said Zimmerman has $2.5 million in debts, mostly money owed former defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 06:05 PM
By the way if you're counting, this is his third brush with domestic violence

Real Men Wear Green
11-19-2013, 06:09 PM
He's out on bail. (http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-arrest-court-20131119,0,2347648.story)
And now we know the real reason why O'Mara is done representing him.
After the hearing, Dowdy said Zimmerman has $2.5 million in debts, mostly money owed former defense attorneys Mark O'Mara and Don West.

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Dude has got money problems, wife problems, girlfriend problems.

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Uh, haven't you heard? According to his supporters she's a woman scorned, this new girlfriend is a woman scorned, we know that Trayvon was a thug. The relative that accused him of molesting her for years is scum, and any other incident that Georgie got into can be explained away by people trying to set him up.

Poor innocent Georgie. Just going through his angelic life while the forces of evil follow and try to get him off his normal righteous path.
Wow, I was thinking this was his ex-wife that all of this was happening with. So he threatened one woman and her father with a gun and now points a gun at another. And all he has to do is pay $900.00 to be free.

Dictator
11-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Can't wait till this guy sees prison time.

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 06:21 PM
By the way if you're counting, this is his third brush with domestic violence
Third legally reported incident. I'm sure the brushes were much more than that and the 911 calls more than that. It should be the third restraining order.

Both of these last two, the 911 calls have background noise that prove he was on a rampage. This guy and 911 calls... But he still got a gun, sobeit, temporarily he is to be distanced from it.

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Wow, I was thinking this was his ex-wife that all of this was happening with. So he threatened one woman and her father with a gun and now points a gun at another. And all he has to do is pay $900.00 to be free.

Another bit of weirdness is on his 911 call he claimed the girlfriend was pregnant and they were arguing about that. She told the cops she is not pregnant. He also seems to be living with the girlfriend for at least a month before the incident with the wife.

Rasheed1
11-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Another bit of weirdness is on his 911 call he claimed the girlfriend was pregnant and they were arguing about that. She told the cops she is not pregnant. He also seems to be living with the girlfriend for at least a month before the incident with the wife.

I dont wanna say these females (the wife and girlfriend) deserve it, because I don't believe that, but I don't have too much sympathy for them.

They knew this clown was a psycho.. C'mon man!!.. the shellie broad chose to ignore it, and she winds up being the one who is gonna serve time for his f*ck up..He used her

The girlfriend needs her head checked for dating this guy and allowing him in her home..

when he pulled a gun on some black kid? that was OK, but now that he is pulling guns on everybody he meets? BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! :oldlol: I hear a lot of chirping outta these women when they should have known better

longtime lurker
11-19-2013, 06:33 PM

I'm surprised that anyone besides dude77 and Raymone would want to date Zimmerman after everything that's happened

Raymone
11-19-2013, 06:38 PM
when he pulled a gun on some black kid that was on top of him slamming his head against concrete? that was OK, but now that he is pulling guns on everybody he meets? BAWK! BAWK! BAWK! :oldlol:

One's a little different than the other.

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm surprised that anyone besides dude77 and Raymone would want to date Zimmerman after everything that's happened
:lol

STATUTORY
11-19-2013, 06:40 PM
it sounds like his life would have turned out better had he simply gone to prison

Raymone
11-19-2013, 06:42 PM
it sounds like his life would have turned out better had he simply gone to prison

It would have turned out far better if he'd never been assaulted and bloodied by a violent stranger in the first place.

Pointguard
11-19-2013, 06:44 PM

His attempts at getting a temporary insanity plea under duress. Or just plain sympathy??? He's always manipulating and shaping whatever he's confronted with.

Dictator
11-19-2013, 06:50 PM
:lol at Raymone trying to turn this into a Trayvon Martin thread. Nope bitch, stay on topic.

Rasheed1
11-19-2013, 06:50 PM

:lol

Myth
11-19-2013, 07:09 PM
:lol at Raymone trying to turn this into a Trayvon Martin thread. Nope bitch, stay on topic.

Yeah, the baiting is strong in that one.

KevinNYC
11-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Monday's arrest was the third known domestic-violence incident involving Zimmerman.

On Sept. 9, he was handcuffed by Lake Mary police but released after his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun while they were moving her belongings from a house the couple had shared.

Police made no arrest, saying they had no solid evidence that Zimmerman broke the law. Zimmerman had arrived at that scene with Scheibe.

Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce in August but had not been able to find him to formally serve him notice.

The search ended Monday, when she had him served with the paperwork in jail. It just keeps going

Swaggin916
11-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Dude has got money problems, wife problems, girlfriend problems.

Some serious societal problems as well.

Dictator
11-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Think how awful it would to be that guy though. Half of America sees you as a murderer and knows your face.

You sympathizers need to stop, Zimmerman caused all of this himself and continues to break the law despite getting every slap on the wrist you could possibly get. Dude deserves to rot in prison.

Real Men Wear Green
11-19-2013, 09:52 PM
Think how awful it would to be that guy though. Half of America sees you as a murderer and knows your face.
**** him. Seriously. I would have more sympathy for the murderer if he wasn't a murderer.

oh the horror
11-20-2013, 02:57 AM
He's now been banned from using weapons.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-banned-from-using-guns-in-court-hearing.html

DonDadda59
11-20-2013, 03:27 AM
He's now been banned from using weapons.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-banned-from-using-guns-in-court-hearing.html

George Zimmerman without a gun is like Popeye without his spinach. How's he supposed defend himself from unarmed women and children now?

bdreason
11-20-2013, 04:45 AM
This guy won't survive a week if he ever actually sees the inside of a prison.

32jazz
11-20-2013, 06:52 AM

1)You forgot the cop he was arrested & convicted of assaulting(pled down to misdemeanor).

2)The restraining order from an ex before Shellie.

3)The attack on ShellIe & her father.

4)The attack on his new 'girlfriend'

5) Shooting an unarmed kid he followed & probably tried to apprehend.

Did I miss something ? All before Zim is 29.

Even Fox News analyst are turning on their 'hero' now.

This guy has some serious issues & his defenders had the audacity to attack Trayvon for smoking weed & a couple bloodless teenage fist fights.

andgar923
11-20-2013, 12:18 PM
1)You forgot the cop he was arrested & convicted of assaulting(pled down to misdemeanor).

2)The restraining order from an ex before Shellie.

3)The attack on ShellIe & her father.

4)The attack on his new 'girlfriend'

5) Shooting an unarmed kid he followed & probably tried to apprehend.

Did I miss something ? All before Zim is 29.

Even Fox News analyst are turning on their 'hero' now.

This guy has some serious issues & his defenders had the audacity to attack Trayvon for smoking weed & a couple bloodless teenage fist fights.

He was fired from past security jobs for being too aggressive, got kicked out of other neighborhood watch groups, claimed he wasn

KevinNYC
11-21-2013, 05:41 PM
99 Problems

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/george-zimmermans-wife-to-katie-couric-hes-a-ticking-time-bomb-that-snapped/

KevinNYC
11-21-2013, 05:49 PM
99 problems
http://m.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-speaks-to-local-6/-/16721250/23057000/-/cn8pijz/-/index.html

Scheibe says George and Shellie's relationship had soured by February 2012.
On February 26 -- the night of the [Trayvon Martin] shooting -- she says Shellie and George had gotten into a heated argument. Shellie had left to spend the night elsewhere, and that’s why she wasn’t home when the shooting happened.

Talk of divorce had already started, she says.

.....Scheibe says after the jury returned a not guilty verdict on all charges stemming from the shooting of Trayvon Martin, George began to change.

When the media fervor surrounding him went away, she and her mother say Zimmerman spiraled into what she calls a very deep depression. She said doctors prescribed medication to help him with the bouts of sadness and despair he was feeling, but he got to a point where he stopped taking it.

She says George would spend days in bed, refusing to get up and refusing to take his medication. She claims the depression got worse.

Scheibe says there was time when she walked into his bedroom, and she saw an empty bottle of sleeping pills on his sidetable. She claims he overdosed. She wasn't able to revive him and watched his breathing.

When he finally did wake up, he started crying and eventually put a gun inside his mouth, telling her he was ready to end it all. She says she talked him out of it.

and there is this claim by her mother

After one argument with Zimmerman, Scheibe said she went to her mother’s house to get away from him.

While there, Mason said Scheibe’s daughter received a text message from George Zimmerman. Mason said that message was a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman.

“He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,” Mason wrote in a text message.

Real Men Wear Green
11-21-2013, 05:50 PM
99 Problems

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/george-zimmermans-wife-to-katie-couric-hes-a-ticking-time-bomb-that-snapped/
"Help he needs?" Lady, he's facing a court case and owes 2.5 mil. Who is going to give this asshole 2.5 mil?

KevinNYC
11-21-2013, 05:53 PM
George Zimmerman without a gun is like Popeye without his spinach.

On the day of his fight with his wife
Scheibe says she and Zimmerman had spent the morning at Kel Tec, a gun manufacturer in Cocoa.

longtime lurker
11-21-2013, 06:24 PM
99 problems
http://m.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-speaks-to-local-6/-/16721250/23057000/-/cn8pijz/-/index.html

and there is this claim by her mother

I feel no sympathy for this lady. She knew what she was getting into dating Zimmerman.

Rasheed1
11-21-2013, 07:05 PM
George Zimmerman without a gun is like Popeye without his spinach. How's he supposed defend himself from unarmed women and children now?

:roll: He's doomed..

without the guns? His girlfriend might as well be Bluto

http://cdn.arwrath.com/7/74994.gif

PHX_Phan
11-21-2013, 08:02 PM
This guy has a serious pattern of using manipulation and violence to get his way. Mix that with being armed 24/7 and it's a bad combo. Now that he's supposedly going through depression with his already known behavior? They're pretty much rolling the dice on when they have another murder case on their hands.

The justice system is completely failing everyone in this guy's life. Dude is getting accused of threatening people with guns a couple months out of a murder trial and he's let go. Mind blowing.

FiveRings
11-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Looks like Zimmerman finally f*cked up, locking her out of her own house. I don't think he should be found guilty of pointing a gun at her if it's just her word against his. If he's guilty of anything, he should only get a couple months time.

I'm not simply on Zimmerman's side. What I care about is what the evidence says. This is not that big of a deal to me. There is nothing racist about my position either. I think OJ got way too much time as well. My view has nothing to do with race.

To those saying those on the side of Zimmerman being found not guilty were wrong, we were not wrong. The evidence was not nearly good enough to convict Zimmerman, therefore he was not convicted. You were wrong.

Pointguard
11-21-2013, 11:55 PM
[quote]
Scheibe says George and Shellie's relationship had soured by February 2012.
On February 26 -- the night of the [Trayvon Martin] shooting -- she says Shellie and George had gotten into a heated argument. Shellie had left to spend the night elsewhere, and that

KevinNYC
11-22-2013, 12:33 AM
Not that the the two cent prosecution would have done much with it anyway.

I read one theory that since there was so much possible doubt in the case, that the prosecution shouldn't have played any of Zimmerman's audio or statements to the police because they were introducing his side of the story without being able to cross-examine him. That to get the conviction, they should have gone with totally minimal case showing it was his gun that killed Martin and forcing Zimmerman to take the stand to introduce a self-defense case. I don't know if this would have worked, would the defense be able to introduce the same audio and video with Zimmerman taking the stand? It seems like super-risky idea, but they day they played the Zimmerman video at the trial, I saw several media lawyer types mention it was a mistake for the prosecution to allow Zimmerman's side of the story into evidence.

He's seeing demons. This really does have a Dostoevsky kind of feel to it.

http://ashutoshdeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Crime-and-Punishment_thumb.jpghttp://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0679734511.01._SX220_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Pointguard
11-22-2013, 01:11 AM
I read one theory that since there was so much possible doubt in the case, that the prosecution shouldn't have played any of Zimmerman's audio or statements to the police because they were introducing his side of the story without being able to cross-examine him. That to get the conviction, they should have gone with totally minimal case showing it was his gun that killed Martin and forcing Zimmerman to take the stand to introduce a self-defense case.
I think this is definitely a better scenario being that they really were ill equipped to handle but a very few arguments.

They could have presented the three different accounts on Zim's videos as Zimmerman lying to protect himself, which he has done three times since the verdict already? All three times, lies consistent with legally protecting himself when he had the gun and seemingly started everything. The pattern is consistent.

This really does have a Dostoevsky kind of feel to it.

http://ashutoshdeo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Crime-and-Punishment_thumb.jpghttp://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0679734511.01._SX220_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
Powerful book. Made me enjoy what fiction could do in regards to social impact/scrutiny.

gts
12-09-2013, 07:53 PM
update of sorts

But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.

"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief in the incident.

He was released on $9,000 bail and has entered a plea of not guilty in the case.
A judge last month ordered a number of conditions for Zimmerman's freedom -- including that he not possess weapons -- while he awaits trial.

"I do not want George Zimmerman charged," Scheibe wrote. "I make this decision freely, knowingly and voluntarily, without any intimidation or undue influences."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

gigantes
12-09-2013, 08:15 PM
update of sorts

But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.

"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

Zimmerman is charged with aggravated assault and misdemeanor counts of domestic violence battery and criminal mischief in the incident.

He was released on $9,000 bail and has entered a plea of not guilty in the case.
A judge last month ordered a number of conditions for Zimmerman's freedom -- including that he not possess weapons -- while he awaits trial.

"I do not want George Zimmerman charged," Scheibe wrote. "I make this decision freely, knowingly and voluntarily, without any intimidation or undue influences."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
hahaha

step one- get involved with george zimmerman in any way, shape or form.

step two- hang out until he inevitably blows his top and assaults you.

step three- report incident, head to trial, and then settle for a leveraged payout from his rich sponsors.

step four- enjoy. :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Zimmerman is a legend. He's the Dark Knight.

longhornfan1234
12-09-2013, 08:20 PM
update of sorts

:roll: liberal douches jumped the gun again. Zimmerman's gf like his ex wife just want attention and Zimmerman's money. :oldlol:

Myth
12-09-2013, 08:54 PM
:roll: liberal douches jumped the gun again. Zimmerman's gf like his ex wife just want attention and Zimmerman's money. :oldlol:

Nah, this is classic back pedaling by the victim. I worked in the domestic violence field and saw this all the time. He probably apologized, said he changed and she fell for it and changed her story to keep him out of trouble. Why else would it take this long for her to come out and say that the reports were wrong? Only a matter of time until he is back in the news for a domestic violence disturbance.

gigantes
12-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Nah, this is classic back pedaling by the victim. I worked in the domestic violence field and saw this all the time. He probably apologized, said he changed and she fell for it and changed her story to keep him out of trouble. Why else would it take this long for her to come out and say that the reports were wrong? Only a matter of time until he is back in the news for a domestic violence disturbance.
only time, lawyers, a pile of cash, and longhorn's cognitive future in life.

may god himself abet them all, most verily.

KevinNYC
12-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Dude needs a reality show.

dude77
01-01-2014, 09:13 PM
update of sorts

:applause: the z man gets vindicated yet again .. karma always comes back to a good man ..

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/170928867.jpg

Overdrive
01-02-2014, 07:13 AM
A victim of domestic violence backpedling, when the assaulter is about be released on baul? Never seen this before. 100 days from now and this guy will be in the News again. I wonder why those hillbillies make this guy a hero for their political stance. There's nothing political about this violent douche.

DukeDelonte13
01-02-2014, 08:51 AM

ding ding ding.

i too work a lot with domestic violence. IMO 95% of victims in DV cases always will say it never happened like that, it was really my fault, police are lying in their report, etc, etc.

Oftentimes in these cases Police will make the victim write or give a statement the day of the incident, when the victim recants, which in real DV situations they almost always do, prosecutors just refer to the original statement and explain why victims typically recant.

It's to a point where if a victim is confident about testifying I start thinking that the DV probably never happened. DV instills fear in victims. Fearful victims want nothing to do with helping put their attacker in jail for a short period of time.

Lebron23
01-02-2014, 09:12 PM
:applause: the z man gets vindicated yet again .. karma always comes back to a good man ..

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/170928867.jpg

I hope this guy suffers a major heart attack. This guy is a douche and a killer.

dude77
01-02-2014, 09:25 PM
I hope this guy suffers a major heart attack. This guy is a douche and a killer.

the man went to court and answered to the charges filed against him .. a jury of his peers cleared him .. you should be ashamed of yourself saying that shit .. he's a father, son, brother, friend to some people .. how would you like someone wishing death on your father, uncle, brother ? .. a lot of hypocrites around